Tasha Green

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tasha Green

Post by monki »

Pearlsandlipstick77 wrote:She has a new vlog...
shes got her own place...but she has sooo much stuff for one person?!? She seems very horderish

I still think she should have stayed with her mum instead of renting a place. Theres no logic. But i guess these infuencers like to impress
Yeah if i were her I'd just stay with my mum, i don't know how this girl makes enough money to maintain her lifestyle let alone live alone in london

Mixedbaby
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by Mixedbaby »

Oh god she fucked up her hair big time, it looks awful

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

Post by Westindianqueen »

Mixedbaby wrote:Oh god she fucked up her hair big time, it looks awful
She’s in extreme denial about her hair and it’s health, surely looking in the mirror every single day would deter her from picking up the straighteners for the rest of her life.

That awkward texture between loose waves and frizz is just painful to look at, especially considering how everyone remembers how healthy it was before she started letting Nakita to her hair.

On the bright side though, moving out of London seems to be working well for Tasha.
She’s really pushing vlogs at the moment, perhaps she has realised that she needs to do more than survive off the change occasional sponsored post.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

Mixedbaby wrote:Oh god she fucked up her hair big time, it looks awful
She’s in extreme denial about her hair and it’s health, surely looking in the mirror every single day would deter her from picking up the straighteners for the rest of her life.

That awkward texture between loose waves and frizz is just painful to look at, especially considering how everyone remembers how healthy it was before she started letting Nakita to her hair.

On the bright side though, moving out of London seems to be working well for Tasha.
She’s really pushing vlogs at the moment, perhaps she has realised that she needs to do more than survive off the change occasional sponsored post.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

Where did she move to?

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

monki wrote:Where did she move to?
I have no idea.. In her last vlog she stated that she no longer lives in London and that it’s a huge thing for her. (Which explains how she is able to afford the rent on that place)

To be fair though she would probably end up making up the difference on the rent by commuting in and out of the city. It’s only really cost effective if you’re not driving/taking the train into London almost everyday.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

Westindianqueen wrote:
monki wrote:Where did she move to?
I have no idea.. In her last vlog she stated that she no longer lives in London and that it’s a huge thing for her. (Which explains how she is able to afford the rent on that place)

To be fair though she would probably end up making up the difference on the rent by commuting in and out of the city. It’s only really cost effective if you’re not driving/taking the train into London almost everyday.

I live in east surrey and commute into london for work, its ridiculous. Her new place looks great, I'm always looking for somewhere more affordable

leopardandstripes7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leopardandstripes7 »

Her hair looks bad in the new vlog
Its sooo damaged. Her hair was sooo beautuful

She might aswell relax her whole head and keep it straight or big chop.

Her new bf seems more suited to her compared to her ex who was very street and like a road man. This new bf looks smilar to the old one but has a white man hipster vibe to him lol
I hope she doesnt do fillers again because her face looked like it had fallen off..

Seems like since she split with the ex she doesnt like looking like her natural self

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

leopardandstripes7 wrote:Her hair looks bad in the new vlog

Her new bf seems more suited to her compared to her ex who was very street and like a road man. This new bf looks smilar to the old one but has a white man hipster vibe to him lol
I hope she doesnt do fillers again because her face looked like it had fallen off..

Seems like since she split with the ex she doesnt like looking like her natural self
Tasha really has messed up her hair, it’s pretty sad that she seems to be a slave to hair straighteners. Like she literally goes on a mad one if anyone mentions it but it looks so horrible, how could we not? Relaxing her hair would seem like the best bet for her as she has damaged her curls beyond return and she doesn’t have the face for a short cut (especially not after the fillers). Although I doubt she would relax it given her all natural lifestyle, working out, and the fact that David has openly expressed his love for her hair whilst curly.

In regards to David he definitely is a HUGE step up and is waaaaayyy more suited for her and her personality, you’re so right!

Mennar on the other hand isn’t even a “roadman” and isn’t street in the slightest, it’s quite embarrassing to see him fake a lifestyle when everyone knows he isn’t really about that life. It’s like he has has a quarter life crisis or something LMAO.

