The baby talk voice is almost constant in the new vlog 🤣

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Re: Youpenga vlogs Part One

Post by auntiflo13 »

Zoombeeni_ wrote:
Sun Nov 17, 2019 7:54 am
The baby talk voice is almost constant in the new vlog 🤣
I haven't watched it yet lol ! They get married in a week don't they?
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

They get married on the 30th. Her mum still hasn't got an outfit for the wedding and claims she was 'unwell' for the last bridal gown fitting. I'm thinking that at this point, her mother will not turn up for the wedding. If she was my mother, I would never speak to her again if she didn't!. She can make it to Portugal to hang out with her relatives once a year! No wonder Candy is stressed ! Her mother is a complete narcissist and it's time Candy bought the book 'Will I Ever Be Good Enough? by Karyl McBride - he first book specifically for daughters suffering from the emotional abuse of selfish, self-involved mothers!

Oceandrive99
Wallflower
Wallflower
Been thanked: 0

Post by Oceandrive99 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Wed Oct 02, 2019 6:02 am
mushypeas wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 2:13 pm
Yeah, and when he speaks it’s like when you get lumbered with the really dreary one from the IT or H&S department at work, they describe a really simple procedure in minute, needless detail while others would have said ‘I won’t explain this to you in too much detail as I’m sure you’ll be familiar with this by now/work it out for yourself’.
One with that classic dreary monotone voice that wants to hear themselves speak. I watched him reading out the clearly visible&straightforward settings on their new microwave, like he was delivering highly useful info. ‘Then we have a chicken and beef setting.... for chicken and beef’ X10. 😂 it would be like cooking with David Brent, just much less funny and more boring.

I've said it before - Bubz is firmly in the closet. He probably sleeps on the sofa a lot - and then goes to bed when Candy gets up. I lived through this myself. When we got a three bedroom house - my ex scarpered to the guest bedroom. Bubz even speaks like my ex........
Haha!
I’ve just found this thread, I went on a few dates with ‘Bubs’ shortly before he got together with Candy... loving that so many of you think he is in the closet 😂 it’s a strong possibility! I can also confirm he is just as dreary in real life 😂

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Oceandrive99 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:54 pm
auntiflo13 wrote:
mushypeas wrote:
Yeah, and when he speaks it’s like when you get lumbered with the really dreary one from the IT or H&S department at work, they describe a really simple procedure in minute, needless detail while others would have said ‘I won’t explain this to you in too much detail as I’m sure you’ll be familiar with this by now/work it out for yourself’.
One with that classic dreary monotone voice that wants to hear themselves speak. I watched him reading out the clearly visible&straightforward settings on their new microwave, like he was delivering highly useful info. ‘Then we have a chicken and beef setting.... for chicken and beef’ X10. 😂 it would be like cooking with David Brent, just much less funny and more boring.

I've said it before - Bubz is firmly in the closet. He probably sleeps on the sofa a lot - and then goes to bed when Candy gets up. I lived through this myself. When we got a three bedroom house - my ex scarpered to the guest bedroom. Bubz even speaks like my ex........
Haha!
I’ve just found this thread, I went on a few dates with ‘Bubs’ shortly before he got together with Candy... loving that so many of you think he is in the closet 😂 it’s a strong possibility! I can also confirm he is just as dreary in real life 😂

A massive :wel: ! So glad you found us ! My gay ex was into Star Trek and collecting all things related to Star Trek! I went home sick from work one day and caught him in the shower with another guy ! I wasn't at all shocked as I always knew deep down.

Does he work in an office?

Oceandrive99
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Oceandrive99 »

auntiflo13 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 3:38 pm
Oceandrive99 wrote:
Sun Nov 24, 2019 12:54 pm
auntiflo13 wrote:
mushypeas wrote:

Haha!

A massive :wel: ! So glad you found us ! My gay ex was into Star Trek and collecting all things related to Star Trek! I went home sick from work one day and caught him in the shower with another guy ! I wasn't at all shocked as I always knew deep down.

