Yunging19/Ashley Elizabeth

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Yunging19/Ashley Elizabeth

Post by Kenmore91 »

Someone is desperate for views. There sex toys videos in the last couple of months. Sure puts value on her Snapchat tier.

She was such a phony in her going green video. This is a person who lives off SkipTheDishes, how much waste comes from that. Or the emission from her SUV? Nothing in that video was new. Lots of the stuff is overpriced and can be found at the dollar store. She'll take on anynsponsor, YouTube isn't paying her.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Beauty_fashion9 »

kenmore did you watched the new Q&A on discord that she post last week I think she was calling us out she does read here & she says how shes not scam anyone. I've been saying this for almost a year she would sponsored anything for money cause her ad sense probably sucks ass so she needs to do sponsorships that she doesnt care about I don't think theres anything wrong with doing sponsored shes part of the problem why I have hard time trusted anything that she puts out shes so desperate for veiws/money shes to lazy to put good content. I kinda just outgrown her sex toys videos its always the same toys & she makes up how good it is she gets veiws on her main they are alot lower than when she first done them. I just cant wait til she does her saving money video so people would go back on her vlog channel cause she did something to stop her sweat & I think lollipop said she got botox. I watched her new hygiene video only for a minute I got bored & she did another sex toy brand that has low veiws. If ashley want this has a career she needs to work for it she says she should be out of school soon she has plenty of time to put out more content. I think most of us are just tired of her bs using us for money so she doesnt have to go out & get a job I really hope it backfires on her cause right now if she doesnt do anything her channel would be nothing people are just tired of her content is the same old shit every week i'm sure empties video coming this week or next. just like her no buy I cant wait for her yearly savings how much she saved in a year I still don't believe she save up $30,000 in a year i'm sure she wont update us cause she would do an excuse saying how she bad with money.

DaMan08
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by DaMan08 »

Can someone update the discord? Nothing has been added for a few weeks.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Did anyone read ashleys tweets talking about verification blue check thing & she was also tweeting how shes thankful she got a degree most places what experence than degree shes not going to do much without expereince youtube not going to last forever anyone with some common sense would think that & anyone with some common sense getting a degree you need one with most jobs, but without experience its going to be harder exsacailly the shit she most its going to be hard to find a job most places probably wouldnt hired her cause you smoke weed cause it would give them a bad reputation & she swears that wont looked good & her sexual content I honestly find them educational & useful I think her sex toys ones would ruined it for her. What I said a thousand times before I dont see her using her degree unleast youtube does go to shit

Kenmore91
Talker
Talker

Post by Kenmore91 »

Rich. Here Ashley problem she isn't a big YouTube or a popular one. Her views/engagement sucks for someone with her subscribers. It's all on her as she has never done much to grow her community. Her Instagram game sucks, same with Twitter. She doesn't do much to engage with her fans. Being an influence is more than posting a couple of videos a week. It's livestreams, Insta posts, snapchat. She to lazy to do any of that. She really hasn't focus on anything to define what her channel. I can find someone that does empties who have a lot less subs but get more views. I can find someone who does hauls again with less subs but more views. There are people who do tryons and they don't keep them behind Patreon. Ashley has no one but herself to blame for the state of her channel. If this was her job like she claims she should of our in more effort to keep the audience. Creators might have helped grow YouTube but it's advertisers/viewers who pays your bills.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I just think if she focused on good content not doing the same things I honestly cant remember the last time sit & watched ashley video fully she needs to understand that people are trying to help her we all know when youtube does crush & burn for her she got nonone but herself to blame. I know the way I looked at it from the veiwer perspective like you said creators might have helped youtube to grow, but the creators cant do whatever they want not get caught. I personally just think youtube wasnt has strict when ashley got on it now they got more stricter cause they hardly had any rules. I've talked to alot of people who use to watched youtube alot of them just told me they got tired of the same content & they got annoyed with ads & sporships. I just think she pays her subs/veiws i've been saying that for a year cause she knows she needed some engagement remember in april her channel blow up out of the blue her sex toys does give her alot of veiws but when you go on her social blade she barely grew that fast with her videos or people subbing her. she did do live streams on you now like two years ago for two or three days per week got to lazy. i really don't understand how shes been making vids for nine years shes so bad at her job. I do agree I know alot of youtubers with so many lower subscribers gets good amount of veiws & put some effort than somebody like ashley who just half ass everything gets awarded for everything.

