Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 4

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 4

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Private_user01 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:29 am
👏 About time people see her reality. I saw comments she posted and hid the bits where people were exposing her. Guys honestly mariyah lies so much. She just used this as an excuse as to why she has been inactive and lazy. I saw her live and I can see she is a really bad person. Let's see if she starts posting now. I've never seen such a big hypocrite in life. She even faked comments about r**e to make it seem more serious. It's so obvious they were fake.
[/quote]

Yeah to say she has been inactive because of that is BS. It is only because she does not know what else to post that's why she once asked her followers what content they would like to see. She is clever and using this excuse to maintain her followers and attract more. You know she loves people commenting how brave she is lmao. If she wanted to "protect" her loved ones then she would not keep showing Umar on social media.

Like someone previously said on here.. she even ensured her sensitive post went with the colour theme ffs 🤦‍♀️
[/quote]

Agreed. She tried this tactic once and yes it might work. But 100% sure it won't ever work again. Good luck trying to create "content" VAINtySCAM. We know how difficult that is going to be for a dumb person like you. Keep asking the followers. Nothings going to help especially now that people are good to see right through your fakeness.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Guys how do I attach videos? Is there a max limit on file size?

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Safira »

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:31 am
No there isn't. Insert the URL and the video will come up when you press submit

Char0099
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by Char0099 »

For all those new people now reading this forum...look at things pragmatically and you will see the hypocrisy. Without going back too far, it was Vanityfemme’s first time back to her parents home after the wedding. What did she spend her week doing- trolling twitter for comments about her and her wedding. She was up till silly hours of the night doing this, waking up mid afternoon and in pjs till late in the day.

Here’s the hypocrisy broken down :

1- she actively went out looking for comments on a credible platform like Twitter where people express their freedom of speech on publicly available matters. I read the tweets she wrote, people were having a dialogue, not trolling, she became insulting, turned it into something it was not. She called these ladies ‘aunties’ as an ageist insult, she claimed that they were wishing bad for her marriage, no one said anything of the sort. Someone just said something about modern marriages commonly ending within 6 months when she barked on about the modern marriages when people expressed their disapproval of using insulting language towards her husband on a public platform.

2- all this talk about moving and missing her family, she spent the entire week trolling twitter, in bed with her cat. What happened to quality time with the family or friends ? Public validation is her oxygen.

As much as she turns this around on every other excuse, maybe she needs to question her relationship with her husband? Why is she so deeply unhappy after marriage? People miss their family and hometowns but no one would say ‘sensitive time’ lol. The happiness of a marriage and companionship makes up for all the sacrifices.

I believe there’s no compatibility beyond some stupid banter and lust. She obviously over hyped married life and living in ‘London’.

She’s so arrogant that she would never say ‘it didn’t work out due to incompatibility’. She’s a plotter and planner.. moving towards creating a belief that it was the world’s fault and trolls for causing demise of her marriage.

He also comes as an arsehole. Not too fond of anything I’ve seen of him, his facial expressions and glares are creepy. My experience is professional guys like him who are open to marrying girl’s who become homemakers is that they are emotionally controlling. The wife being wholly financially dependent is key to their control.

In terms of GG: she knows she’s cornered. No more ripping off Pinterest pics, the repeated white tshirt and wide leg pants look has been ridiculed, silly posts with her car etc.. she’s stuck with putting out new content. That’s what’s getting to her, before she was churning out crap and thought everyone loves it. No they don’t mate.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

This message is for the young girls and woman out there who look up to her, think she is perfect and want to look like her. She admitted she uses 3 different apps to edit her pics for instagram on her live today. Finally after years of deceiving people she accepted this. She was sad she couldn't do that on her live video because she looks like the below. This is what you call a catfish. Only reason she is accepting these things now is because this forum has exposed her reality and thousands of you have already read it, continue reading it and most importantly are questioning her for it. You all have every right to be inquisitive and ask these questions. Why does she look nothing like her Instagram posts?

