Post by Weird Vagina »

continue here :tu:

Dee_mc
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: TalkBeckyTalk - Part 2

Post by Dee_mc »

So she's bought a house in Jersey - I can't bring myself to watch the video yet but maybe tonight.
And she's in Thailand, I gather with whatever holiday company she's now employed by, hooting about having accidentally Facetimed with Fearne Cotton in her pyjamas.
Somewhat snide remark about the ex-finacé/other friends she's moved on from in her latest Instagram post: "I don't like to look back and say that years weren't kind because the truth is, I feel so grateful for what I HAVE in my life. I know those I miss are still around me somewhere, and those I don't, have already made this decade better with their absence".
Textbook pseaudo-wise influencer speak.

Keikochan
Learner
Learner

Post by Keikochan »

So she has started her own influencer management business. I'm not sure what to think of that. It's not like she did well trying to be an influencer.

SunnyAM
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by SunnyAM »

What a blast from the past. I was watching youtube and the ad that came on (and has repeatedly come on) was one where it started with TalkBeckyTalk showing how you can use yogurt to calm the skin down. I think it was an ad for Gillette razors and them saying no no....no need to resort to that, just use our better razors. Wow....and also how old was that clip that they took to use in their ad? So many questions.....

Return to “P-U”