Shea Whitney

Re: Shea Whitney

Post by Guest »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:33 am

Wait did she straight up say she paid for the car in cash?
She never actually said, but I would assume she did or could at least afford to make the monthly payments.

My point was that buying a luxury car is a waste of money unless you’re filthy rich or into cars, which Shea isn’t. I can “afford” to get a luxury car, but I choose not to because I’m not rich and the maintenance isn’t worth it as I don’t care about cars. I already roll my eyes when I have to take my midrange car to the mechanic; why should I spend extra for a luxury car?

I guess one thing I will say is that at least she didn’t get an entry level BMW, but it might have had to do with the fact that she has a family and needs a larger vehicle to accommodate for that.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Irada_3112 »

adel220 wrote:
Irada_3delete12 wrote:
Fri Jul 12, 2019 1:33 am

Wait did she straight up say she paid for the car in cash?
She never actually said, but I would assume she did or could at least afford to make the monthly payments.

My point was that buying a luxury car is a waste of money unless you’re filthy rich or into cars, which Shea isn’t. I can “afford” to get a luxury car, but I choose not to because I’m not rich and the maintenance isn’t worth it as I don’t care about cars. I already roll my eyes when I have to take my midrange car to the mechanic; why should I spend extra for a luxury car?

I guess one thing I will say is that at least she didn’t get an entry level BMW, but it might have had to do with the fact that she has a family and needs a larger vehicle to accommodate for that.

I don’t think she paid for it in cash. Isn’t that something only truly rich people do?? There’s always been a ton of speculation about how it’s obvious she’s living over her means so how would she have gathered enough cash to do that? And it would have made a dent in her spending budget when it comes to buying bags and other accessories. Is her car a 2019 model and brand new, not pre owned? I thought it’s better to get luxury cars preowned since it loses value once it leaves the lot anyways.

She doesn’t care if she can’t afford it, she got it to flex lol. That’s her entire brand. My dad is not incredibly wealthy and bought a bmw a long time ago just because he was interested in bmw’s (he doesn’t know everything about cars but he does like beamers) and it had a good run for the 7 or so years he had it. Didn’t pay for it in cash or anything. Idk if it ever had anything like expensive repairs but it was a gas guzzler obviously

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Well a 400k house isn't a lot though. If the person has the means to buy a 800k I would prefer to do that instead of buying a cheaper one 400k just so I have disposable income.

It seems that her priorities are to look expensive. When all she does is to look cheap. Every time i look at her instagram I cringe. She does not know how to dress herself.

Post by Guest »

She bought her BMW brand new.

Sorry, I think she’s a straight up poser. It’s one thing to like expensive things (I do), but it seems she wants to take it to a whole new level and look “rich”, when she looks tacky. Ugh, like I said, I’m not rich but women like her make middle class women like me look bad. I cringe when my friend talks about her like she is the greatest thing, and my friend is a stay at home mom who lives in a flyover state.

As for her home, it is nice but it’s in a middle of nowhere. She keeps saying that she lives in Pittsburgh when she is actually far from the city. If she bought a home in Pittsburgh, there is no way she would be able to afford one that is as big as the one she has now. Not to mention, she wants to have extra spending money, which I guess is her prerogative but still.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

notsosilly10 wrote:
Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:11 am
Well a 400k house isn't a lot though. If the person has the means to buy a 800k I would prefer to do that instead of buying a cheaper one 400k just so I have disposable income.

It seems that her priorities are to look expensive. When all she does is to look cheap. Every time i look at her instagram I cringe. She does not know how to dress herself.
I thought the whole point is that she can’t actually afford a 800k house lol. She just acts like she can. Especially not a 800k house in the middle of Pittsburgh.

Post by Guest »

It IS painful.

Also in her latest video you can really see how her upper body is almost scary skinny, while her legs remain kinda chunky. Maybe it's because they're so short? It's unfortunate. Not cute.

Post by Guest »

Gurugossiping wrote: It’s so painfully obvious she’s buying subscribers on Youtube considering her Instagram followers count is so low. She’s trying so hard to be a luxury influencer & it’s just not working. Way too forced, and it’s obvious to everyone. She wants to be one of the cute rich families and it’s just so inauthentic. Painful to watch, honestly.
It’s so obvious from the beginning. No one goes that high that fast with that content.
She is scary skinny I wonder if she has an eating disorder???

Post by Guest »

Nah, I doubt Shea has an eating disorder, especially when you think about someone like Eugenia Cooney. I’ve always viewed her as having a slim, athletic build but not skinny. Her obsession with looking skinny is extremely annoying though. :roll:

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

casualfollower wrote: It IS painful.