WeAreREKT
Lurker
Lurker

Post by WeAreREKT »

the Discord has been updated I see. Last week really was a shit month of content. The try on was slightly better though.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I only watch 2 minute of her recent Q&a its basically the same questions & ashley making shit up. Does she really think we are stupid you cant say i've never done anal one time a guy suck his penisi n my butthole if that happened to me I probably shouldnt be having sex with somebody who doesnt know where my vagina & ass is at lol. I cant remember top of my head which Q&A she did say she never ha d anal sex than magically she had either shes making shit up or shes been doing alot more dating them she claims. I love her Q&as it get repetitive & boring she talks about the same shit & she probably knows gets it dried up shes making shit up. I'm all for her talking about sexual thing theres no need to make shit up if you havent did certian sexual activity dont make it up. Have any of you seen her new main channel video she did a video taking about being independent half the shit she talks about she probably doesnt do

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by LivingInElysium »

OMG I just finished watching her new haul video and is she effing kidding me with that ugly af figure skating looking "dress"? It's an ugly dress to begin with and it doesn't even fit her. And it was supposedly custom sizing? LOL. She says she would wear it to a party? LOL. She probably had to say something nice about it cuz the brand sent them to her for free?

Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 12.07.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-10 at 12.06.58 PM.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

she out of her damn mind if she think people are going to pay 145$ & use her code its 130$. I wish she looks at the prices for somebody whos so money savvy you would think she wouldnt sponsorships this company. I really did like blue dress on her but the purple dress is ugly its a pretty color but the floral part it is so ugly. she cant size worth of shit & you can look it barely fits her. sh's lying to her viewers just to make some money i'm all for her making money online dont lie it makes you dishonest.

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

Some new new on Discord.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

is anyone having problems with the new sex storytime video? It keeps telling me unable to process or is it even worth to watch from her previous it seems like something she makes up on the spot to make it sound juicy. I'm not going to lie her word vomit is what shes been saying for years i'm glad I didnt waste my money off of her. I feel bad that people are paying for this bs & her recent video on her main she was promoting her patroan & shouting out her pledges. she says how shes going to do more finance video she doesnt do half what she telling us to do on her main. People that shouting out on her main channel is paying 200$ just for her to do a lazy video. It must be nice ripping people off just to sit on your ass all day making repetitive videos.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Oh good gawd, what is going on with her taste level? First it was that ugly lavender dress; and now it's that ugly green couch that does not work at all with the other decor in her office room. Eew.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ashley never got a bad taste in anything my mouth dropped all the way down to my ass when I saw that green couch she said she was doing boho style theres cute things you can buy or look around on the internet to give you some ideas.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

she's going to be spending her life lint rollering cat hair off that awful green velvet monstrosity in her "office"

How is suddenly able to afford the mortgage alone?
That Girl!

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think it kenmore that said they think her parents help alot cause if you look at her veiws on youtube on both of her channel they pretty bad & she probably makes half ecent amount of money off doing sponsorships, ads, patron she even said herself she doesnt make good money like she used to. she has awful spending habits if somebody so worried about paying her mortgage & paying bills she off spending money on make up & clothes. she said in one of her rent vids she has more saving money one of them is probably how she save money on mortgage. she did a video talking about how to gain indepetence half of is just nonsense cause she probably doesnt do half the things shes saying.

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

I think it kenmore that said they think her parents help alot cause if you look at her veiws on youtube on both of her channel they pretty bad & she probably makes half ecent amount of money off doing sponsorships, ads, patron she even said herself she doesnt make good money like she used to. she has awful spending habits if somebody so worried about paying her mortgage & paying bills she off spending money on make up & clothes. she said in one of her rent vids she has more saving money one of them is probably how she save money on mortgage. she did a video talking about how to gain indepetence half of is just nonsense cause she probably doesnt do half the things shes saying. I do think she pays her own bills but her parents do help her on the bigger things like buying the house & mortgage.

LivingInElysium
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

I don't know if this has been discussed here yet, so please bear with me. A few videos ago, she put up a slate at the end listing who her new Patreon subscribers are. They were ALL male names.

Then, on that ugly haul with the horrid lavender dress, the bulk of the comments were from thirsty af dudes. Here's a screengrab of some of them:
Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 4.02.34 PM.png
Screen Shot 2019-10-25 at 4.07.42 PM.png
The first comment there in Chinese is really gross.

It honestly makes me wonder what and how much she shows on Patreon, if you catch my drift. I'm trying hard not to shame her. She can get that money however she wants. But it just feels so icky to me.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

ImageImage

Beauty_fashion9
Gossiper
Gossiper

we did discussed this later on that most of her followers on patroan are older males she knows that if a young girl talking about sex all the time it makes alot of them horny tbh thats probably alot of them havent left her yet she gets alot of her money from them. I don't followed her on patroan i've notice on her sex toys/sex advice video she has alot older men saying inappropriate things to her. i've had a theory for along time since last april when she hit 300k subs she buys her subscribers/views theres no way you hit that many subscribers in a very short time period when your veiws are so low & she barely gains any subscribers.

Lollipop96
Debater
Debater

Post by Lollipop96 »

Her Patreon is fairly tame. She doesn’t show that much. There’s an occasional thong here and there but it’s a lot of Granny panties.

Return to “V-Z”