Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:31 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 2:21 am
Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:54 am
almic8 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:08 pm
Also gossiplover1999 can you spill the details on usc rush? is it really hard to rush top sororities? What happened with tasha?
So I rushed the same year and semester that Tasha did. It’s different now because formal is spring and fall is informal and you need a college gpa to go through rush which helps transfers. Juniors going through rush usually have a harder time getting in. Tasha probably wanted to go kappa or DG which are the two top sororities. She made tons of friends with them before when she was going to community college. She thought she was getting a bid there but she didn’t. People were mean on Greek rank etc.
I think if she wasn’t a junior she would have gone either kappa or pi phi
The top 4 are DG,Kappa,Theta,Pi phi which are all hard to get.
Kappa you have to be rich or have famous parents.
DG most girls are pretty but might not be as rich as kappa.
Pi phi is filled with party girls.
Theta is the super involved/smart/girl next door
What were they mean to her about?
Just stupid shit making fun of her YouTube channel and the fact that she was trying so hard to get guys. The fact that she was constantly at USC even through she wasn’t a student there.
That’s she got dropped by top houses really early on even through she thought she was only going there because of her social media following but there are a ton of girls at usc with tens of thousands of followers.

Lol well why would she think she’s special for having a social media following when she goes to a school that’s known to have lots of famous people’s kids also attending?? It isn’t some podunk state school.

What exactly does being dropped from top houses mean here? Idk all the Greek life terminology lol. Like she didn’t get picked by these houses yet, but they just dropped her from the “to be considered” list as well?

Is there really that much of a stigma against non usc students attending usc parties?? Is that why it was so important for Olivia jade and her dumb sister to be “students” there even though she just wanted to go to the parties.

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tasha Farsaci (FiercelyTasha)

Post by sarstar112 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:34 pm
sarstar112 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:08 pm
Butterball222 wrote:
darcyking wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:48 pm
not to mention the speech impediment
Omg LOL I haven’t kept up with her in awhile (too boring) but if she gets on the bachelor i’ll laugh my way all the way to hometowns. Not like she’ll be there, though. She’s definitely going home the first night. Can’t wait to see her limo entrance and whatever schtick the producers give her.
She’ll be one of them that goes home night one but somehow ends up in paradise. That’s probably the only reason she wants to go on the show lol (and the followers obv)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I really hope she’s not on the bachelor since she’s probably hoping it’s Tyler C. I just don’t understand why she’s doing YouTube full time since she seems to hate it. I think she would do okay in pr

She wouldn’t do well in any normal job lol, the girl is lazy and too used to doing nothing. I don’t watch the bachelor or really know much about it, but aren’t the girls on it much older than 20-21??? I’ve seen clips and stuff from past seasons on twitter and they all look 25 or older. The current girl on the bachelorette looks 24-26. Why would they want Tasha? And this Tyler C guy also looks closer to 30 than he does to 20. Tasha looks like a literal child next to him when picturing the two in my head.

Anyways, has it been confirmed that she actually got picked or are we just speculating??
The past few seasons the contestants have been pretty young. Tasha is 22 and they have had multiple people on the show who were that age as well.

Gossiplover1999
Debater
Debater

Post by Gossiplover1999 »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:24 am
Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
Gossiplover1999 wrote:
almic8 wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 4:08 pm
Also gossiplover1999 can you spill the details on usc rush? is it really hard to rush top sororities? What happened with tasha?
So I rushed the same year and semester that Tasha did. It’s different now because formal is spring and fall is informal and you need a college gpa to go through rush which helps transfers. Juniors going through rush usually have a harder time getting in. Tasha probably wanted to go kappa or DG which are the two top sororities. She made tons of friends with them before when she was going to community college. She thought she was getting a bid there but she didn’t. People were mean on Greek rank etc.
Just stupid shit making fun of her YouTube channel and the fact that she was trying so hard to get guys. The fact that she was constantly at USC even through she wasn’t a student there.
That’s she got dropped by top houses really early on even through she thought she was only going there because of her social media following but there are a ton of girls at usc with tens of thousands of followers.

