Minimalistic Hoarder Muhma Therese - part 2

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Minimalistic Hoarder Muhma Therese - part 2

Post by betylistic »

I can't believe it's already the second thread for Sarah Therese. This woman has so much to talk about.

Let's continue here.

Last edited by betylistic on Tue Nov 05, 2019 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.

thatsranunculus
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Minimalistic Hoarder Muhma Therese - part 2

Post by thatsranunculus »

Great new thread name! I just partially watched one of her videos for the first time in a while (the "BUSY" "working" mom one)—I say partially because it was so goddamn boring that I clicked out of it halfway through. I can't believe I'm about to say this, but Muhma Sarah should post another heinous anti-abortion video (or some other judgmental nonsense about gender, sexuality, religion, etc.). At least that would result in a fascinating (foolishness-filled) comment section, since so many of her viewers are just as backwards as she is.
"Maybe she's born with it, maybe it's lies. It's probably lies."—Michelle Wolf

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

I'm already bored just thinking about watching her MiNiMaL cHiLdReN's WaRdRoBe video. It's not groundbreaking to keep a small wardrobe for someone who needs all new clothes every year! And it makes me so sad to see all the boring neutrals. My toddler loves having animals and cool designs on her shirts and it's not like they won't go with a pair of jeans or khakis ffs.

Post by Guest »

She would be so upset if she read the title. And she basically baptized herself. xDDDDDDD Still happy.
arctous wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 5:11 pm
I'm already bored just thinking about watching her MiNiMaL cHiLdReN's WaRdRoBe video. It's not groundbreaking to keep a small wardrobe for someone who needs all new clothes every year! And it makes me so sad to see all the boring neutrals. My toddler loves having animals and cool designs on her shirts and it's not like they won't go with a pair of jeans or khakis ffs.
Oh, a friend of mine has just had a child the last year and they go through clothes rather fast. If it's a baby, it's weeks. With a toddler, I guess months. Every season a new wardrobe. So you're damn right. :tu:

happy camper
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Post by happy camper »

I absolutely love the new thread name!!

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

She says Ivy has worn a certain dress for 2 or 3 years. Yup, I actually remember seeing her in a too-large dress in an old video, it looked like she had borrowed it from a cousin for playtime. Sad, when it comes from someone who spends 500$ on a leather jacket because it looks great with a shaved head...

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Oh my god the thread name is spot on 😂

lilmistakes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lilmistakes »

what's up with the bonnets? I know she says she thinks they're sweet and pure and whatever but...they're weird

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

lilmistakes wrote:
Wed Nov 06, 2019 8:05 am
what's up with the bonnets? I know she says she thinks they're sweet and pure and whatever but...they're weird
They're ugly af and her babies look Amish.

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

Another wife talk video coming up! Who's surprised?

She really thinks she graduated from wisdom school when she got married, doesn't she?

happy camper
Talker
Talker

Post by happy camper »

Getting my popcorn ready for it!!

arctous
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by arctous »

Good grief, how many times a day does she need to mention that she only wears makeup a few days a week? Is she waiting for us to send her a medal...?

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

I wish I could trade lives with her for a few days... I'm not saying being a SAHM is easy, but she has so much help that yeah, her life is easy. Imagine, just a few days making some coin out of filming ourselves at IKEA or making smoothies, playing with the kids at the end of the day, and not even having sex with Kieran because he works late a lot!!!

Post by Guest »

Black-Coffee wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 6:29 am
I wish I could trade lives with her for a few days... I'm not saying being a SAHM is easy, but she has so much help that yeah, her life is easy. Imagine, just a few days making some coin out of filming ourselves at IKEA or making smoothies, playing with the kids at the end of the day, and not even having sex with Kieran because he works late a lot!!!
Really? Wouldn't want to trade with her...

happy camper
Talker
Talker

Post by happy camper »

I wouldn't necessarily want to trade with her, but I would definitely love to be a fly on her wall for a day or a week.

Black-Coffee
Informer
Informer

Post by Black-Coffee »

Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:11 am
Black-Coffee wrote: I wish I could trade lives with her for a few days... I'm not saying being a SAHM is easy, but she has so much help that yeah, her life is easy. Imagine, just a few days making some coin out of filming ourselves at IKEA or making smoothies, playing with the kids at the end of the day, and not even having sex with Kieran because he works late a lot!!!
I meant as a vacation of sorts, while still making money.
She complains her life is busy, but she makes money by filming herself shopping sans kids.

To be fair, I wrote that comment a few hours before a report was due, and I always dream of a simpler way of making money when deadlines are close. Now that all is done, I like my life again...

Post by Guest »

First time posting to this thread, but I just watched the video on her 4-year-old's wardrobe and is she really complaining about having to do all this 'research' herself because there were no videos on the topic?

Sorry but I think it's cruel to buy children's shoes a size too big when you can easily afford not to.
Don't even get me started on those bonnets...

All that research and still has no idea how to pronounce Montessori!

OliviaRose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by OliviaRose »

arctous wrote:
Thu Nov 07, 2019 1:25 pm
Good grief, how many times a day does she need to mention that she only wears makeup a few days a week? Is she waiting for us to send her a medal...?
I think its weird too. she's kind of famous for constantly repeating the same shit over and over because she's boring and has nothing else to talk about. :roll:

Post by Guest »

Black-Coffee wrote:
Laleloudelete23 wrote:
Fri Nov 08, 2019 9:11 am
Black-Coffee wrote: I wish I could trade lives with her for a few days... I'm not saying being a SAHM is easy, but she has so much help that yeah, her life is easy. Imagine, just a few days making some coin out of filming ourselves at IKEA or making smoothies, playing with the kids at the end of the day, and not even having sex with Kieran because he works late a lot!!!
I meant as a vacation of sorts, while still making money.
She complains her life is busy, but she makes money by filming herself shopping sans kids.

To be fair, I wrote that comment a few hours before a report was due, and I always dream of a simpler way of making money when deadlines are close. Now that all is done, I like my life again...
Sounds kind of familiar. :tu:
dmla wrote: First time posting to this thread, but I just watched the video on her 4-year-old's wardrobe and is she really complaining about having to do all this 'research' herself because there were no videos on the topic?

Sorry but I think it's cruel to buy children's shoes a size too big when you can easily afford not to.
Don't even get me started on those bonnets...

All that research and still has no idea how to pronounce Montessori!
That's really cruel. Especially thinking about the growing feet - you could ruin her bone structure with it...

Sobinski
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Sobinski »

dmla wrote: First time posting to this thread, but I just watched the video on her 4-year-old's wardrobe and is she really complaining about having to do all this 'research' herself because there were no videos on the topic?

I literally laughed out loud when she said that :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Return to “P-U”