SincerelyGracie

BornThisWay94

Re: SincerelyGracie

Post by BornThisWay94 »

LaurieShelby wrote:
Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:02 am
She just posted an Instagram story talking about Christians being persecuted in the US and saying they will vote Trump bc it’s the only one who protects them or something among those lines. She really doesn’t have any braincells

Doesn't surprise me, she grew up very religious and conservative (I remember her saying her grandfather was a pastor at their Church or something in an old vlog) and so her being a Trump-ee isn't shocking. She also strikes me as someone who agrees with whatever their boyfriend says, likeI bet whatever Alex tells her she just agrees with because she can't form her own opinion.

twilight_newmoon
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by twilight_newmoon »

Wonder how this went down with Alex since ya know.....he’s a HUGGEEEEEE mamas boy. https://ibb.co/z6ff3Mt
:FU:

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

After scrolling through her Twitter, I see why she stopped posting videos on her channel. She needed/needs a mental health vacation. Many of her tweets seem like they were written during a manic phase or while having a panic attack.

Not surprised by her political views, but it's still disappointing to see.

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Post by Mind_your_nanners »

I wonder if she’s ok like mentally???? She’s become obsessed with the rapture and is desperately trying to move out of CA to AZ. They’re willing to waste $10k down the drain to break the lease and move??

Like someone commented, I wonder if she’s having some sort of intense anxiety or mania? Although I don’t want to armchair diagnose.

Where do they even get the money to easily break a lease and then buy a house? I know AZ is far cheaper but Alex must be making good money to be able to pay for all of this.

I had no idea Alex’s mom did not like grace, but I guess it makes sense now since she never posted about his mom on her social media.... I’m curious why his mom doesn’t like her

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Why is she wanting to move to Arizona? Why not back to Washington near her family? Idk. I don't think she has many, if any, friends in California so maybe she's lonely and bored. She seems to have nothing but time on her hands. I also know this has been said multiple times, but I still don't think her and Alex will last and I think the baby is the only reason he hasn't dumped her yet. I can't ever see him proposing to her.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

DP but I just noticed all her old videos are gone. Her oldest video is now her pregnancy announcement. All of her old vlogs, hauls, everything pre pregnancy has either been privated or deleted

callacalla3
Informer
Informer

Post by callacalla3 »

BornThisWay94 wrote:
Sun Oct 04, 2020 3:53 pm
Why is she wanting to move to Arizona? Why not back to Washington near her family? Idk. I don't think she has many, if any, friends in California so maybe she's lonely and bored. She seems to have nothing but time on her hands. I also know this has been said multiple times, but I still don't think her and Alex will last and I think the baby is the only reason he hasn't dumped her yet. I can't ever see him proposing to her.
I thought they'd decide to move to Washington. She seemed really eager to go back home. Before she stopped posting videos, she seemed frustrated by her earnings/popularity declining as a YouTuber. Maybe I'm wrong, but it seemed like it was a blow to her self-esteem.

Everytime a popular YouTuber loses views or subscribers, they say it's YouTube "changing". Reality is it's harder to be on top when it's a niche community that's oversaturated with people copying each other or posting ad-sponsored videos for money.

Maybe YouTube is a psychological experiment on the human psyche. It seems some people come out the other end with mental health issues. Or they go in with them and they get worse.

twilight_newmoon
Lurker
Lurker

Post by twilight_newmoon »

I believe she mentioned wanting to move to AZ because that is where her mom is moving and I think her grandparents may live there as well. WA State, though it does not have state income tax, is not a cheap place to live. It is cheaper than California though, but it is still up there in prices (the Puget Sound area is what I am talking about, and this is the area she was planning to move back to).
I do not know why Alex has not yet proposed to her, I wonder what exactly is he waiting on? Its not like he cant afford it, Alex has got a decent enough job to pay for such an expensive apartment, supporting a stay at home mom and baby, while making car payments or lease payments on that Audi of his. Thats not including taxes and other day to day expenses, so why is there no ring? People get engaged and wait a few years to get married all the time, at least that shows a bit of commitment that marriage is for sure on the horizon. I guess this is a classic case of why "buy the cow when you can get the milk for free".
:FU:

fairydustk
Lurker
Lurker

Post by fairydustk »