Lol well why would she think she’s special for having a social media following when she goes to a school that’s known to have lots of famous people’s kids also attending?? It isn’t some podunk state school.

What exactly does being dropped from top houses mean here? Idk all the Greek life terminology lol. Like she didn’t get picked by these houses yet, but they just dropped her from the “to be considered” list as well?

Is there really that much of a stigma against non usc students attending usc parties?? Is that why it was so important for Olivia jade and her dumb sister to be “students” there even though she just wanted to go to the parties.
Basically the houses she wanted didn’t invite her back. People really don’t care who go to parties or anything. Most are open to whoever and there are a couple where you need wristbands to go but it’s pretty chill if you are a girl. It was the fact that she constantly hung around usc, talked about usc, made friends with girls in sororities, went to usc tailgates/parties every single weekend, hooked up with usc frat guys, and everyone knew her dirty laundry.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 12:40 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 2:24 am
Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Irada_3112 wrote:
Gossiplover1999 wrote:

Basically the houses she wanted didn’t invite her back. People really don’t care who go to parties or anything. Most are open to whoever and there are a couple where you need wristbands to go but it’s pretty chill if you are a girl. It was the fact that she constantly hung around usc, talked about usc, made friends with girls in sororities, went to usc tailgates/parties every single weekend, hooked up with usc frat guys, and everyone knew her dirty laundry.

I see. Ya she’s the epitome of a girl who thinks saying “I go to _____ college/university” counts as a personality trait. Idk why she thinks it’s cute bc it’s actually hella embarrassing.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Lmaoo she’s been reading here. Hey tash 👋 Also bitch, shove it. Who does she think she’s fooling?? If it’s not about the money, then quit and go get a real job. Cuz no one is checking for you on YouTube and you have a degree, right? You clearly don’t “love” it if you don’t upload a lot and it’s always the same basic, lazy, half baked videos that really won’t get you far in the YT world.

Gossiplover1999
Debater
Debater

Irada_3112 wrote:
Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:08 pm

Lmaoo she’s been reading here. Hey tash 👋 Also bitch, shove it. Who does she think she’s fooling?? If it’s not about the money, then quit and go get a real job. Cuz no one is checking for you on YouTube and you have a degree, right? You clearly don’t “love” it if you don’t upload a lot and it’s always the same basic, lazy, half baked videos that really won’t get you far in the YT world.
I literally laughed at her tweets. I bet no one asks her that. She is so upherself and thinks she’s so cool. Going to usc is not a personality trait. No one cares if you vlog especially in LA. No one is constantly hitting on you and pretty sure you make those catfish accounts. Also does she have any friends?

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Lol if its not her people def are use her pics for the catfish accounts since shes super average looking so it’d actually be believable

Gossiplover1999
Debater
Debater

sarstar112 wrote:
Mon Jul 29, 2019 7:28 am
Lol if its not her people def are use her pics for the catfish accounts since shes super average looking so it’d actually be believable

I feel like she always posts about it because she thinks it makes her appear hot or cool.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

Does anyone know when we would find out if she made it on to the bachelor or not?

darcyking
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by darcyking »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 2:20 am
Does anyone know when we would find out if she made it on to the bachelor or not?
after they announce who the bachelor, they usually start filming within a few weeks. she would have to go completely offline so you would know if something was up

that being said, i doubt she got casted

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Gossiplover1999 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 10:34 pm
sarstar112 wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:08 pm
Butterball222 wrote:
darcyking wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 5:48 pm
Solcool2 wrote:
Sun Jul 14, 2019 12:40 pm