Also in her latest video you can really see how her upper body is almost scary skinny, while her legs remain kinda chunky. Maybe it's because they're so short? It's unfortunate. Not cute.
Her upper body is definitely a lot thinner than her bottom half. Her legs do look really short after you mentioned it and much chunkier compared to her upper body. I guess because her arms and face are so skinny it gives the impression she is very skinny overall. I really don't like those dad jeans on her, not flattering at all! Generally I don't like how are styles her outfits.

pattiepannie
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by pattiepannie »

I hate the fact that Nikki Sky made a collab with her. I like Nikki. She does seem like she lives the life she portrays in youtube, at least from what I have seen. PAINS ME SO MUCH to see her collabing with someone as shady as Shea.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

pattiepannie wrote:
Wed Jul 31, 2019 2:19 pm
I hate the fact that Nikki Sky made a collab with her. I like Nikki. She does seem like she lives the life she portrays in youtube, at least from what I have seen. PAINS ME SO MUCH to see her collabing with someone as shady as Shea.
Any money Shea initiated the Collab. Thirsty for more subs! I didn't mind Shea at the start but she is so fake nowadays. There is no warmth to her. She seems very calculative and you can tell she is a stress head! I don't think she has any style as well!

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

Shea is the epitome of a "humble brag" - oh guys looks at me I'm going to San Fran with YouTube. Her IG stories are eye rolling worthy! I can't believe it...they invited me etc etc I'm be touring the headquarters etc etc Should Josh and I vlog? Shea dear...Why don't you do a vote like you "friend" Jerusha. Can you take the votes that day no????
We get it you are big on YouTube!

Aurora Rose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aurora Rose »

She drives me crazy. I just can’t. Top 5 everything. How to look rich, how to dress. The best was how to get a guy and she’s married lol.

Post by Guest »

Her views are struggling lately ...I hate the intro. Almost mimicking people with a speech disability.

pj_uk
Learner
Learner

Post by pj_uk »

Gurugossiping wrote: Her intro for the "lux handbag collection" video was BEYOND cringey and try-hard. Yikes

It’s such a fake enthusiasm! So cringy! I also hate how she never fully discloses if a video is sponsored or not. In her latest 5 ways video she “collaborates” with a thrift company. Obviously it’s a paid ad but I find in her videos she only says “partnering” or “working with”. No mention of when items have been gifted or anything in the description box either! I get some countries don’t require youtubers to to write #ad in the title but at least properly declare if the video was sponsored. It was so obvious she got paid for that video 🙄
I just don't find her genuine at all. P.S did you know Josh's dad is a pastor? I think I read that here?

Aurora Rose
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Aurora Rose »

I can’t take her fashion advice seriously. She never looks put together to me and her hair reminds me of cousin It from the Aadams family. She had a video once saying to get rid of scarves and boots at one point. Those are staples not trends depending on the style.

YouTuberr
Informer
Informer

Post by YouTuberr »

She had some horrid shirt on... I think it was in the SF video. It must have been an animal print or something. It looked so dated, she can do better.....

You can take the girl out of the hills of rural PA, but you can’t get the PA out of her.

metoo182
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by metoo182 »

One of her latest videos about her top 5 purchases she regrets - ugh. She puts BMW in the thumbnail just as click bait. In the video she cuts away to her BMW X7 and is like JUST KIDDING - just wanted to show off her car but she says I'm not showing it just to show it off I'm so grateful blah blah blah. It's like...then why did you show it if it's not a top 5 best or worst?

I have no problem when people show their cars, but don't brag about it or try to be fake humble and be like oops just kidding how did that get there.

juicygossip002
Talker
Talker

Post by juicygossip002 »

metoo182 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:29 pm
One of her latest videos about her top 5 purchases she regrets - ugh. She puts BMW in the thumbnail just as click bait. In the video she cuts away to her BMW X7 and is like JUST KIDDING - just wanted to show off her car but she says I'm not showing it just to show it off I'm so grateful blah blah blah. It's like...then why did you show it if it's not a top 5 best or worst?

I have no problem when people show their cars, but don't brag about it or try to be fake humble and be like oops just kidding how did that get there.

Thats tacky af. I hate when youtubers do that. They have real world problems and youre bragging about a car.
It aint gossip if its da truth

Post by Guest »

I am surprised her GG isn’t very active. I’d think with all the followers she has it would be. Is she really that “beloved”? Lol. 😂😂

Return to “P-U”