Rumena_101 - Part 2

Private_user01
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rumena_101 - Part 2

Post by Private_user01 »

Was on her live and she was super annoying and unbearable. She is pretty until she opens her mouth and talk. Her husband actually seems decent and sweet so I don't know how he can tolerate her. She said she will do another live soon and you can ask her anything from how they met to her giving marriage tips. Girl you just got married 2 seconds ago, how can you give marriage tips 🤦‍♀️

She should learn to enjoy being newly married without constantly posting on social media. There are some things you should keep private

Alpha+Female
Debater
Debater

Post by Alpha+Female »

She’s being super annoying ever since she got married, and I can’t help but laugh at all the cringy “my love” and “first day of forever” captions lmao the honeymoon phase does not last long, let’s see how long he can tolerate her. The guy is deffo way too good for her and that’s why she’s so annoyingly happy and always trying to show it off on social media. Who decides to go live while in the airport on the way to their honeymoon? And I really can’t with the little snippets on her feed lmao relax girl you were doing a bridal shoot last week your bridal look ain’t nothing new

hashtagrealtalk
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hashtagrealtalk »

I'm shocked a decent looking guy like him accepted this ugly uneducated tacky woman as his wife 😂 not sure how the poor guy tolerates this annoying woman. She is soooo cringe. She only manages to look normal with filters and editing. She is approaching 30 and she still cant accept her skin colour for what it is. And I won't even get started on what happens when she opens her horsey mouth. I still can't get over videos of her and her sisters dancing dressed like a man.

Is he the same guy someone mentioned that was previously married with kids?

Alpha+Female
Debater
Debater

Post by Alpha+Female »

She just can’t stop showing off on her stories, “we have the whole place to ourselves” “sitting by the pool” and the cringiest of all “babe we can dance here tonight” at this rate someone will put nazar on her soon

Chimmy_Joo
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

This girl has never been on a proper holiday and it shows. Someone tell her it's only the Algarve and to calm down 😂😂😂 people book Spain and Portugal on impulse after they've had a tough week at work, and she's acting like it's the Maldives loool
These users thanked the author Chimmy_Joo for the post (total 3):
FlipFlapFlop (Sat Jun 05, 2021 9:22 am) • Alpha+Female (Sun Jun 06, 2021 6:05 pm) • missvickies (Sun Jun 06, 2021 7:35 pm)
Rating: 37.5%

FlipFlapFlop
Learner
Learner

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

^agreed! So cringe and try hard. I really think as much as Vanity Femme gets dissed, her wedding did actually go viral because she was smart with how she marketed her wedding. Rumena has no taste at all and is trying to act like she's done something unique here lol

BlahBlahBlah12
Learner
Learner

Post by BlahBlahBlah12 »

So she's finally married. Not sure about the rumour of him being a divorcee with two kids but he seems too good for Rumena. I watched her Instagram live today where they were in a taxi going somewhere and seriously she was annoying. She confirmed he's Turkish and that she would post vlogs and a snippet of his proposal which if I'm not wrong he seemed a bit iffy about. I also had second hand embarrassment of her trying to speak Turkish.

I think I looked away for 2 seconds and it looked like he put a lollipop in her mouth as if to say "just shut up" lol

The comments seemed decent but I did see a comment saying something along the lines of if her cherry had been popped :?

I have a feeling she met him while trying to buy property. A while ago wasn't she was alluding to having her own business or was it some type of restaurant?

nazbegum54
Stalker
Stalker

Post by nazbegum54 »

Does anyone know why it says this : You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I can't see any attachments on this thread so I'm missing tea lol ☕😂
These users thanked the author nazbegum54 for the post:
Zahmed_ (Sun Jun 13, 2021 6:38 pm)
Rating: 12.5%

Sai_99
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sai_99 »

tbf this guy looks like a catch, she deffo upgraded after that rakeb fiasco, she dodged a bullet if you ask me not marrying rakeb, as unsavoury as she is at least she didnt settle

moulinmillion
Talker
Talker

Post by moulinmillion »

^ Agree. I can see why she went for him as even with the ex and children he's still out of her league but what's in it for him? She's got no personality, looks, class, or money.

Unless he's not a UK citizen in which case I'm assuming he's interested in her passport :)

Nazarah
Learner
Learner

Post by Nazarah »

She’s totally milking this nikah scene! She mentioned on her insta live (that she’s saved lol) saying they’re going to have the “big wedding” after lockdown.. so queue more staged drama.. if you look at her snaps etc she’s totally begging the we’re in love. It seems so fake the way she dramatically looks at him and acting like she’s never seen a man before lmao! Super cringe

Sai_99
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Sai_99 »

moulinmillion wrote:
Sun Jun 06, 2021 1:32 pm
^ Agree. I can see why she went for him as even with the ex and children he's still out of her league but what's in it for him? She's got no personality, looks, class, or money.

