Wed Sep 25, 2019 4:57 am
Dayummm01 wrote:
superstar6318 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:36 pm
Dayummm01 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:33 pm
superstar6318 wrote:
Tue Sep 24, 2019 1:27 pm
I'm not sure what obsession Asians have with designer bags, whether or not they can afford it. I'd rather spend 500+ every couple of months to go abroad on holiday than care about some name plastered on a bag. Yes the quality of the bags are amazing and Its perhaps to have one or two for life but there are other things in life to save up for. It's always the same brands as well, never Vivienne Westwood for example.

Even White girls seem to be loving Louis Vuitton, I hate it - the colours are dirty and disgusting, it's just a name they want to portray.

I have not a single designer bag, pair of shoes or clothes to my name (apart from an MK wallet given as a present from my friend). I'd rather spend my hard earned money on holidays.Im 26 years of age. I couldn't give less of a care in the world. I even shop at charity shops (I see many of you recoil in horror)
Legit. Holidays and actual experiences ie concerts and activities are the only things worth splashing out on tbh, and even then.. actually enjoying the moment rather than planning your outfits and staying put in 1 place and snapping away for IG like this cave woman VF Image Actually no, that's an insult to cave people, at least they were skillful and made use of themselves, my bad.
I don't know any Asians that go to concerts unless it's Drake or Khalid hahahha, festivals are too dirty for other Asian girls I know, I see them recoil in horror when I talk about house music.

Activities - I like doing other things other than cinema/shopping, like walking my dog, trying out new cuisine, sightseeing and reading books

I wish people were like minded
Ehh unfortunately most of my female relatives have that mentality too but everything from my degree and job to my taste in music and interests are far from the desi stereotype so yeah, gigs and concerts are a pretty big thing for me Image and by activities, I deffoo dont mean movies and shopping (again, this is the shit VF limits herself to because she is a useless bum who only knows how to spend others' money and apply makeup!) - I mean things like watersports, snow sports and adrenaline junkie kinda activities. Ya know.. the fun stuff!
I love coming across Pakistani girls who aren't the usual desi stereotype Image

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
Thank you :)

I'm actually Indian but it's still a minority within a minority (to find a non common one amongst a bunch of clones)

superstar6318
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 4

Post by superstar6318 »

Safira wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:22 am
Itsonlybants wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:54 am
chatterbox1 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 7:04 am

Attention seeking strategies again...
It's been 3 hours and nothing.

I dont want to read about your bullshit anxiety or trolling. Unless your going to address why you dont deliver make up products people by online, in good faith or why you sister kept the money and dudnt deliver bridal dresses or the state of of your brother and sister's marriage then no fuck off, I'm not interested! Go suck Bellend Bari's dick and don't bother trying to play victim about how social media trolls affect you.
She’s probably super busy right now. Writing down every sentence of that important conversation she’s gonna have with her followers. She doesn’t want to come across as an illiterate uneducated retarded loser so she’s preparing her every word and sentence. Hell she’s probably using a dictionary, I bet she’s working her ass off to create some content lol. We have to be a little patient with this one :rofl:
She's probably sending it to someone to get it grammatically checked lol

If she could waste her time doing this she could spend her time writing essays for a degree or something useful which benefits her life.

sena
Learner
Learner

Post by sena »

I'm confused. Just skimmed through her post and I dont recall reading anything like her ' husband should r**e her and throw her back home' is she exaggerating or is there another forum I dont know about lol

superstar6318
Talker
Talker

Post by superstar6318 »

Lots of people move away from home at the age of 18 to start a new life from uni but aren't stupidly homesick like she is.

If someone genuinely has said that comment about how her husband should rape her I find that disgusting.

As for the rest I can see where she's coming from but it doesn't make it ok for her to tell people to eff off back and her cutting comments.

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsonlybants »

Dear VF

Stop concerning yourself with tighter laws for online trolling in the UK and instead promote stricter UK laws for uneducated, retarded SM influencers l, such as yourself, taking payment for goods then failing to deliver them.

Itsonlybants
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsonlybants »

Also the social media & mental health has been do e to death. Hence why everybody guessed what you were gona write, before you even posted it.

Plz find a new bandwagon to jump on. Maybe why a minority of Asian girls are so self entitled despise never working a day in their life or why some asian girls still marry for money only in 2019.

So many topics you could address and this is what you choose. YAWN

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

sena wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:47 am
I'm confused. Just skimmed through her post and I dont recall reading anything like her ' husband should r**e her and throw her back home' is she exaggerating or is there another forum I dont know about lol

That's what i thought too! These influencers should really develop thicker skin now if they choose to make their profiles public. I think for her sake she should get off social media for a while and spend some time with family, friends and explore London. Hopefully that should make her feel better. I am not a huge fan of hers but i would never wish bad things on anyone.

