Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 3

Post by shade110 »

Seeees123 wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 1:19 pm
Have she never seen a pizza cutter before?? Shes sooo bored

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
an mua i follow reposted it on her story and said it’s just a damn pizza cutter. lmao vf is clearly beyond bored in life. what’s next? “how cute is my washing line? 😍

DiamondDuck
Learner
Learner

Post by DiamondDuck »

I just realised today, Vanityfemme is like one of those awful tv programmes that you end up watching because they’re so bad that they become so good.

Chip pans... now pizza cutters!!!! 😂

At least girls with sweaty toes from wearing Perspex shoes got more life awareness than this turd.

Post by Guest »

She's getting roasted on twitter by the people she replied to looool

Here4thetea29
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Here4thetea29 »

Twitter is going in on her :rofl:
I wonder if she actually invited one of her minions to the wedding
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Mariyah: “you lot got married to serve your husbands, stand by on their every beck and call and when you didn’t your mil would beat you.”

What a childish and immature response, she always does this she doesn’t know how to discuss and argue like an adult. I think you are referring to your sil Mariyah? The one from Pakistan who lives with your parents, she got married to serve her husband (your brother) and if she doesn’t obey her husband her mil (your mother) would beat her. Is that right?

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 »

trust me, twitter is the last place she should go around talking shit to people bc she’ll get roasted to hell and back, unlike ig where everyone is so far up her backside. she should be the last one to talk about anything.

Novice 7
Talker
Talker

Post by Novice 7 »

So she’s going to outgrow her bullshit, not like we haven’t seen that one before!

Post by Guest »

i work 9-5 at a law firm, have to work my ass off all week and get paid so much less. I also have to pay for everything myself including holidays, bills, clothes, food and everything else because life aint free honey. I have to do my own housework, run errands, take shit off people, be nice to everyone in family and friends at work and just work hard generally in life like most of us here do I am sure .... and then on the other hand............this fucking loser who does shit all day, post stupid outgrow yourself memes at 5am in the morning then go for a nap till midday and wake up and be rude to everyone gets paid more than me?!? she also has her family who do everything for her and get free shit in every shape form and size from instagram. how is this world even fair?!?

well I guess my dirty laundry stays in my bedroom and not all over the instagram and everyone in my life circle thinks im a half decent normal person.

Post by Guest »

shade110 wrote:
Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:55 am
trust me, twitter is the last place she should go around talking shit to people bc she’ll get roasted to hell and back, unlike ig where everyone is so far up her backside. she should be the last one to talk about anything.
She really should have stayed off Twitter, people are ruthless there and are not going to spare her. Plus she has no minions to back her up

bettyboop00
Learner
Learner

Post by bettyboop00 »

England234 wrote: i work 9-5 at a law firm, have to work my ass off all week and get paid so much less. I also have to pay for everything myself including holidays, bills, clothes, food and everything else because life aint free honey. I have to do my own housework, run errands, take shit off people, be nice to everyone in family and friends at work and just work hard generally in life like most of us here do I am sure .... and then on the other hand............this fucking loser who does shit all day, post stupid outgrow yourself memes at 5am in the morning then go for a nap till midday and wake up and be rude to everyone gets paid more than me?!? she also has her family who do everything for her and get free shit in every shape form and size from instagram. how is this world even fair?!?

well I guess my dirty laundry stays in my bedroom and not all over the instagram and everyone in my life circle thinks im a half decent normal person.
How do you know how much she gets paid?

Post by Guest »

just guessing lol

bettyboop00
Learner
Learner

Post by bettyboop00 »

England234 wrote: just guessing lol
She's not VAT registered so I highly doubt she earns as much as you think.

Didn't her company get dissolved anyway? Was it for not paying taxes?

IMZ-xo
Informer
Informer

Post by IMZ-xo »

I remember Alizey Mirza posting a story of receiving Mariyah's invite and I also recall her commenting that's she's excited for the wedding or something. Does anyone know why she didn't attend then?

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox »

I doubt scammity makes much money from social media at all. She might have blagged wedding freebies but she never works with reputable brands the rest of the time.

Snowflake24
Debater
Debater

Post by Snowflake24 »

Ummm in order to make money you have to produce content for brands. She’s too lazy to be disciplined and shoot content according to the brands demands and advertise a certain # of times a week to make money. She’s not a part of any campaigns for any big brands. Small desi fashion boutiques don’t count lol, they pay you in shalwar kameez

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

She could at least be thankful and grateful. She almost has everything, a flat, a car, a husband who takes care of her financially so she doesn’t have to work. Whether she earns a lot or a little due to the engagement and activity on her Instagram doesn’t matter. The truth is she doesn’t have to work which is a privilege because she is used to live a very minimal lifestyle and has learned to spend the few money she earns (ig and her makeup line) carefully. She returns most of her clothes after wearing it for the gram, she gets free laser hair removal treatments and free facials. Her wedding was almost free, she sold it to the public in exchange for free services. Her car is rented. I’ve never seen her spend her own money on anything, except from food.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

She has 343K followers so she can earn a LOT of money if she wants to, but it requires a brain. She has to know who her audience is and clearly she doesn’t know. Because she keeps advertising that DW watch and it’s very obvious no one is buying that cheap tacky watch.

According to this site: https://influencermarketinghub.com/inst ... alculator/
VF possibly could earn between $1.026 - $1.710 per post.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/forbescoac ... 408211763b

https://www.elisedarma.com/blog/instagr ... make-money

https://www.mic.com/articles/192799/how ... ually-make

SoChaud
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SoChaud »

Well that’s just given her an idea (she’s prob just searched her name on the link above and looking to change her bio to something like ‘ contact my management (bullshit) for collabos ) watch her sell her soul ...
SoChaud x

Char0099
Talker
Talker

Post by Char0099 »

Don’t these two seem made for each other- he’s now participating in her antics. Trying to make a point this is a ‘modern’ relationship unlike the rest of us who are subservient to our husbands and abused by our MILs. Massaging the legs of a wife who’s spent the last week in her pyjamas trolling herself on Twitter till 5.30am... lol. Vanityfemme’s work ethic and grind is enviable 😂

Our mothers were far more modern than hers.. they raised and enabled us to stand equally with men. They understood the freedom, power and protection from abuse a financially independent woman has. Our mothers understood the power of education to a mindset and refined personality. I honestly think she grew up in a dysfunctional household explaining her warped ideas of equality. There are ways to show affection and friendship between spouses that doesn’t entail degradation or a foul mouth.

Now she’s active on Twitter, so looking forward to responding to her on there and ripping her apart with an intellectual argument.

If she thinks she has something special with her husband because she can publicly state that he’s always talking shit, she’s really more of a nutcase than I thought. there is no community, religion, background of decent people as modern as they may be who would think this is a ‘joke’ way of talking to one another in public. Let’s ask his mother’s opinion for a start.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Novice 7
Talker
Talker

Post by Novice 7 »

She makes Umar look bad, with her uncouth mouth and actions.

I’m waiting on the changes she’s apparently about to make...

Return to “Vanity Femme”