SMLX0 GENERAL DISCUSSION

demibeauty
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SMLx0 Swap with CarliBel55 gone wrong

Post by demibeauty »

SMLx0 swapped with CarliBel55, and actually got her good products. Not, like the Ramona Swap where she totally screwed Ramona by gettng her cheap azz products. Subbies started saying how she got CarliBel55 better things than she got her. When I personally thought she got her good stuff. CarliBel55, saw the comments and felt bad so she ended up sending stephanie another package and hopes "she got it right this time". Stephanie never did that for Ramona and said Ramona was lucky she got her subbies! And she didn't feel bad because "It wasn't her fault Ramona went over the budget" SMH :o :(

2012myusername

Re: SMLx0 Swap with CarliBel55 gone wrong

Post by 2012myusername »

I thought CarliBel55 got her fine items, end of the day she stuck to budget and got what she liked. honestly if i even received one of them things I'd be happy. you can defiantly tell the difference between the two, Stephanie just seemed alot less grateful, thats my opinion.
I felt bad for Carli almost being guilt tripped into buying more things.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

I already talked about this a little in Carli's section, but I think it got blown way out of proportion. Steph clearly went over budget (come on, we knew she would...) and that's not Carli's fault. And for everyone to curse at her and call her cheap and accuse her of taking advantage of Steph...that was uncalled for. I felt bad that she thought she needed to make an entire video dedicated to apologizing to Steph. Not to mention going shopping again and sending Steph more stuff. Unnecessary.

But what really irritated me about the whole thing was the comment that Steph left on Carli's "Confession" thanking her for making an apology video. She shouldn't have had to apologize!! If I recall, Steph never apologized for doing the same thing to Ramona. She just justified her side of the swap by saying that she was on budget and Ramona wasn't, which was true. So why does Carli have to apologize and send her more things? IMO Steph seemed a little irritated and ungrateful in her video...you'd think that if anyone understood the situation, it would be her. The least she could have done was explain to Carli beforehand how a swap works. Most normal people would set a budget and stick to it, but apparently that's not how it works in the YT community...Carli couldn't have known that.

Winter song
Informer
Informer

Post by Winter song »

Yeah, I don't see why Carli was getting called cheap for sticking to budget. Isn't that the reason of setting a budget? She said she was sorry she didn't fully understand how swaps worked and that's why SML went way over the budget and Carli stuck to it but if they clearly set a budget, why should she have felt bad for sticking to it? She got SML great products and SML definitely got her more and spent way more but she or anyone else shouldn't be name calling if Carli was just sticking to a budget they both agreed on.

bl0ndiebabii
Informer
Informer

Post by bl0ndiebabii »

I feel really bad for Carli. She gave Steph great products and shouldn't have to make an apology video when she stuck to the limit. Has Steph told people to leave her alone or did she just accept her new gifts? :|

Post by Guest »

Ha. That was a hot mess.
Out of that "group" of girls that runs together on YouTube, Steph is the least annoying, but she really has come off lately as being bored, ungrateful, and annoyed by us peasant youtubers lately. I'm a hair away from unsubbing. Not that she cares.

MEOWish
Learner
Learner

Post by MEOWish »

i felt bad for carli! i think she did great! it sucks when you feel like you didn't do right with something like this.. and i think people went over board on it. i would have loved to get carli's package!

missdior
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by missdior »

SMLx0's lack of support was SHOCKING especially when I went and watched her previous swap. She of all people should have been more understanding. :roll:

MachineGunKelley

Post by MachineGunKelley »

missdior wrote:SMLx0's lack of support was SHOCKING especially when I went and watched her previous swap. She of all people should have been more understanding. :roll:
Huh? She wrote multiple times on Carli's and her own videos saying she loved the stuff carli got her and thought she did great and thanking her. What did you expect her to do? Make a video saying "Aww no carli I love the stuff you got me and blah blah blah!" Nahhh. She handled it perfectly. Didn't fuel the fire, didn't cause more drama, thanked her friend for the things that were sent and moved on with her day.

nesvarbu
Learner
Learner

Vacation Vlog

Post by nesvarbu »

Did you guys see her Punta Cana vlog? I think she acts like the typical trashy party girl only interested in where the next bar is at. She is always glued to a mirror and is obsessed with taking self portraits. She barely did anything except party and sleep around at the pool. The karaoke bit was awful and embarrassing.

hiiitslc
Wanderer
Wanderer

Re: Vacation Vlog

Post by hiiitslc »

I actually really like Stephanie. That being said..
1) You do realize shes on VACATION?!? What would you be doing if you went to Punta Cana....stay in your hotel room all day and bash people on GG?
2) Shes 22? I think.
3) Shes not dressed "trashy" as you mentioned.
That is all.

nesvarbu
Learner
Learner

Post by nesvarbu »

Well the thing is she DID pretty much stay in her room because she was hungover. I just don't get people that travel to different countries to stay on a resort with a bunch of other Americans. Go to Florida for that.

nesvarbu
Learner
Learner

Post by nesvarbu »

And i did not say she was dressing trashy but acting trashy.

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

why are there only subjects for her and not just one big general thread? i guess she must be pretty well liked lol..

sgmalcolm1
Learner
Learner

Post by sgmalcolm1 »

its hard to not like her

Midnight_Jasmine
Talker
Talker

Post by Midnight_Jasmine »

She's young and on vacation, that's exactly what I would have done...

I3errylicious
Lurker
Lurker

Post by I3errylicious »

demibeauty wrote:SMLx0 swapped with CarliBel55, and actually got her good products. Not, like the Ramona Swap where she totally screwed Ramona by gettng her cheap azz products. Subbies started saying how she got CarliBel55 better things than she got her. When I personally thought she got her good stuff. CarliBel55, saw the comments and felt bad so she ended up sending stephanie another package and hopes "she got it right this time". Stephanie never did that for Ramona and said Ramona was lucky she got her subbies! And she didn't feel bad because "It wasn't her fault Ramona went over the budget" SMH :o :(

That incident annoyed me soo much that I just had to subscribe. It might have been true that she got more subscribers because of Steph but saying it out loud is sooo freaking rude. Oh it still pisses me off when I think about it.

smiiile
Learner
Learner

Post by smiiile »

She's moving back home, and someone asked how long did she wait to move in with her bf...she said 1 year and didn't recommend it. Maybe they broke up?

beautifulwordsxo
Debater
Debater

SMLX0 GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by beautifulwordsxo »

I figured we should make a general thread for her?
I like Steph! Although I do feel like she's been anti- youtube lately.. what do you guys think ? <3

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Re: SMLX0 GENERAL DISCUSSION

Post by swirlmydanish »

her little "outtakes" at the end of some of her vids used to annoy me but some are funny. I'm so curious if she broke up with her bf or not (not that it's any of my business).

Return to “P-U”