Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sophia and Cinzia

Post by etoiles139 »

kyliedelete01 wrote:
Sat Jan 04, 2020 10:59 am
Loll hate that they are sponsored by Gymshark!
same! i checked and neither of them even follow gymshark or gymsharkwomen on instagram

Peabods
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Peabods »

I'm not a fan of these, used to enjoy them, but I find them very shallow and unintelligent.

I just have a random query though, since Cinzia and Lewis got together does he no longer work? I just can't work it out. I get the feeling Cinzia is the type of person (because she is so obsessed with him) to think it's perfectly acceptable for him to not work and therefore scrounge off her.

Anyone know?

zidio10
Stalker
Stalker

Post by zidio10 »

Peabods wrote:
Sun Jan 19, 2020 2:53 am
I'm not a fan of these, used to enjoy them, but I find them very shallow and unintelligent.

I just have a random query though, since Cinzia and Lewis got together does he no longer work? I just can't work it out. I get the feeling Cinzia is the type of person (because she is so obsessed with him) to think it's perfectly acceptable for him to not work and therefore scrounge off her.

Anyone know?
Lewis works for The Lacehouse where Cinzia always goes on nights out. He works with the events organisation there and is often on the door when you go in.

kinderbuen0
Learner
Learner

Post by kinderbuen0 »

Anyone else notice their accent changing? Starting to sound more posh.

At 25:13 "barsket" instead of their usual "basket". Thought maybe they were just putting on one of their nasal voices they do these days but noticed again in

At 11:19 "arsk" instead of "ask".
I'm pretty sure they've always used short vowels and Northern pronunciation.

olivia_dee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by olivia_dee »

Does anyone know if they have spoken anywhere recently about their veganism? Confused on if they are vegan or veggie or dairy-free etc

nkdgal
Learner
Learner

Post by nkdgal »

olivia_dee wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:22 pm
Does anyone know if they have spoken anywhere recently about their veganism? Confused on if they are vegan or veggie or dairy-free etc
I am pretty sure that they eat a vegan diet excluding eggs and fish

nkdgal
Learner
Learner

Post by nkdgal »

olivia_dee wrote:
Sun Feb 02, 2020 2:22 pm
I am pretty sure that they eat a vegan diet excluding eggs and fish

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

Gosh, their aparthotel in LA is about 500 USD a NIGHT. Lord, I see what you’ve done for others...

superficialthings
Informer
Informer

Post by superficialthings »

holymarmalade wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 12:13 pm
Gosh, their aparthotel in LA is about 500 USD a NIGHT. Lord, I see what you’ve done for others...
Split between 3 people is only about $166 per night/per person. That's not bad at all.

Buzz22
Talker
Talker

Post by Buzz22 »

Did they go to LA just to eat and shop? Thats all their latest vlog is. Food. Drink. Shop. Food. Drink. Shop.....
They are so vacuous nowadays I cant bring myself to watch them. And did they really say 'we dont get nature like this' whilst panning over a city scape?
You live in the UK the nature is outstanding. The lake district, scottish highlands, snowdonia, the cotswolds, the sussex downs, peak district, yorkshire moors, breacon beacons, the new forest, the jurassic coast.... I could go on. But they chose to go to from Norwich to london *facepalm
If they want to start sounding more well spoken sophia needs to stop with bloody summing instead of something like was mentioned here before. I cant not notice it now!

holymarmalade
Debater
Debater

Post by holymarmalade »

superficialthings wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:50 pm
holymarmalade wrote:
Split between 3 people is only about $166 per night/per person. That's not bad at all.
£166 x 11 nights plus flights is a dear holiday!

ncxo
Informer
Informer

Sophia and Cinzia

Post by ncxo »

holymarmalade wrote:
superficialthings wrote:
Tue Feb 04, 2020 4:50 pm
holymarmalade wrote:
£166 x 11 nights plus flights is a dear holiday!
I think it depends on the person, £1800 each for 11 nights of accommodation is very expensive for just accommodation and no food... we paid £1500 each for an all inclusive 7 night holiday to a 5 star resort in Mexico including flights, so they are getting ripped off.

secretsunloaded
Debater
Debater

Post by secretsunloaded »

Buzz22 wrote:
Wed Feb 05, 2020 4:22 am
Did they go to LA just to eat and shop? Thats all their latest vlog is. Food. Drink. Shop. Food. Drink. Shop.....
They are so vacuous nowadays I cant bring myself to watch them. And did they really say 'we dont get nature like this' whilst panning over a city scape?
Literally my exact thoughts. Their holiday seems so narcissistic and repeated of just eating, drinking and shopping and it seems quite boring cut they get all dressed up to take millions of pictures of each other all day... like yawn.

They're both so lazy when it comes to vlogging and shooting good content which is what they claimed they went to LA for.. for two supposed "fashion influencers" they could have atleast done outfit of the days in their vlogs, something that would actually add a bit of meaning to their videos instead of them whining about how hot it is and eating shit all day

also Lydia was barely in the vlogs and she seems so boring and lifeless when she does talk

Dilaraliouss
Learner
Learner

Post by Dilaraliouss »

Cinzia seems bitchy jealous and horrible. Typicallll Libra vibes!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IWatchVideos773
Lurker
Lurker

Post by IWatchVideos773 »

Dilaraliouss wrote:
Mon Feb 10, 2020 12:22 pm

Star signs don't define a person, we each have the ability to choose how we behave! The date and time you were born doesn't make someone a bitch, they do :P

Pancakes0098
Learner
Learner

Post by Pancakes0098 »

IWatchVideos773 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:55 pm
Dilaraliouss wrote:

Star signs don't define a person, we each have the ability to choose how we behave! The date and time you were born doesn't make someone a bitch, they do :P
This! People need to stop assuming people act according to their star sign lol it’s the stupidest thing

Dilaraliouss
Learner
Learner

Post by Dilaraliouss »

Pancakes0098 wrote:
IWatchVideos773 wrote:
Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:55 pm
Dilaraliouss wrote:

This! People need to stop assuming people act according to their star sign lol it’s the stupidest thing
Ok well I believe in astrology so sue me

lotsofopinions
Lurker
Lurker

Post by lotsofopinions »

Lidia's latest video! PLT dresses try-on and it's all kicking off in the comments about how she & Cinzia lie about being size 8 and size S

olivia_dee
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by olivia_dee »

lotsofopinions wrote:
Sun Mar 01, 2020 9:21 am
Lidia's latest video! PLT dresses try-on and it's all kicking off in the comments about how she & Cinzia lie about being size 8 and size S
It has always puzzled me how Sophia and Cinzia seem to both wear size S/8 when they clearly have different body types/shapes. It's quite sad they would feel the need to lie, I have struggled a lot with body image from being e.g. size 8 in one shop and 12 in another so would be so nice if they were honest

lolawolf
Learner
Learner

Post by lolawolf »

7ED5B462-01E2-4C99-B6F7-8B6734534869.jpeg
This is why people don’t believe her and Sophia are the same size.. it’s weird that he lies on camera even though she’s been caught before.
Also does anyone find it weird how she’s 22/23? With no other friends at all! Normally when that is the case it means that person is very fake/toxic/mean etc..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “P-U”