Sadiekins21 - Part 2

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Re: Sadiekins21 - Part 2

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

And also, I don’t believe for one second that she’s just so happy in that cramped little barn that she doesn’t want to move. If there was an ounce of a chance they could afford a bigger space, they’d be out of there already. It’s further proof of how absolutely dire their financial situation is.

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Post by Youcantsitwithus11 »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:
Sun Dec 13, 2020 5:16 am
She posted “please don’t ask me about the barn living scenario for a baby, if I’m not concerned, you shouldn’t be either.”

Umm no, Sadie, you’ve got that backwards. If a bunch of strangers are concerned about the welfare of your baby, maybe YOU SHOULD BE TOO.
Exactly. She also sounds defensive and bitchy when answering all the questions. I’m sorry but she has no reason to be so confident in any of her decision making. She’s the definition of a disaster.

NillaCupcake
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Post by NillaCupcake »

You guys her social blade shows she lost a chunk of followers last week lmao she legit makes nothing from youtube

https://socialblade.com/youtube/user/sadiekins21

Mszvee
Talker
Talker

Post by Mszvee »

She probably can't afford maternity pictures or she doesn't want to look back on how fat she was which is not fat its what happens when you have a baby. She does have some baby fat in her face. She better be careful with her sugar intake idk if she could even qualify for gestational diabetes at this point

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

VanessaVanity
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by VanessaVanity »

I actually think they should stay in the barn, if it's rent-free I mean, and start saving for something better. The baby won't care for a long time, and as long as they don't mind clutter and walking around baby stuff. I mean they're in for a boat load of new expenses so not having any rent to pay will help.

I'm more concerned about the fact that I honestly don't think this is about wanting to be a mother, I think it's about wanting to experience pregnancy and all the attention that comes with it. Plus loads of presents and getting to plan a wedding. I really hope she doesn't suffer with PPD because a screaming newborn and no sleep (and not much help) is going to be a lot less fun than she thinks. I hope I'm wrong for the baby's sake, but I think she's in for a rude awakening, and I don't think she's going to like it at all.

And if they name this baby "Fox" I don't think I'll be able to watch her videos anymore. It's too stupid a name, I just can't.
I solemnly swear that I am up to no good

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker

Mszvee wrote:
Mon Dec 14, 2020 5:39 pm
She probably can't afford maternity pictures or she doesn't want to look back on how fat she was which is not fat its what happens when you have a baby. She does have some baby fat in her face. She better be careful with her sugar intake idk if she could even qualify for gestational diabetes at this point

Agree! Sadie is thinks of herself as an “influencer” and buys shit just take take photos in for Instagram every day. Either she can’t afford professional ones or she doesn’t want to remember this period in her life.

Mszvee
Talker
Talker

Post by Mszvee »

I agree with what was said below me on my previous post its not about being a true mother, like what mother wouldn't want to do maternity pictures?! You know sadie she loves posting pictures to IG any chance she can so not to do this is weird. I wonder what scott thinks of this, probably nothing because he has no say in this relationship. I know he works but has he even been with her to a Dr. Appt or he can't because of covid?

gossip_girlxxxxxx
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by gossip_girlxxxxxx »

How many bath & body trips does she need. OMG! She is the poster child for consumerism. I have yet to see her pick up a baby book or do any baby prep. I completely agree with the comments above she likes the idea of being pregnant and the attention but I just can't see her as a mother. She will have a screaming baby and she will be sipping on Starbucks calling it self care because you know mom life or whatever. Her consumerism has always been bad but now there's a child involved. Its so sad to watch. Just imagine if she used that money she spent on Sephora for actually baby needs or saving to move out.

