True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: vivian vo-farmer

Post by LaurieShelby » Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:29 am

PocusHocus wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 11:17 am
LaurieShelby wrote:
Fri May 24, 2019 8:15 am
In the description box she said tha she's seeing a therapist and that she doesn't want to take medicines bc she wants to seek for other kinds of help without getting medication. I mean idk about there but here in spain as soon as you are diagnosed with anxiety, depression anything like that the firsy thing they try to do is put you into medicines. I know some people don't want to but if they see that the anxiety or depression are on the first stage they recommend that, and if they are more develop they put you on meds right away. maybe vivian is starting but she said that this has been going on for two years, but i think if she's that bad she should try meds, just based on experience
It’s not like that here, at least not from my experience or my friend’s. For both of us, in different parts of the US, behavioral and talk therapy was recommended first before medication.
oh okay, then it makes sense then bc it's different from here. Anyways i hope therapy helps her.
Did she move again? why is she constantly moving?

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 » Wed Jun 19, 2019 11:15 am

Every fucking beauty guru who posts sponsored half ass videos as soon as they reach a large following starts claiming they have depression or anxiety because they were always attention seekers from the get go. This girl is boring and vapid asff but because she has long hair, and youth by her side, teenage girls flock to her channel because they need someone to inspire their naive impressionable minds. I started watching beauty gurus at age 12 and I remember thinking these people were "my idols" and "role models" but now at age 20, I can sincerely say that I don't view them that way anymore and thank god. I was naive and young minded asfff. These girls are materialistic, shallow, superficial, and vapid airheads who will lie about ANYTHING just to get sympathy and attention from people on the Internet and the gag is that they ALREADY get this amount of attention from tgeir families, friends, and irl but they need more because they're ego maniacs. Social media, large subscribers bases, and fast money will really reveal these persons true characters and that's what it's done with a lot of these young 15-27 year old beauty gurus/YouTubers.

seacuddle
Debater
Debater

Post by seacuddle » Wed Jul 10, 2019 1:37 pm

don't really like her new hair, imo her long brown hair made her look uniquely beautiful, now she has the same haircut as every other instagram girl. although i can understand long hair is really annoying.

mxraclouds
Learner
Learner

Post by mxraclouds » Sun Jul 14, 2019 8:16 am

^ I agree. Vivian's natural brunette hair made her a stunner and unique to me. I love the new cut and when she first dyed her hair blonde, but this one is a little too bright for me? Idk. I loved the new recent hair at first until I saw a photo of how it looks in natural lighting. I wish she'd ditch those fake green contacts though. Idk, I just wish she still looked how she used to. She still hasn't addressed the implants, and I guess she never will. I don't see anything for her to be ashamed of... if that's what she is.

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky » Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:46 am

Agreed the new hair doesn't suit her. I used to think she was a down to earth girl but now she's just like every instathot out there. Implants, contacts, fake blonde hair, fake tan, always posting in bikinis because they don't do anything all day except lounge around the house and do "aesthetic" things

chena
Debater
Debater

Post by chena » Thu Aug 08, 2019 11:55 pm

I've only watched a few of her videos and it's like watching paint dry. She's dull and just boring af. I get the impression she hates doing YouTube but doesn't have any other way to make money.

LivingInElysium
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LivingInElysium » Sat Nov 09, 2019 1:32 pm

She bought 'em, so she's gonna flaunt 'em.

IMG_1203.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Should've. Would've. Could've. Should of. Would of. Could of. Should have. Would have. Could have.

ImageImage

happygolucky
Talker
Talker

Post by happygolucky » Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:10 am

She's so shameless now about her boobs. I cant believe her fans still dont believe she had a boob job lol. Her IG is now just a collection of herself in bikinis and bralettes, she's officially an insta-thot

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 » Sun Nov 17, 2019 10:31 am

happygolucky wrote:
Sat Nov 16, 2019 10:10 am
She's so shameless now about her boobs. I cant believe her fans still dont believe she had a boob job lol. Her IG is now just a collection of herself in bikinis and bralettes, she's officially an insta-thot
I keep saying this too. Young girls in their 20s(I'm 21) getting BBL's, boob jobs, lip fillers but deliberately deceiving their naive young teenage followers about it. They're never transparent. Aidette Cancino who I grew up watching since high school now has triple double DD's and now alk she does is wear extra small tops and oversexualize herself. These girls only have their looks to offer and they can skip the whole 'hardworking YouTuber' act because they only have 'success' and followers because of their looks and young girls flock their channels.

