Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 1:21 pm

p.s. I smelt Mr Shareef’s bullshit a mile off when he asked for Mariyah’s nudes :tu:

Cocomademoiselle98
Informer
Informer

Post by Cocomademoiselle98 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 pm

As you can see Mariyah’s train is soooo long. Didn’t like the material of the blouse though and the stone work on it and the bottom half was really plain
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:33 pm

Cocomademoiselle98 wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:00 pm
As you can see Mariyah’s train is soooo long. Didn’t like the material of the blouse though and the stone work on it and the bottom half was really plain
Disclaimer FAO MunawarShareef before he commences one of his rants while ironing his suit for the walima tomorrow:

Mariyah has turned her life and wedding into one huge commercial commodity, who is she making money off and bagging freebies ? Us the public, directing us to certain companies for the consumption of goods and services. Does that not make us entitled to verbalise our thoughts on what she posts?

Whilst I think Sajada Rehman has some of the nicest bridal outfits available in U.K., this is definitely a let down. This is where you start to see the difference between an authentic designer who has knowledge of cuts and flow of fabric. They would have advised Mariyah a differently designed trail that allowed the weight of the embroidery to pull the lengha directly down to the floor before flowing outwards. The embroidery is placed so wrongly with majority of the weight at the end of the trail, making her backside look really strange.

In the very words used by Mariyah on Megan Markle’s wedding look, in my opinion her wedding outfit is ‘so underwhelming’. Wait.. Megan’s outfit was privately paid for, Mariyah’s is a sell-out in return for promotion yet we are keyboard khuttians for airing such opinion?

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 » Sat Jul 20, 2019 3:27 pm

Shaloulou wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 2:33 pm
Whilst I think Sajada Rehman has some of the nicest bridal outfits available in U.K., this is definitely a let down. This is where you start to see the difference between an authentic designer who has knowledge of cuts and flow of fabric. They would have advised Mariyah a differently designed trail that allowed the weight of the embroidery to pull the lengha directly down to the floor before flowing outwards. The embroidery is placed so wrongly with majority of the weight at the end of the trail, making her backside look really strange.
i feel like the cut work on the scarf and the top of the dress was outdated, like i’ve seen that kind of work from wedding dresses in 2011

Acrobat
Informer
Informer

Post by Acrobat » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:03 pm

This dress just keeps getting worse
The trail did no justice to the dress
And her entire look now looks even more awkward
She wanted a wow factor which obviously is not there
Yikes

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 20, 2019 4:58 pm

I dont get why there's that random strip between the blouse and trail? It looks really out of place ans shapeless

Sumstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Sumstar » Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:40 pm

Guys did any of you’ll notice in her last uploaded video, her skin is not even remotely as perfect as it is in the rest of her posts?! I’m not saying it’s bad but she clearly has acne scars, rough texture & pores. This just goes to show the extent to which she used to face tune her images to make her skin look flawless.

I mean I myself have these skin issues & I felt shit about it looking at girls like her with supposedly flawless skin.

KittyChris123
Talker
Talker

Post by KittyChris123 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 12:47 am

Sumstar wrote:Guys did any of you’ll notice in her last uploaded video, her skin is not even remotely as perfect as it is in the rest of her posts?! I’m not saying it’s bad but she clearly has acne scars, rough texture & pores. This just goes to show the extent to which she used to face tune her images to make her skin look flawless.

I mean I myself have these skin issues & I felt shit about it looking at girls like her with supposedly flawless skin.
Yup. I don’t think shaneeq is that good of a MUA

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jules4008
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by jules4008 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:26 am

I don’t like vanityfemme. I remember a while back I msged her on snapchat and told her she was extremely disrespectful for insulting Sarah publicly the way she did. She snapped me back, “Screenshot this. Shut the fuck up. You don’t know shit.” There was some more messages but it was basically along those lines. Then she blocked me lol

This is a trash thread so understandably there will be criticism about her dresses/decor/attitude etc. I myself absolutely hated her dress and was extremely surprised. Her mehndi look and decor was absolutely stunning but her wedding dress was...not. Extremely outdated embroidery, had absolutely no wow factor. She’s definitely the prettiest out of the group (blob/zahra/sarah/mulberry) yet her wedding look was the biggest letdown. Sarah and Zahra looked way nicer. Although tbh I don’t like red for weddings I think it’s out of style now but it’s tradition so to each their own.

My issue is the abundance of ASSUMPTIONS on this thread. Everyone is so fixated on the fact that she did her own shopping??? Seriously?? Using it to make assumptions that her family doesn’t want to do anything for her? How would you even know that? And how can you assume that her in laws aren’t happy and didn’t do anything for her because she didn’t snap it? How do you know ANYTHING for sure?

People are creating rumours defending their assumptions &

jules4008
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jules4008 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:30 am

I don’t like vanityfemme. I remember a while back I msged her on snapchat and told her she was extremely disrespectful for insulting Sarah publicly the way she did. She snapped me back, “Screenshot this. Shut the fuck up. You don’t know shit.” There was some more messages but it was basically along those lines. Then she blocked me lol

This is a trash thread so understandably there will be criticism about her dresses/decor/attitude etc. I myself absolutely hated her dress and was extremely surprised. Her mehndi look and decor was absolutely stunning but her wedding dress was...not. Extremely outdated embroidery, had absolutely no wow factor. She’s definitely the prettiest out of the group (blob/zahra/sarah/mulberry) yet her wedding look was the biggest letdown. Sarah and Zahra looked way nicer. Although tbh I don’t like red for weddings I think it’s out of style now but it’s tradition so to each their own.