She said "I facetune the hell out of my pics". We on this forum said that before you VAINtySCAM. I will see if I can find a way to post the video because I have no reason to constantly lie, unlike her. Those on the live would have heard this. I want to ask why now VAINtySCAM? Is it because people are coming to read your reality on this forum so theres no more hiding from facts. If you done this without exposing yourself maybe I would have grown some respect for you. Girls who look at these fake ass instagrammers and feel insecure just remember no one is perfect. She certainly isn't. Instagram is the biggest form of deception these days and these fake instagramers will do everything in their control to deceive you. Remember you are all beautiful in your own way. God has made everyone unique and beautiful and you don't need to change yourself to please society this like fake instagramers. Peace ✌
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

is that the only makeup look she knows how to do frigging hell 😴

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:23 am
This message is for the young girls and woman out there who look up to her, think she is perfect and want to look like her. She admitted she uses 3 different apps to edit her pics for instagram on her live today. Finally after years of deceiving people she accepted this. She was sad she couldn't do that on her live video because she looks like the below. This is what you call a catfish. Only reason she is accepting these things now is because this forum has exposed her reality and thousands of you have already read it, continue reading it and most importantly are questioning her for it. You all have every right to be inquisitive and ask these questions. Why does she look nothing like her Instagram posts?

She said "I facetune the hell out of my pics". We on this forum said that before you VAINtySCAM. I will see if I can find a way to post the video because I have no reason to constantly lie, unlike her. Those on the live would have heard this. I want to ask why now VAINtySCAM? Is it because people are coming to read your reality on this forum so theres no more hiding from facts. If you done this without exposing yourself maybe I would have grown some respect for you. Girls who look at these fake ass instagrammers and feel insecure just remember no one is perfect. She certainly isn't. Instagram is the biggest form of deception these days and these fake instagramers will do everything in their control to deceive you. Remember you are all beautiful in your own way. God has made everyone unique and beautiful and you don't need to change yourself to please society this like fake instagramers. Peace ✌
I hope this genuinely helps some of you. Look at these pics and compare them to her instagram. If one had to define catfish you can literally put her pics edited and non edited pics side by side and use that.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Char0099 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:17 am
For all those new people now reading this forum...look at things pragmatically and you will see the hypocrisy. Without going back too far, it was Vanityfemme’s first time back to her parents home after the wedding. What did she spend her week doing- trolling twitter for comments about her and her wedding. She was up till silly hours of the night doing this, waking up mid afternoon and in pjs till late in the day.

Here’s the hypocrisy broken down :

1- she actively went out looking for comments on a credible platform like Twitter where people express their freedom of speech on publicly available matters. I read the tweets she wrote, people were having a dialogue, not trolling, she became insulting, turned it into something it was not. She called these ladies ‘aunties’ as an ageist insult, she claimed that they were wishing bad for her marriage, no one said anything of the sort. Someone just said something about modern marriages commonly ending within 6 months when she barked on about the modern marriages when people expressed their disapproval of using insulting language towards her husband on a public platform.

2- all this talk about moving and missing her family, she spent the entire week trolling twitter, in bed with her cat. What happened to quality time with the family or friends ? Public validation is her oxygen.

As much as she turns this around on every other excuse, maybe she needs to question her relationship with her husband? Why is she so deeply unhappy after marriage? People miss their family and hometowns but no one would say ‘sensitive time’ lol. The happiness of a marriage and companionship makes up for all the sacrifices.

I believe there’s no compatibility beyond some stupid banter and lust. She obviously over hyped married life and living in ‘London’.

She’s so arrogant that she would never say ‘it didn’t work out due to incompatibility’. She’s a plotter and planner.. moving towards creating a belief that it was the world’s fault and trolls for causing demise of her marriage.

He also comes as an arsehole. Not too fond of anything I’ve seen of him, his facial expressions and glares are creepy. My experience is professional guys like him who are open to marrying girl’s who become homemakers is that they are emotionally controlling. The wife being wholly financially dependent is key to their control.

In terms of GG: she knows she’s cornered. No more ripping off Pinterest pics, the repeated white tshirt and wide leg pants look has been ridiculed, silly posts with her car etc.. she’s stuck with putting out new content. That’s what’s getting to her, before she was churning out crap and thought everyone loves it. No they don’t mate.
I agree she is the biggest bully. Just because she has followers doesn't mean she is pure. She bullied and abused me when I told her to stop misguiding young girls because she was going on a rant about why education isn't important and dropping out was the best decision she made. Does she even understand there are millions of girls out there that a fighting for this very right? She sent me a paragraph of abuse and swear words. She told me to shove my education up my ass when she knows nothing about me. Just like me so many girls have been victim of her abuse and bullying. A lot of it is in the forum. Why is it okay when she abuses people that too for no reason? Classic example is all over twitter. Guys search it up before she deletes it. I want to understand why people support a bully like her? This world is so unfair.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Char0099 wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:17 am
Completely agree. God forbid the day comes where Umar divorces her because she would go absolutely bananas on us girls calling us evil bitches who have given her “NAZAR” and destroyed her marriage with our constant gossiping even though she’s the one who showed Mr. Bari in a very awkward position (hands inside his boxers), she’s the one who keeps disrespecting him on a public platform, she’s the one who sucks him dry for every penny he’s worth etc. We will be blamed and accused of ruining her marriage.

