Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Safira
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Vanityfemme aka Mariyah Ahmed Part 2

Post by Safira » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:11 am

Anyone have some tea on Rukhsar and Sarah Saleem? Are they sisters? What do they do for a living? And most importantly why are they friends with Scammity Femme. They seem like nice girls, so I wonder what they have in common with VF. You only get to see them when it’s someone’s wedding. Weird, doesn’t seems like close friends to me.

Nazarah
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazarah » Fri Jul 12, 2019 8:35 am

This is thread has me in stitches !!
This girl honestly she has lost the plot.. she was trying so hard to be different that she’s just completely made a joke out of her outfit. Nothing sits right.. her hair style made her face look really wide & from the edited pics on insta her “contoured” (face tuned) face looks like she had a sharp jaw line... but she actually doesn’t. To her yellow eye bags which she posted 🥴😂 looked embarrassing ... I don’t know if anyone else realised but look how flat her chest looks 😂😂 she either edits her chest a hell load on insta or opted not to wear a push up bra on her mehndi.. her body just doesn’t make sense because she edits so much she forgets

mrss1nosey
Learner
Learner

Post by mrss1nosey » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:14 am

I think her boobs look smaller because they’re actually squashed in the top. If you look you can see there’s no real shape to them because they’ve been flatted by the top being so tight

mrss1nosey
Learner
Learner

Post by mrss1nosey » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:15 am

Rukhsar is actually her best friend. Mariyah has always referred to her as her best friend not the other two rambars

Cocomademoiselle98
Informer
Informer

Post by Cocomademoiselle98 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:38 am

Yes her boobs are looking flatter because they have been squashed. Those dresses usually come with a padded bra on the top anyway. She just looks super fat in the pictures like her waist looks huge but she edits to make it look tiny and her arms and thighs look bulky af. Her face also looks very wide as someone already said whereas she tries to edit to make it look chiseled in photos. She is such a catfish!

Hmm321
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hmm321 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:44 am

I would have respected and admired her more had she just laid down low, had her wedding, and come back to the gram a married mature woman who knows how to run a home and be a home wife.

Because she’s made her wedding, which you have to remind yourself is such a sacred, personal, moment- into a public laughing stock- it’s made me hate her even more.

There’s people on here laughing at your wedding Mariyah? You have to live with that for the rest of your life.

This was all showcased so she could nab a few freebies? And make it into a big song and dance? I would rather have had a wedding in my garden with all my loved ones rather than have it so exposed to people who are laughing at you?

She NEEDED these freebies cos her dad is a tight arse Pathan who probably wouldn’t give her £40 if her life depended on it.
Throughout this entire stage of her organising this shit show have you ever seen her ONCE spending time with her parents

It’s really evident she doesn’t have a close family unit, which is sad because she’ll never know how to make a marriage purely about love. For her it’s “what can I show the world to impress people” aka the Versace dressing gowns? (That will probably be covered in Pot Noodle stains)

Instead of focusing so much on your “colour theme” find one colour, find yourself? find love? Find peace? Find a personal instructor??! Why do all Pakistanis girls turn into fat potatoes once they hit over 24?

0121truthseeker
Informer
Informer

Post by 0121truthseeker » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:09 am

I hope Mariyah is telling the truth
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:17 am

0121truthseeker wrote:I hope Mariyah is telling the truth
Funny that she mentioned the music because i posted it here. I believe she is lying. She saw it here and thought shit, i will get attached. And thats ehy she added that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:24 pm

Seeees123 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:17 am
Funny that she mentioned the music because i posted it here. I believe she is lying. She saw it here and thought shit, i will get attached. And thats ehy she added that

I think we all know even in her wedding week she's checking GG 😂 how sad

Hmm321
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Hmm321 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:36 pm

She looks like an absolute mental miss havisham swinging aaay it looks like it’s gunna break.

That demonic smile!!

