PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirza

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirz

Post by ExposeLiars2122 »

psf_gg wrote:The girl has ONE pair of loubs for over £2000 i dont think shes faking rich lol probably just being more sensible now that shes living away from her mum, which is understandable.
Yeah and you can get second hand, like Lielli likes to say “pre loved” louboutins all the time. I don’t think we’ve seen her buy a pair from the store on any of her vlogs.. I could be wrong but she’a defo not as rich as she portrays!

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater

Post by PersianMiss »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:
psf_gg wrote:The girl has ONE pair of loubs for over £2000 i dont think shes faking rich lol probably just being more sensible now that shes living away from her mum, which is understandable.
Yeah and you can get second hand, like Lielli likes to say “pre loved” louboutins all the time. I don’t think we’ve seen her buy a pair from the store on any of her vlogs.. I could be wrong but she’a defo not as rich as she portrays!
i agree. plus buying ONE pair of £2000 doesn’t make you rich. there’s people who starve themselves etc., but wear designer clothes.

belz18
Lurker
Lurker

Post by belz18 »

I cringed soooooo hard during her lastest vlog when she tried to say words in farsi :roll:

snickerdoodleees
Learner
Learner

Post by snickerdoodleees »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:
Now she's going to buy a pair from the store in her next vlog :rofl:

Or she's going to window shop first, try to buy it online several times and get her card declined and then finally get them a few videos later unless they've conveniently sold out

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

Omg lol her accent in Farsi is so funny! She is definitely NOT a farsi speaker. Lailli please don’t ever speak Farsi again you’re so embarassing we don’t CLAIM YOU nor do we want to be associated with you!

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Yeah but did any notice Alizey didn’t even pay the whole Farsi comment any mind. Like she totally blocked it out! I don’t think Alizey wants to play along with the whole Persian thing as bad as Lielli doesn’t. Alizey just wants to live in Belgravia so bad but got lumbered with Pimlico instead (not saying Pimlico is bad, I actually live there myself LOOOOOL! But it’s not Belgravia let’s be real) :rofl:

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Well of course you wouldn’t want to participate you looked like shit on a stick 10 years ago until you under went surgery just to achieve your version of Persian, which is still SOOOOOO far away. The beauty of Persian/Afghan girls will never be you Lielli. Stick to being a fake pretty south Asian girl because unfortunately your not even a natural pretty south Asian girl. The way you look now had to be achieved with surgery, fillers and botox. :FU: #cantrelate #suckstobeyou
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

NahalTaveezi
Talker
Talker

Post by NahalTaveezi »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Well of course you wouldn’t want to participate you looked like shit on a stick 10 years ago until you under went surgery just to achieve your version of Persian, which is still SOOOOOO far away. The beauty of Persian/Afghan girls will never be you Lielli. Stick to being a fake pretty south Asian girl because unfortunately your not even a natural pretty south Asian girl. The way you look now had to be achieved with surgery, fillers and botox. :FU: #cantrelate #suckstobeyou

She shouldn’t talk because she wouldn’t dare to try knowing how badly she’ll get burned for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

queenofsaigon
Talker
Talker

Post by queenofsaigon »

ExposeLiars2122 wrote:Well of course you wouldn’t want to participate you looked like shit on a stick 10 years ago until you under went surgery just to achieve your version of Persian, which is still SOOOOOO far away. The beauty of Persian/Afghan girls will never be you Lielli. Stick to being a fake pretty south Asian girl because unfortunately your not even a natural pretty south Asian girl. The way you look now had to be achieved with surgery, fillers and botox. :FU: #cantrelate #suckstobeyou

She’s too much of a coward to reply to you here ImageImage

mia94
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by mia94 »

Loool Lailli you wish. You mean YOU were ugly before plastic surgery (even tho she was never ugly at all). Why is she acting as if beauty didn’t exist before plastic surgery. Has she not seen the old Hollywood icons and 90s supermodels?!! She literally lives in her own world in her head

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

queenofsaigon wrote:

She’s too much of a coward to reply to you here ImageImage

LOOOOL oh foreal, she’s defo smoking rocks.

Sanniah sweetheart your only speaking for yourself. Only someone as insecure as you would change their name and undergo surgery to look a complete different ethnicity (oh and your bum buddies Sonia & Faeza) and despite your mum owning a aesthetic clinic you still came out botched asf. Like I said can’t relate <3

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

Who else notices how sonia fyza keeps promoting another clinic as “the best in Dubai” and constantly mentions not finding a clinic for under eye fillers.. kinda rude considering she used to promote biolite and Mona and her girls are all following them and vice versa..

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

LOOOL lailli tweeted “bedone to tanhayam” .. girl said tanhayam Offtopic: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that’s such an Afghan way of saying it we do NOT say nor write tanhayam.. god she is really out there content on making a fool out of her self.

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

makeupcatcha wrote:LOOOL lailli tweeted “bedone to tanhayam” .. girl said tanhayam Offtopic: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: that’s such an Afghan way of saying it we do NOT say nor write tanhayam.. god she is really out there content on making a fool out of her self.
What does it mean, actually let me rephrase what is this fake beg trying to say LOOOL?

makeupcatcha
Informer
Informer

Post by makeupcatcha »

I’m lonely without you...

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

makeupcatcha wrote:I’m lonely without you...
:roll: it’s only been a few days and Lielli can’t stay with her cash cow! And she’s clearly missing the D.. they had a nikkah agreement or mutah marriage why wouldn’t he just travel to Dubai with her and stay at her mums house :s

Plus I remember Mona’s saying in a q&a or a live with lielli stating she hasn’t even met the boy!

But then lielli posted on her insta stories both her boyfriend and mum shopping in some furniture store. That family is so full of shit they don’t even remember the shit that comes out of their mouths!

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

This account commented on Alizey last picture telling her to tell Lailli to unblock them LOL

@talkofuae - scroll down and you’ll find a picture of the girls and it states there Pakistani LOL (pictures too big to attach)

Funniest thing is Qaeebla commented saying she loves those girls LOL what does the whole of UAE know but they just put on a online front?!

PersianMiss
Debater
Debater

Post by PersianMiss »

lol

NahalTaveezi
Talker
Talker

Post by NahalTaveezi »

PersianMiss wrote:Image

lol

Lol @ Qabeela

ExposeLiars2122
Informer
Informer

Re: PintSizedFash/XL Sized Frauds - Lie-lli & A-lie-zey Mirza

Lailli started wearing her Iran necklace thing as soon as this was posted LOOOL, I swear the whole of Dubai knows and she trying so hard to keep it together for her online persona.

Return to “Lailli Mirza”