True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Tara Michelle | Part 4 - TrashyTara and Her Stanky Unwashed Cooch

Post by danny-devito »

tchock92 wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 12:24 pm
21anx wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:42 pm
waaaay late to the party on this one, but from what I have observed, she is all kinds of train wreak annoying, has a creepy rapport with her dad (yuck), and frustratingly, like a lot of Instagram thots, she receives free crap just by having a smidgen of following (as opposed to us working folks), but all that aside...her boyfriend seems to absolutely adore and cherish her, he doesn't seem fake to me, so I don't know what spell she has over him, but I hope he doesn't get burned by this self-absorbed wreck.
Haha it’s funny that you mention the creepy rapport with her dad because it’s been talked about here. It’s almost like they low key flirt with each other??? It’s hard to explain.
never forget her "how to pose" video that was her walking around town posing cutesy/sexy with her ass hanging out and her dad was the one taking all the photos

21anx
Lurker
Lurker
Been thanked: 0

Post by 21anx »

ugh, these details encompassing her and her dad...double barf. but let's be real, I've been seeing on the news about the real estate market in Cali, and while most of the attention has been focused on San Fran, LA can't be radically different...her folks are rich and they are supporting her, aren't they ? because for all the free crap she gets for being a thot, whenever she claims to be "working", its just her at home doing nothing. who gets paid for nothing ?

gimmethetea
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gimmethetea »

dfcheesepls wrote:
Mon Jan 20, 2020 7:41 pm
It's just funny because when she first started putting furniture in the house she said she didnt need a table in the living room because they could just eat on the couch (even tho they were eating in bed instead lmao)

that whole scene with the chairs/table drove me frickin nuts. especially the chairs. i cannot believe someone is this dumb, how do you not look at the measurement of the chairs and table before you ordered them??? why didn't you measure out the area you wanted to put the dining room set so you know what size furniture to order???? the fact that she kept saying you just can't tell if the furniture will fit or whatever was just so stupid, that is literally what dimensions are for?!?!?!?!? and before she even ordered the table/chairs i knew that rug was too small, like wtf Tara.

also if she is planning of staying in America, what the hell is holding her back from getting a driver's license?? why does she insist on being driving miss dumb ass daisy???

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

21anx wrote:ugh, these details encompassing her and her dad...double barf. but let's be real, I've been seeing on the news about the real estate market in Cali, and while most of the attention has been focused on San Fran, LA can't be radically different...her folks are rich and they are supporting her, aren't they ? because for all the free crap she gets for being a thot, whenever she claims to be "working", its just her at home doing nothing. who gets paid for nothing ?
Honestly most of these influencers get paid an insane amount. There are people with way less subscribers and views than Tara who spend even crazier. I don’t think her parents are supporting her. She could get paid like 15K for a sponsored Instagram ad and she does lots of those. I’m sure they’re not all 15K but she definitely makes a lot.

Also idk why she acts so offended in the comments when people suggest she should collab with Mr Kate or the sorry girls. She keeps saying “oh I’m having fun doing it on my own!” Which maybe, but honestly who wouldn’t love a mr. Kate designed room/it would be good for her channel. I wonder if she reached out to Mr Kate and they denied her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Eeh that’s one thing I’ll agree on with Tara. Kate always does way too much when she redesigns someone’s home...the sorry girls are alright I guess. I only saw them helping Adelaine but it was decent

21anx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 21anx »

radishes wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:56 pm
21anx wrote:ugh, these details encompassing her and her dad...double barf. but let's be real, I've been seeing on the news about the real estate market in Cali, and while most of the attention has been focused on San Fran, LA can't be radically different...her folks are rich and they are supporting her, aren't they ? because for all the free crap she gets for being a thot, whenever she claims to be "working", its just her at home doing nothing. who gets paid for nothing ?
Honestly most of these influencers get paid an insane amount. There are people with way less subscribers and views than Tara who spend even crazier. I don’t think her parents are supporting her. She could get paid like 15K for a sponsored Instagram ad and she does lots of those. I’m sure they’re not all 15K but she definitely makes a lot.

Also idk why she acts so offended in the comments when people suggest she should collab with Mr Kate or the sorry girls. She keeps saying “oh I’m having fun doing it on my own!” Which maybe, but honestly who wouldn’t love a mr. Kate designed room/it would be good for her channel. I wonder if she reached out to Mr Kate and they denied her.

holy !$#@ I am so terribly naive, are you saying upward of 15k for just...ok, I can't even, that just totally pisses me off after a 12 hour shift...

danny-devito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by danny-devito »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:45 pm
Eeh that’s one thing I’ll agree on with Tara. Kate always does way too much when she redesigns someone’s home...the sorry girls are alright I guess. I only saw them helping Adelaine but it was decent
not a huge fan of mr kate's or the sorry girls' recent work, but tara only doesn't want their help bc she knows they wouldn't give her an exact copy of that blogger's house lmao

Stalker
Stalker

Post by 20121997 »

That table is UGLY! And not just in general, but it makes NO sense in her house! I don’t get the white. And the shape of it looks awkward and cramped.

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

what an half-assed video. did she really finish decluttering the closet? I seriously doubt it
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

Billyvalentine92
Informer
Informer

Post by Billyvalentine92 »

can someone on her q&a on Instagram ask why she even does q&a's if she just gets offended by every question lol

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Nice to know she doesn’t wash those clothes she’s selling on poshmark. I saw a ton of bodysuits in that pile. I sure hope the people that purchase from her wash them before they just put them on 🤢

gossipbxtch09
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gossipbxtch09 »

She did a sponsorship for a wedding registry....when she’s not even engaged. The lowest of lows honestly

Ambeezy333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ambeezy333 »

After watching her latest blog, I actually don’t hate the three shelves. I also didn’t realize how big and awkward that space is: it’s literally just a giant square/rectangle. The white table does look awful and the white color is too harsh. I think she should’ve made that like a little sitting area with a cute and little accent table. Honestly, she just needs to stop being cheap and hire someone to help her.

sparklesandsequins
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sparklesandsequins »

"I haven't looked at gossip forums in YEARS"
"I've grown so much since then"
"being SO distant from that now"

:roll:

dreadsdoctors
Debater
Debater

Post by dreadsdoctors »

sparklesandsequins wrote:
Tue Jan 28, 2020 2:00 pm
"I haven't looked at gossip forums in YEARS"
"I've grown so much since then"
"being SO distant from that now"

:roll:
for someone who doesn't care about gossip forums she surely did talk a lot about it. if she didn't really care she would've just skipped the question or addressed it with one sentence. she'll never learn
"Was it good? It was the greatest magic trick I've ever seen" :love2:

yamrolls
Learner
Learner

Post by yamrolls »

I literally can’t get over her saying LITALLY!!!!

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Here she goes again wasting money on home decor before she actually knows how/where she wants things

21anx
Lurker
Lurker

Post by 21anx »

catching up with that obnoxious Q & A "real talk" video...so much to unpack, but when she dissed that dude she was banging after breaking up with Taylor, lol, .... maybe you were the horrible kisser, dead fish >_<

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

She cannot dress 😂😂 purple dress with Gucci sneakers & a cream hat....no ma’am
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

tchock92
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tchock92 »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 1:06 pm
She cannot dress 😂😂 purple dress with Gucci sneakers & a cream hat....no ma’am
I am tired of this sneaker trend going on throw on some
Sandals!