XAmeliaX

Laineypops
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: XAmeliaX

Post by Laineypops »

She also says shes a “cup half full kinda girl” which is also utter crap as she whines about everything.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

She's begging on twitter again for someone to buy her something from Russel hobs and tagging them in it. The girl is the complete opposite of luxury. She's a primark wearing begger

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Does anyone else think it's a little bit suspicious that it took her a year to get from 24 to 25k subscribers.. and now 2 weeks later she's showing that she has 27k.....

Dewdrop2004
Talker
Talker

Post by Dewdrop2004 »

Rosie35791 wrote:She's begging on twitter again for someone to buy her something from Russel hobs and tagging them in it. The girl is the complete opposite of luxury. She's a primark wearing begger
:rofl: 'Primark wearing begger' love it lol

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

These styling videos have been okay. I’m not sure where she adopted this cheesy disco dj voice from though. She is so desperate to come across really positive and upbeat when the reality is she isn’t either of those things.
It’s almost as if she thinks people clicking on her style videos aren’t the same people who watch her miserable weekly vlogs.

Cherrygarcia
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Cherrygarcia »

Anyone else get the feeling Amelia is suffering from mania? I literally can’t watch her video this week its crazy! Poor girl is losing the plot

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Funny how she's finally feeling like herself again and is over everything that's happened ( no offence but come on it's been years, people get cheated on all the time) the moment she gets a new man...

SarahsauceReturns
Debater
Debater

Post by SarahsauceReturns »

Rosie35791 wrote:Funny how she's finally feeling like herself again and is over everything that's happened ( no offence but come on it's been years, people get cheated on all the time) the moment she gets a new man...
:rofl: :rofl:

Poor guy, what with her constant plumbing problems.

SlavicSlava
Lurker
Lurker

Post by SlavicSlava »

Boyfriend dumped her. :?

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

Video was actually quite sad. She hadn't seen it coming at all and in fairness from what we'd seen, she'd had a bit of a down week... It didn't really seem break up worthy.

I really think Amelia would benefit from going back to a normal job. She seems so much happier in company.

Realopinions1990
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Realopinions1990 »

Please don't let this thread end. She's an absolute Fool. She moans about all the things she could easily fix and no offence but I feel half of what she says is rubbish. One minute she's skint then she's saying she can't vlog her Africa trip because it's an actual holiday..wtf?! Also there is definitely a pattern with boyfriends, I dont care what she says in her latest vlog.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

The whole 'I'm actually relieved we broke up' speach was clearly a load of rubbish considering the blog before she was saying she saw a future with him. Obviously just didn't want to make herself look like even more of a fool. I still can't believe she even references the fiancé break up still.. it's been years :rofl: she reminds me of brogan. A string of intense relationships and friendships that all just end. Even her good friend matt looks to have run a mile. Also looks like she has a new man on her insta!

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

Shes insufferable, I would say that she's taken a turn for the worse since the break up with her first long term boyfriend.

Surely her channel isnt big enough to make such a fuss about a few 'critical' comments, a whole vlog, then an instagram live and again in a vlog, 3 effing times! also babes pull up your big girl pants and be honest, it wasnt just some random hun that told you about gurugossip it was your really good friend loseitlikelauren, who in turn came on here and bashed people on your thread as well as her own, pot calling kettle black. Don't pretend you're innocent, you're not.

Anyone catch her sly manipulative tactics when she complains about 'trolls', its not the first time Ive noticed it, I well remember from last year I got the same vibes, saying things like 'its dangerous' and just the way she words it, she's super manipulative. She expects some kind of worship or praise when she uploads a video, always reminding us that she can and will stop if people doesnt bow down to the queen behaving exactly the way she wants and commenting only the things she wants to hear. Lol shes really a piece of work.

^^^ A new man already, poor thing run as fast as you can lad you have no idea what youre in for.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

She loves to give her viewers a little telling off and belittle them. It probably makes her feel powerful. She is the queen of moaning. Someone commented on this weeks vlog about her doing fun stuff but only filming in the house and she responded with her usual belittling reply saying it's private. What's the point in vlogging then :rofl:

Izzi
Learner
Learner

Post by Izzi »

I’m actually surprised her thread isn’t longer. I know she’s not very popular but oh my god she is so annoying and vile she deserves more comments about her.

I can’t moan at her about Joe (her ex-fiancé) I know it’s been years but I’m pretty sensitive I’m sure I’d still be a tad fucked up about it too to be honest.

Her vlogs get more boring by the week, she doesn’t do ANYTHING. Same things over and over again it’s like Groundhog Day...Paints pots, walks Toby, gets her hair done, spends the rest of the time sick and/or moaning about lack of money.

She contradicts herself all the time, saying she’s skint then buying herself 3 expensive advent calendars and going on holiday to Africa. Okayyyy!

She makes out she has so many friends but I think she is just super lonely and has nothing much in her life.

fancynancy_
Talker
Talker

Post by fancynancy_ »

You hit the nail on the head ^^

Another lie this week, she's had a few comments saying she talks about the stuff she does but never films it, Im sure there was only one. Always trying to make it seem like shes getting so many negative comments, but lets not forget its a great way to garner sympathy. Poor thing.

Izzi
Learner
Learner

Post by Izzi »

She probably makes up any negative comments because popular youtubers would get trolls, not a little fish like xAmelix the cups half full kinda gal (HA! Even her slogan is a blatant lie she’s the most miserable/moany Youtuber there ever was)

HEY TEAM! no xameliax we are not your team, we are the muppets that *used to..* watch your boring half ass videos which for some bizarre reason that i cant work out makes companies such as John Lewis and Thai airways want to work with you!

Ps. Anyone that uses £1 face wipes from Primark as part of their skin care routine totally deserves to break out into a pizza face!

BeagleCat
Learner
Learner

Post by BeagleCat »

Irrationally I hate that she comments everywhere and ends it with xax... stop trying to make xax happen, it’s stupid!

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

BeagleCat wrote:Irrationally I hate that she comments everywhere and ends it with xax... stop trying to make xax happen, it’s stupid!
Or the ‘team xax’ she constantly refers to. You don’t have a team Amelia.

Another busy busy week on the vlog, so that she can have time off at Christmas (pretty sure every day is like time off for her) her list of jobs are the things normal people do after work - baking cookies, the washing up, post office, panto, haircut, filming one video, walking the dog :roll:

MoanyMinnie
Informer
Informer

Post by MoanyMinnie »

New boyfriend... Again...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “V-Z”