Lazydoll (Akaydoll) Part 13

Lazydoll (Akaydoll) Part 13

Post by Guest »

I can't remember who initially suggested this thread name but I thought it was especially appropriate given Kayla's...sporadic uploads. :tu:

Anyway, continue ladies!

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lazydoll (Akaydoll) Part 13

Post by TeamCupcakes »

party over here!! :confetti: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I just started watching her new vlog, and it reminded me that I was going to mention earlier that Edwin was seriously defending Kayla in the comments of her last vlog writing long paragraphs to people who were mad at her for her misleading title. it's actually surprising. I think Edwin and Candace are the only people who truly like Kayla.

Love the title of the thread jungie! <3

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

bleh I think Edwin defends Kayla he has a thing for her.. I think if you need a paragraph to defend someone on something so lame and stupid than they were in the wrong to begin with

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

MY FOURTH OF JULY BE LIKE
-She starts off the vlog in her bathroom mirror again putting on makeup. She's actually wearing a summer outfit for once, but then she starts saying she's always cold so she'll probably end up putting on a sweater instead..
-She shows us her blush that cracked, then she's back in her room and shows us the sweater she decides to wear instead. She says it's a "lightweight, summer knit sweater." (That doesn't exist when it's nearly a 100 degrees) Then she shows us the other options she might wear, and she's suddenly in Ediwn's apartment taking a selfie with him and Candace.
-Edwin tells kayla that he was arguing with her subscribers because people were upset that her title was misleading.
-She and Candace are making small talk, She puts her "creeper cam" (shoutout to whoever came up with that name :tu: ) out and films their conversation until Edwin finally gets up and says he hates when she does that because it creeps him out. :rofl:
-Edwin drives them to the place they're meeting up with friends, when they finally get there, they're still talking about mundane things not worth mentioning.
-Then Kayla goes off and says how upset that people are leaving mean comments. She says that she hates when people are being mean to people she likes, then goes onto the whole "don't like it, don't watch it" tangent. ( What she doesn't realize is that if all the people who don't like her videos didn't watch them, she would barely have any views and wouldn't be able to afford her LA lifestyle.)
-She meets up with other friends and walks to somebody's house. (Don't know who they are.)
-She films fireworks, then they make it to Ihop, and she starts complaining about how she doesn't like ihop. She's so sick of Ihop and Denny's. Edwin says they're leaving and they end the vlog.

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

I feel like eveytime she does as stupid video i.e. (jobs vs careers, shaving down there, fighting the pudge) and gets called out for the stupidity she feels the need to talk about rude comments and "don't like it don't watch it" NO Kayla we are doing you a favor letting you know how ridiculous you should when you post these videos. These are the same people you try and sell tshirts too..yet you feel the need to talk down to them constantly ;)

if she's always cold maybe she should see a doctor

sone0408
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sone0408 »

her hands bother me so much

also she might be anemic, my mum is anemic and she's always cold too

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

TeamCupcakes wrote:I feel like eveytime she does as stupid video i.e. (jobs vs careers, shaving down there, fighting the pudge) and gets called out for the stupidity she feels the need to talk about rude comments and "don't like it don't watch it" NO Kayla we are doing you a favor letting you know how ridiculous you should when you post these videos. These are the same people you try and sell tshirts too..yet you feel the need to talk down to them constantly ;)

if she's always cold maybe she should see a doctor
That's why she can barely sell her t-shirts.
joinmymisery wrote:her hands bother me so much

also she might be anemic, my mum is anemic and she's always cold too
Can't stand her hands either! Lol

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

that weave does look like a wig... :| she should have gotten bangs.

She has really been feeling herself since getting it

dulcechunti
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by dulcechunti »

joinmymisery wrote:her hands bother me so much
Ditto. Her E.T. fingers creep me out. They wouldn't bother me as much if she didn't have the ignorant habit of inserting them in front of the camera when she's already pointing at the object with the camera.

There's absolutely nothing delicate about Kayla. She's hopelessly awkward and annoying.

The try-hard fakeness just emphasizes her insecurities. She has zero real confidence. She's probably slightly less annoying without the camera in her hand.

