TalkBeckyTalk

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: TalkBeckyTalk

Post by meg1912 »

jamsandwich wrote:Her last few videos are so samey and dull. Is her brand 'victim' now? :?

A tiny bit of me inside feels sad for her, she looks frail and unwell and she's dead behind the eyes. I just can't fathom why she's continuing to churn out this shit content, surely this doesn't pay her bills.
Yes, I noticed that straight away too, so dead behind the eyes that it's actually scary!! I can't help but find it so strange how she'd go back/want to marry someone who endangered her. She seems to be so close to her family, surely they expressed their concerns about this piece of shit, right?
And totally agree, her videos really are a joke and seem so shallow/ridiculous when she's clearly in such a terrible situation.

Enviado do meu SM-J330F através do Tapatalk

atlantique
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by atlantique »

I wonder if Becky doesn't want to come forward with this information in specific because she's worried about how it will affect her sponsorships. On the one hand, the marketing teams at companies are specifically instructed to keep brands away from anything remotely controversial or with negative buzz around it. Revealing serious STIs might be a dealbreaker for companies that are overly concerned with appearance. On the other hand, if she simply came forward with the info and repeated she's trying to "break the stigma", companies might see that as edgy and groundbreaking and it could actually get her more sponsorships. These two options hang in a very delicate balance, though, so I can see why Becky might be hesitant to make a move.

On the third hand, her money doesn't just come from sponsorships, it mainly comes from views, and vaguebooking + being on the edge of revealing this secret = views views views. I was even tempted to click on one of her videos just to see if she's finally spat it out (Hep B or HIV??), but I decided to come here first. I'm glad I did and I'm not surprised she's teetering on this edge- this is a really tough business decision she's about to make. I still think it's ridiculous though. Becky is one crazy ass slice of pound cake.

Hereforthrshade101
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Hereforthrshade101 »

Anyone know what her "big news" are?

I can't bear to watch the 13 min video

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blahblah96
Debater
Debater

Post by Blahblah96 »

MoanyMinnie wrote:Anyone know what her "big news" are?

I can't bear to watch the 13 min video Image

lol something she has teamed up with OLAY for

ohrly
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by ohrly »

drasticactions wrote:
If he gave her HPV and that turned into cervical cancer and it is advanced, then in that case I do feel for her because that is really hard to deal with and upsetting. But the way she talks about things she makes it sound like it is a more chronic thing ? If it is a matter of something that affected her fertility then that is sad too but you can still adopt or find a way to be a parent figure to a child. Sorry if any of this has been said already, I try to keep up with this thread but I may have missed parts.
Cervical cancer takes years in most cases (Sometimes up to 10 years) to develop, even if she had HPV it would most likely have been picked up way before it became an actual cancer. If she had cancer I think she'd be selling it down the river. Lets face it, it's not got a stigma about it, everyone would be falling over themselves to be kind to the poor little youtuber with cancer. Think it's way more likely to be HIV/HEP B/C IMO. But then, maybe I'm doing Becky a disservice there. But as a cervical cancer survivor, I'm pretty glad its not being sold down the river for clicks and views in the name of "awareness".

Having said that, she looks awful at the minute, really genuinely ill and obviously poorly, and whether or not I like her as a youtuber, I hope whatever it is can be controlled and she can get back to health of some kind. No one deserves a chronic illness.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Guys!! Don't watch her new video!!!! I gave in, I'm so mad at myself and obviously, same old same old.
She won't ever talk about break-up, unless she can open up about everything that happened, yet she continues doing it!!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh
She needs a haircut.

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

meg1912 wrote:Guys!! Don't watch her new video!!!! I gave in, I'm so mad at myself and obviously, same old same old.
She won't ever talk about break-up, unless she can open up about everything that happened, yet she continues doing it!!!!! Aaarrrggghhhh
She needs a haircut.

I'm tempted now. Haha.
Can you summarize? Or I may have to watch on Hooktube and not give her a view.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

nicocacola wrote:
meg1912 wrote:Guys!! Don't watch her new video!!!! I gave in, I'm so mad at myself and obviously, same old same old.
She needs a haircut.

I'm tempted now. Haha.
Nooooo, don't be!!!! I'll summarize it for you! ImageImageImageImage
She's feeling much better, in a better state of mind, even wearing colour and has a big trip to China, which she says wouldn't have been possible a couple months ago.
Living with her mum and will continue for a while because she needs the support, she rented out the house she was living in as it wasn't letting her move on due to bad memories and will never go there again. Why not sell it?! Can't move in with Holly because probably her bf wouldn't want that, so it seemed!
About break-up, same beating around the bush, still very raw, so she has no advice to give, can't talk about it due to many factors, says she wants to keep it private, but that maybe in the future, she might talk if that's possible. I didn't watch the end of the end of the video, because I was so mad at myself for letting Becky and her thumbnail trick me!!! ImageImageImageImage I promise, she'll never fool me again. ImageImageImage

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

meg1912 wrote:
nicocacola wrote:
She needs a haircut.