Another thing I had noticed is that Tasha has been getting subtle fillers for a few years now, but she needs to stop following Sammi and doing her whole face as she legit ends up looking like a caricature. >.<

It’s pretty sad to see such beautiful black (mixed) women destroy their black features in attempt to look more socially acceptable to the white gaze.

leopardandstripes7
Lurker
Lurker

Post by leopardandstripes7 »

Westindianqueen wrote:
leopardandstripes7 wrote:Her hair looks bad in the new vlog

Tasha really has messed up her hair, it’s pretty sad that she seems to be a slave to hair straighteners. Like she literally goes on a mad one if anyone mentions it but it looks so horrible, how could we not? Relaxing her hair would seem like the best bet for her as she has damaged her curls beyond return and she doesn’t have the face for a short cut (especially not after the fillers). Although I doubt she would relax it given her all natural lifestyle, working out, and the fact that David has openly expressed his love for her hair whilst curly.

In regards to David he definitely is a HUGE step up and is waaaaayyy more suited for her and her personality, you’re so right!

Mennar on the other hand isn’t even a “roadman” and isn’t street in the slightest, it’s quite embarrassing to see him fake a lifestyle when everyone knows he isn’t really about that life. It’s like he has has a quarter life crisis or something LMAO.

Another thing I had noticed is that Tasha has been getting subtle fillers for a few years now, but she needs to stop following Sammi and doing her whole face as she legit ends up looking like a caricature. >.<

It’s pretty sad to see such beautiful black (mixed) women destroy their black features in attempt to look more socially acceptable to the white gaze.

Its hard for me to understand that although tasha is mixed race....visually she looks more black or ethnic then white obviously.
Like how can you detach yourself from how 99% of the world sees you. I think this is what she is doing by getting fillers and botox by trying to lessen her 'black features'....

Shes relaxed her edges she might aswell do the rest! Your right she gets really defensive when plp comment on her hair or fillers. Comparing fillets to makeup shows how deep she is in her delousional social media bubble.

Although David suits her better...she should have stayed single for longer. Seems like she needs a man to be happy or she gets depressed and falls off.

funkyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by funkyfresh »

Unsubscribed and unfollowed mainly because of her lack of work ethic the last 1,5 years. But this "Israel" trip was the straw that broke the camel's back. She's tried to be woke before but this is just untasteful. I also read some comments saying she'd been posting Palestine supportive content before, although I haven't seen it.
english is not my native language so pls bare with me while i'm trying to make sense :-)

blackvelvet_1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by blackvelvet_1 »

I watched her latest vlog and she was really flippant about visiting an apartheid state. How gross is it that they monetise these videos full well knowing that she was gonna stir up controversy when she said that she didn’t want to hear about people criticising her. Talk about staying neutral on the side of oppression.

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

What happened to David?

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

monki wrote:What happened to David?
What happened?

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

What happened?

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

Westindianqueen wrote:
What happened?

I haven't seen him in any of her recent vids, where dod he go?

funkyfresh
Talker
Talker

Post by funkyfresh »

monki wrote:
Westindianqueen wrote:
What happened?

Considering she hasn't posted any videos for a while... I mean, he was in her latest vlogs. Don't know why he'd be in her hauls or favourites videos. So I think they're still together
english is not my native language so pls bare with me while i'm trying to make sense :-)

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

funkyfresh wrote:
monki wrote:
Westindianqueen wrote:
What happened?

Considering she hasn't posted any videos for a while... I mean, he was in her latest vlogs. Don't know why he'd be in her hauls or favourites videos. So I think they're still together
Lol, i honestly thought I'd seen more vlogs since the last one three weeks ago :? Oops

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

Tasha knows we've all seen how her healthy natural hair looks right? She kept going on about how frizzy her hair is but it looks like that due to heat damage and after the keratin treatment those "waves" look even worse.

Westindianqueen
Debater
Debater

monki wrote:Tasha knows we've all seen how her healthy natural hair looks right? She kept going on about how frizzy her hair is but it looks like that due to heat damage and after the keratin treatment those "waves" look even worse.
She has absolutely ruined her hair and somehow has managed to kid herself into thinking her heat damage was a natural “changing” pattern lmao. The fact that she named her video “the hair I’ve always wanted” is so sad tbh, why won’t she accept herself for who she is?

Return to “P-U”