xxmakeupiscoolxx

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xxmakeupiscoolxx

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

I didn't realize she was going to art school in LA? Where I live there are lots of art schools that'll let pretty much anyone in lol. I'm sure it is harder to get in somewhere there. If she's actually serious about it, I don't think she will do very well with her skills.

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

racheln2017 wrote:The only thing I like about her new video is that she finally filmed a sit down makeup video. ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME. but I kinda enjoy her vlogs because her parents are hilarious but if I hear her say "okie dokie smokey" one more time I swear to god....

But I don't know how she expects to get into the art world or any one of those art schools her art isn't good. People with phenomenal art skills don't always get accepted, idk what she thinks she'll get. And those film majors are for people who make legitimate films and with actual editing ability, not crappy seizure inducing flashing on youtube. Even if she did get accepted into one of those schools, film editors are not in high demand, and she'll crash and burn in LA by herself.

*EDIT*

One thing I just have to put out there... I used to actually kinda like how she dressed like 2-3 years ago, but now it's like what are you doing do you try anymore.

she dresses like a confused little boy yet she goes shopping all the time? idk
ive said it before she relys to much on her pretty eyes

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

racheln2017 wrote:The only thing I like about her new video is that she finally filmed a sit down makeup video. ABOUT FRIGGIN TIME. but I kinda enjoy her vlogs because her parents are hilarious but if I hear her say "okie dokie smokey" one more time I swear to god....

But I don't know how she expects to get into the art world or any one of those art schools her art isn't good. People with phenomenal art skills don't always get accepted, idk what she thinks she'll get. And those film majors are for people who make legitimate films and with actual editing ability, not crappy seizure inducing flashing on youtube. Even if she did get accepted into one of those schools, film editors are not in high demand, and she'll crash and burn in LA by herself.

*EDIT*

One thing I just have to put out there... I used to actually kinda like how she dressed like 2-3 years ago, but now it's like what are you doing do you try anymore.
she's looks so frumpy. they look like pyjamas. it doesn't match and just looks so awkward. for being somewhere that is considered so "glamorous", she sure dresses like a bit of a slob.

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

Melissa wrote:

*EDIT*

she's looks so frumpy. they look like pyjamas. it doesn't match and just looks so awkward. for being somewhere that is considered so "glamorous", she sure dresses like a bit of a slob.
And those braids

racheln2017
Debater
Debater

Post by racheln2017 »

God in her new haul she must have spent at least $600 on clothes and she dresses like a slob? Really??

Post by Guest »

ALL her clothes are always so ugly. She literally always picks the worst, most unflattering items of clothing too.. I mean, if you have the funds to buy pretty, nice, clothes that actually fit your body, why squish yourself into ugly hobo clothes?! I seriously can't believe she bought those " flowy " shorts and that awful tank top with the number on it? so ugly.
She used to dress alright in 2012? and her makeup and eyebrows were seriously on point then, and it's like she totally changed and doesn't really care anymore

Iamastegosaurus18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Iamastegosaurus18 »

nymphet-princess wrote:ALL her clothes are always so ugly. She literally always picks the worst, most unflattering items of clothing too.. I mean, if you have the funds to buy pretty, nice, clothes that actually fit your body, why squish yourself into ugly hobo clothes?! I seriously can't believe she bought those " flowy " shorts and that awful tank top with the number on it? so ugly.
She used to dress alright in 2012? and her makeup and eyebrows were seriously on point then, and it's like she totally changed and doesn't really care anymore
agreed

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

Gotta be honest, I'm still pissed about her blatant lying in the teeth whitening video and she hardly got called out for it. 90% of her subscribers don't even care
and now she made a video saying she's donating to charity (eye roll) and they're going to view her as such a saint.

Annoys me. I do not agree with her lying AT ALL.

racheln2017
Debater
Debater

Post by racheln2017 »

She thinks she's some angel now that she's donating money to the Trevor Project. She also said the Trevor Project is for suicide prevention and they also help with LGBT (a note: why is she so obsessed with suicide prevention suddenly?) like no the Trevor project is for suicide prevention FOR LGBT.Just come out already Katharine but seriously "I've heard other youtubers talk about the Trevor Project" You mean Tyler Oakley? I also don't see why she said "suicide prevention is close to my heart" idk why it's super close to her heart unless someone close to her killed themselves which we more than likely would have heard from her (because she loves sympathy from people)

But let's be real we know the first thing she'll release will be red lipstick. That being said, with the food makeup she made it worries me that you'd get an infection from her makeup. Oops this was a pretty mean rant. I don't feel bad though tbh.