Just imagine how Umar must feel. Newly married and has a wife who’s constantly “down”, sad, depressed and emotional. He has to cheer her up when he comes home from work tired. I don’t get any positive vibes from Mariyah, never have. Just imagine living with her. A happy wife means a happy life. A sad wife means a sad life.

She never takes any kind of responsibility for her actions. She's a saint. But people on a trash forum must take responsibility for their harsh words that is causing her a mental break down. What an unfair world.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Mariyah mentioned she never expose her family and friends on social media because of the vile nature of some people on the internet and the unwarranted abuse and hatred that are directed towards them.

I’ve been on this thread since the first one, no one has ever talked shit about any of her family members with the exception of her sister Natasha Ahmed and her brother-in-law Usman Wali. No one has abused her other sisters, her brother, her parents or her sister-in-law. Yes we might have stated that she’s the result of inbreeding because she surely acts like one.

Information to lurkers and guests on this site:

To this day Mariyah has never acknowledged that her sister is a thief, a fraudster and a scammer. The people in Glasgow knows her sister’s truth. Her sister went to court and closed her bridal shop but she CONTINUED to accept ONLINE ORDERS even though her company was dissolved. Even after stealing and robbing hundreds of brides she was STILL money hungry and greedy and wanted more money so she CONTINUED her scamming ways and at that time the court had sentenced her to pay back the customers. Yes her sister Natasha do get a lot of hate and abuse on this forum but I guarantee you it’s well deserved. Being a scam artist and a thief lies in the Ahmed family’s blood. Two criminal sisters.

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/scot ... g-10181144

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... esses.html

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/news/real ... r-13118541

Hashtagreal_talk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hashtagreal_talk »

What’s her love story with her husband any1 know? Coz she flips when some1 asks on her sm

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Someone please report her to dailymail and all other online newspapers. She is running a dissolved business to avoid tax and scamming people by not sending them their purchased items. This is illegal. Seriously anyone could just write the article for them and they will definitely publish it after confirming the content. It will be free material with low confirmation cost so they will surely publish. Proof of illegal sales and disappointed customers who never received their orders is in this thread. Trustpilot rating can also be quoted.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hashtagreal_talk wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:31 pm
What’s her love story with her husband any1 know? Coz she flips when some1 asks on her sm
Hahaa lmao welcome and nice username! 😂👍

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hashtagreal_talk wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Safira wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 11:53 am
MORE TRUTH ABOUT VANITYFEMME FROM A POSTER WHO KNOW HER AND HER FAMILY

THE IRONY IS HER DAD IS A SHOP OWNER AND HAS A NEWSAGENT. hahaha the irony in all of this is hilarious.

Yes I’m from Glasgow I am very familiar with her whole family and all of mariyah amna Ahmad infamous past. Yes her middle name is amna. Her dad and brother go to their newsagent everyday and come home late after a long day of hard work and mazdoori. Absolutely nothing wrong with that the only one educated in the family is the eldest sister and the youngest to my knowledge everyone else has no interest in pursuing degrees which is cool. Her sisters business was a fraud and everyone on the down low knows about all the antics of this family. Her mother is known as loud mouth chalaak Aunty who swears herself and is known in the community as a drama queen.

Guys she’s had a boob job!! Trust me this is not a lie and something no one would know only her close ones. Thing is she has had fall outs with some people and people talk lol. She may wear push up bras but the girl got a boob job with her first batch of lashes money. Her mum and sisters know about this and ultimate close friends. Some who she still claims to be close to talk shit about her to close family and friends. Word spreads eventually. But this is 1000000% true lol. So her whole no to surgery filler approach like she’s god gift already is hilarious. The girl had plastic surgery on her boobs lmao. I would reveal text and screenshots but that will just show you my sources and I couldn’t do that. Take my word for it umar if you’re reading this you know what I’m talking about ;)

What I am most shocked about is how no one has ever mentioned WAQAS ZAFAR. The one relationship she did publicise. If you have followed her right from the beginning she had “taken” in her bio and a photo of him on her profile with a very brief caption. Apparently he left her he was out of her league completely. She was completely obsessed with him, and sister Romana and sister of waqas also name amna were good friends. He’s not the most shareef guy himself. Lol but out of all her alleged relationships on this forum this one was was 10000% real everyone in Glasgow knew about this because of all the mutual that knew him and her. They didn’t last too long but she always had her eyes on him for the longest time. He wanted nothing to do with her and realised her reality.

