Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Guest »

Btw I'm seeing all this from their hashtag. Some guests have uploaded insta stories of the set up and decor

Seeees123
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Seeees123 »

I guess the guests are not allowed to post any pictures of her before she post it on her own IG. Or maybe pictures of her is not allowed to post at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

I think the wedding decor was too dark for summer wedding but it was still put together
I dont think everything was so free, seems like she did spend money on the events

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Safira »

Hmm32delete wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 4:48 pm
Nope instead of standing proud and tall Saarah has done her typical “I’m just gunna run away with my faaaaaaaav people aka Lori the bride of chuckle Mathews AND Annie the clown

She ALWAYS does this when she gets jaded by her sister in laws. She’s such a little wuss. She should have stayed home and shagged her husband loud and hard so they could both her and feel as uncomfortable as they’ve made her feel.

There all so childish yet they think their such big women?
If Mariyah wedding was REALLY about starting a fresh, moving on with the man of your dreams she should’ve actually invited Saarah, bury the fued but instead their all just sad little bitches who really would rather fuck each other than their men.
I'm dead :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: WTF

Post by Guest »

I agree the lighting is horrible. Looks too gothic. I loved her mehendi decor & the decor she had at her home.

Also it’s so sad she looks literally the same as she would if she went out for dinner with her 2 rambars. Doesn’t stand out as a bride. And the embroidery on all her clothes is so basic and tacky? I wonder why she didn’t go to Pakistan for her outfits. I remember they did a trip when her sister Natasha was getting married. Devil’s advocate had great taste when it came it to her outfits. Hers were designer from Pakistan.

And is it just me or does Madiha look like an awkward ghost from a Bollywood movie? all that heavy makeup really doesn’t suit her & she’s always so awkward and stiff with 1 facial expression.

I feel zahra looks much better than her. If she lost some more weight she would probably look as good as vanity.

Post by Guest »

I’m honestly feeling sad for Madiha. It would suck to have all 2 of your friends married and move far away. I always thought that Madiha would have been a good match for DA’s brother. If Mariyah hadnt had that tiff with DA & madiha had used her brain to not ruin her relationship too with someone who’s not only going to be a close family member of yours but also has a very eligible bachelor of a brother... this could’ve actually worked out. Because I know someone close to DA’s family. They’re not only well off but also very open minded & decent people.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Sumstar wrote: I agree the lighting is horrible. Looks too gothic. I loved her mehendi decor & the decor she had at her home.

Also it’s so sad she looks literally the same as she would if she went out for dinner with her 2 rambars. Doesn’t stand out as a bride. And the embroidery on all her clothes is so basic and tacky? I wonder why she didn’t go to Pakistan for her outfits. I remember they did a trip when her sister Natasha was getting married. Devil’s advocate had great taste when it came it to her outfits. Hers were designer from Pakistan.

And is it just me or does Madiha look like an awkward ghost from a Bollywood movie? all that heavy makeup really doesn’t suit her & she’s always so awkward and stiff with 1 facial expression.

I feel zahra looks much better than her. If she lost some more weight she would probably look as good as vanity.
She did go to Pakistan before the wedding but spent the entire time complaining and eating pot noodles. I’m assuming she went there to buy her bridal outfits and once there realised that even in pak bridal outfits cost 💰💰💰💰 and negotiated a ‘sponsored’ outfit instead.

She probably bought other outfits from Pakistan instead though to wear to all the dawats people are going to invite her to now that she’s married.

smiler
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by smiler »

Hi, i'm new here.
Just come to give my 2 cents but i have seen story's from vanityfemme's hashtag, people have been showing the whole wedding venue decor and the weird thing is that Mariyah's first wedding post showing the wedding decor, i don't think that decor is actually from her wedding, i could be wrong, but if you look at @theeventbuilders Instagram i can't see any of that decor.