My issue is the abundance of ASSUMPTIONS on this thread. Everyone is so fixated on the fact that she did her own shopping??? Seriously?? Using it to make assumptions that her family doesn’t want to do anything for her? How would you even know that? And how can you assume that her in laws aren’t happy and didn’t do anything for her because she didn’t snap it? How do you know ANYTHING for sure?

You people are creating rumours & making assumptions based off LACK of info (her lack of snapping about certain things). I’m seeing the excuse “oh well she’s the type to publicize and show off everything” so if she didn’t post it then it didn’t happen?? What a huge assumption to make. Why do you think she barely posts about her family anymore? Because of this insane thread and the talent you guys have of MAKING SHIT UP OUT OF THIN AIR!

I am in no way endorsing vanityfemme’s past hiccups...but come on. People don’t post every single little thing on social media.

Anyways moving on....how do you people know Natasha got divorced ? Is there proof of it ?

jules4008
Lurker
Lurker

Post by jules4008 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:41 am

Sumstar wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:40 pm
Guys did any of you’ll notice in her last uploaded video, her skin is not even remotely as perfect as it is in the rest of her posts?! I’m not saying it’s bad but she clearly has acne scars, rough texture & pores. This just goes to show the extent to which she used to face tune her images to make her skin look flawless.

Her skin actually is very clear. It’s actually pretty common for heavy makeup to form little bumps and emphasize pores. Plus to be frank, with a professional camera pointed right in her face it will obviously pick up on all the details. I remember in her older snap videos (when she would be ranting lol) her skin being pretty flawless.

Not trying to sound full of myself but I myself have great skin, I don’t have any texture of acne and my pores are barely visible. But when I have heavy foundation on, for SOME REASON (i still am trying to figure out a solution to this) my skin can look a bit bumpy at times! And then when I wipe off the foundation my skin is smooth and back to normal. It’s honestly just heavy makeup. It doesn’t always do favours. Otherwise her makeup looked great, the flaws aren’t very noticeable.

Sumstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Sumstar » Sun Jul 21, 2019 1:59 am

On Snapchat she always uploaded with a filter & in good lighting. Plus iPhone camera doesn’t pick up on details. If I take a picture on my phone my skin looks seamless too. But she usually uploads her images taken from a professional camera anyway. And her everyday makeup is also almost as heavy as this. If you’ve seen her makeup tutorials you’ll know. She wears layers on layers. So it’s odd that in her regular posts her skin looks flawless (inspite of heavy makeup + professional camera) but in the video it doesn’t.

Either way I’m not hating on her. Just that these Instagram beauty standards are getting ridiculous by the day.

Sumstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Sumstar » Sun Jul 21, 2019 2:09 am

You can see the difference yourself. Again, not hating on her skin. I have skin issues myself and it’s the most normal thing ever & she’s still super pretty regardless.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Cocomademoiselle98
Informer
Informer

Post by Cocomademoiselle98 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 3:52 am

Yeah those bumps definitely couldn’t be caused by heavy makeup. They are too big! It looks like very deep scars and since it’s in the dark it must be worse in sunlight because light makes scars more obvious. She did have a lot of acne on her cheeks and they were cystic so it makes sense for her to have these deep scars but she probably either smooths her skin out before uploading photos or they aren’t close up enough to pick up on it or the angles don’t allow for it to show up.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:04 am

I think all these 4K and ultra HD cameras are just unflattering in general for skin.

I've realised what VF's wedding hair reminds me of - it looks like how peoples professionally styles hair looks at the END of an event, after a long day of partying.

Queenbee16
Learner
Learner

Post by Queenbee16 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:15 am

I think ppl need to stop slandering her as I feel morally it's wrong yes you can discuss her behavior but getting personal is unacceptable if she's done wrong it will come back to her but why you sinning because of her she's not worth it

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:21 am

She probably FaceTunes her own pictures. It would be more admirable for her to put up untouched pictures and show a real side.
Ew I’ve just read some of your stories of speaking to her. She really is a gobby tramp with disgusting attitude. She’ll get what’s coming to her. I mean she already has, failed eyelash business. Pot noodle diet. No real friends.

Cocomademoiselle98
Informer
Informer

Post by Cocomademoiselle98 » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:32 am

Some people don’t care for religion so stop bringing religion into this if someone cared for religion they wouldn’t be on a gossip forum in the first place.

Sumstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Sumstar » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:44 am

So I could be way off here but for some reason I sensed this as an indirect taunt aimed at VF’s hubby. “Asking for a friend” is normally used sarcastically right

Mushuu
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mushuu » Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:55 am

Hi guys
A little of the topic perhaps but wanted to know if any of you remember who the mua was on her sisters wedding when they messed up the payment. I recall reading mua’s Story I believe on insta but I didn’t know about VF at that time and just found out it was them who did that to the Mua and now don’t know who the mua was 🤷🏻‍♀️. Just out of curiosity wanted to know..
Thanks

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:01 am

Sumstar wrote:
Sun Jul 21, 2019 4:44 am
So I could be way off here but for some reason I sensed this as an indirect taunt aimed at VF’s hubby. “Asking for a friend” is normally used sarcastically right
No, I don't think Sarah would sink down to that level honestly. It's wedding season, maybe she's genuinely asking for a friend..

Weird Vagina
Support Moddie
Support Moddie

Post by Weird Vagina » Sun Jul 21, 2019 5:51 am

Return to “V-Z”