I think these influencers are dreaming if they think that the petition will make a difference lmao. Police don't even care if your house gets burgled! This is minor to them

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

Safira wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:10 am
Go ahead and hack GG. An anonymous site where 98% of the members have fake names and 80% have fake emails. No addresses, no phone numbers, no birth dates, no real names and email addresses lol. Completely anonymous users. Even if they succeed in hacking it what are they gonna do??? A new trash site will be up in no time and the gossipping continues. There is no way out of it. This is the price you have to pay when you are a public person with a public profile. Everyone can watch your lives, the creepy pedophiles, freshies, criminals, sex offenders, rapists, perverts, hell some men might even jerk off to your pics and have them saved on their phones (astaghfirullah). Your pictures, kids, husbands, friends, family members are all displayed on your profiles, you show bits of your lives and some people love it and others hate it. If you can’t deal with the gossipping then kindly get off SM. Everyone is not naïve, dumb, uneducated, unintelligent and going to kiss your ass!!

The problem is all these influencers ARE dumb. Really really dumb. AND pathetic. Majority of them are an absolutely joke and embarrassment. They look so dumb compared to people who works, contribute to society, pay their taxes and is doing something with their lives.

Their followers absolutely love and adore them. Then there are “US”. We don’t like them and we can’t comment on their pages without being blocked and our comments get deleted. This IS NOT how it works in real life. You can’t take criticism, opinions and views that doesn’t agree with you. Then you shouldn’t be a public person. Enough with this haters, trolls, abusers, bullies, enemies, jealous people that makes these influencers miserable, suicidal, anxious etc. etc. etc.

YOU GUYS CHOSE TO BE INFLUENCERS. YOU CALL IT YOUR JOB. THEN DO YOUR FUCKING JOB WITHOUT COMPLAINING, BITCHING AND CRYING.
Omg you're absolutely correct!. To think there are men jerking off to pics gives me chills. Thinking about it what will these instagram whores answer on judgement day? That showing off their body was a job they were forced to do lmao. God already knows everything. VAINtySCAM has posted see through pics with undergarments showing and what not. I'm surprised mr pussy umar bari lets his wife expose like that on a public platform.

The problem with social media is every uneducated jobless useless waste of space like VAINtySCAM has jumped onto it. It has given these useless illiterate humans a chance to have a public voice and due to this the dumb part of society are further blinded. They think they can do whatever they want and get away with it. Very few "influencers" have used SM to make a positive impact but the majority are selfish greedy self obsessed overconfident losers like VAINtySCAM. All they want are freebies from it and they will resort to every cheap tactics to achieve this! The loser let the public see her "intimate" wedding because she wanted everything for free as she was broke to afford anything herself.

LMAO that little ass licker of hers mahaim_saud can go ahead like she stated, find a hacker and hack this site. Next thing the police would be knocking on her door due to solid evidence. Breaching data security is a serious criminal offence. I don't know why an educated employed woman like her would get involved in this just to lick a scam artists ass. Is it because she gained followers when VAINtySCAM mentioned her. Why is she being stupid? The selfish bitch VAINtySCAM done it because people were calling her out for the dumb cleaning videos she was posting and she wanted to transfer the blame onto someone. She used her! Lmao funny how people think they can say whatever they want and just get away with it. You think stupid hacking threats are going to stop people from speaking the truth. Idiots don't know how the law works! If they changed she will be the first to get done!

I agree if a persons calls this their job then deal with it. We've all had bosses that we don't like and had to deal with. At the end of the day the success of a social media influencer in determined by their followers, likes...

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

she wants to talk about something important but somehow manages to find a floral pik to go with her colour theme LOL ok mariyah
you read through these forums day and night cos you got nothing else to do why would you come on here to upset yourself lmao block it out GET A JOB AND KEEP IT MOVING.

tanzie
Talker
Talker

Post by tanzie »

i find it so cringe that this is what the world has come to. people crying over online drama that they themselves have put their own self in! get off social media, go find yourself in the world and become something. social media isn’t everything in life.. get off it and people will have nothing to talk about eventually. idk why people put themselves out there publicly then complain when people talk crap or if their mental health isn’t the best. like you allowed this to happen lol.. people who choose to put themselves out there like celebrities etc face this daily. grow thick skin or just get off public social media and be private. online hatred and drama will never end no matter how many petitions are signed.. so get off it? these people cry and complain about the effects of social media yet still wanna be part of it. boo hoo. can’t believe there’s people out there who’s life literally revolves round social media.. must really have nothing else to do!

superstar6318
Talker
Talker

Post by superstar6318 »

tanzie wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 am
i find it so cringe that this is what the world has come to. people crying over online drama that they themselves have put their own self in! get off social media, go find yourself in the world and become something. social media isn’t everything in life.. get off it and people will have nothing to talk about eventually. idk why people put themselves out there publicly then complain when people talk crap or if their mental health isn’t the best. like you allowed this to happen lol.. people who choose to put themselves out there like celebrities etc face this daily. grow thick skin or just get off public social media and be private. online hatred and drama will never end no matter how many petitions are signed.. so get off it? these people cry and complain about the effects of social media yet still wanna be part of it. boo hoo. can’t believe there’s people out there who’s life literally revolves round social media.. must really have nothing else to do!
But I will never find out what bag she buys next :(

