SunbeamsJess - Part 4 | No Work & All Play Makes Jess a Boring Girl

half_pint
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: SunbeamsJess - Part 4 | No Work & All Play Makes Jess a Boring Girl

Post by half_pint »

SubordinateClaws wrote: That Noticed project is so low-brow and tacky. I'm surprised she's part of it. (Actually, not really surprised... ££££)
She's also definitely the odd one out in that group of girls. You're right though Jess will do anything that makes her money with 0 effort

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

finally watched the house tour today. why the f do they need to build an office in the garden when there's FIVE bedrooms and they're contemplating making a sixth???

greylou
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by greylou »

She is lucky to have parents who 'support' or doesn't interfere with whatever she wants to do (whatever that may be since youtube doesn't even seem like it's something she wants to do).
Understandably parents want their kids to be doing something that is of a good profession etc but I also feel like her mum is just too busy or occupied to care what her daughter does as a job since considering Jess is bringing in a lot of money from minimal work anyways.
I wonder who's footstep Indie will be following tho..

slugella
Talker
Talker

Post by slugella »

I totally agree that if she can afford to focus on her health and happiness and do passion projects then go for it. But she doesn't seem that happy to me compared to how she did at uni. I guess now she has the house so she will be a little busier..

I'm intrigued to see how she decorates. I can't imagine her going down the same route as inthefrow and Lily Pebbles and hinting for free stuff or just shoving any gifted item that gets sent her way into the house even if it is gross.

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

slugella wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 11:56 pm
I totally agree that if she can afford to focus on her health and happiness and do passion projects then go for it. But she doesn't seem that happy to me compared to how she did at uni. I guess now she has the house so she will be a little busier..

I'm intrigued to see how she decorates. I can't imagine her going down the same route as inthefrow and Lily Pebbles and hinting for free stuff or just shoving any gifted item that gets sent her way into the house even if it is gross.
She will, her posts basically consists on free stuff already.

As for Indie, I believe she would want to follow Jess' steps, but her dad seems like the type who doesn't let foolery happen

BigBerry
Talker
Talker

Post by BigBerry »

What's with horrible ashy makeup in her latest video? Lol
She really doesn't put any effort into these videos anymore.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

She looks a mess in her new video....the make up makes her look septic. Sort it out jess.

peasoup
Informer
Informer

Post by peasoup »

I hope to god she doesn't decorate her house like the other youtubers aka basic af and for the gram. I hope she takes after her mum in terms of taste in interior design.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Yeah please no black ashy colur scheme or whatever that is they all have. Will be as dated as flowery 70s wallpaper in a few years. Tbh i have faith in jess to go a little more classic - her choice of house with high ceilings and period features supports that. But agree it will be interesting to see what happens indeed, quite surprised she let us in so soon but glad. Most exciting thing on her channel in years.

burritobaggins
Learner
Learner

Post by burritobaggins »

The caption on her latest Instagram post made me lol. Girl, your life is one big holiday mode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

burritobaggins wrote:
Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:17 am
The caption on her latest Instagram post made me lol. Girl, your life is one big holiday mode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha textbook influencer obliviousness right there.

Weird Vagina
Sparkling Unicorn
Sparkling Unicorn

Post by Weird Vagina »

stop trying to mod the thread. if someone is talking inappropriately about a minor, yes that's unacceptable. but there was not any 'inappropriate discussion' about her sister whatsoever.

ana3kie
Learner
Learner

Post by ana3kie »

Jessie is so, so frustrating! She’s gorgeous and educated and rich and she does... nothing. I used to love her, but now her content is just depressing.

amani
Debater
Debater

Post by amani »

I feel like if she had gone down the PhD path, and kept vlogging, she still would have been more interesting than she is now. Also, how down one manage to buy a house, and still go on a nice holiday? Blows my mind.

whateveryt
Debater
Debater

Post by whateveryt »

At this point I'm most intrigued about her mum lol
Jessie has everything in the world to achieve greatnesss but chooses to do nothing.
Even become a great YouTuber vloging those holidays us common people could only dream of.

BigBerry
Talker
Talker

Post by BigBerry »

But she already kind of does that, although her videos are clearly lacking in content. But I guess she is lazy enough that she doesn't do anything interesting worth showing on these vacations.
She is in a gorgeius villa somewhere in Greece, but still does everything she would at home, like reading and editing. Instead of showing us some new experiances or how she explores some area. She probably didn't go past 500 meters of the general area of the villa. Lol

Post by Guest »

As if she would have done that "villa tour" if she didn't have a Missoma haul to film!

saevar
Learner
Learner

Post by saevar »

SubordinateClaws wrote:
Sat Aug 10, 2019 12:30 am
As if she would have done that "villa tour" if she didn't have a Missoma haul to film!
just wanted to say i love your username!

Marie_10
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Marie_10 »

I wonder what changed and made her want to be a lot more private about her life. Usually when vloggers get lazy and don't want to bother with editing anymore (which seems to be her case), they still share quite a lot on IG stories because they need that attention. But Jess really went from daily vlogging a few months per year to almost nothing on all socials unless it's sponsored. Even in the villa tour she seemed very reticent about showing the whole thing.

getinmymachine
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by getinmymachine »

The house tour felt kind of soulless to me, it was all about what would make it worth the most when they sell it. Not even IF they sell it. I mean it's probably a smart investment, but I'll never get used to seeing these young people casually buy million pound properties only to ditch them for something bigger a few years later.

Return to “sunbeamsjess”