“La la la gunna ruin your life...the minute I become your wife”
“Umar are you ready for a heart surgery because I cook with a whole block of butter and I eat at 11pm”

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:22 pm

This is getting a bit nasty, I don’t particularly like VF as an influencer, of course she lacks manner, uses bad language but comments on here are getting too much.Im not keen on her outfit or the stage set up but I think overall she looks lovely. Think the camera guy is the one that’s actually pulling this off- he’s definitely talented.

chattychatterbox
Informer
Informer

Post by chattychatterbox » Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:37 pm

If you want to write lovely things about her then move along to the rave section. This is a GOSSIP forum if she wishes to show everyone what a desperate fool she is that’s her choice.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:07 pm

Seeees123 wrote:

Yeah she’s definitely reading here. And btw Mariyah, if you think that the loud music was the only thing wrong with having birds in cages as decor then you’re more self obsessed than we ever thought. How about that it’s cruel and inhumane, and even without the music the birds were in a hot, bright chaotic environment purely for your entertainment. And also, did you spray paint those birds cos they seem to match the rest of the decor a bit too much for it to be a coincidence 😳

luv2hateFaryal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by luv2hateFaryal » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:18 pm

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:07 pm
Seeees123 wrote:

Yeah she’s definitely reading here. And btw Mariyah, if you think that the loud music was the only thing wrong with having birds in cages as decor then you’re more self obsessed than we ever thought. How about that it’s cruel and inhumane, and even without the music the birds were in a hot, bright chaotic environment purely for your entertainment. And also, did you spray paint those birds cos they seem to match the rest of the decor a bit too much for it to be a coincidence 😳
Mariyah Markle reminds me of Veruka Salt from Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

shade110
Talker
Talker

Post by shade110 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pm

apparently saadiya rahman will be doing her makeup according to saadiya’s ig comments 🤷🏽‍♀️

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:05 pm

She looks better at the mayoon than she did at the mehndi where she had professional hair done with that train wreck of an outfit

Ps. Not Pakistani so what is a mayoon?

Post by Guest » Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:08 pm

shade110 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 3:44 pm
apparently saadiya rahman will be doing her makeup according to saadiya’s ig comments 🤷🏽‍♀️
Lets hope she pays her this time 😂

Acrobat
Informer
Informer

Post by Acrobat » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:20 pm

wishingdream wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:05 pm
She looks better at the mayoon than she did at the mehndi where she had professional hair done with that train wreck of an outfit

Ps. Not Pakistani so what is a mayoon?
Its like a pre pre henna party usually for close family and friends. You get to put on glow up masks usually like some mixture of tumeric powder mixed with other natural ingredients

Acrobat
Informer
Informer

Post by Acrobat » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 am

Her mayoun look is really cute, its simple and glowing

0121truthseeker
Informer
Informer

Post by 0121truthseeker » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:56 am

Shaloulou wrote: This is getting a bit nasty, I don’t particularly like VF as an influencer, of course she lacks manner, uses bad language but comments on here are getting too much.Im not keen on her outfit or the stage set up but I think overall she looks lovely. Think the camera guy is the one that’s actually pulling this off- he’s definitely talented.

I have to agree, calling her fat when she isn’t is just horrible. If Mariyah’s fat then I must be morbidly obese lol

0121truthseeker
Informer
Informer

Post by 0121truthseeker » Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:58 am

Acrobat wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 am

Where did you see her mayoon pics or vids please, I can’t see it on her IG

Post by Guest » Sat Jul 13, 2019 1:04 am

chattychatterbox wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 2:37 pm
If you want to write lovely things about her then move along to the rave section. This is a GOSSIP forum if she wishes to show everyone what a desperate fool she is that’s her choice.
I’ve not got much to contribute to a rave section about Mariyah, she’s a joke as an influencer, she’s a glorified excuse for unemployment. But just saying some comments on here are hinting at an obsession with the woman, even jealousy.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs » Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:17 am

0121truthseeker wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:58 am
Acrobat wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 12:44 am

Where did you see her mayoon pics or vids please, I can’t see it on her IG
I think on her friends instastories. She won't post until she's edited the right number of haldi coloured pictures for her coloured feed. Agreed that she does look much nicer on the mayoon than her mehndi. It's a shame she couldn't put her phone away during the festivities though, and just enjoy the moment.

Teaqueen18
Talker
Talker

Post by Teaqueen18 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 6:59 am

I agree, she could have just enjoyed her wedding and come back to social media after her honeymoon. She should have taken the time to just enjoy herself and relax, why would you come to GG to see what people are saying about you lol that would be such a downer.

I also don’t agree with the body shaming, she’s probably size 8 or 10 at most, hardly fat and dumpy. I think she may edit herself a bit too much which makes her shape look out of proportion.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:12 am

Is it just me or does her brother look like her husband from the video she posted

Return to “V-Z”