Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: WhatWouldLizzyDo

Post by BunnyFlops »

grav3yardtrash wrote:
https://www.breeze.ca.gov/datamart/searchByName.do
Just need to know her name
I did some googling and apparently her name is Elizabeth Ashley. I used your link and searched her name and two came up.
Image[/url]

fihe
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by fihe »

BunnyFlops wrote:
grav3yardtrash wrote:
I did some googling and apparently her name is Elizabeth Ashley. I used your link and searched her name and two came up.
Image[/url]
Why is her RN license delinquent? Did she not renew it?

grav3yardtrash
Informer
Informer

Post by grav3yardtrash »

fihe wrote:
BunnyFlops wrote:
grav3yardtrash wrote:
Image[/url]
Why is her RN license delinquent? Did she not renew it?
yes, because it's expired
:FU:

Therealcinderella
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Therealcinderella »

Her name is Elizabeth Guttierez. He last name was on the Sigma ad but it has been changed to Elizabeth Ashley.

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

She changed her last name?!!?!!!
This big mouth shrek liar
When she started going out with glen she started saying she is Mexican instead of her saying she is from Pacific Islander and part French?
She is such a embrassment to Mexicans
Screw her she is a big foot fake

beekay16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beekay16 »

Does anyone know how old Lizzy is? First time posting, but this has bothered me for a while lol. She acts super childish at times, but I have a feeling she's a bit older than most Youtubers.

Post by Guest »

beekay16 wrote:Does anyone know how old Lizzy is? First time posting, but this has bothered me for a while lol. She acts super childish at times, but I have a feeling she's a bit older than most Youtubers.
I'm curious about her age as well.

I have a love/dislike relationship with Lizzy. I can't stand all the sponsorships and commercials she does. It's all her beauty channel is-constantly pushing products. She's also extremely sensitive about criticism. I've seen her lash out at subscribers who have questioned how genuine she is when she's pushing her sponsors.

I love Mama Whoop Whoop. She's adorable and Lizzy's relationship with her makes me have a good opinion of Lizzy's character. I like Glen a lot too. He seems to really love Lizzy and he spoils her. He's mature and I don't mind watching him in vlogs- he's content to give Lizzy the spotlight and is not annoying like some of the other youtubers boyfriends/husbands.

If she would chill with the sponsorships and the uber sensitivity, I wouldn't mind her as much.

cosahermosaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by cosahermosaa »

i work at ulta & she has shown up in training videos talking about ulta brand cosmetics. she hasnt talked about it all (unless i missed it) so i was surprised to see her.

QueenB1
Learner
Learner

Post by QueenB1 »

beekay16 wrote:Does anyone know how old Lizzy is? First time posting, but this has bothered me for a while lol. She acts super childish at times, but I have a feeling she's a bit older than most Youtubers.
She's 31.

Post by Guest »

QueenB1 wrote:
She's 31.
Thank you! :tu:
I figured she might be in her 30s.

beekay16
Lurker
Lurker

Post by beekay16 »

TeddySerious wrote:
QueenB1 wrote:
She's 31.
Thank you! :tu:
I figured she might be in her 30s.
Thanks! I figured she was around there too.

I'm with you on the hate/love. I used to really like her vides, but sometimes I just can't deal with how she acts. Like her Ulta video, I didn't see her mention it was sponsored and it clearly was. It was not a regular haul like she was making it seem. I do like her mom though. She is super cute! Just wish Lizzy was less dramatic.

Post by Guest »

beekay16 wrote:
Thanks! I figured she was around there too.

I'm with you on the hate/love. I used to really like her vides, but sometimes I just can't deal with how she acts. Like her Ulta video, I didn't see her mention it was sponsored and it clearly was. It was not a regular haul like she was making it seem. I do like her mom though. She is super cute! Just wish Lizzy was less dramatic.
I know. She even mentioned in her vlog that was sponsored. Tell us upfront in the beauty video that it was! Itsblondie didn't disclose hers was either. It's getting old with these girls....

I wish Lizzy would act her age. In her last few vlogs, she is doing that dancing/singing/acting like she's 15 routine. I'm sorry but she's getting past the age for that to be cute. Be a little more mature!

