Most is on instastory

Curiosity123123
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Curiosity123123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:42 pm

It is her wedding. Ayesha Zia posted the same room on her snapchat with the same decor.

Runway_Ghost
Debater
Debater

Post by Runway_Ghost » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Seeees123 wrote:
JalebiGirl wrote:I believe I have attached..
Thats literally not her wedding

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Guys that IS her wedding

If you look at the mirror behind blob & mulberry & the tags

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:55 pm

But he posted this. And this is not VF. Im so confused

Runway_Ghost
Debater
Debater

Post by Runway_Ghost » Sun Jul 14, 2019 3:59 pm

Seeees123 wrote:Image
But he posted this. And this is not VF. Im so confused

Thats a different event /hall & the guy whose page you’re looking at owns Saffron Events so likely he’ll be organising multiple weddings

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:09 pm

Curiosity123123 wrote:
Nazarah wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:24 pm
Does anyone know why deleted her dancing video on Instagram? I wonder if it’s because she was wearing different trousers? lol
Maybe Umar dint like his future bride flaunting herself on insta. If they’re a respectable family who would want to see their dil dancing like that? She swore on her live insta n got told not to swear this is dancing. What shareef girl does that?
I dont understand, whats wrong with a bride dancing/posting it. I dont see anything wrong when it comes to dancing. And im wondering how embarrassing it would be if they get divorced, the way shes posting her wedding

Hmm321
Talker
Talker

Post by Hmm321 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:10 pm

It just goes to show what little bitches the blueberry and blob sisters really are. If someone called my sister in law a lamppost, I’d tie that bitch TO a lamppost!
It doesn’t matter whether I like my sister in law or not she’s married to my brother which makes her blood?
They r two little cunts who really don’t give a shit about anyone. They use people for there gram fame. Before their instas blew up they were just two hairy lanky bitches that got dressed up to pick up eggs from Tesco.

Hmm321
Talker
Talker

Post by Hmm321 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:14 pm

I get you can’t be rude to someone JUST because your sister in law doesn’t like them but they literally die over Mariyah like she’s gunna birth their nieces and nephews?

MissBlueberry puts on this sweet nice act but she actually the worst out of them both.

Family is more important than friends. I don’t like Saarah cos she thinks she’s Blair Waldorf and I can imagine she’s povavlt the most annoying SIL ever with her “my dad will get you into the latest restaurant” but at the end of the day she’s married to your brother? I wouldn’t be so chummy with anyone who called my brothers wife a lamppost.

Hmm321
Talker
Talker

Post by Hmm321 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:16 pm

And with regards to Mariyah Markles Instagram funded wedding. It looks like a pile of shit. It looks so dark and gawdy.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:19 pm

Madiha only had two friends. And both of her friends are now married and live far away. Imagine how lonely she’s going to be

Hmm321
Talker
Talker

Post by Hmm321 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:26 pm

Guess she needs to hurry up and introduce her white boyfriend to her dad then? Maybe get him to pick up some watermelons from their fruit shop as a pretence.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:36 pm

Why's everything so dark?? You'd expect a wedding in the summer to be all bright and light in keepong with the season instead of looking like it's being held in Christian Grays dungeon.

Agree with the comments about Mulberry and madiha, saarah must be feeling pretty hurt right now.

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:38 pm

Hmm321 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:10 pm
It just goes to show what little bitches the blueberry and blob sisters really are. If someone called my sister in law a lamppost, I’d tie that bitch TO a lamppost!
It doesn’t matter whether I like my sister in law or not she’s married to my brother which makes her blood?
They r two little cunts who really don’t give a shit about anyone. They use people for there gram fame. Before their instas blew up they were just two hairy lanky bitches that got dressed up to pick up eggs from Tesco.
i’m confused. who called who a lamppost etc?

Hmm321
Talker
Talker

Post by Hmm321 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:48 pm

Nope instead of standing proud and tall Saarah has done her typical “I’m just gunna run away with my faaaaaaaav people aka Lori the bride of chuckle Mathews AND Annie the clown

She ALWAYS does this when she gets jaded by her sister in laws. She’s such a little wuss. She should have stayed home and shagged her husband loud and hard so they could both her and feel as uncomfortable as they’ve made her feel.

There all so childish yet they think their such big women?
If Mariyah wedding was REALLY about starting a fresh, moving on with the man of your dreams she should’ve actually invited Saarah, bury the fued but instead their all just sad little bitches who really would rather fuck each other than their men.

