Youpenga vlogs Part One

auntiflo13
Has thanked: 0

Youpenga vlogs Part One

Post by auntiflo13 »

I felt I needed to create a thread for Youpenga. I've been watching her for a few weeks and she seems happy but, sad underneath.

My gaydar is pinging with the boyfriend/fiance of hers. I know because I went through exactly the same with my ex. Candy's fella sleeps on the sofa a lot to be with the dog. My ex used to go in the spare/guest bedroom a LOT.

I also get the vibe that her family don't like being vlogged at all...... She seems a lovely young woman ......
Stay home, stay safe & keep healthy <3

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Youpenga vlogs Part One

Post by LipstickLashes »

On the whole I like her, she’s extremely pretty, seems genuine and open, and seems to appreciate her audience.
However, I do also get the gaydar vibe from ‘Bubs’ (bleugh @ the nickname) and sleeping on the sofa is very telling !
I don’t like Candy’s constant yawning either.

Also, and this is controversial, but her mum suffers with severe depression (I believe) but I just can’t really feel sorry for her. She ruins a lot of Candy’s plans when Candy just wants to have a nice afternoon / day out with her mum. She makes no bloody effort and is just sour all the time. I really feel sorry for her dad , he seems so lovely and upbeat, and Candy herself, for having so much patience with her mum. She must be such a sponge on energy when you are trying to have family time. I know many, many people with depression and close relatives suffer with it, but I think her mum is also pretty darn miserable without the depression tag.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

<3

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

Poor girl needs bariatric surgery....heart attack waiting to happen.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I think it’s quite sick and sad to sleep on the couch instead of with your partner.

Did you see how he was sleeping with a small blanket like a student houseguest or put upon person, he just couldn’t face sleeping with her.

This poor girl is not EVEN engaged after all these years but she is acting like his beard/housemate she probably helps to pay the rent too, but she will not get the kids or marriage.

MsWitch94
Learner
Learner

Post by MsWitch94 »

Hmm I'm not sure how I feel about her yet but I think it's super interesting she said she was a nurse in the comments of her Instagram I wonder why she gave up

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

I've got to say...her hair is amazing !!!!! I wonder if she has many friends?...I really felt sorry for her when her mum bailed on the afternoon plans :?

Corgetta_1
Informer
Informer

Post by Corgetta_1 »

She was a "nurse" or nurse's aide more like it. Don't believe she bright enough to be a registered nurse.
Gave it up probably couldnt move fast enough due to her morbid obesity.

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

<3

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I don’t think Candy is stupid I think she is depressed and is with the wrong people in her life, also over eating so much will dumb you down because of hormonal problems, fatigue and mobility issues.

If she was with people who loved real travelling, were positive and outgoing and fit and health minded, and stopped copying the fatties on yt and dropped her gay bf whose own struggles lead him into overeating, hiding and avoidance, she could be a different and better person.

Kirsty
Learner
Learner

Post by Kirsty »

Following this 8-)

Lellsbells
Learner
Learner

Post by Lellsbells »

I'm a big fan of Candy, she's so pretty and always upbeat but there are a few things about her that really annoy me.
I hate that she always calls her BF "bubs" and her constant yawning!! That baby voice she does when she doesn't get her own way is very irritating!
And I know most of you won't agree with this but she really needs a haircut. It's dead! She needs a professional hairdresser to cut at least 8 inches off.

I can't figure her bf out, he appears to really love her but all he wants to do is play games with his friend!
When he's not gaming it's usually because he's got a headache, backache or some other ailment.

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

I don’t think he loves her, I have never seen anything really loving from him, he will give her a kiss now and then but he seems on edge with her and all that avoidance, stomach aches and overeating and enabling overeating shows that he is hiding his real self and has a lot of problems he can’t face. Chris and Emma are losers but they are losers together, Candy and her bf are two people living lives that go against their true personalities. That’s why there is no marriage, no future plans and no real affection or attention. They bond over food and that’s about it.

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

I’ve also noticed about her bf constantly being ‘ill’. What’s that all about ? One minute he’s putting the shopping away, the next he’s dying from a headache, then he’s got a stomach ache, then he’s lying down etc etc . He’s a giant baby and Candy is his career. I keep expecting Candy to produce a giant nappy and say she’s going to change his botty.

I agree Candy needs to cut off a good few inches of hair. She’s very lucky to have all natural, non dyed hair but the ends will be straggly and at her age (early thirties?) she needs a less child like hair style.

Does anyone know how old she is ?

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

What's her b/f's real first name? It's not 'Bubs' is it lol?x

LipstickLashes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LipstickLashes »

It's Burnham I believe....

Xson1alex
Talker
Talker

Post by Xson1alex »

She needs to ditch saying 'bubs' and him entirely. He doesn't seem to have a personality except being a bit David Brent cringe with a side of constant illness.

He really gives me creepy vibes. They don't match up. She's far too pretty and bubbly and actually nice.

auntiflo13

Post by auntiflo13 »

LipstickLashes wrote:It's Burnham I believe....

...ah...maybe that's why she calls him 'Bubs' ....he probably hates his name !!! :rofl:

Wanderlust22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wanderlust22 »

TBH I think they are both ok people nothing like chris and emma, I just think it’s sad they seem to be living lies, they tell themselves that they are a couple but they are both miserable and hide they misery and depression with food, avoidance and shopping. Candy is clever needs to lose weight travel and find a family man, her bf needs to be Honest with himself, and if he is a nerd and or gay, find the right lifestyle for himself instead of wasting Candies time and killing her with food and misery.

I think because of her Mum Candy is used to living with someone with depression so she thinks his behaviour is normal.

Gangstagranny
Learner
Learner

Post by Gangstagranny »

I really like Candy she seems ok but why have they moved? She said to Southamtun I think?. But they rent too? The bubs drives me insane :roll: but I think if anybody could be a plus size blogger then she's very pretty. She needs to stay away from Emma & Chris as they will drag her down the wasters. What does Candy and bubs do for work does anybody know? Thanks :D

Return to “V-Z”