It's love/hate. Glen and her mom seem like great people (and her little nephew and family in Palm Springs). I can't help but think she's a good person because of the people who choose to be around her. She just sold out so damn quickly. I miss the old Lizzy back in her fun GRWM days and cute favorite videos. I actually took a lot of recommendations from her then that I still use today.

But now? I wouldn't trust her recommendations. She's too much of a sellout.

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

Ugh I just checked in after skipping over all of last videos. And still every vlog has drama rants. Haha get over yourself. One where the lady tells her she's gained weight... News flash you did. Not her fault you're in denial. And ok so what that guy asked glen of his bones felt fine? So? Why are they so paranoid?! Who cares, move on. Why do they let ppl affect them so much?! I'm sure these ppl don't give them a second thought and here they are making 20'min internet rants about it, lol.

And then the next vlog was "creeper" drama. Ok sure whatever the whole gym is obsessed with you girl, whatever you say. You're so covered up but you're too hot for ppl to resist. Get it girl,with your medium at Bebe self.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post by Guest »

The vlog with her complaining about the lady at the gym saying they both have gained weight.

My GAWD! This is exactly what I meant about Lizzy being entirely too sensitive. Apparently, she lashes out in the real world the same as she does in comments. I'm sure she exaggerated, but why not say "yes but I'm working out hard and have already lost xyz pounds." Instead of being so melodramatic? And brings it to her subscribers so she can get more praise and self assurance.

Newsflash to these youtubers-criticism is a part of life. The world doesn't constantly hand you praise and adoration like your loyal minions. She literally can't function in the normal world!

I want to like Lizzy but this side of her is so off putting and annoying.

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

She did look freaking huge in that pink sweater.she is so full of herself ,how does she think everyone is staring at her lol.
Maybe cuz with that baseball cap and huge bodyshe looked like that character in the movie bettlejuice the one that got their head shrunk only Lol ! Lizzy get over yourself I'm glad that lady knock u off that pedestal u believe u were on!!!

ItsTragicsLife
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsTragicsLife »

Maybe because she has a full face of make up and lashes melting off her face during workouts lol I would probably look her way too.

Omg. Hurry someone GET Glenn because someone TAPPED HER ON THE SHOULDER!! Ew omg!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wordslinger12
Learner
Learner

Post by wordslinger12 »

I definitely have a love/hate towards Lizzy. Like someone said earlier, she is so sweet with Momma Woop Woop and its endearing. But everything is drama drama drama. It's like girl, you are big. Its great that you are happy at that weight and think you are gorgeous but clearly you gained a lot of weight. That sweater was fucking huge on her. She shouldn't get offended so easily and now everything is going wrong at the gym with people and how they manage it etc. :? maybe she should stop eating all that processed food like the chilli bacon dogs and the macaroons. She keeps saying I don't do this often etc. but she does it pretty often and it seems like she barely goes to the gym. My boyfriend and I go to a lifting gym and if you are lifting 200+ each set, you need a break before you keep going. And they probably stare at her because who goes to the gym with a full face of makeup on. She isn't serious about her weight loss journey and she needs to stop placing blame on others for as to why that gym isn't working out for her.

beached_up
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by beached_up »

LOL the creeper showed up in my recommendations, I had to come see if anyone saw. OMFG Lizzy STFU, yes the guy is obsessed with you and gonna kidnap that big ol ass of yours said no one ever :rofl: :rofl: I would stare too if someone came in the gym with caked on face and false lashes. WHO does that? Ya kinda stick out there Liz.

I also have a love/hate towards her. I liked her in the beginning, she was funny. Now she's drama, drama and ya know, she has serious stalker problems now. :?

Post by Guest »

I couldn't believe those chili dogs....and she's trying to lose weight??

It's a real shame about Lizzy's weight gain too. I think Lizzy is pretty. I remember when she looked like this

I loved her videos back then.

jayjay+pay
Learner
Learner

Post by jayjay+pay »

The thing is that she is such a cry baby ,come on girl ur a big girl(literally)
You know how much trouble u can get glen in ??just cuz u think ur the sh*t and everyone is obsessed wit u
I use to like her vids too but she is a sellout
Every vid is sponsered somehow,u don't know if her opinion is genuine
She also tries to blame everyone else and never takes any blame

Return to “V-Z”