I’ve seen her multiple times Weddings in town. She is extremely short big head which now evens out because she put on weight. Completely cake face like who wears full on eyeshadow brown and blacks liner lashes lipgloss to Zara? This insta hype she created she’s so average lol I like kainat out of everyone very down to earth genuine well spoken. Romana the eldest sis sounds like an absolute dumbo she also has a tattoo. Apparently Romana didn’t know it was haram ok then.
Everything about usman her brother in law is true.
Everything about her sister who scammed people is true.

Mariyah for the longest time has wanted to move out of Glasgow (Scotland for that matter) you better believe she picked umar for a reason she vowed to herself that whoever she was to marry had to be out of Scotland hence her long on and off flings with Americans online etc etc. Mariyah knows what I’m talking about.
Little birdie tells me umar and her did actually meet on insta. One of my cousins was at her “intimate” wedding. Yes it was cheap and gothic. Everyone in Glasgow laughs at her insta career for most of the people here it’s a hobby and a side thing. For her she she completely thinks it’s her entire career. And she only makes the real kind of money from her lashes and business which looks like it’s going down the drain. If you guys report her for still processing orders for a company that’s been dissolved, she could be legally banned from opening a business for 10 years plus.

Her nude story was real I saw it with my own eyes very few people did because the account that created it got shut down immediately for posting pornography content. The picture was very blurry but enough to see it was mariyah with her flat chest (before the boob job). This is when she went to the police to report it. I have a personal grudge with her for her bullying my cousin, and her family talking shit about certain parts of my family.

Oh and TO TOP IT ALL OFF. Her father has no idea about her insta YouTube career. He knows bits and bobs that she does makeup bla bla and her wee business but not the pics she posts the following she has the amount of people that see her daily. I think it’s time someone sent her father links to some of her photos arching her body like a tramp. And all the other shit she posts for her hungry ask seeking validation. Oh let’s also ask him to tune into her lives he would literally have a break down bless him he’s a strict Pathan. And I mean strict!!!!!!!!!! The kind of father who cares about his image respect and a compete no to his daughters exploiting themselves on social media. The old school thinking elders whom I respect.

Don’t believe her anxiety stories she’s full of a shit she’s been a bully since high school have you seen her prom pics ????!!!! Loooooooooolllll I need to get a hold of them and show you the dark twig she was in her horrific dress. Yes she cock eyed she mentions to close ones it’s on thing she notices about herself. Rethink your circle mariyah amna Ahmed you got skeletons boo boo and they all coming out now.

Oh ANOTHER THING her whole London shit in her story secretly she dies to be apart of that society. Hence her sly digs at Glasgow people being nicer water being better bla bla bla bla fuck off mariyah you die to be apart of that society but you don’t and won’t ever fit in. I’m from Glasgow and everytime I plan a trip there I am head over heels excited when ever someone is going from here to the capital it’s an excitement a buzz. She’s full of absolute poooooh! She begs to be a part of London do you think she would write slough and Maidenhead in her bio HAHAHAHA. She’s dumb yes very dumb she can’t even spell half the time or make a intellectual sentence but when it comes to her page and image she’s witty. She’s gone on her mum a chalaako maasi. Loud abrasive rude and FULL OF SHIT.

If I saw her live last night you would have seen how horrific it was under all the makeup her eye bags her spots the dry skin so caked lol she got a nice one hour validation of herself and then when she switched her live off back to depressed old mariyah. Please stop rating her husband either lol he’s a pussy boy who makes a good living lol nothing more nothing less he’s a quite shy guy who is no match for this abrasive loud potty mouth. I could never be with a man like that I need a MAN not some pussy and deep down she hates the pussy boy inside him looooooool.