Yeah she is very blah
not to mention the speech impediment
Omg LOL I haven’t kept up with her in awhile (too boring) but if she gets on the bachelor i’ll laugh my way all the way to hometowns. Not like she’ll be there, though. She’s definitely going home the first night. Can’t wait to see her limo entrance and whatever schtick the producers give her.
She’ll be one of them that goes home night one but somehow ends up in paradise. That’s probably the only reason she wants to go on the show lol (and the followers obv)

I really hope she’s not on the bachelor since she’s probably hoping it’s Tyler C. I just don’t understand why she’s doing YouTube full time since she seems to hate it. I think she would do okay in pr
Chris Harrison literally said it’s between Peter or Mike, Tyler’s not being considered and every time he’s gotten asked - he doesn’t want to be it. Bachelor Reddit coming thru

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

One of her youtube friends from USC couldn't find a job in LA after graduation and moved back to her parents in another state. I think its going to be the same with Tasha.

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

gossipgirl768 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 7:21 am
One of her youtube friends from USC couldn't find a job in LA after graduation and moved back to her parents in another state. I think its going to be the same with Tasha.
Tasha isn't even job searching

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

gooroosphailin wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:35 pm
gossipgirl768 wrote:
Anne Marie barely uploaded on yt and I’m not even sure she was job searching either. Tasha is lazy and never uploads and doesn’t seem to get many sponsorships or as much free stuff as others like Gretchen. I’m just not sure how she’s paying for things out in la right now just based off of YouTube

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Solcool2 wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:39 pm
gooroosphailin wrote:
gossipgirl768 wrote:
Anne Marie barely uploaded on yt and I’m not even sure she was job searching either. Tasha is lazy and never uploads and doesn’t seem to get many sponsorships or as much free stuff as others like Gretchen. I’m just not sure how she’s paying for things out in la right now just based off of YouTube
High key disappointed with Anne Marie, her content was so good in college and it seemed like she would actually be so successful post-grad like Katherout. All I know is she was working with one of the Church twins to start some business and then they had "differences" and Anne Marie left it.

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by radishes »

gooroosphailin wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
gooroosphailin wrote:
gossipgirl768 wrote:
High key disappointed with Anne Marie, her content was so good in college and it seemed like she would actually be so successful post-grad like Katherout. All I know is she was working with one of the Church twins to start some business and then they had "differences" and Anne Marie left it.
Yeah idk what’s going on with Anne Marie. Does anyone know if she has her own thread here? I also don’t think she actually tried to find a new job after the start up didn’t work out. I feel like if she really tried she could’ve found something, but she seems burned out and not really doing anything besides yoga.

gossipgirl768
Debater
Debater

Post by gossipgirl768 »

radishes wrote:
Tue Aug 06, 2019 1:42 pm
gooroosphailin wrote:
Solcool2 wrote:
gooroosphailin wrote:
gossipgirl768 wrote:
Yeah idk what’s going on with Anne Marie. Does anyone know if she has her own thread here? I also don’t think she actually tried to find a new job after the start up didn’t work out. I feel like if she really tried she could’ve found something, but she seems burned out and not really doing anything besides yoga.

Yes, annemarie has her own thread here. Check her out, just search "Annemarie Chase"

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

gooroosphailin wrote:
gossipgirl768 wrote:
Yeah but she isn’t even trying to hide it. And she outright said she is gonna focus on YouTube after college, not use her degree to get a normal job. So

gooroosphailin
Informer
Informer

Post by gooroosphailin »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 pm
gooroosphailin wrote:
gossipgirl768 wrote:
Yeah but she isn’t even trying to hide it. And she outright said she is gonna focus on YouTube after college, not use her degree to get a normal job. So
So what? She's always said that's her plan. Her parents have given in to her California dreams, this is no different.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

gooroosphailin wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 12:47 pm
Irada_3112 wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 9:57 pm
gooroosphailin wrote:
gossipgirl768 wrote:
So what? She's always said that's her plan. Her parents have given in to her California dreams, this is no different.

I was just passing along the message mate

Return to “P-U”