Insecure turtle.

ughitsher
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ughitsher »

I forgot why I even logged in but yesssss new thread :p

oh I remember now...she looks weird filimg by th double mirrors
I only watch for candace and edwin now...
and the creep cam was super weird. they must really like her to put up with it as long as they did -Edwin "i feel like someones watching.." she needs to be nice the them because they actually give a fuck

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

it was so rude at the end of her 4th of July vlog when she said she was sick of Ihop....AS she was sitting in Ihop with friends. it looks petty and rude that she decides to talk to a camera infront of her friends saying she doesn't want to eat there rather than putting the damn camera up and speaking up and asking her friends if they want to eat somewhere else. I guess this is why a lot of her friends tend to fade off or distance themselves because she complains too much, if she's willing to be rude to her friends on camera like that then I imagine she must be the whiny/complainer of the group that no one wants to be around.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

When people get that defensive over their shitty content, it means you hurt their poor feelings :D lol. Kayla, you wouldn't have that issue if you acted normal instead of acting all high and mighty with terrible weave on your head.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Forever Eccentric wrote:When people get that defensive over their shitty content, it means you hurt their poor feelings :D lol. Kayla, you wouldn't have that issue if you acted normal instead of acting all high and mighty with terrible weave on your head.
Yep, that, and they are questioning or KNOW that the comments are right.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

angelaj0921 wrote:Then Kayla goes off and says how upset that people are leaving mean comments. She says that she hates when people are being mean to people she likes, then goes onto the whole "don't like it, don't watch it" tangent. ( What she doesn't realize is that if all the people who don't like her videos didn't watch them, she would barely have any views and wouldn't be able to afford her LA lifestyle.)
Let's all stop watching her videos for a month or two and see what happens.

sinistersmile
Informer
Informer

Post by sinistersmile »

She is so dispicable. Her foundation is waaaaaay lighter than it should be. She thinks she looks too damn good with that dusty wig on her head. She's so awkward that it makes me embarrassed for her. I think she absolutely reads here, and it's getting to her :rofl: she's so stressed that her face can't keep up with the damn crater sized zits. She looks so gray and sad, but tries to front like she isn't. She just needs to stop being so damn fake, be real and than maybe she won't get so much hate.

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Brittney wrote:it was so rude at the end of her 4th of July vlog when she said she was sick of Ihop....AS she was sitting in Ihop with friends. it looks petty and rude that she decides to talk to a camera infront of her friends saying she doesn't want to eat there rather than putting the damn camera up and speaking up and asking her friends if they want to eat somewhere else. I guess this is why a lot of her friends tend to fade off or distance themselves because she complains too much, if she's willing to be rude to her friends on camera like that then I imagine she must be the whiny/complainer of the group that no one wants to be around.
It was SOOOO rude. But, what made it even worse was she had to complain about it to the camera in front of her friends. Edwin looked annoyed, or maybe he was trying to save her from herself by ending the vlog like that. Either way it was rude, especially if they actually did get up and leave the restaurant because of her. She's always raving about how much she likes eggs anyway. Maybe next time Kayla should drive instead of making Edwin drive so she can pick the restaurant.

hipteenevie
Learner
Learner

Post by hipteenevie »

i think the reason her vlogs are so uncomfortable is because she just brings her camera out and starts filming other vlogs introduce what they're doing like hey guys we're here now and we're about to yada yada. she just hits record and goes like, omg with my girls so much fun.
its just not natural, i get the vibe that shes filming to live up to this standard instead of filming for her fans.
someone like beautybaby44, who speaks to you like shes actually speaking to you.
kayla just puts on a facade.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

angelaj0921 wrote:I just started watching her new vlog, and it reminded me that I was going to mention earlier that Edwin was seriously defending Kayla in the comments of her last vlog writing long paragraphs to people who were mad at her for her misleading title. it's actually surprising. I think Edwin and Candace are the only people who truly like Kayla.

Love the title of the thread jungie! <3
I feel like Edwin really likes her but she is constantly going after other guys.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

^ I don't think he likes her as more than a friend, I think he just has a kind of flirty personality and is probably like that with everyone. I do think Edwin and Candace are actually her friends though.

Return to “Kayla Lashae”