Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghan DUMP HIM Hughes Part 5

Post by bigoof »

missamewica wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm
Also the wording of this tweet is odd, am I cynical to think that maybe Finley didn't specify for the reuben to be *vegan* ? Lololol idk but I just thought it was weird how she included that detail that he ordered it for her

IMG_6311.PNG
I literally thought the exact same thing as fucked up as it sounds

bigoof
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by bigoof »

missamewica wrote:
Fri Jan 24, 2020 7:23 pm
Also the wording of this tweet is odd, am I cynical to think that maybe Finley didn't specify for the reuben to be *vegan* ? Lololol idk but I just thought it was weird how she included that detail that he ordered it for her

IMG_6311.PNG
I literally thought the exact same thing as fucked up as it sounds

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

stuff wrote:She’s crying over meat? How pathetic.
I think I would cry if I ate a dead animal Image

I don’t really understand how she ate the whole thing without noticing? And how did she eventually find out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neptunian
Talker
Talker

Post by Neptunian »

She's probably crying because now she can't tote around the fact of how long she hasn't eaten meat. I mean it's awful to eat meat if you're vegetarian, I can imagine. I feel like she is overemotional regarding strange things, like I remember she was talking to a therapist to help her grieve over Mac Miller... I understand being heartbroken over something like that but... seemed a little over the top. Idk maybe I'm being harsh.

AddieB
Talker
Talker

Post by AddieB »

Based off of her tweet she didn’t eat the whole thing. She took a bite out of it and she’s upset because not only did she eat meat, but she wasn’t happy about them having to throw the entire order out (wasting food) because it was messed up.

I’m not vegan/vegetarian, but I’m sure that would be upsetting to eat something that you don’t especially for moral reasons.

But wtf...she went to therapy for Mac miller’s death? Nah. That’s doing way too much. Lol.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Is Meghan vegan or just vegetarian? Hasn’t she prob been eating more animal products than she thinks... like when she goes to Taco Bell and gets beans.. most likely Taco Bell doesn’t use vegetarian beans- most all refried beans are made with pork.

kaysagossiper
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kaysagossiper »

Solcool2 wrote:Is Meghan vegan or just vegetarian? Hasn’t she prob been eating more animal products than she thinks... like when she goes to Taco Bell and gets beans.. most likely Taco Bell doesn’t use vegetarian beans- most all refried beans are made with pork.
Taco Bell’s beans are vegan.

She does however eat certain cheeses that contain the stomach lining of cows.

Suckerpunch
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Suckerpunch »

kaysagossiper wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:47 am
Solcool2 wrote:Is Meghan vegan or just vegetarian? Hasn’t she prob been eating more animal products than she thinks... like when she goes to Taco Bell and gets beans.. most likely Taco Bell doesn’t use vegetarian beans- most all refried beans are made with pork.

I seem to recall her still eating fish when she lived in LA.

hater gator
Informer
Informer

Post by hater gator »

Taco Bell’s beans are vegan, anything on their menu can be made vegan if you ask.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Suckerpunch wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:55 am
kaysagossiper wrote:
Sun Jan 26, 2020 4:47 am

I seem to recall her still eating fish when she lived in LA.
That's because she'd always call herself vegetarian when she was really pescatarian (pet peeve of mine honestly, fish is an animal).

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

Meghan is really into Acacia & I find it so annoying. She’s been commenting on her pics for years & had to tag her in her story multiple times before Acacia even noticed her. She just now started following Meghan back a couple months ago. When Acacia started working out with some app, Meghan does it too. When Acacia starts French braiding her hair, Meghan does it for the first time since high school. Those are just some examples off the top of my head. I wouldn’t be surprised if Meghan moved to Oregon partially because of Acacia. I bet next house she’ll just so happen to move eerily close to Eugene. Lol, I’m kidding. But seriously, she just wants to be her so bad.

pear022
Debater
Debater

Post by pear022 »

Who is Acacia?

Sassyfrassy
Talker
Talker

Post by Sassyfrassy »

pear022 wrote:Who is Acacia?
Her name is Acacia Kersey on ig.
She's this holistic, vegan, plant based, crunchy mom, naturalista, etc. Influencer.

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

Lurker
Lurker

Post by 11379 »

Briar wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:43 am
Meghan is really into Acacia & I find it so annoying. She’s been commenting on her pics for years & had to tag her in her story multiple times before Acacia even noticed her. She just now started following Meghan back a couple months ago. When Acacia started working out with some app, Meghan does it too. When Acacia starts French braiding her hair, Meghan does it for the first time since high school. Those are just some examples off the top of my head. I wouldn’t be surprised if Meghan moved to Oregon partially because of Acacia. I bet next house she’ll just so happen to move eerily close to Eugene. Lol, I’m kidding. But seriously, she just wants to be her so bad.

Well, yeah, Meghan has once said that she'd like to be a young parent, so I'm sure she idealizes Acacia's life. I hope, though, that she doesn't get inspired by her. Acacia glorifies the image of a young parent and her situation is far from perfect.

I can see Meghan being a decent mom, but please not anytime soon and especially not with that partner-who-refuses-to-commit-to-her.

Briar
Talker
Talker

Post by Briar »

11379 wrote:
Briar wrote:
Thu Jan 30, 2020 6:43 am

Well, yeah, Meghan has once said that she'd like to be a young parent, so I'm sure she idealizes Acacia's life. I hope, though, that she doesn't get inspired by her. Acacia glorifies the image of a young parent and her situation is far from perfect.

I can see Meghan being a decent mom, but please not anytime soon and especially not with that partner-who-refuses-to-commit-to-her.
ESPECIALLY if they can’t even support themselves. I’m a young parent & it’s extremely hard & not something to just do for the aesthetic. I love being a mom, but if I could’ve waited until I was self sufficient & with an established career before having kids, I would’ve. But I guess some people don’t feel bad about mooching off of their wealthy parents. Seems to me like it doesn’t bother them, with the three bedroom farmhouse they rent & all.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

Sorry, I don’t see either being good parents.

stars&rockets08
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by stars&rockets08 »

Everything Finley says is a stupid joke that's not a joke. How can she stand him? Do they have actual conversations??

Lili2345
Talker
Talker

Post by Lili2345 »

stars&rockets08 wrote:
Fri Jan 31, 2020 4:08 pm
Everything Finley says is a stupid joke that's not a joke. How can she stand him? Do they have actual conversations??
Any time he says something in a vlog it doesn’t even sound like he’s forming coherent thoughts.

Post by Guest »

she looks like a 40 year old granola mom in her latest video. the way she doesn't take care of herself is really catching up with her.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

I wonder how much Finley paid on the road trip? Also I wonder how that goes on your license when you get speeding tickets especially in Canada. I bet they are assholes to cops.

Return to “Meghan Hughes”