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:00 pm

She had the dhol + bagpipes combination for the entrance. I've always found that pretty cool

Her theme seems very gothic, lots of red and black. Never really been keen on red rose decor in weddings, find it quite inyourface and not timeless like neutral colours

Post by Guest » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:05 pm

Btw I'm seeing all this from their hashtag. Some guests have uploaded insta stories of the set up and decor

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 » Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:12 pm

I guess the guests are not allowed to post any pictures of her before she post it on her own IG. Or maybe pictures of her is not allowed to post at all

Acrobat
Informer
Informer

Post by Acrobat » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:00 pm

I think the wedding decor was too dark for summer wedding but it was still put together
I dont think everything was so free, seems like she did spend money on the events

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira » Mon Jul 15, 2019 12:23 am

Hmm321 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:48 pm
Nope instead of standing proud and tall Saarah has done her typical “I’m just gunna run away with my faaaaaaaav people aka Lori the bride of chuckle Mathews AND Annie the clown

She ALWAYS does this when she gets jaded by her sister in laws. She’s such a little wuss. She should have stayed home and shagged her husband loud and hard so they could both her and feel as uncomfortable as they’ve made her feel.

There all so childish yet they think their such big women?
If Mariyah wedding was REALLY about starting a fresh, moving on with the man of your dreams she should’ve actually invited Saarah, bury the fued but instead their all just sad little bitches who really would rather fuck each other than their men.
I'm dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: WTF

Sumstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Sumstar » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:44 am

I agree the lighting is horrible. Looks too gothic. I loved her mehendi decor & the decor she had at her home.

Also it’s so sad she looks literally the same as she would if she went out for dinner with her 2 rambars. Doesn’t stand out as a bride. And the embroidery on all her clothes is so basic and tacky? I wonder why she didn’t go to Pakistan for her outfits. I remember they did a trip when her sister Natasha was getting married. Devil’s advocate had great taste when it came it to her outfits. Hers were designer from Pakistan.

And is it just me or does Madiha look like an awkward ghost from a Bollywood movie? all that heavy makeup really doesn’t suit her & she’s always so awkward and stiff with 1 facial expression.

I feel zahra looks much better than her. If she lost some more weight she would probably look as good as vanity.

Sumstar
Learner
Learner

Post by Sumstar » Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:51 am

I’m honestly feeling sad for Madiha. It would suck to have all 2 of your friends married and move far away. I always thought that Madiha would have been a good match for DA’s brother. If Mariyah hadnt had that tiff with DA & madiha had used her brain to not ruin her relationship too with someone who’s not only going to be a close family member of yours but also has a very eligible bachelor of a brother... this could’ve actually worked out. Because I know someone close to DA’s family. They’re not only well off but also very open minded & decent people.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs » Mon Jul 15, 2019 2:43 am

Sumstar wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 1:44 am
I agree the lighting is horrible. Looks too gothic. I loved her mehendi decor & the decor she had at her home.

Also it’s so sad she looks literally the same as she would if she went out for dinner with her 2 rambars. Doesn’t stand out as a bride. And the embroidery on all her clothes is so basic and tacky? I wonder why she didn’t go to Pakistan for her outfits. I remember they did a trip when her sister Natasha was getting married. Devil’s advocate had great taste when it came it to her outfits. Hers were designer from Pakistan.

And is it just me or does Madiha look like an awkward ghost from a Bollywood movie? all that heavy makeup really doesn’t suit her & she’s always so awkward and stiff with 1 facial expression.

I feel zahra looks much better than her. If she lost some more weight she would probably look as good as vanity.
She did go to Pakistan before the wedding but spent the entire time complaining and eating pot noodles. I’m assuming she went there to buy her bridal outfits and once there realised that even in pak bridal outfits cost 💰💰💰💰 and negotiated a ‘sponsored’ outfit instead.

She probably bought other outfits from Pakistan instead though to wear to all the dawats people are going to invite her to now that she’s married.

smiler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by smiler » Mon Jul 15, 2019 3:49 am

Hi, i'm new here.
Just come to give my 2 cents but i have seen story's from vanityfemme's hashtag, people have been showing the whole wedding venue decor and the weird thing is that Mariyah's first wedding post showing the wedding decor, i don't think that decor is actually from her wedding, i could be wrong, but if you look at @theeventbuilders Instagram i can't see any of that decor.

Rubel_101
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubel_101 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:07 am

Hey guys, is it just me or does VF have an American Dad chin ?? :?:
vf chin.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Runway_Ghost
Debater
Debater

Post by Runway_Ghost » Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:18 am

smiler wrote:Hi, i'm new here.
Just come to give my 2 cents but i have seen story's from vanityfemme's hashtag, people have been showing the whole wedding venue decor and the weird thing is that Mariyah's first wedding post showing the wedding decor, i don't think that decor is actually from her wedding, i could be wrong, but if you look at @theeventbuilders Instagram i can't see any of that decor.
It is hers. Go on @theeventbuilders page.

Return to “V-Z”