Awkwardoll (Akaydoll) Part 12

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Awkwardoll (Akaydoll) Part 12

Post by whocares »

Does she read this because after we pointed out that she has gained weight, she decided to mention her weight..? Anyways, whenever she wears leggings you can tell how much she's gained. Her thighs.

But I mean, she eats a lot and doesn't move around too much so that's what happens.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

I can see how the video is going to start out - something along the lines of not being able to find how to maintain your weave so she thought she'd help all of us out there...I actually can't wait so that everybody can tell her what's up. She's had the weave not even a week and it is a mess. And she's already washed her hair... madness. I admit I don't know proper weave care but I can only guess that one should not treat it like actual hair (even though it is) in that constantly washing it and your hair detracts from its overall purpose. But of course what do I know, hopefully Kayla can teach me!

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I wonder whose videos Kayla watched about taking care of your weave, because following most of the top black hair gurus would not have her looking like that! When I got my first sew-in I watched four of mrsdivalike's videos, and my hair stayed laid!!

TeamCupcakes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TeamCupcakes »

yeah if Kayla does do a how to take care sew in video she is going to get ripped apart in the comments, because everyone knows this is her first one and for her to act like an expert girl please. She may even loose subscribers

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Gaga wrote:I wonder whose videos Kayla watched about taking care of your weave, because following most of the top black hair gurus would not have her looking like that! When I got my first sew-in I watched four of mrsdivalike's videos, and my hair stayed laid!!
Probably a white guru since Kayla thinks she's white

Brittney
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Brittney »

whocares wrote:
Gaga wrote:I wonder whose videos Kayla watched about taking care of your weave, because following most of the top black hair gurus would not have her looking like that! When I got my first sew-in I watched four of mrsdivalike's videos, and my hair stayed laid!!
Probably a white guru since Kayla thinks she's white
glad someone else has mentioned it. I knoooww getting into race and all that is really touchy and controversial and can make people sound really ignorant but i feel like kayla has this whole "La cali girl" persona that she wants to uphold and embody. and a lot of ppl say things like "what does it even mean to be a cali girl or trying be la?!?" but i feel like with that phrase the same image comes to mind for a lotta ppl: just a pretty, petite, white, blonde hair blue eyed girl that you'd see a picture of while scrolling down your tumblr feed.

Which, to me, would explain why kayla talks so differently, tends to get this pretentious tone in her voice whenever talks about things shes excited about (like how life is so good,how shes going to change her life by hiking or the 'good vibes' she gets from looking at palm trees as she sits in traffic sipping boba tea and starbucks coffee at the same time lol). it comes of so fake because we've seen kayla act more normal whenever her dads in town or whenever she lived in VA.

her personality and everything did an entire 180 (and still continues to rotate and flip and spin around) once she moved to LA. yeah she's in her 20s and thats a major time that ppl tend to change and grow, but this isn't genuine, it seems forced because with time people don't tend to grow so ignorant yet here she is coming out with videos like the one about waxing or her "Career" or how taking in art class is for slackers etc. etc.

TheFosterKid
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheFosterKid »

^ Tbh, she was acting pretty weird back when she lived in VA. Her personality didn't do a 360. It just... evolved.

ohmymel
Learner
Learner

Post by ohmymel »

Look at her thumbnails in her older videos (over 1 year ago) she looks pretty imo. Her hair looks well taken care of, no damage whatsoever and she actually styled it really nicely. Her makeup was on point, she actually looks like she's glowing and she looks happy and herself! And she had a really nice style, she knew how to dress back then.

The worst thing a person can do is change who they are because of their 'friends' and or who they hang around with or want to hang around with. That's exactly what she has done and it has ruined her.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Just to clear things up, I'm not saying that there is a way to act a skin color...I meant that Kayla is trying to act like the stereotype of the white girl from California.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

She actually looked more decent when back in VA. Even she was still annoying back then, she has gotten even worse since moving to California.