LaurieShelby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby » Mon Nov 25, 2019 9:13 am

She is getting worst and worst everyday, she used to be natural in the beggining but now she is another wannabe baddie and that’s sad

htrvng
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by htrvng » Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:50 pm

I know this is random but my sister and I live In the same apartment complex as Vivian and my sister was a big fan of her before meeting her in person. 🤮 we’ve seen her countless of times and every time my sister says hi when she sees her (walking her dogs) or at the nearby pub she shrugs her away and does the awkward hello and that’s it. She’s definitely not friendly. I’ve seen her at the gym as well because I work from home. I used to gym at our apartment complex around noon (when it’s dead) and one time I saw her posing in the gym making her boyfriend take countless photos only to yell at him for not “getting the right lighting”. She kept sticking her ass out to work certain angles and when he said he couldn’t see much of her “ass” she got upset and made them leave. Lol she didn’t even work out... everything is so fake for youtube. I never saw her at the gym after that day btw lol. And I go 4-5 times a week. My brother also saw her walking her dog one day and he said “wow you have cute dogs!” And she heard him, proceeded to put her headphones on, and turn the other way. Lol. And we were the only ones on the street during that time. It was still light out, so yes she heard us and saw us. 😂

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee » Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:17 pm

htrvng wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 11:50 pm
I know this is random but my sister and I live In the same apartment complex as Vivian and my sister was a big fan of her before meeting her in person. 🤮 we’ve seen her countless of times and every time my sister says hi when she sees her (walking her dogs) or at the nearby pub she shrugs her away and does the awkward hello and that’s it. She’s definitely not friendly. I’ve seen her at the gym as well because I work from home. I used to gym at our apartment complex around noon (when it’s dead) and one time I saw her posing in the gym making her boyfriend take countless photos only to yell at him for not “getting the right lighting”. She kept sticking her ass out to work certain angles and when he said he couldn’t see much of her “ass” she got upset and made them leave. Lol she didn’t even work out... everything is so fake for youtube. I never saw her at the gym after that day btw lol. And I go 4-5 times a week. My brother also saw her walking her dog one day and he said “wow you have cute dogs!” And she heard him, proceeded to put her headphones on, and turn the other way. Lol. And we were the only ones on the street during that time. It was still light out, so yes she heard us and saw us. 😂
^wow really? that's horrible. a lot of people give brenden shit because they say he's using her, but poor guy gets treated like crap because he cant take a photo?

Naija21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Naija21 » Thu Jan 16, 2020 8:05 am

purplehazee wrote:
Wed Jan 15, 2020 12:17 pm
htrvng wrote:
^wow really? that's horrible. a lot of people give brenden shit because they say he's using her, but poor guy gets treated like crap because he cant take a photo?
Her boyfriend is the definition of a SIMP :rofl:
Most of these youtubers/couples put up a facade online so their teenage subscribers can go 'awww relationship goals'.

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow » Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:12 pm

She can’t even manage to do actual IG post sponsorships anymore which I would consider the bare fucking minimum for an influencer. All her ads are Fab Fit IG story sponsorships. This lifestyle can’t be fulfilling (no friends/family nearby, no real purpose for her to even leave her house most days. I’m sure she’s very codependent on her bf), she should go back to school or pursue a traditional career.

purplehazee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by purplehazee » Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:10 pm

Lolokwow wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 1:12 pm
She can’t even manage to do actual IG post sponsorships anymore which I would consider the bare fucking minimum for an influencer. All her ads are Fab Fit IG story sponsorships. This lifestyle can’t be fulfilling (no friends/family nearby, no real purpose for her to even leave her house most days. I’m sure she’s very codependent on her bf), she should go back to school or pursue a traditional career.
^ I agree 100%, at least her bf travels for baseball so he can get some time away/social interactions. All she does is stay home all day and play with her dogs? I really feel like this isolation/sm "life goals" is what is contributing to her depression

lucy70
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by lucy70 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:03 pm

I used to watch Vivian back in 2016. She always looked so natural , minimal makeup and her long brown thick hair was to die for.
I haven’t watched her in a while and just went back into her videos and social media and she looks very different, blonde hair, more curvaceous. I preferred the more natural look but whatever makes her happy

lucy70
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by lucy70 » Mon Jan 27, 2020 5:05 pm

htrvng wrote:
That’s so disappointing :( she seemed so sweet from her videos

Lolokwow
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Lolokwow » Mon Feb 10, 2020 7:14 am

Her life now is fit fab fun IG story post sponsorships (she never workout though) and staying in random air bnbs...

Return to “V-Z”