Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 3

H14NA
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed - Part 3

Post by H14NA »

I don’t understand how people find her physical features over average and pretty. It’s all make up and filters. She’s short for her ethnicity...freckles all over her face.. dark eye bags.. disproportionate body. She’s a round little dumpling. Her upper body is bigger then her bottom half.. she’s got a bent nose at the bottom. The tip of her nose is crocked. Her hair is thin for her ethnicity. Her eye brows are back dated from 2009. Her bridal outfit was the exact same colour and stone work to what my sister wore for her wedding and this was in 2006.. even then my so sisters stone work was more detailed and authentic. She wears padded bras on a daily basis and she’s got a husky voice and in my opinion her Scottish accent is so off putting because all she talks is chav language and undermines people to the extent. She sounds like a little teenage boy. She’s suffered from acne for years and when I mean bad acne I mean so server she admitted to taking medication.. all those years she suffered but we only saw her face as flawless! Why? Because she filtered everything so desperately to look like someone she’s not! When she was skinny a few years back she looked 14 years old and it looked okay because she got away with looking younger. Nobody judged her appearance as much as they do now. But now she’s all in to showing off her outfits and her “new figure” now she portrays herself as being a sexy woman because she looked like a child before..Now she’s a woman and assumes she’s all grown up.. she Looks nothing like someone above average would look like. she really didn’t grow in height or fix her damaged bleached hair. The point of all of this is, she ain’t drop dead gorgeous. She’s a below average Pakistani girl who applies a ton of filters and make up to make herself look like she’s worth all this hype she received on Instagram the past couple of years. The truth is, even her husband is in shock to how some average girl with NO eduction and NO super Insane looks has made it this far in the Instagram game.

RosieM
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by RosieM »

Hi long time lurker here, what's the story on saadiya Rahman?

ana123
Naughty
Naughty

Post by ana123 »

Ironic but real influencers are not foul mouth at all.... if anyone watches diipakhosla or anamfalak or storyofsryle though I feel last one tries too hard I never seen them curse at all because they aren’t trash bags like scammity

curiouscinnamon
Learner
Learner

Post by curiouscinnamon »

Has anyone noticed she’s only wearing the bracelet her best friend gave her probably means she didn’t get any jewellery or gifts from her in-laws. I mean Mariyah is someone who puts out everything on SM so she would have definitely done a gift/ outfits video
She’s got so much time as a new bride it’s weird. What did she do in Pakistan I thought wedding shopping but
But got all her event outfits from here
When I got married i lived separated but I used to be at my in-laws every day
Poor Mariyah is useless in creating content so asks her followers what they would like to see
Who wants to watch her wash dishes or organise a cupboard?

Private_user01
Informer
Informer

Post by Private_user01 »

What a selfish mindset to have..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

🙄 god forbid she ever have to help pay a bill or buy groceries. What a dumb bitch

Post by Guest »

Lmao Mariyah markle speaking about how Islam tells women don't have to contribute to the household income. Sorry Mariyah do you follow Islam when it tells you to cover yourself up, west hijab, be nice and respectful, speak politely, not swear, stay away from social media and be generally modest and humble in life? No, didn't think so. Please don't use the religion as an excuse for your religion when it suits you. The hypocrisy hurts my brain!!!;

Ooh cba to work and hold a 9-5 Monday to Friday.. NAA let me pull out the religion card

Post by Guest »

Also how rude is she!?! She has no words of kindness or an ounce of positivity to say in her advice. It's all drop that douchebag, let your husband handle the invading in laws, cut that person off. So much negativity radiates from her honestly! Why can't she be happy and nice!? She is just so bitchy it's unreal

Post by Guest »

She needs to humble herself. Things/circumstances can change ( I dont mean this to wish her ill) One shouldnt have the mentality of “well Islam says...” just saying.
When a bill is knocking on your door you cant say “Islam says”

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Her statement ”don’t say anything to your in-laws, don’t do anything and don’t deal with them it’s your husband’s responsibility, he should deal with them” is so fucked. What does that even mean. Once a girl is married her in-laws becomes her NEW family, they are your family so off course you can tell them to back off if they invades your life and wants to decide everything. Something is so off with that statement, does she even acknowledge or see her in-laws as her own family? It’s like she doesn’t want to deal with her in-laws, they are Umar’s family. What a stupid mentality and mindset.

She wants women to be treated as door mats and not stand up for themselves. Oppressed and submissive women. She didn’t say that but her advice gives you that feeling. Don’t do anything about your rude or misbehaving in-laws, it’s your husband’s responsibility to deal with them. NO, just no. We’ve seen, heard and witnessed multiple times how marriages break off because the dil doesn’t speak up or stand up for herself. Once your in-laws realize you won’t do anything they’ll keep interfering and invading your life. I’m so disappointed at Mariyah.

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

This is my advice for you Mariyah (since you read here). Don’t give any advice to women when you don’t have any life experience. You just moved out of your parent’s house last month and before that you barely left your house unless you had to take gram pics. No work experience, no educational experience, no network or business experience (your cheap made in China makeup and 1 makeup class doesn’t count, nor does your stealing from small businesses aka free stuff skills count). You’ve been blessed with an easy life so far, no real struggles, no responsibilities, no hard work in terms of assignments, no important life decisions to made etc. The hardest decision you’ve made in your life was to move far away from your parents, you said it yourself, and that says it all. We all know you were dying to leave Glasgow and live in Slough so stop acting like it was a hard decision you prick.

You sure you would give your sisters and friends the same advice if they were in similar situations? You are such an embarrassment for us Pakistanis.

PrincessBasher
Learner
Learner

Post by PrincessBasher »

Mariyah, this message is for you, I know we are all guilty of picking and choosing bits of Islam that suit us and we shouldn’t do that. You (and others like you) especially should be careful as you are visible to thousands of people. Do you realise that you only really brought Islam into your responses when it came to a woman who wishes to work/not work? Perhaps you should have mentioned it when talking about what kind of partner to pick for marriage. The first and foremost thing any Muslim should look for in a partner is one who fears Allah. I appreciate that you have a mixed audience of followers but you stated your religious views when it came to work so I feel you should have stated that when it came to choosing a partner.

Please be aware that your views could be followed up by naive people so be exceptionally careful on the type of advice you give. Life isn’t black and white and what’s right for you isn’t right for the next person.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

This girl
Is held up as some sort of modern woman and she comes out with stuff like that. She picks and chooses what part of her faith to follow. Let’s be clear, she doesn’t have a job or career of any substance so of course financial stability is high on her list of priorities.

It sickens me that with the opportunities afforded to this dumb dumb she still expects to be a kept woman, when it suits her of course. Apart from your fast fading looks what exactly do you bring to the table Vanity? Apart from that jawline that you fucked up by gaining weight what value do you add to your marriage. You don’t work, you don’t want to contribute financially, you flip flop between being a nasty bully to being nice when you need to up your engagement levels.

You find it impossible to be a reasonable human being under all but the limited circumstances and usually when your equally dumb fan girls are arse licking you.

She isn’t a role model. Her organising her cupboards like it was something new was the funniest thing ever. Cannot wait until all of her husband’s friends and colleagues find this and realise that his wife is some insta beg who wants to be a kept woman and has delusions of grandeur.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

This dance shit on VF’s dance. This looks so magical, the bride and groom and everyone around them looks soo happpy. This is literally goals, VF you’re trashh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

Return to “Vanity Femme”