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Post by Tink1103 »

Why does everything have to be cute, cozy, and aesthetically pleasing to her it's like she only having a baby just so she can get cute and aesthetically pleasing crap for a baby wall, literally that's what the baby has is a baby wall gallery, it's like walking into an Ikea and everything just being all into one a baby room inside of the kitchen, this girl is such a bimbo and she starting to look more like a donkey everyday those lips just seem to get bigger and they hide her teeth making her only talk with her bottom teeth! tacky and unattractive and it seems like her subscribers have bought most of her baby things I don't think Scott has bought shit, I guess they're waiting to see if their family and friends will buy everything for them at her baby shower and it seems like she's waiting around to see if her parents are going to buy her a house too.... this girl thinks she's entitled to everything she thinks she's a princess,you're ugly, you're dumb, you're a bimbo, you're such a shitshow.. I tune in to see what dumb s*** she's doing or what dumb s*** she bought I guarantee you they will still be living in that Barn after the babies 2 years old because her selling three items on her boutique how in the hell are they keeping their Boutique up and running and how is that paying the bills LOL just wait and see they will end up having to get an apartment again... how much more s*** can she fit into that little Barn also she fails a glucose test and still continues to buy junk sweep food and she doesn't even eat like a normal pregnant woman's suppose to eat, I know Scott is type 2 diabetic so I wonder if the baby will be too... this girl has no common sense. I guarantee you Sadie will probably have postpartum depression as well, her boutique won't last a year the way it's going now that have plenty of time to get it up and running properly and add more things it's been up and running for months, I don't want to buy some shitty overpriced sweatshirts... Sadie's probably doing more shopping trips blowing the money that's supposed to go into the boutique instead of buying clothing for it .....Sorry for the long post I just didn't want to make separate posts, I wanted to get everything into one.... and sorry for the lack of typos or punctuation LOL
Last edited by Tink1103 on Wed Dec 16, 2020 5:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Post by Tink1103 »

How much more s*** can she cram into that little Barn

contourmytoe
Learner
Learner

Post by contourmytoe »

“I guess I’m considered a high risk pregnancy” Continues to do unnecessary shopping and go get a pedicure. PrEPARinG foR sNOwStorM, to sit on the couch. Also does it gross anyone else out that she packages the clothes for her website on the floor....and they just hang out practically in the kitchen. I bet she will eventually get frustrated with the website and just start doing some pyramid scheme thing.

Tink1103
Learner
Learner

Post by Tink1103 »

The way she lets Teddy sniff candles gets on my nerves because a lot of essential oils in candles are toxic to dogs! I wonder if she's going to put candles in front of her baby's nose to so baby can smell them 8-) I'm telling you the girl is not capable of being a mom she just likes the idea of having a baby she can buy crap for just so she can say it's so cute or a excuse to shop, she loves attention and she likes the free gifts and she likes all the "aesthetically pleasing" baby decor, Sadie is extremely extra and extremely attention seeker and just wait till this baby gets here and nobody pays attention to her anymore and it's all about the baby. I remember coming across her videos around 2014 and she didn't have no body or no butt but now shes got a huge ass.... probably from sitting on the couch all day long shopping online.. she used to be such a cute girl and just I enjoyed watching her vlogs then,now I only click on them just to see what kind of s***she's up to but they're boring, it's always Starbucks, shopping for something, being cute or her being "cozy", she's all about self-care days but hasn't she been "cozy"and had the self-care every single day since she doesn't work or ever leave the house other than to shop.... I think deep down the girl really does think that she's a princess,I cannot stand to look at the her sausage lips when she talk and the way she smacks her lips makes me cringe,how can Scott kiss them atrocious things,she has the most ugly side profile it just reminds me of something, I just can't put my finger on it... I will never buy anything off of her site,yes the way she packages everything and sits her groceries out on the floor is disgusting!! she keeps saying she's trying to find office space or some kind of Warehouse for her boutique honey you only have like six items on your site :roll: so let me get this straight she's trying to find a warehouse, build a house and get a Range Rover but she don't work and she only has just a few items on her site that doesn't seem to be doing that well :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: and raising a kid in a one-bedroom barn!! I doubt you even putting money back for a house or a warehouse or a Range rover

Hello123556
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hello123556 »

Okay so today vlog 18 she talks about how she doesn’t enjoy just sitting watching Netflix...lol I thought that’s all she ever did. She probably can’t afford to do anything else since all her money goes to candles.
Also, I love the real comments on her channel. Lol I took a screenshot just to see if she deletes them. My favorite is when commented back she doesn’t expect Scott to clean since he works full time and he cooks...lol for her staying at home all the time, her house is a complete mess.

