Victoria Donelda

LipstickOnMyTeeth
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Victoria Donelda

Post by LipstickOnMyTeeth »

Who the hell spends $29 on one meal for ONE person......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sarcastic bitch with an affinity for anything pink and or covered in glitter.

pussyglitter
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pussyglitter »

LipstickOnMyTeeth wrote:Who the hell spends $29 on one meal for ONE person..
Given her size, I expect it's a daily occurrence.

bluestripe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by bluestripe »

Just wanted to set the record straight on her earnings. Usually it falls in the middle of the spectrum. Which means she makes less than $200/mo through YouTube. I hardly think that is putting her through college. ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

This really grinds my gears, I hate it when she brags how she doesn't have to wash her hair often because of her ethnicity yet her hair always looks like shit, you can see it's dirty or she just puts in a TON of dry shampoo. Like whats up with that? Her hair doesn't look different than mine and I have to wash mine twice a week (caucasian mediterranean). And why won't she just say what ethnicity her father is? Why make a video about it and then be all shady about it? To me she just looks like a white girl with a tan

madaronincheese
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by madaronincheese »

Ugh she literally just drew a big black oval on her face and colored it in. That shows no talent. I really like that flower thing she did on her cheeks. She should have made that her new picture. Or at least done something with the same detail and skill level.

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

She's just...so bad. And she thinks she's so good it's crazy delusional. Then she has this huge chip on her shoulder from her weight and general low self esteem. When these things combine you get Captain Planet! No wait, you get a really bad beauty "guru". Is the point of her videos becoming just being snarky to everyone and coming off as a bitch while pretending to do makeup? Is that her thing? Are we all just being pranked and she's gonna end it all with "haha I'm not into makeup at all, I'm actually and electrical engineering major, gotcha!" I'm just watching for the train wreck at this point.

Learner
Learner

Post by 44313 »

teadrinker wrote:This really grinds my gears, I hate it when she brags how she doesn't have to wash her hair often because of her ethnicity yet her hair always looks like shit, you can see it's dirty or she just puts in a TON of dry shampoo. Like whats up with that? Her hair doesn't look different than mine and I have to wash mine twice a week (caucasian mediterranean). And why won't she just say what ethnicity her father is? Why make a video about it and then be all shady about it? To me she just looks like a white girl with a tan

She said in comments to one video that her dad is middle eastern. Ethnically, depending on what part of the Mediterranean your ancestors came from, and which part of the Middle/near East her heritage is, there might not be a huge difference considering the overlap a lot of those societies had historically. She's definitely not biracial, and I think her hair thing is a weird thing to talk/brag about as much as she does. I am celtic/Germanic Europe descent but I have super coarse and curly hair that honestly seems thicker than Victoria's. I can go 2 weeks without washing mine, though I generally do it once a week, but that's just my hair type, and I am as generically "white" as they come.

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

44313 wrote:
teadrinker wrote:This really grinds my gears, I hate it when she brags how she doesn't have to wash her hair often because of her ethnicity yet her hair always looks like shit, you can see it's dirty or she just puts in a TON of dry shampoo. Like whats up with that? Her hair doesn't look different than mine and I have to wash mine twice a week (caucasian mediterranean). And why won't she just say what ethnicity her father is? Why make a video about it and then be all shady about it? To me she just looks like a white girl with a tan

She said in comments to one video that her dad is middle eastern. Ethnically, depending on what part of the Mediterranean your ancestors came from, and which part of the Middle/near East her heritage is, there might not be a huge difference considering the overlap a lot of those societies had historically. She's definitely not biracial, and I think her hair thing is a weird thing to talk/brag about as much as she does. I am celtic/Germanic Europe descent but I have super coarse and curly hair that honestly seems thicker than Victoria's. I can go 2 weeks without washing mine, though I generally do it once a week, but that's just my hair type, and I am as generically "white" as they come.
She always has to point out how she is so super dark and tanned and how she tans really fast in the summer and so do many people I know including myself and most of my family. She is so desperate to fit in anywhere

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

I just watched her vlog. It's 40 minutes of her constantly talking about not sleeping and how her pee is brown from not drinking water. Like okay we get it you didn't sleep, big fucking deal. Also that BS about her mother being peter pan is so weird. How did she think a grown woman was a pre teen boy who can fly and fights pirates???

