Youpenga vlogs Part One

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Youpenga vlogs Part One

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She doesn’t love him she loves the idea of him, you can not really love someone who ignores you, and flings a ring at you because you have been begging for it, she is just settling for him.

Laineypops
Learner
Learner

Post by Laineypops »

Wanderlust22 wrote:She doesn’t love him she loves the idea of him, you can not really love someone who ignores you, and flings a ring at you because you have been begging for it, she is just settling for him.
I agree, I think she’s so desperate to be with someone she’s basically railroading him into marrying her. And he’s so lazy and disinterested it suits him that way.

A pretty pathetic pair really.

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

She needs to lose alot of weight...she is like a square shape. Short and fat. Eats all the wrong foods...mc donalds.....omg. Diabetes , coronary artery disease, hypertension just around the corner for her.
You don't want to end up like big emma.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

Wedding is in 18 months longggg engagement and I bet it will be even longer through illness and excuses.

Also I think she is paying for most of it she is selling her car to save money. So sad most people get married to upgrade their lives together not downgrade. :(

Laineypops
Learner
Learner

Post by Laineypops »

I think she’s wider than Emma. Plus Emma at her age was slimmer. So if she carries on like she’s is now, god knows what size she’ll be in her mid thirties!

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

She isn’t wider than Emma, she fit into Emma’s clothes with no give. She is shorter than Emma so it might look like she is and Emma has no boobs compared to her huge body which makes her look more draggy and less top heavy but they are the same size when they sit next to each other.

Laineypops
Learner
Learner

Post by Laineypops »

Wanderlust22 wrote:She isn’t wider than Emma, she fit into Emma’s clothes with no give. She is shorter than Emma so it might look like she is and Emma has no boobs compared to her huge body which makes her look more draggy and less top heavy but they are the same size when they sit next to each other.
Still though, she’s got to be 10 years younger than Emma. What a size to be at such a young age. Her belly is massive and it’s such an unhealthy place to carry fat.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Candy is 31 I think, Emma is near 40? SO yes a 10 year age gap. Plus Emma is over a foot taller than Candy.
Agree that Candy has a lot on her plate (in more ways than one) before this wedding.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

The main reason I think Emma is so gross is she is the same size as Candy and Candy eats so much garbage and such big portions that Emma must be eating the same to maintain that weight, but she never shows it, she fake cry’s doing 5 minutes a year on a at home excersie bike.

At least Candy is honest about her problems and not fake and manipulative like Emma.

Laineypops
Learner
Learner

Post by Laineypops »

The most manipulative thing about candy is her need to have her very ill mother in her vlogs. Her mother has obvious severe mental issues but does that stop candy filming her? Nope. I find that disgusting and unforgivable. And it’s led to people passing extremely unkind comments about her mother. Leading to the feeling of “poor candy having a mum like that” Utterly evil behaviour.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I think you are right about her mother, but sometimes when you have always lived with someone like that it is normalised for you, Candy shows the real side of her life, maybe it create negative vibes, but it’s real. Emma fakes her way through everything, small example, how can you be as huge as Candy and Kim but your main meals are just what you show eating in a day, where are the snacks, chocolate, crisps etc and binging that will lead you to putting on weight and also maintaining that huge size, Fake to the max.

Even when Kim was trolling on here she said she was going to scoff burgers and chips in Florida,but Emma pretends she eats SO well and doesn’t binge or have eating problems, but her size and health tell the truth.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

The main reason I dislike Candy’s mum is due to the heartache she has caused her family who seem like nice, genuine people who obviously try their best to deal with her issues. It seems her mum doesn’t even want to try. If her dad was a grumpy, nasty , miserable guy I’d get it, but he seems like such a great guy and always trying to be upbeat. Candy is the same. It must be so exhausting for them. There’s no point saying I wish her mum would get help because obviously she doesn’t want help.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

LipstickLashes wrote:The main reason I dislike Candy’s mum is due to the heartache she has caused her family who seem like nice, genuine people who obviously try their best to deal with her issues. It seems her mum doesn’t even want to try. If her dad was a grumpy, nasty , miserable guy I’d get it, but he seems like such a great guy and always trying to be upbeat. Candy is the same. It must be so exhausting for them. There’s no point saying I wish her mum would get help because obviously she doesn’t want help.
I agree, although in some ways you could say she is being enabled for her behaviour with them being like that.

Laineypops
Learner
Learner

Post by Laineypops »

My own mum suffers from extreme depression. And I see a lot of similarities between my mum and candy’s. It’s not my mum’s fault. It’s a mental illness. And I’d never dream of sticking a camera in her face, putting her suffering on YouTube to enable people to say shitty things about her. And for that reason I loathe candy. She’s utterly vile.

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

Hope she starts a strict diet soon. Looks like a stuffed sausage in all her outfits. So unhealthy to be so fat.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

The problem with Candy is that she has stretched her skin so much and for so long is she loses weight she will be healthier but look worse.

As much as I think Emma is a fake evil cow, if she lost weight she would look better, but I’m not sure how healthy she would be with all her genetic problems.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

Re the wedding -I feel sorry for them , it seems the people closest to them aren’t really bothered about it.
They had to organise their own engagement party (they made some passing comments about this in the vlog from the party) and Burnham’s friend ‘reluctantly’ agreed to be his best man.
Also, she’s sold her car and is buying an ancient Nissan Micra to save money for the wedding.
Seems like it’s only Candy who’s excited ... :?

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I feel so bad that she sold her car to get married, if you have to downgrade to get married there is something very wrong

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I think Candy has hormone injections/implants instead of taking the pill. When I was on these (I tried injection first then implants a couple of years later) , I piled weight on and it refused to budge. As soon as I stopped having them - the weight dropped off......

If I was Candy, I'd get married abroad. Just grab two witnesses...... and voila. We did the big white wedding with 200 guests....... complete waste of money. People get obsessed about the wedding day...... it's over in a few hours.....It's married life people should concentrate on and work at....not obsess over invites, table settings and wedding favours ! Me and my hubby both agree we should have just gone off and married quietly lol :love2:
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

Laineypops
Learner
Learner

Post by Laineypops »

No one is bothered by the wedding because they all probably know it won’t last.

Return to “V-Z”