luvableviet

peachtea
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Re: luvableviet

Post by peachtea »

Seriously...did he tell her "No I'm not buying you a new Chanel handbag" so she threw a tantrum on snapchat? Lol. Isn't she 30? And still vagueposting about her husband. Mature. She seems to imply she works for his business or his family's business, I wonder how good she is at it.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by straightonedge »

I’ve always found it funny how she’s loves to go off about how hard she works but can’t ever give a straight answer.

I think the only thing she 100% does for herself is manage her internet presence. Other than that I think she just lives off her husband for the most part. In other words maybe she does some work for herself but without Chris she wouldn’t be able to support herself, full-stop.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bunnybunnybunny
Debater
Debater

Post by bunnybunnybunny »

LOL she just talked on SC about how she unfollowed James Charles b/c he was being too slutty at Coachella. :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

She literally said "he was overexposing his buttcrack"

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

Why are her eyelashes so terrible lately? Big chunks are missing throughout them.

Blue_Stella
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blue_Stella »

I made an account just to help clearing things up about her means of living. I'm pretty sure she gets money from doing nails, like a majority of Vietnamese immigrants in the US do. (No shade here because I'm Viet myself and used to do nails part-time while in college as well).

She once said that her family owned a nail salon and she even promoted it on Instagram before. She just doesn't admit it because of shame??!! Her sister-Lily is a pharmacist, the other one-Talia is an engineer, so she-with a big ego-has to make up a facade, grand enough for people to drool over her wealth and her whole family's education. That explains why she said she was going back to school to do pharmacy one time, then other time medical school (lol, can't even keep up with her own lies)

You guys would think how much a nail salon can make in order to live in luxury like she does? I'm here to say, middle class if you work for someone else, but if you are the owner, millionaire! I know countless people who own one or more nail shops and they have hundred of thousands in cash, my aunt-in-law is a millionaire from >30 years in nail industry, and she owns 3 nail shops. I won't go into details but these are facts guys, Shantea obviously worked for her parents' salon, and probably opened one on her own at some point.

She would never give a straight answer because of many reasons behind the business, but I'm certain the biggest one is that she just can't admit she does pedicures for a living and still looks like a queen online with admirers looking up to her.

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

I'm not sure if she does nails anymore, I think she used to do them in Nebraska but she lives in Boston now. And I did find her on a Realtor site listed as a Realtor. I thinks she does do things in her husband's/husband's family business now. She is still funny about exactly WHAT she does for a living, just like always, it must be a personality trait with her.

Blue_Stella
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Blue_Stella »

peachtea wrote:
Fri May 31, 2019 3:19 am
I'm not sure if she does nails anymore, I think she used to do them in Nebraska but she lives in Boston now. And I did find her on a Realtor site listed as a Realtor. I thinks she does do things in her husband's/husband's family business now. She is still funny about exactly WHAT she does for a living, just like always, it must be a personality trait with her.
I'm speaking of her past, considering she could afford all these designer items way before she met Chris. Still questioning her "work" with his family, but Realtor job definitely doesn't buy me. Getting a realtor license is pretty easy, I have friends who get it hoping to jump into the business, but if you have no experience, no history and especially no mentor to lead you into the field, nobody would want to hire you as their realtor. My friends have different jobs and their licenses are just sitting there waiting for a chance I guess.

And she can earn money from owning a nail salon without actually be there. She just needs to hire a manager or someone in the family to run it for her, job done!

JimmyJam12345
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by JimmyJam12345 »

Did anyone see her insta story where she gets “truffle gnocchi” & can’t even pronounce it right?! She’s keeps saying to the waitress “GA-NOCHI”? & the waitress is politely correcting her by pronouncing it correctly & shantea keeps saying “GA-NOCHI GA-NOCHI” & then has the nerve to say “Ugh WHATEVER GA-NOCHI” to the waitress. What A FLIPPING IDIOT. I would post it but I don’t know how to add a screen record video.

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

JimmyJam12345 wrote:
Sat Jun 08, 2019 10:38 am
Did anyone see her insta story where she gets “truffle gnocchi” & can’t even pronounce it right?! She’s keeps saying to the waitress “GA-NOCHI”? & the waitress is politely correcting her by pronouncing it correctly & shantea keeps saying “GA-NOCHI GA-NOCHI” & then has the nerve to say “Ugh WHATEVER GA-NOCHI” to the waitress. What A FLIPPING IDIOT. I would post it but I don’t know how to add a screen record video.
Shoot, I missed it, but it definitely sounds like her. She and Lili both are so obnoxious.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Did anyone see her bratty rant on Snapchat today? Jesus she really acts like someone died and made her queen