twilight_newmoon wrote:I believe she mentioned wanting to move to AZ because that is where her mom is moving and I think her grandparents may live there as well. WA State, though it does not have state income tax, is not a cheap place to live. It is cheaper than California though, but it is still up there in prices (the Puget Sound area is what I am talking about, and this is the area she was planning to move back to).
I do not know why Alex has not yet proposed to her, I wonder what exactly is he waiting on? Its not like he cant afford it, Alex has got a decent enough job to pay for such an expensive apartment, supporting a stay at home mom and baby, while making car payments or lease payments on that Audi of his. Thats not including taxes and other day to day expenses, so why is there no ring? People get engaged and wait a few years to get married all the time, at least that shows a bit of commitment that marriage is for sure on the horizon. I guess this is a classic case of why "buy the cow when you can get the milk for free".
Lmao I wonder if she saw your post! They just got married. She just posted on IG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Damn, they're married. Maybe she saw our posts and demanded he put a ring on it LMAO I bet she's relieved knowing he has to basically support her forever now

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

Wtf????? They just got married about of nowhere????

Maybe it’s solidifying thing before moving to AZ?

If they were engaged, she surely would have showed her ring off and talked about planning for the wedding. The pictures she and Alex posted look very empty. Like no one is there with them. Her family would have flown out and posted a bunch of pics too I think. Her dress looks really casual. Something seems fishy, like it was rushed.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

They eloped in Vegas lmao yeah that shit is DEFINITELY gonna lat *eye roll*

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

Wow I wonder why they decided to get married like that. I mean I guess some people do it that way just something about it seemed really off to me.

Mind_your_nanners
Debater
Debater

I wonder how much Alex makes for them to be so financially comfortable. I’m guessing grace is hardly contributing since she hasn’t been doing YouTube

umyikes
Lurker
Lurker

Post by umyikes »

Her religious tweets really freak me tf out. Talking about 'end of days' and shit. She also tweeted during the summer that it is more unhealthy to be in lockdown because they can't go to the pool at their apartment complex and that's why they need their own house in AZ. Covid is nothing serious, but to not be able to go swimming is where she draws the line.I know a girl just like her (anti-vax, obsessed with pizzagate/wayfair/etc, believes already disproven news sources on FB, thinks planned parenthood is EVIL. I tried talking to her once about it, there was no reasoning with her. I used to watch Grace when she had really funny story times and did vlogs. The old Grace was super cool, she was still Christian but this extreme conspiracy theorist thing she has going on is not working. Ever since she got with Alex, she started to be incredibly boring. Now she is full on delusional. It is pretty sad to watch. For SUREE voted for Trump as well.

LaurieShelby
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LaurieShelby »

I always knew she was catholic and her family is connected to church (i think her grandpa was a pastor?) but she went to the radical extreme. Her tweets are sometimes uncomfortable to read because she sounds like a conspiracy woman who doesn't have anything to do besides sit down at home and came up with the most random and stupid theories. I respect people studying the bible, religions, learning from them and following the religion they want, but some of her tweets are really weird and uncomfortable. And anti vax are a danger to the world right now.

roolova365
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by roolova365 »

I can’t, Grace literally admitted on her story that she forces her religion on people💀it was like “friend: don’t come here with that Jesus talk, me: talks about Jesus anyway” and then she writes “it’s only because I love you”🤔 girl, it’s not about that, it’s literally basic respect of people’s boundaries. If someone asks you not to talk about something, don’t talk about it. I just think it’s funny how she straight up admitted she lacks basic respect lol.

roolova365
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by roolova365 »

Also why do they have to go around broadcasting the fact that they’re anti mask? They’re just like my mom, thinking that not wearing masks makes them eMpOwErEd and fReE tHiNKeRs when really it just makes them look like idiots. They’re basically asking to lose followers and friends at this point lmao.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

Her tweets are nauseating, she's definitely a Trump supporter with how she talks about "lefts" as she calls them. All of her RTs too are the typical Trump voters "anti mask" shit too, she's absolute batshit.

roolova365
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by roolova365 »

Now she’s crapping all over people who believe in astrology and manifestation, saying it’s the work of Satan or some shit. Why does she care? Why can’t she just let people believe in what they want to believe in? Also her saying it’s satan’s way of preventing you to have a relationship with god...it’s not that deep lmao she’s crazy

Return to “P-U”