xobiancax3xo
Informer
Informer

Post by xobiancax3xo »

racheln2017 wrote:She thinks she's some angel now that she's donating money to the Trevor Project. She also said the Trevor Project is for suicide prevention and they also help with LGBT (a note: why is she so obsessed with suicide prevention suddenly?) like no the Trevor project is for suicide prevention FOR LGBT.Just come out already Katharine but seriously "I've heard other youtubers talk about the Trevor Project" You mean Tyler Oakley? I also don't see why she said "suicide prevention is close to my heart" idk why it's super close to her heart unless someone close to her killed themselves which we more than likely would have heard from her (because she loves sympathy from people)

But let's be real we know the first thing she'll release will be red lipstick. That being said, with the food makeup she made it worries me that you'd get an infection from her makeup. Oops this was a pretty mean rant. I don't feel bad though tbh.
Anything to help suicide prevention is a good cause. Why are you being so bitchy? Suicide is a serious issue. I myself have almost attempted it. I'm sure when she was going through her depression it went through her mind as well. While I won't be buying anything, I always donate to suicide prevention causes because they don't get enough attention. Would you be saying this if she was donating it to cancer? Probably not.

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

racheln2017 wrote:She thinks she's some angel now that she's donating money to the Trevor Project. She also said the Trevor Project is for suicide prevention and they also help with LGBT (a note: why is she so obsessed with suicide prevention suddenly?) like no the Trevor project is for suicide prevention FOR LGBT.Just come out already Katharine but seriously "I've heard other youtubers talk about the Trevor Project" You mean Tyler Oakley? I also don't see why she said "suicide prevention is close to my heart" idk why it's super close to her heart unless someone close to her killed themselves which we more than likely would have heard from her (because she loves sympathy from people)

It's close to her heart because she was once suicidal, I'm surprised you didn't know.

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

Dp, but I like her makeup line's packaging, but that font is so ugly and doesn't fit it.

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I saw some people commenting that katherine is in the closet. What makes people think that about her. She doesn't seem that way to me. And even if she was does it matter, it seems to be more accepted nowadays then back then.!

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

mommyoftwogirlsca wrote:I saw some people commenting that katherine is in the closet. What makes people think that about her. She doesn't seem that way to me. And even if she was does it matter, it seems to be more accepted nowadays then back then.!
She said she was bi a few years ago on her ask.com which is now canceled
Its obvious shes into girls tho.

PeachChan
Informer
Informer

Post by PeachChan »

PancakeyPuppy wrote:

It's close to her heart because she was once suicidal, I'm surprised you didn't know.
Everyone's suicidal these days

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

PeachChan wrote:
PancakeyPuppy wrote:

Everyone's suicidal these days
I guess, but it's different if she was diagnosed with depression from a doctor, depression causes people to do/feel abnormal things due to the chemical imbalance.

racheln2017
Debater
Debater

Post by racheln2017 »

xobiancax3xo wrote:

Anything to help suicide prevention is a good cause. Why are you being so bitchy? Suicide is a serious issue. I myself have almost attempted it. I'm sure when she was going through her depression it went through her mind as well. While I won't be buying anything, I always donate to suicide prevention causes because they don't get enough attention. Would you be saying this if she was donating it to cancer? Probably not.
I never said it wasn't a good cause. I don't care if she was donating to the American Cancer Society (this is coming from someone who lost her mother and grandpa to cancer) or to the Trevor Project. Regardless, my point is that she is trying to be looked at as an "angel" I'm saying that if she wanted to donate to suicide awareness she should have pointed it towards a suicide prevention charity for all people. It's one thing if Tyler Oakley promotes the Trevor Project... he is gay. But I feel like it's so out of place for her to donate with the Trevor Project when she's not (openly) LGBT. And the Trevor Project is one of the most popular charities in the country, so idk what you're saying with "they don't get enough attention" they get a lot of attention.

racheln2017
Debater
Debater

Post by racheln2017 »

in other news I'm cringing at Katharine's new youtube header. It says "DIY Art and Beauty" jesus christ stop trying to be an artist and your DIY makeup is gross

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

Her diy eyeliners are old news, but I can't believe she had to make another nasty eyeliner from chocolate after she was told how dangerous they could be! Just admit that what you did was wrong, wth

Melissa
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Melissa »

PancakeyPuppy wrote:Dp, but I like her makeup line's packaging, but that font is so ugly and doesn't fit it.
I hate her "makeup line" packaging. The studs/spikes are stupid and they won't fit into any standing lipstick organizer.

Return to “V-Z”