Unless he's not a UK citizen in which case I'm assuming he's interested in her passport :)
he talks briefly in the insta live she did and he has a british accent so i don’t think its for a passport, he seems quite reserved and bashful, maybe he finds her quirky and endearing lol who knows 🤷🏽‍♀️

Chimmy_Joo
Learner
Learner

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Nobody from the vlogger community wished her congratulations. Normally when an Insta-personality (hate the word influ*ncer) gets hitched, there's a small wave of congrats from the community - even as a formality. Most of the comments are from low-tier businesses accounts who are probably hoping for a shout out . even her once best friends Tanji/Sebina haven't acknowledged it.

FlipFlapFlop
Learner
Learner

Post by FlipFlapFlop »

Chimmy_Joo wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 12:05 pm
Nobody from the vlogger community wished her congratulations. Normally when an Insta-personality (hate the word influ*ncer) gets hitched, there's a small wave of congrats from the community - even as a formality. Most of the comments are from low-tier businesses accounts who are probably hoping for a shout out . even her once best friends Tanji/Sebina haven't acknowledged it.
That's true! Usually when a bigger instagrammer gets married they have fellow insta-friends congratulating her. Seems like apart from the odd comments on her posts, no one is that bothered

Alpha+Female
Debater
Debater

Post by Alpha+Female »

Someone commented on her latest pic "how are you with his kids" and Rumena replied "I love them hehe" wow I'm surprised she didn't delete that comment or block the person. Instead she's owning up to the fact that she's a stepmom now without even having her own kids yet. If she loves them so much how come there's no glimpse of them on the feed....? No mention whatsoever

tanzie
Learner
Learner

Post by tanzie »

I just saw her comment where she said she loves his kids. I think it’s great she was accepting of a divorcee with kids, which is hard for many girls especially if they haven’t been married before. And it’s great she isn’t hiding it like most people would. She could have chosen to not speak of that matters. She seems very excited and in love, which is great. She would be so much better if she stopped responding to people in a rude way, instead just deleted the comments or blocked them. But otherwise wish her the best. It’s great she found her soulmate.
These users thanked the author tanzie for the post:
FlipFlapFlop (Fri Jun 11, 2021 4:32 am)
Rating: 12.5%

Chimmy_Joo
Learner
Learner

Post by Chimmy_Joo »

Commend her for owning up to having stepkids unlike Mimi Afgun who kept her own daughter a secret for a good decade 🙄 looks like 101 has her own home too which is good for her. Actually glad she didn't marry a bengali - South Asian culture is brutal, I dont think she would have lasted five mins as a live-in wife with a toxic MIL

Sameya
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Sameya »

Tbh there's nothing wrong with marrying divorcees or with kids. It's important however for them to be as honest as possible from get go. My cousin ended an engagement after she found out from someone the fiance was divorced. It was the fact he lied about it that made her end things. My sister married a divorced guy. When my mum raised concerns at the start when the families were in talks my sis said these days many girls and guys have already been in relationships etc so if this guy had taken a relationship and made it halal and it didn't work out why would she hold that against him. Been 8 years and they're still super happy.
I think someone posting above said it best its nice shes opening up about it. I think her not mentioning them could be due to her drip feeding the feed (which has gotten her all her followers back shes back at 470k now). I'm sure there will be a click bait type video introducing her kids.
I think what ruins it however is the way she behaves with rude commenters she has no grace at all. Maybe her husband will be a good influence on her.
I do feel the last 2 stories shes done about her proposal and her bridal shower have been more to address the many people commenting about how it was all staged. I feel a bit bad tbh as shes very defensive which if it didn't bother her she would have let it be

Alpha+Female
Debater
Debater

Post by Alpha+Female »

I'm interested to know what happened with the guy's first marriage? Why was he divorced? Is the ex-wife still in the picture? Maybe she'll do a video on all this, but then again these are personal questions. It can't be that bad though or else she wouldn't have married him.

peachpanda123
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by peachpanda123 »

Alpha+Female wrote:
Thu Jun 10, 2021 7:57 am
Someone commented on her latest pic "how are you with his kids" and Rumena replied "I love them hehe" wow I'm surprised she didn't delete that comment or block the person. Instead she's owning up to the fact that she's a stepmom now without even having her own kids yet. If she loves them so much how come there's no glimpse of them on the feed....? No mention whatsoever

I mean, if I was her I wouldn't be parading someone else's kids on instagram

Return to “P-U”