fortunately I’ve never been her stalker but through mutual talking about this forum in group chats this came to my attention. So I tuned into her page and this forum now you have someone on the inside who actually knows her family her bitch ass past and present thanks to accurate secure sources who are currently mariya friends lol. I have absolutely no remorse no fear of this bitch I will say what I want how I want show what I want because of how her and her family degraded certain parts of my family. Please don’t ever feel sorry for saying what you have to about this tramp she deserves everything she has been evil and mean through out her whole life. When she said if you know me from the beginning you know I’m not mean or rude BITCH WHAT???!!! LooooooooooooooooooooL this bitch is so fake it’s beyond me. I tuned into her live after so many years of not seeing her or watching her as I have her blocked. My cousin told me to see how maidenhead has fucked up her skin then came to realise this BITCH IS STILL THE SAME! So entitled potty ugly mouth that ugly mouth is a result to her ugly as no makeup face. Everyone knows your reality scam bully. She is literally entertainment to talk about like a joke no one in Glasgow likes her she has a lot of frenemies and enemies. She did that to her self then she says we are jealous HAHAHAHA HAHAHAHA lol She fails to realise this that people talk about you hate on you and don’t rate you because you’re a bitch you’re a bitch ass with a Pooh potty tongue and cold black heart who is entitled and selfish and insecure and a bully and insecure did I mention insecure? lol this bitch so insecure it oozes in how she talks to others. You define trash.

Karmas a bitch I’m your karma betch 😈😈😈
Yh lol at the way she flips. If you read that ^ it should answer your question

PrincessBasher
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessBasher »

I think it’s really important for people to articulate themselves well. Some posters are really good at doing this and so their comments/opinions come across really well. Others sometimes use quite profane language, most likely because they’ve been personally attacked by VF in the past and it’s still very raw for them.

However, if people are now coming onto this site as VF has guided them here, they might not see why she is so resented as some comments cross the line of acceptability. I believe you can always get your point across better if you try keep it clean. To all those that have flocked her just recently, instead of focussing on individual comments, try and look at the theme that has been consistent since the beginning of these threads relating to VF. That will paint a clear picture of the person you are perhaps looking up to.

I hugely dislike this whole IG fakery that exists. There are so many influencers with huge followings that air brush their looks, create an illusion of a glamorous lifestyle, shy away from an honest living, clamour for freebies, show hypocrisy and it needs to stop. It’s making so many people insecure in themselves and aspire to a level of living that is not achievable nor admirable. I feel that VF epitomises a lot of that. Furthermore, she will manipulate situations to her benefit i.e. using this recent swarm of support for online abuse for her gain. (She has stated in the past that her therapy sessions were due to anger management but has now said it’s for anxiety and also, after stating that this site has been haunting her for a long time, she stated in her story today that she is going to stop focussing on the negative - can things be turned around that easily and quickly?). I personally don’t like how VF is as a person from what I’ve seen and read but I don’t hate the girl. I would hope that she takes on board the constructive criticism people have aired here and changes for the better. However, at this moment, it seems unlikely she is at a place to seriously see what is reflected in the mirror (I had hoped that her therapist at some point would come across this site to guide her to channeling herself to how a decent person should be).

Girls and boys, take a look at who you follow on SM, what positivity or difference do they bring to your life? What values do these people hold dear? Materialism doesn’t get anybody anywhere. Follow those that lead a morally good life, that add value to your life, that are honest and make you want to be a better person.

Mariyah, I’m fairly confident the following will fall on deaf ears but here goes anyway - take a long hard look at yourself and maybe acknowledge that you may not be the best version of who you could be. You have a platform to spread such positivity, to showcase Muslims as more than what they see in the media, to show people that’s it’s ok to just be you as none of us are perfect and that life isn’t all about fashion, make up and good looks. If you want to be a homemaker then there’s absolutely nothing wrong with that but do it honestly, take pride in your home life. Maybe stop lazing til midday, staying in your pj’s all day and actually have some get up and go. People here will admire you for that. That admiration is there for the taking, it’s up to you whether you choose to grab it or not.

Roshail
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Roshail »

Is it possible that Umar didn’t buy her the bag and she bought it from her salami money?

Hashtagreal_talk
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Hashtagreal_talk »

Lol that bag was bare expensive must b hubby and what does he do as in work ?

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Safira wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:12 am
hashtagrealtalk wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:31 am
No there isn't. Insert the URL and the video will come up when you press submit
Oh thanks but it's on my phone 😕

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Hashtagreal_talk wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:27 pm
Lol that bag was bare expensive must b hubby and what does he do as in work ?
Definitely very expensive indeed considering they spent £158 on a dining table lmfao 😂

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

She’s shit scared to get her account deleted

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Vanity Femme”