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

straightonedge wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:55 pm
Did anyone see her bratty rant on Snapchat today? Jesus Image she really acts like someone died and made her queen

YES lmao, the one about getting an "assistance" (I assume she means assistant?) She said no other woman could handle her work load but she doesn't seem to have it that difficult. She has several of her family members living in that house who watch her kids for her for one. For two she works at her husband's/husband's family's business, it's not like she had to work her way up or whatever. Was she implying her husband is hiring this assistant? Shantea was saying she doesn't need one but clearly she does if her husband thinks she does.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

“No single woman could handle my workload” biiiiitch what the fuck do you even do all day? I know people with actual workloads couldn’t waste time doing YouTube as a hobby for fun, hell even her sister Lili can’t (according to her) post anymore because she’s swamped at the pharmacy.

Get some meaningful perspective, Shantea. There are single moms working themselves to death with FT jobs that don’t have the luxury for wasting days at the spa and shopping on high-street that Shantea does all the time...

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

Who watched her stories tonight? She is so full of crap!!!! Omg this girl is so full of crap she’s probably constipated for the last 30 years. Getting your cna license is plausible in high school but getting paid $30/hr to start as a CNA is unheard of. “I got my degree to practice right out of high school. I know you can take 2 years of college for it also”. Girl, that’s a certificate and definitely not a degree. Hospitals can also train you to be a nursing assistant, you don’t necessarily need to be certified. AND to get certified you just take a course that takes a few months and pass a test. Not TWO years of college. Why spread misinformation like that? Oh right to prove to people you’re smart and special and did it in HS instead of “going through 2 years of college”.

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

Who watched her answer questions on her stories tonight? She must be so constipated bc she’s so full of shit.
:respekt:

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

Does anyone know why her girls are rarely seen together on her stories? It’s like they don’t play together or she can’t handle of them at the same time or something.

peachtea
Debater
Debater

Post by peachtea »

That was the first time I've heard of her being a CNA lol, I don't think I've ever heard her mention that before and I've been following her for years. She probably like cleaned an elderly person's house once so she figures she can stretch to calling herself a CNA. As for her kids never being together, I have noticed that but in the back of my mind I assumed one was napping and the other was awake. But yeah who knows. She has half her family living in her house so they can nanny her kids for her. I get parenting is difficult and tiring but she like...never does it lmao. She's always going out to eat getting several entrees or getting her nails done every damn day instead.

straightonedge
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by straightonedge »

Yeah I noticed that too. Kate’s usually on full display but you rarely see Kara. And yeah that Q&A was something else. The main thing is I don’t get how she calls herself self-made then says married into her real estate job since it “takes a lot of money to start” like that’s as self-made as Kylie Jenner.

And she says in the winter she’s going back to school to get her real estate attorney license...does she even know what that entails? So she’s going back to school, finishing a bachelor’s degree, taking the LSAT, then starting law school for another 3 years, then take the bar exam and get accepted by the state to practice law and specializing in real estate? That’s uh, quite the undertaking when you’re 30 with two kids and planning to have more.

And she’s looking for a bigger house? Why waste time constantly renovating the one she’s in? They’ve been doing that since they moved in.

Tamho
Debater
Debater

Post by Tamho »

Right? She says whatever to inflate her own ego. At this point I’m convinced her English is so terrible I don’t think she knows exactly what she’s saying. My cousin came here when she was in her twenties. Even though she has an accent, she has great grammar. Shamu came when she was 8 and is still so fobby. How can she even get into law school let alone represent someone as their lawyer? She is wrong on so many issues but she says it so confidently that her minions believe it haha. She’s a good bullshitter that’s for sure so maybe she would make a good lawyer.

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

Tamho wrote:Who watched her stories tonight? She is so full of crap!!!! Omg this girl is so full of crap she’s probably constipated for the last 30 years. Getting your cna license is plausible in high school but getting paid $30/hr to start as a CNA is unheard of. “I got my degree to practice right out of high school. I know you can take 2 years of college for it also”. Girl, that’s a certificate and definitely not a degree. Hospitals can also train you to be a nursing assistant, you don’t necessarily need to be certified. AND to get certified you just take a course that takes a few months and pass a test. Not TWO years of college. Why spread misinformation like that? Oh right to prove to people you’re smart and special and did it in HS instead of “going through 2 years of college”.
I’m confused. Didn’t she say she studied computer sci in college years ago?!

euroasiangirl
Debater
Debater

Post by euroasiangirl »

If she’s so rich, why is she driving a Lexus NX? It’s the cheapest Lexus, esp when it’s used.

Return to “L-O”