😂😂

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

superstar6318 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:13 am
tanzie wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:07 am
But I will never find out what bag she buys next :(

😂😂
I'll tell you now. It will be one from primark. Rather "prreeeemarrrrrk" as she calls it lmaoooo
Last edited by hashtagrealtalk on Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:17 am, edited 1 time in total.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Wow 134 guests + other users on this thread this moment! Guys c'mon spread the truth! :D

sham33
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sham33 »

mariyah will never ever delete her social media this is all drama if it were really upsetting her she would think to herself is my health important or this 'instagram career'
this girl is jokes i cant cope shes like a walking star plus drama never ends

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Lol be prepared for all the online trolls aka Mariyah Ahmed fans creating profiles and attacking us on GG

Mehrunisa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Mehrunisa »

The allegation that someone here said she should be r*ped is fake news. Hence the fact it’s not a screenshot.
I don’t doubt that she has anxiety. Research shows it’s on the rise because of social media. I’ve no doubt that this forum contributes to it. But there’s a simple way to
deal with that. Just don’t read it. Get your husband to put a block on the site that you can override and things will instantly become better.

The reality is that every influencer gets hate whether it is justified or not. But the level VAnity Femme gets is unreal. I’d ask myself if I was her, why? You can’t get past the jealous ones on here. They tend to go nuclear and personal and can’t articulate a valid criticism. But there are some that have been on the receiving end of your bad behaviour. To quote your own post “lost the ability to empathise with others and simply realise that everyone is human and everyone has feelings...just because someone is confident doesn’t mean you have to try your best to tear them down”. (Sic)
Maybe be nicer to your followers in live, show some humility, don’t lie and make fun and you won’t create a group of people who resent you. For the other bitchy true haters. You can’t chnge that. All influencers have them (Asian or otherwise) just ignore them.

But do use this to reflect. Sometimes our actions cause the actions of others. Where they don’t. Well nolites te bastardes carborundum

ARH_86
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ARH_86 »

I am not at all one for bullying or harassment whether its online or in person and I do believe some people on this forum go too far when they take it to include someones family or get very deep/personal with the insults but I find it EXTREMELY HYPOCRITICAL on VF's part to take ZERO accountability for her own behavior and actions. For years she has portrayed herself as this vain arrogant person who would bully people herself and go on her viscious and foul mouthed rants on snapchat. Despite claiming that she is affected by social media and has suffered from anxiety and is seeking therapy, she is STILL coming on her IG Live to talk down to people, curse, and basically antagonize people with her behavior and her words/language. It is beyond me how someone can act like the victim yet take no accountability for her own behavior or show that she has made ANY kind of a change at all after going through therapy. Of course no one deserves to be bullied but you have acted like a huge bully yourself at times as well Mariyah. Perhaps if you showed a more humble side of yourself and didn't lash out at people, you wouldn't be getting such hate back. Take some accountability for your own behavior and actions please!

superstar6318
Talker
Talker

Post by superstar6318 »

ARH_86 wrote:
Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:55 am
I am not at all one for bullying or harassment whether its online or in person and I do believe some people on this forum go too far when they take it to include someones family or get very deep/personal with the insults but I find it EXTREMELY HYPOCRITICAL on VF's part to take ZERO accountability for her own behavior and actions. For years she has portrayed herself as this vain arrogant person who would bully people herself and go on her viscious and foul mouthed rants on snapchat. Despite claiming that she is affected by social media and has suffered from anxiety and is seeking therapy, she is STILL coming on her IG Live to talk down to people, curse, and basically antagonize people with her behavior and her words/language. It is beyond me how someone can act like the victim yet take no accountability for her own behavior or show that she has made ANY kind of a change at all after going through therapy. Of course no one deserves to be bullied but you have acted like a huge bully yourself at times as well Mariyah. Perhaps if you showed a more humble side of yourself and didn't lash out at people, you wouldn't be getting such hate back. Take some accountability for your own behavior and actions please!
Well put.

Some people on here have gone overboard with dissing her body - not nice.

But she also needs to admit where she's gone wrong too. Eg telling people to eff off and replying back with crass language

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

IMG_0567.jpeg
oh god, brace yourselves... waited 3hrs for this shit
5 pages of pure crap and hypocrisy
i cba to read through all of it so can someone summarise for me or is it just pure bullshit? she deffo got way too much time on her hands. Mariyah go get a damn job and delete all ur SM pls thanks will solve all ur problems.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

VAINtySCAM why don't you post all the abuse you have given to people who have corrected you or those who had a difference in opinion from you?

C'mon it works both ways! I'm glad you've directed people here :) ignoring the physical disses at least people can read come on here and about your reality. A link would have been nice though.

Return to “Vanity Femme”