Does he work in an office?
Thank you!
He worked in an office when I knew him, yeah. Different area though.
He talked about his ‘best mate Geoff’ a lot back then too 😂
Will be interesting to see how this wedding goes on Friday !

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

It's wedding day today ........ !

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

It's weird that no one has posted ANYTHING on social media - not even a selfie at the wedding reception! I know Candy will want to reveal her and Burnham herself but, it's weird that a few of the guests (that are on IG) haven't said or posted a THING!

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Wonder if they got married. Maybe Bubs didn't show up.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Has anyone seen any photos yet? I thought Em would have posted some ...... ?

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

She looks beautiful in her wedding dress. I was expecting sleeves in November I bet she was freezing!

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

Zoombeeni_ wrote:
Sun Dec 01, 2019 1:54 am
She looks beautiful in her wedding dress. I was expecting sleeves in November I bet she was freezing!

Wow ! She looks stunning - just on her IG account now! I'd love to see her face close up though - I've always said that she is naturally beautiful (it's her weight that needs urgent attention). I was getting worried that it didn't happen at all with no mention on social media from anyone.

Did they say they're honeymooning in Canada?

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

I hope her mother finally got a bloody outfit after 18 months of knowing about this wedding and didn’t ruin the big day!

Candy is very pretty I’m sure she looked lovely.

Interesting about Bubz , thanks for joining us @Oceandrive99 !

Zoombeeni_
Learner
Learner

Post by Zoombeeni_ »

Honeymoon in Shropshire? Bit of a anti climax! I thought they would have gone on a city break or something. I predict a baby in a couple of months.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

They never go abroad. Not sure if it’s finances or just preference but I agree Shropshire wasn’t where I was expecting. Wales would have been more interesting surely

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

They probably didn't have money to go away on a nice honeymoon.

persha
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by persha »

Hi everyone. Let me start by saying I am related to Candy and have been saying all this for years!!! I some how found GG with all your comments which I could not believe as it was like me writing down my thoughts. Anyway we have never been very close and did have a falling out a while back then again a few weeks before the wedding as we were not invited (my hubby is her mum's brother) reason being that we had never made an effort tp come down and visit them or be part of their lives, BUT they can invite people who have know her for a few years, we have know her since before she was born!!! Unfortunately they are always the victims, she has never made an effort to come and visit us knowing our door is always open but expects us to travel all the way to visit her!! We are the adults show a bit of respect to your elders girl. All your comments about her mum are so absolutely true we have given up with her because she just does not want the help and she takes no responsibility for her health, a lot of which is self-induced with all the crap she takes and she does take doctors advice etc. Can I ask where you get all the info about her mum etc. We have been blocked from all her social stuff for years. PS the only family member she had at her wedding was her brother and parents which says a lot and he was not going to go last time he contacted us as had a falling out with her!!!

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Wow, I always thought she had borderline personality disorder. She did not seem sincere and had this bizarre fake "happiness" in her YT content. . Her one fat bridesmaid Emma (another YT), has only been her "friend" from a distance maybe 2 yrs max. No family except brother and parents. That says volumes. Wonder who showed up on his side?

mushypeas
Learner
Learner

Post by mushypeas »

I've never, ever watched anything as awkward, cringey, boring and pointless as the section of Its Em's vlog of the hen do with the partially naked man, in their living room, just doing some party games with him. I just....... WHY? I had to stop watching - I kept waiting for him to do some kind of act or dance - is this a thing now, instead of a strip dance you have an awkward and slightly geeky muscly man hang out with you for hours whilst wearing an apron in a tiny living room? 😂 Do people do this for fun?! my god, torturous viewing. I mean I'm no prude, but I'd want neither option, just too cringey.

It was like a womens church group gathered in the village hall and Gerald with dementia from the congregation just wandered in naked but they're all too polite to say anything so they carry on playing children's party games with him.

Corgetta 63
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta 63 »

Only 5 people at the hen do. Pretty sad!

Return to “V-Z”