Youcantsitwithus11
Talker
Talker

Sadie supposedly needs to “slow down” & thinks she does so much throughout the day because she goes to UPS to send out 2 orders every other week and makes voluntary target and BBW hauls. Ummm OK..

Hello123556
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Hello123556 »

And less than 24 hours she deleted this comment thread lol. No need to worry, I have a screenshot.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

wtf_lame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wtf_lame »

Lol she’s such a sad little thing. Oh yeah she def deletes comments that aren’t kissing her fat butt. I mentioned her lips and that she needs to stop getting fillers and she deleted it.

She really IS in for a rude awakening when that newborn arrives. She thinks she have “busy days” right now?! Ha! Just wait, my dear. Instead of Starbucks run, she may just have to make coffee at home (imagine that). Instead of blowing money on candles and lip fillers, she’s gonna have to buy diapers and other necessities for the baby. Oh what a shocker right, Sadie???! I almost feel bad for her because she has no clue how her life will turn upside down soon.

NemmaSis
Learner
Learner

Post by NemmaSis »

She basically lives with her parents, so I think Grandma and Grandpa are going to end up doing the brunt of the work with the baby, while Sadie has her self-care days.

xoxogossipgirlxoxo
Informer
Informer

Post by xoxogossipgirlxoxo »

I don’t think she’ll stop shopping for herself after the baby comes. She is addicted, and, like any addiction, she’ll do anything to get her fix, even if it jeopardizes everything else in her life. (Like her own child’s future and wellbeing, for starters.) She’s shown repeatedly she has no concept of budgeting or even what smart financial decisions look like. In fact she’ll probably shop even more because she’ll think she deserves to “treat herself” more than ever.

They will NEVER be able to afford to move out of that barn, and I’m not just saying that because I think she’s a stupid, spoiled wannabe princess. The facts are she has a small, unreliable income. Scott works a manual labor job that can’t pay much. If they had $500 in savings between the two of them I’d honestly be shocked. I’m sure the credit card balance she carries is 10x that. The numbers just don’t add up, and the fact that she pretends that she’s making enough from her stagnant YouTube channel and selling a couple sweatshirts here and there to be able to cover all her expenses and still save money, is laughable.

Dayanna93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Dayanna93 »

xoxogossipgirlxoxo wrote:I don’t think she’ll stop shopping for herself after the baby comes. She is addicted, and, like any addiction, she’ll do anything to get her fix, even if it jeopardizes everything else in her life. (Like her own child’s future and wellbeing, for starters.) She’s shown repeatedly she has no concept of budgeting or even what smart financial decisions look like. In fact she’ll probably shop even more because she’ll think she deserves to “treat herself” more than ever.

They will NEVER be able to afford to move out of that barn, and I’m not just saying that because I think she’s a stupid, spoiled wannabe princess. The facts are she has a small, unreliable income. Scott works a manual labor job that can’t pay much. If they had $500 in savings between the two of them I’d honestly be shocked. I’m sure the credit card balance she carries is 10x that. The numbers just don’t add up, and the fact that she pretends that she’s making enough from her stagnant YouTube channel and selling a couple sweatshirts here and there to be able to cover all her expenses and still save money, is laughable.
I think all her subscribers know or I hope they know that she does have a shopping problem. She seems like she shops just because she wants to get excited for something. Being more mindful of what you spend should be a priority no matter how much money you make. All these unnecessary trips of candles, snacks and randomness could of been for a down payment savings or just savings. I hope she realizes soon rather than later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lawnda44
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lawnda44 »

So she fails her 3 hour glucose test and her first concern is what she can still get at Starbucks? 😳 I know caffeine is ok during pregnancy - I had one small cup a day - but as someone whose high bp lingered postpartum which led me to giving up coffee cold turkey to try and get it under control (and would’ve during pregnancy too, had someone told me it would be a good idea!) it’s mind blowing where her priorities are.

Return to “P-U”