Morgan Yates

savebella!
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Morgan Yates

Post by savebella! »

There's been a lot of talk about her on other boards so I decided to make one for her.
She is so hungry for free stuff, it's insaneeeee.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: Morgan Yates

Post by Solcool2 »

I feel like she tries to act like she’s better than other youtubers via exposing companies like dote and revolve but really she’s money hungry like the rest of the youtubers.

hanna_marie
Learner
Learner

Post by hanna_marie »

Finally a Morgan thread! Thank you!
I'm undecided on how I feel about her... I definitely enjoyed her videos waaaay more when she was still in college as she was relatable Now she's become a generic female Youtuber living in LA which is disappointing tbh.
One thing I find gross is the state of her bedroom. How can someone let a room get THAT disgusting? Crap ALL OVER the floor. I hope she washes those clothes that lay on the floor and get trodden on for weeks.

Oscarwilde
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Oscarwilde »

Thank you for making a thread on low effort Morgan Yates. How she gets sponsorships is beyond me with her inconsistent posting and less than appealing content. Like these tour companies taking her on all these vacations? Is her base even buying these tours?

bashfuladducer
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bashfuladducer »

She just spoke very poorly about canon in her vlogs from yesterday and today. She said that there was a brand that was being very difficult and a "nightmare to work with" and she had to repost a photo she did for them on instagram. She's deleting comments so she "won't have more issues with them."

Look, I get being frustrated, but that is technically your employer. When I'm frustrated with my boss, I don't post it all over the internet. If I did, I would most likely not have a job. Why would any other brands that see her vlogs and see the post she is talking about want to work with her if she is just going to bash them on social media when she is being PAID to promote them? I sure as heck wouldn't want to work with that, no matter the circumstances.

gooroo
Debater
Debater

Post by gooroo »

She is one of THE biggest mysteries to me when it comes to youtube. No one ever talks about her, she doesn't have many subscribers, she has lost so much popularity over the years, etc etc.. YET she gets more sponsorships and free stuff than people with way more viewers/subs than her?? Her management team must be actual wizards. She is the most unqualified yet overpaid/sponsored youtuber out there.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

bashfuladducer wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:32 pm
She just spoke very poorly about canon in her vlogs from yesterday and today. She said that there was a brand that was being very difficult and a "nightmare to work with" and she had to repost a photo she did for them on instagram. She's deleting comments so she "won't have more issues with them."

Look, I get being frustrated, but that is technically your employer. When I'm frustrated with my boss, I don't post it all over the internet. If I did, I would most likely not have a job. Why would any other brands that see her vlogs and see the post she is talking about want to work with her if she is just going to bash them on social media when she is being PAID to promote them? I sure as heck wouldn't want to work with that, no matter the circumstances.
She is constantly talking shit or “outing” companies she works with. How the heck does she still get good sponsorships?!

scx22
Learner
Learner

Post by scx22 »

She is very entitled, clearly hasn’t had a hard life. I feel like she also complains a lot about trivial things. For example, I watched a vlog where was on vacation and decided to film herself complaining because a child had an accident in the pool. She was being really rude about it, saying she hated children or something. Also just watched one of her Hawaii vlogs where she keeps complaining about how the elevator in her hotel takes too long. Give me a break!

icecreamluvr
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by icecreamluvr »

scx22 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:36 am
She is very entitled, clearly hasn’t had a hard life. I feel like she also complains a lot about trivial things. For example, I watched a vlog where was on vacation and decided to film herself complaining because a child had an accident in the pool. She was being really rude about it, saying she hated children or something. Also just watched one of her Hawaii vlogs where she keeps complaining about how the elevator in her hotel takes too long. Give me a break!
All she does it complain! I don't understand how she can be in Hawaii yet finding problems with absolutely everything. If I were her sister I would be disappointed that she's being so negative about everything on the trip and only cares about acai and taking pictures. I just don't understand how she can have a college education from Chapel Hill but feels like she's making use of her degree posting instagrams and youtube videos of her below average LA life. I would feel so bored and unsatisfied if I were her, but it seems like she is based on her constant complaining.

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

savebella! wrote:
Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:02 am
There's been a lot of talk about her on other boards so I decided to make one for her.
She is so hungry for free stuff, it's insaneeeee.
judging by her looks now, she's hungry for other things too.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

scx22 wrote:
Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:36 am
Then she should take the stairs lol

Post by Guest »

gooroo wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:39 pm
She is one of THE biggest mysteries to me when it comes to youtube. No one ever talks about her, she doesn't have many subscribers, she has lost so much popularity over the years, etc etc.. YET she gets more sponsorships and free stuff than people with way more viewers/subs than her?? Her management team must be actual wizards. She is the most unqualified yet overpaid/sponsored youtuber out there.
I just found this thread, and was wondering the same thing. How on earth does she make enough to support herself? Seriously I feel like she's Brooke-level of youtuber but she's living in LA when Brooke said she couldn't rely on Youtube for money? Does anybody have any idea how? It's something that's always bothered me and I will forever remain confused. How can one be so irrelevant but still be an influencer? How will she make a living if her sponsors die down? I just don't get it.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

justaregulargirl wrote:
gooroo wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:39 pm
I just found this thread, and was wondering the same thing. How on earth does she make enough to support herself? Seriously I feel like she's Brooke-level of youtuber but she's living in LA when Brooke said she couldn't rely on Youtube for money? Does anybody have any idea how? It's something that's always bothered me and I will forever remain confused. How can one be so irrelevant but still be an influencer? How will she make a living if her sponsors die down? I just don't get it.
A lot of her sponsorships are year long partnerships like fabletics and she recently got an express one. Basically she never needs to actually buy clothing &she gets paid for hauls and videos and insta posts. She said she got a few more spons long term recently too.

yellowbowl
Talker
Talker

Post by yellowbowl »

I just watched her in Shelby's rooftop bar vlog and I can't believe she just wore a big t-shirt to all those bars. So low effort and it didn't match Shelby's vibe at all. Just overall very lame.

foreverkaikhaod
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by foreverkaikhaod »

I don’t even know why brands work with her. I’d be so turned off by her videos if I was looking for influencers to sponsor and came across her channel. All she does is complain.

kdoggy21
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by kdoggy21 »

I think Morgan is awesome lol, she's cracked the YouTube code. She's able to do the absolute bare minimum and still gets to live a decently lavish lifestyle. All y'all aren't wrong about her doing nothing but complaining, but I still think her effort-to-success ratio very impressive and I wouldn't be mad about it if that were my life. Someone like Gretchen needs whatever management Morgan has.

scx22
Learner
Learner

Post by scx22 »

Something about this girl’s mouth really bothers me..it’s like she looks like a chimp or something to me 😂

goldenhour19
Learner
Learner

Post by goldenhour19 »

Just watched a target commercial on Hulu and Morgan is in it holding a bunch of candles or something. It’s like a bunch of “customer” videos and one is her

zombieguts7
Learner
Learner

Post by zombieguts7 »

I wonder what happened to her third roommate Mallory.. she hasn't been in a video in months and they haven't mentioned her either. I always got the vibe that Morgan didn't like Mallory that much (not saying that is the reason why she *maybe* doesn't live there anymore)

zombieguts7
Learner
Learner

Post by zombieguts7 »

I wonder what happened to her third roommate Mallory.. she hasn't been in a video in months and they haven't mentioned her either. I always got the vibe that Morgan didn't like Mallory that much (not saying that is the reason why she *maybe* doesn't live there anymore)

Return to “L-O”