Post by Guest »

whocares wrote:Does she read this because after we pointed out that she has gained weight, she decided to mention her weight..? Anyways, whenever she wears leggings you can tell how much she's gained. Her thighs.

But I mean, she eats a lot and doesn't move around too much so that's what happens.
I noticed it too, but mostly when she was wearing that white-ish zip up hoodie from Brandy Melville. It looked like she was going to burst out of it, it was way too tight on her!

jojo
Learner
Learner

Post by jojo »

New 4th of July video = "alright you guys, before I start filming, please talk shit to my subs about how they are mean to me. I need you guys to back me up!!"

What a whiney ass clown. "if you don't like my videos, don't watch!" How about you take 1/16 of what we say as constructive criticism and change your stank arse ways, Kayla? No0o0o0o0o we are just a bunch of haters.

She's a wet turd.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

whocares wrote:Just to clear things up, I'm not saying that there is a way to act a skin color...I meant that Kayla is trying to act like the stereotype of the white girl from California.
I get what you are saying and I agree to a certain extent as I don't think she was trying to "act white" but more so downplay her black attributes including hair and skin colour, especially the latter. We all know about the hair - chemically-straightening, dyeing her hair blonde (because of her skin tone - her words), using products (on chemically-treated hair) not meant for her hair type etc...but what did it for me was when her white friend said Kayla was her twin only darker...something along those lines and Kayla refuting very defensively as if it was an insult.

ShannonQT85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ShannonQT85 »

I can't believe this girl wore a damn sweater in the daytime when it was over 90 degrees in SoCal yesterday....nighttime to put it on...fine but she was wearing it in the hot ass sun! She clearly has major issues with her body because she's always so damn covered up. If you are that cold in 90 degree weather Kayla you need to see your doctor.

Also I wrote this comment on her vlog so i'll just copy/paste it here about her whining about haters: "Kayla would never stop vlogging because its her only source of income right now. And no offense Kayla but I think you take all comments that aren't saying "you're amazing" as being negative because some of the comments you think are "negative" are actually constructive criticism and said to help you make your videos better for your viewers"

coffeecat
Learner
Learner

Post by coffeecat »

Maybe call the thread akaytroll

Goldn
Debater
Debater

Post by Goldn »

I think she covers up so as not to tan and get darker, plus black clothes make skin look lighter in contrast.
Also, I thought it was really weird that the other girl called Kayla her darker twin, because I feel like that's something you don't really say to a Black girl as a White girl. It's kind of a given that your average Black girl is darker than your average White one, so it's redundant and weird to remark that. At least to me. I feel like it's a little disrespectful to make comments about others' skin tone anyway since every race has their own stigmas and ideals. Maybe that's just my opinion though, idk. I've been made fun of for my paleness so it's weird to me when people don't like their tans, but I know the Black community does have their own preferences etc, so I can't speak for Kayla lol. I just think that ultimately she'll be happiest when she lets her own natural beauty shine, rather than using a bunch of chemicals and sweating in those unshapely black clothes...

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

No one is mean to her friends in the comments from what I've seen. And there is also no bullying in her comments, people just call her out on her shit, as they should. what is with this generation where they think anything that isn't ass kissing is bullying and "hate", it's such a delusional mentality. You need comments to balance out all the ass kissing, these people already have big heads that are completely unwarranted do to their complete lack of talent.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Does Candace have a YouTube channel? She's pretty.

Tinetine307
Learner
Learner

Post by Tinetine307 »

Lmao at Edwin calling the filming on the table creepy... Lbr she doesn't do it cause it's easier it's because she really wants her life to be seen as something from the hills

jojo
Learner
Learner

Post by jojo »

Tinetine307 wrote:Lmao at Edwin calling the filming on the table creepy... Lbr she doesn't do it cause it's easier it's because she really wants her life to be seen as something from the hills

yes!! I was loving when he called her out on the 'creeper cam'. When she did it during her makeup/Wiggle song during the Vidcon vlog I was thinking, "that's creepy"...her friend walked by and looked right into the camera like "wtf?"

Return to “Kayla Lashae”