Mika Francis/Wild Daze

HarmonyKorine
Stalker
Stalker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Mika Francis/Wild Daze

Post by HarmonyKorine »

Why is she lying about being vegan for 6 years? Her old videos are gone, but I can clearly remember her video ”I decided to become vegan” which she posted 3.5 years ago.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

ImageImageImage

Non vegan food check the dates. Less than 6 years.

From her insta it looks like she started beginning to go vegan 4/5 years ago, well in terms of diet anyway.

LisaSimpson
Talker
Talker

Post by LisaSimpson »

I've watched her since really early on. No way has she been vegan for 6 years. Also im sad she deleted all her old videos, I liked them.

MakeupByNobody
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupByNobody »

WTF! Is Mika ok? I remember finding her when she was bleaching her hair blonde and she had a Tumblr. I read through her Tumblr and found her to be a really eloquent and insightful person for being so young. Her style was that fun, festival boho look and she lived with her parents and had a nice relationship with them. What is going on with her now? I usually don't comment on looks but girl.... the lips. The brows. The everything. She went from appropriating black culture to Japanese and she just looks lost. On top of that her voice has completely changed. This is all so bizarre.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

voice is definitely a mash up of accents now. It's very aussie influenced and obviously american in parts.

She mentioned in a recent makeup video that she wished she didn't have tattooed brows or that the way they were done last time she was unhappy with.

MakeupByNobody
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupByNobody »

Did any one else see her latest video? She says that she's done with YouTube and privated all of her old videos. She's starting a clothing line now.

Junglebunny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Junglebunny »

She’s deleted her main IG I think. Now she’s just using her other one and trying to rebrand herself as a kawaii Asian influencer, which is weird cos she went from Wild Daze/Mika Francis to rebranding herself as Mika Bryony after all the unethical criticism and black fish backlash she got (which weirdly she didn’t stop she just deflected all blame) and now she’s ‘princess Miko’. She’s obviously trying to cash in on the Asian market now as they don’t really care about BLM and stuff unfortunately so this is a good move for her to rebrand herself as Asian and can’t pass as light skin or mixed anymore. Her clothing line is awful Idk who would actually spend money on it, it’s like nightwear for toddlers mixed with sexualised japanese school girl anime stuff it’s actually really weird and more proof she has zero originality and just loves to steal from other cultures. 🤢 She hasn’t deleted her YouTube so I expect she’ll be back after a while as a whole new ethnicity after her boyfriend realises she’s using him like she did with her last one lol

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

Junglebunny wrote:
Wed Feb 03, 2021 8:31 am
She’s deleted her main IG I think. Now she’s just using her other one and trying to rebrand herself as a kawaii Asian influencer, which is weird cos she went from Wild Daze/Mika Francis to rebranding herself as Mika Bryony after all the unethical criticism and black fish backlash she got (which weirdly she didn’t stop she just deflected all blame) and now she’s ‘princess Miko’. She’s obviously trying to cash in on the Asian market now as they don’t really care about BLM and stuff unfortunately so this is a good move for her to rebrand herself as Asian and can’t pass as light skin or mixed anymore. Her clothing line is awful Idk who would actually spend money on it, it’s like nightwear for toddlers mixed with sexualised japanese school girl anime stuff it’s actually really weird and more proof she has zero originality and just loves to steal from other cultures. 🤢 She hasn’t deleted her YouTube so I expect she’ll be back after a while as a whole new ethnicity after her boyfriend realises she’s using him like she did with her last one lol
Her main still exists on IG! But the name is changed to like lilbabymiki or something.

I thought she was really getting rid of the youtube though so I’m surprised it’s still up. Probably gutted of all the good vlogs I bet. Always preferred the vlog content as it was kind of like a “behind the filter” although her mental health was always super bad when she vlogged so maybe it’s better for her to stay more distant from it.

Agreed though she have very successfully managed to distance herself from the old scandals and a big part of that is becoming some anime character.

I think her and the bf split up though! Yuda hadn’t been featured on her Instagram for a while and I think the other week she confirmed it on her Instagram stories. Which was the last bf she used and how did she use him?

I’m a bit gutted by the clothing line too. I do like a bit of a girly girl style but I just don’t see anything I like in the releases.

Junglebunny
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Junglebunny »

Ofc her new @ is lil baby miki! that’s suitably creepy for a grown woman with an obsession of being a ✨ smol Asian bby 🥺 ✨ ah, it’s so cringe! she’s lost loads of followers, I guess people are realising how fake she actually is. Is she still promoting fast fashion? I know she said she was going to stop then just kept on working with fashion nova... like girl, come on! Has she learnt nothing? Her IG is private now, I’m guessing this is why lol. She looks completely different in her YouTube videos compared to the over edited and filtered photos of herself on her IG, like completely different in motion, but then she had so many fillers it was just getting weird to watch (i suspect this is another reason she left YouTube - it’s hard charade to keep up when you look like Pete burns on your YT then a mixed race girl on Instagram 😂) Spiritual YouTubers like hitomi mochizuki have really blossomed but unfortunately for mika, started off great in her videos, seemed into spirituality, but her journey kind of exposed her for being shallow and incredibly self absorbed and ignorant

MakeupByNobody
Learner
Learner

Post by MakeupByNobody »

Did you guys see her latest and "last" YouTube video? She's moved all of her old videos to Patreon and in the natural evolution of Mika's Internet journey... she's starting an OnlyFans. A lot of comments were calling her out on the Patreon move.

Jazzclub
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Jazzclub »

MakeupByNobody wrote:
Sun Jun 27, 2021 8:08 am
Did you guys see her latest and "last" YouTube video? She's moved all of her old videos to Patreon and in the natural evolution of Mika's Internet journey... she's starting an OnlyFans. A lot of comments were calling her out on the Patreon move.
Yah. $25 a month is expensive! She says the reason she hates YouTube and why she’s doesn’t want to upload on that platform again is because of the hate comments..

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

$25 does sound expensive, but maybe I just have no idea what is typical on OF. Is that a normal rate anyone know?

Wonder what the patreon videos are like

Chlo553
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Chlo553 »

I was subbed to her Patreon but most of her posts are about her gut problems…. Like, girl, I didn’t sign up to pay for updates on your bowel movements?! :? and then she hadn’t posted anything at all for a month
Not all her old vids are on there. She did say that all her old YouTube videos would be and I wasn’t expecting the triggering ones, like when she was upset about her dreads, but there’s still loads missing that i had assumed would be available. She also cancelled the tier 3 subscription which had a group zoom call option and now it’s just tier 1 and 2

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

with the gut issues i really don't know why she didn't go to a Dr?

HaveSomeMilk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by HaveSomeMilk »

surely enemas and fruit aren't gonna make your gut feel great

ensuredevo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by ensuredevo »

just checked up on her for the first time in ages and shes moved back to the UK from bali. looks like she lives in brighton now

boredatwork
Learner
Learner

Post by boredatwork »

ensuredevo wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 5:18 pm
just checked up on her for the first time in ages and shes moved back to the UK from bali. looks like she lives in brighton now
looks like she deleted all her social media

Return to “V-Z”