I'm tempted now. Haha.
Nooooo, don't be!!!! I'll summarize it for you!
She's feeling much better, in a better state of mind, even wearing colour and has a big trip to China, which she says wouldn't have been possible a couple months ago.
Living with her mum and will continue for a while because she needs the support, she rented out the house she was living in as it wasn't letting her move on due to bad memories and will never go there again. Why not sell it?! Can't move in with Holly because probably her bf wouldn't want that, so it seemed!
About break-up, same beating around the bush, still very raw, so she has no advice to give, can't talk about it due to many factors, says she wants to keep it private, but that maybe in the future, she might talk if that's possible. I didn't watch the end of the end of the video, because I was so mad at myself for letting Becky and her thumbnail trick me!!! I promise, she'll never fool me again.

Thanks meg1912!

Do you all know if thumbs down actually make a difference? I don't have a channel to comment on YouTube but sometimes go on vids to thumbs down and leave. Kinda tempted in this case.

Not_a_sponsored_post
Talker
Talker

Post by Not_a_sponsored_post »

Thank you meg1912 for the info. I was about to click on the video then decided to check here first. I really do feel bad for her, it's not easy going through a major breakup, especially when you're doing it in public. And, I can understand wanting to keep things private. But, if you're going to keep things private, then don't bring up the topic only to dance around the subject and never really say anything.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Not_a_sponsored_post wrote:Thank you meg1912 for the info. I was about to click on the video then decided to check here first. I really do feel bad for her, it's not easy going through a major breakup, especially when you're doing it in public. And, I can understand wanting to keep things private. But, if you're going to keep things private, then don't bring up the topic only to dance around the subject and never really say anything.
Exactly!! I feel bad for her too, however, she left a lovely home because it wouldn't let her move on, but she keeps slightly touching upon this sensitive topic?! Surely that doesn't let her move on either.
She just really wants views and she knows how curious everybody is, so she's just going to continue milking it, which kind of makes me lose respect for her.

clouise_92
Debater
Debater

Post by clouise_92 »

So I watched her new vid because I was curious and when she talked about not being able to explain everything in detail I wondered if she meant something like her ex has given her an NDA or something so that she legally isn't allowed to talk about the illness/insinuate or state that he gave it to her for some reason. IDK but from how she phrased it thats almost how it sounded to me

anonymous123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anonymous123 »

Omg thanks y’all. I was THISCLOSE to falling for her damn clickbait even though I vowed not to :P

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

anonymous123 wrote:Omg thanks y’all. I was THISCLOSE to falling for her damn clickbait even though I vowed not to :P
Of course! We need to help each other not fall for her clickbait! ImageImage

clouise_92, I remember seeing her reply to some frustrared comments over her not opening up completely and she said something along the lines of legally not being able to talk go into much detail over what happened, so led to a lot of posts on here, if you go back a bit!!

nicolanicola, no idea if disliking videos actually helps. I read somewhere that it might actually help the video show up more on recommended videos, which makes no sense! But I gave it a thumbs down for all of us here on GG! ImageImageImage

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

I watched the first couple of minutes and then gathered from the comments that she wasn't answering the questions she'd been avoiding, she was just talking around them. Again.
I can't believe all the minions in the comments section wetting themselves over how well she supposedly looks - she's painfully thin, expressionless (medicated?) and in desperate need of a haircut. Sitting in her bedroom in a sundress complaining about being too warm - what a weird setup.
I'm mad at myself for giving her a view, to be honest. I'd have to click again to give it a thumbs down so I won't bother.
How much money is she making from these clickbaity videos I wonder? Must be worth doing, financially, and I suppose it'll keep people hanging on until the China video(s).

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker

Post by Dee_mc »

I watched the first couple of minutes and then gathered from the comments that she wasn't answering the questions she'd been avoiding, she was just talking around them. Again.
I can't believe all the minions in the comments section wetting themselves over how well she supposedly looks - she's painfully thin, expressionless (medicated?) and in desperate need of a haircut. Sitting in her bedroom in a sundress complaining about being too warm - what a weird setup.
I'm mad at myself for giving her a view, to be honest. I'd have to click again to give it a thumbs down so I won't bother.
How much money is she making from these clickbaity videos I wonder? Must be worth doing, financially, and I suppose it'll keep people hanging on until the China video(s).

missbeaky
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by missbeaky »

Has anyone watched the new video? I don’t want to but I’m too nosey and it looks like she has moved AGAIN

nicocacola
Debater
Debater

Post by nicocacola »

missbeaky wrote:Has anyone watched the new video? I don’t want to but I’m too nosey and it looks like she has moved AGAIN
Moving but not moved yet. The update also doesn't start until 10:30 as one kind commenter on the video stated. I skipped what looked like a 10 min grwm ad.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

Yeah, from the title I guessed she moved again. I wonder if that's really a good idea. She still seems very off and maybe it's better if she lived with her mom longer for that support.

meg1912
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by meg1912 »

Becky seems so unwell Image She looks so frail and kind of looks dead in the eyes?! I truly hope she's getting the help she needs!Image

Return to “P-U”