Us Always- Beau and Maria Estela

LaChancla
Learner
Learner

Re: Us Always- Beau and Maria Estela

Post by LaChancla »

Graciee0627 wrote:
Tue Aug 11, 2020 10:05 pm
Did you guys watch her assumptions video and when it came to the flirting with Benny question you could straight out tell she was lying! She was something like "What!? Me no neeever" "it's not like that he's family " lol like okay whatever you say everyone sees different Image then she talked about how she shows her Latina side more than Filipino side but honestly I think she shows her Filipino side more than anything. In her whole video she just looked like se cree mucho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
All I could think of is when she pranked him at their home and she kept jumping on him and what not

Like who the fuck does that?

Rocky1
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Post by Rocky1 »

Hopefully Maria doesn’t try to sell make up and clothes like Evette (EXOCOSMETICS)

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

Maria stays hinting she wants to be in one of Benny’s music videos theyrr always pulling up to his video shoots and she always titles them “we were in the music video” and this one was “we finally made it to a music video” something like that...ol desperate ass..like no girl . Your video vixen days are over , just stop

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ChamberDoll »

I only tend to watch Cristian's videos because he doesn't focus on Maria or Alondra (both very annoying to me....lol). And I immediately thought what the heck are Maria and Beau doing there?....lol Geez stay home with your kids. CA is still in quarantine. They need to be considerate of Maria's parents.

justhereforthe411
Wanderer
Wanderer
Been thanked: 0

Post by justhereforthe411 »

I know they don’t care about the quarantine but I think the reason they haven’t baptized Serenity is because they know they can’t go all out and have content. It’s just so sad how they don’t even care for her to have that sacrament but they care for the party. I know they’re vloggers but it’s so sad how much they exploit their kids. For them to talk about JJs meltdown was just so sad. That should be something private between them and the teacher

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

I found some videos by Pancho does it better on YouTube and he mentions us always and Maria in several videos and he references Guru Gossip a few times 🤣

BrittneyQuezada
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BrittneyQuezada »

Wooooow I was just curious looking at there views and I noticed they used to get a million views in a video.... now they can barley get to 200k lol wow is the time for new youtubers finally coming because I’m tired of the same videos from the same dam people who aren’t even funny they literally all get funny lines from TikTokers and run with it like it’s there own

Post by Guest »

These you tubers should be canceled everyone is doing the same shit and it’s either too tacky or played out.

bambi_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bambi_ »

These have got to be some of the worse parents. Damian is a brat and now they are recording Serenity in a onesie doing the “WAP” Challenge. They’re sick for exploiting their kids like that.

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater

Post by Graciee0627 »

Sooo everyone in the comments on their new video is speculating that Maria might either be pregnant or is going through a miscarriage. Beau looked like he was going to break down and cry at the end of the video as well so something is going on and hopefully not a miscarriage because no one honestly deserves to go through one.

The video before that one though when they answered if they were quitting YouTube and Beau jumped in and made a whole ass speech about money and investments and bla bla really annoyed me. The way he was saying it sounded like he let their online job get to his head. I used to like the guy but he's just soooooo annoying now after he quit his job. He talks over Maria way too much lol.

queenella
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by queenella »

Graciee0627 wrote:
Wed Sep 16, 2020 12:11 pm
Sooo everyone in the comments on their new video is speculating that Maria might either be pregnant or is going through a miscarriage. Beau looked like he was going to break down and cry at the end of the video as well so something is going on and hopefully not a miscarriage because no one honestly deserves to go through one.

The video before that one though when they answered if they were quitting YouTube and Beau jumped in and made a whole ass speech about money and investments and bla bla really annoyed me. The way he was saying it sounded like he let their online job get to his head. I used to like the guy but he's just soooooo annoying now after he quit his job. He talks over Maria way too much lol.

Right about the miscarriage but went they partying Drinks in Vegas a week before.

K_cuf
Lurker
Lurker

Post by K_cuf »

I’m tired of the people selling clothes from los callejones @50. Those sets are like 15 😂

ChamberDoll
Informer
Informer

Post by ChamberDoll »

K_cuf wrote:
Sat Sep 26, 2020 11:55 pm
I’m tired of the people selling clothes from los callejones @50. Those sets are like 15 😂
Plus all of the clothes are so skanky looking. I looked over Laura's Boutique, Maria Estella, and Sebastian Aiden and I wouldn't wear 90% of the clothes on there. If I HAD to pick I guess I would pick Sebastian Aiden because there are a few dresses on there that wouldn't make me feel like a $5 hooker.

I'm so over seeing these girls with long fake eyelashes, long claws for nails, and biker short sets. Tacky tacky!

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater

Post by Graciee0627 »

Whatever happened to putting her kids first. Talking about JJ needing braces but she goes off and makes sure Beaus and her smile are fixed. They've become too materialistic and it clearly shows they don't know what else to spend their money on anymore. Beau just gets on my nerves now Maria is a whining little cry baby over everything! Not to mention she's over there having serenity do the WAP dance like wtf?? Trying to even make her 2 year old a TikTok like giiiirrrrl how you gonna expose your baby like that to the world?? But I guess anything for views and money

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

I just saw they uploaded a video that she's pregnant again 🤨

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

Labrat wrote:I just saw they uploaded a video that she's pregnant again Image
Is this from today or a couple weeks ago?? Cuz I know they had a video about being pregnant but she miscarried

Labrat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Labrat »

Marieee84 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:23 am
Is this from today or a couple weeks ago?? Cuz I know they had a video about being pregnant but she miscarried

Ohh ok might be that one. I'm not subscribed, but it came out on my suggestions

Marieee84
Talker
Talker

Post by Marieee84 »

Labrat wrote:
Marieee84 wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:23 am

Ohh ok might be that one. I'm not subscribed, but it came out on my suggestions
Ohhh probably was but I wouldn’t put it past her to be pregnant again and so soon since she had said they were going to start trying again...I don’t get the fascination with these youtubers and popping kids out , they’re gone a lot of the time without their kids..they’re all clout babies

Vegetable_plastic326
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Vegetable_plastic326 »

Us always throwing parties like the pandemic is not getting worse - Maria half naked for her kids Halloween bday party. They seriously disgust me. Exposing your kids to this virus for views do they really need to be throwing parties. Smh

Graciee0627
Debater
Debater

Post by Graciee0627 »

Vegetable_plastic326 wrote:Us always throwing parties like the pandemic is not getting worse - Maria half naked for her kids Halloween bday party. They seriously disgust me. Exposing your kids to this virus for views do they really need to be throwing parties. Smh
Exactly! That was a house full of people. Everyone in PanchoDoesItBetter video was commenting how her beat friend is a nurse and works with Covid patients I the ICU and how the party was supposed to be Damiens birthday party but people think that it was an excuse for them to throw a party for themselves because why're tired of not being able to party like before. It's crazy! They do anything for attention.

Also the video where they were out buying a fridge for their new house and Beau wanted to get a fridge with a touch screen and WiFi and Maria was like gotta spoil Beau. Like do you honestly really need YouTube on your fridge? Idk why I found that so annoying. Maybe because Beau tends to show off a lot now. Beau used to seem like a humble guy and he used to have common sense but ever since he quit his job he became soooo annoying like I can't stand him. He actually makes Maria somewhat less annoying.

Return to “P-U”