Victoria Donelda

NOMOREGURUS
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Victoria Donelda

Post by NOMOREGURUS »

VICTORIA!!! YOU ARE NOT A PRO MUA. Just because you say it's so does not actually make it so. It takes a fuck of a lot more to call yourself a professional. You are clueless in so many areas. At the very least you need much better skill than you've got. You are just a YouTube vlogger. Get over yourself. Isn't it time to get a full-time job? Jesus, when I graduated college I was packed and off on my own starting my career, and I was 22. What the hell are you doing and what exactly are you waiting for? :roll:

MissJane
Learner
Learner

Post by MissJane »

I haven't watched her for ages, but finally unsubbed. Her thumbnails are just terrible - that tongue! - and as much as I'm down with special cuddles hahahaha and chatting about all stuff sex I for some reason am grossed out by her adult toy hauls. I think it's all clickbait. and i hate clickbait!

NOMOREGURUS
Debater
Debater

Post by NOMOREGURUS »

Omg, girrl! What the hell is up with the sex toy shit?! "I'm Victoria and I'm a makeup artist." Then she decides to do videos demonstrating sex toys?!! Just EWWW. So nasty. There's something wrong with the girl.

Poooooop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Poooooop »

I will never understand this girl. Some of the work I've seen her do is absolute garbage. I don't understand why she sits around acting like she's this super healthy eater. Like if you're a big girl own it don't act like you eat perfectly. She was tweeting about how she runs every day lmao. I get wanting to be healthier and all that but I hate when people who are clearly not losing any weight act like they love this perfect healthy lifestyle. In her vlog where she was like "I'm using pasta instead of zucchini noodles because I just really need to get my calories up for the day" LIKE OKAY GIRL

Poooooop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Poooooop »

She's my favorite person to hate watch lol

Poooooop
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Poooooop »

ALSO. I'm a licensed hairstylist and there is not an ethnicity on this planet who's hair only needs to be washed every 2 weeks. Her hair is flat and oily and disgusting. She needs to cut the "I'm special" shit and wash her thin ass hair. Her scalp is suffocating in sebum which can create unhealthy skin.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

Poooooop wrote:ALSO. I'm a licensed hairstylist and there is not an ethnicity on this planet who's hair only needs to be washed every 2 weeks. Her hair is flat and oily and disgusting. She needs to cut the "I'm special" shit and wash her thin ass hair. Her scalp is suffocating in sebum which can create unhealthy skin.
Yes! Thank you for saying it!!
<3 :rofl:

sluttypuddy
Learner
Learner

Post by sluttypuddy »

Poooooop wrote:ALSO. I'm a licensed hairstylist and there is not an ethnicity on this planet who's hair only needs to be washed every 2 weeks. Her hair is flat and oily and disgusting. She needs to cut the "I'm special" shit and wash her thin ass hair. Her scalp is suffocating in sebum which can create unhealthy skin.
I'm ethnic with thick curly hair. I could probably go a week without it making a difference in my hair texture. Do I? No. Never and especially not now--It's summer. You sweat. Your hair smells gross. And I know that that fat girl sweats profusely just by existing during summer. Her hair probably smells like old onions.

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

sluttypuddy wrote:I'm ethnic with thick curly hair. I could probably go a week without it making a difference in my hair texture. Do I? No. Never and especially not now--It's summer. You sweat. Your hair smells gross. And I know that that fat girl sweats profusely just by existing during summer. Her hair probably smells like old onions.
Omg can you imagine the smell!!!!! :barf:

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

She used to be one of my legit fav YouTubers. She didn't care about sponsors or being a typical sell out YouTuber, and then idk what happened, she just became one. Adore me hauls after adore me haul, then those adam and eve ones ( :bang:

She claims she's eating better and running and whatnot and for someone her size, I feel like if it were true then she would lose weight fast, but no. She's just lying about it. I remember when she was complaining about those milk protein shakes saying it tasted nasty, all the while she was licking the cap. Gurl, you ain't slick.

And wash your hair!

suspenders
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by suspenders »

In her newest NYFW vlog she has washed and styled hair for once and she's unrecognizable. She actually looks nice! Maybe it's because she doesn't look like she smells like old meat and mayo.

TheOtherSide
Informer
Informer

Post by TheOtherSide »

suspenders wrote:In her newest NYFW vlog she has washed and styled hair for once and she's unrecognizable. She actually looks nice! Maybe it's because she doesn't look like she smells like old meat and mayo.
:barf:
Do you think she washed and styled it or some poor soul had to do that for her in NY.

She looks like a 45 year old mom of 3 in that dia and co pic, they styled her so wrong.

Return to “V-Z”