Rubel_101
Learner
Learner

Post by Rubel_101 »

Hey guys, is it just me or does VF have an American Dad chin ?? :?:
vf chin.JPG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Runway_Ghost
Informer
Informer

Post by Runway_Ghost »

smiler wrote:Hi, i'm new here.
Just come to give my 2 cents but i have seen story's from vanityfemme's hashtag, people have been showing the whole wedding venue decor and the weird thing is that Mariyah's first wedding post showing the wedding decor, i don't think that decor is actually from her wedding, i could be wrong, but if you look at @theeventbuilders Instagram i can't see any of that decor.
It is hers. Go on @theeventbuilders page.

luv2hateFaryal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal »

Everything is so dark. That can’t be good for the photography

FHM321
Stalker
Stalker

Post by FHM321 »

Astagfarullah it’s very clear to see why more females will be in Jahanam then males.. Look at the pure hatred in these comments, it’s unbelievable. I’m not even on IG and neither am I asked about whose on there and what they’re doing providing someone is not making a mockery of the Deen. What she or anyone of else does is down to them, they’re going in their own grave and will be accountable for their bad deeds and whoever they lead astray. But slandering and making big accusations on someone is a big sin in itself. I’m guessing most of you on here are Scottish Pakistani and not from England as you know so much of her.

I literally signed up on this to say stop wasting you’re time on this and giving unnecessary attention to anyone on social media. Why is everyone making a big deal about a wedding, if anything, Islam has stated a Nikah is meant to be done with simplicity. Secondly, I doubt she’s Pathan because they usually have Islam intact within their households unlike Jahil Punjabi’s and some Kashmiris.

ARH_86
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ARH_86 »

FHM321 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 5:13 am
Astagfarullah it’s very clear to see why more females will be in Jahanam then males.. Look at the pure hatred in these comments, it’s unbelievable. I’m not even on IG and neither am I asked about whose on there and what they’re doing providing someone is not making a mockery of the Deen. What she or anyone of else does is down to them, they’re going in their own grave and will be accountable for their bad deeds and whoever they lead astray. But slandering and making big accusations on someone is a big sin in itself. I’m guessing most of you on here are Scottish Pakistani and not from England as you know so much of her.

I literally signed up on this to say stop wasting you’re time on this and giving unnecessary attention to anyone on social media. Why is everyone making a big deal about a wedding, if anything, Islam has stated a Nikah is meant to be done with simplicity. Secondly, I doubt she’s Pathan because they usually have Islam intact within their households unlike Jahil Punjabi’s and some Kashmiris.
LOL ok thank you. :tu:

Dubaidol
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Dubaidol »

I have seen her wedding pic on stage with her hubby. He wore black and gold...

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

I don't think she's pakhtun, she said she speaks hindko not pashto and someone else mentioned she's chachi? I think cause she's not in touch with her desi side and hates pakistan plus isn't very intelligent in general anyway she probably thinks it's the same thing

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Where? Can you please send me

Flowerpowertower
Learner
Learner

Post by Flowerpowertower »

FHM321 wrote:

Your comment was on the right track till your last sentence :roll: hypocrisy at its finest.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

mia94 wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:24 am
I don't think she's pakhtun, she said she speaks hindko not pashto and someone else mentioned she's chachi? I think cause she's not in touch with her desi side and hates pakistan plus isn't very intelligent in general anyway she probably thinks it's the same thing

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk
No she's not pathan/pashtun - I actually came across scammitys profile from my pathan friends as they were annoyed at her using the pathan term when she's not. Apparently hindko/chach people were originally pakhto speaking so I guess that's why they sometimes identify as such, but pakhto speaking pathan don't consider chach folk to be pathans. And when I compare how deep in their faith and honorable my friends families are, then it makes sense.

But that's all irrelevant as VF is a total coconut anyway, other than when it comes to dressing up in desi clothes.

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 »

FHM321 wrote:

lolll at you talking about how there’ll be more females in hell than males bc of the hatred here, only for you to then call certain groups of pakistani and kashmir people ’jahil’. practice what you preach 😂

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

FHM321 wrote:Astagfarullah it’s very clear to see why more females will be in Jahanam then males.. Look at the pure hatred in these comments, it’s unbelievable. I’m not even on IG and neither am I asked about whose on there and what they’re doing providing someone is not making a mockery of the Deen. What she or anyone of else does is down to them, they’re going in their own grave and will be accountable for their bad deeds and whoever they lead astray. But slandering and making big accusations on someone is a big sin in itself. I’m guessing most of you on here are Scottish Pakistani and not from England as you know so much of her.

Really you want to bring religion into it?
People in glass houses and all that. Islam also suggests giving advice with manners, you managed to perfectly exemplify why I avoid people like you at all costs. Simultaneously judgy and preachy and looking down at others all whilst telling everyone else to not do the exact thing you just did.

It’s a trash thread. Not a religious one,
So bore off.

Return to “Vanity Femme”