NOMOREGURUS
Debater
Debater

Post by NOMOREGURUS »

doneldabig.png
artsy323 wrote:You guys have to check out her new vlog. She eats these donut holes and chugs what seems like 1.5 cups of milk in 5 seconds. Ughhhhhhhhhh. Yes I have done that too but why put it on a video for people to see?
I wasn't gonna, but now I have to. 'Cause that shit made me friggin' sick. All that healthy bullshit business and "running" and nobody can dare mention a word about her weight/health? Then she literally goes on film and stuffs donut after donut after donut. Fucking hell. So gross and just...just noooooo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NOMOREGURUS
Debater
Debater

Post by NOMOREGURUS »

Victoria, since I know you read here: This is NOT a fucking cut crease! Just thought it should be said to the "pro." #LIAR
Also, those "freckles" do not look natural. You look like you splattered your face with something. Nothing natural looking about it. That "technique?" Been around forever, done forever, and it's done so much better by people who are years younger than you and don't claim to be a "professional." Theirs also actually do look natural - as natural as fake freckles can look. What a mess. I don't think your graphics are that great either, to be totally honest, but perhaps you should consider looking for work in that field. You could find osmething laying shit out in templates. This is so not your thing. Sorry. It's not.
Viclookingcrayfakefrecks.png
Vicnotacutcrease.png

penguinasaurus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by penguinasaurus »

lol is she really calling her halo eye a cut crease? Bitch you blended that crease to nothing. Shut up.

I swear when we get these "tutorials" of her "techniques" it is really her having watched someone else's video and she's trying whatever technique out herself for the first time. She films it just in case then decides it's good enough and uploads the turd to us.

MUA she is not. Fuck I hope her "art" is better than this shit. Guess they have low standards for makeup in Kansas.

SolidSackTime
Learner
Learner

Post by SolidSackTime »

Just a heads up, I haven't watched any of her recent videos or anything of hers in months - from what I can tell it's all vlogging her 'summer life' in Kansas.....pass.
No original content, no real tutorials - except for some that as I've seen people comment on here, are just wastes of time.
But as evidence by the attached photo, she's still REAL salty about anyone discussing her obvious morbid obesity. For someone so proud of their shape and comfortable with their body, she sure is defensive. I understand I wouldn't want anyone discussing my unhealthy lifestyle (if I led one), but she puts herself out there. Criticism is rampant and unending. To me it just further proves that she is A.) quite uncomfortable with her body and weight and B.) not fit to be living in large cities or in high profile jobs, as you will be criticized all the time, in all aspects.
She's graduated college and I still see no personal growth with her in this message and another one I will discuss (I cannot upload, the file size is too large). She tweeted (and I happen to see on my timeline, I do not seek out anything Victoria-related) on 6/26/2016 @ 10:43 PM - so I'm directly quoting, but you can look for yourself in the event you'd think I'm embellishing (as this seems like a joke but is not):
'The people who leave mean comments on my videos deserve an award. how about least creative, most illiterate, and making me those coins' then put a crying laughing emoji, a-ok hand emoji, and a sunglasses smiling face emoji.
So, here we see again, she is angrily lashing at at anyone who criticizes her. She has to use put downs and then highlight that they are making her 'coins'. At least she's accurate...they are mere pennies. But, 'coins' nonetheless. Definitely another reason I wouldn't click on any of her videos. She's rude, crude, boring, and unlikable. If I were any perspective company hiring, I'd see her negative social media presence and childishness and pass her over as a possible candidate.
If she were smart, she'd erase all social media or make everything completely private - but she won't. She feeds off the attention and drama. She's making those 'coins' and still (I guess?) being sent gratis items.
Just had to come on here and throw out my 2 cents. Haven't been on here in months and it seems like no one else is really either. Just further proof that her videos are stale and she's completely uninteresting. But, we all already knew that.

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

Okay, how are you gonna say in your intro that you're a "makeup artist" then say "I don't do alot of blue eyeshadow because I don't think it looks nice on myself /anyone." Then proceed to do a coral and blue eyeliner look. Did she think that actually think that color combination looked good?
How can you honestly think no one looks good with blue eye makeup... I just don't get it.

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

Does anyone else cringe when she says she is a makeup artist in her intro (If anyone even watches that crap anymore)?

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

Does anyone else cringe when she says she is a makeup artist in her intro (If anyone even watches that crap anymore)?

Trash_Queen
Informer
Informer

Post by Trash_Queen »

teadrinker wrote:Does anyone else cringe when she says she is a makeup artist in her intro (If anyone even watches that crap anymore)?

I DO! Every stinking time. Its like shes trying to convince people shes a MUA.

teadrinker
Talker
Talker

Post by teadrinker »

Trash_Queen wrote:
teadrinker wrote:Does anyone else cringe when she says she is a makeup artist in her intro (If anyone even watches that crap anymore)?

I DO! Every stinking time. Its like shes trying to convince people shes a MUA.
Also I notices thet she always makes a face when she says it. Like she doesn't buy it either deep down

LikeAMillionaire
Learner
Learner

Post by LikeAMillionaire »

I haaaate this! It's super off putting and tacky. She thinks she's better at makeup then she actually is. I cringe at her tutorials.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

I took a break from this mess because she got boring. What is with her Adore Me and active wear obsession? Does she think if she wears leggings and a sports bra she'll automatically lose weight?!

Return to “V-Z”