Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MsFili

Post by Johnnyg »

catonroof1 wrote:
Sat Dec 07, 2019 10:49 am
Looks like she’s not that keen on getting the vagina surgery given that she’ll be pushing it back to April next year.

I agree ! Jerome’s life is ruled by Dave ...Dave is too busy with work to go with him so jerome changed the date . I don’t get it jerome has been approved for surgery. Which is coved by Canadian heath care he has a solid date .You would think that jerome would do everything possible to get his ass in the operating room . But no ... it’s all about Dave ! Didn’t he say a few weeks ago that he missed taking his hormones for a few days ? Doesn’t sound committed to me ...

Judgingu
Learner
Learner

Post by Judgingu »

So let me get this straight....... Mr Fili is dating someone who is most likely a criminal. He said he wasn't sure if he was going to continue seeing "mystery guy". Suddenly realizes how alone he is and runs back to someone who belongs behind bars. Makes sense though. Mystery man must like the D.

Not-skinny-bitch
Learner
Learner

Post by Not-skinny-bitch »

I thought restraining orders typically have ‘expiration dates’, unless renewed. Maybe the restraining order on Ashlee with regards to Dave’s daughter has expired.

I haven’t been catching many of her videos lately. Can’t believe she would put off that surgery. Seems like she has been living as a woman since high school and she is what.. early 40’s now? I can’t figure out why it hasn’t been done - unless the obesity was the issue and she wasn’t motivated enough to lose the weight.
I’m guessing she is not telling her dates she is transitioning, she is not a hot skinny bitch but really half the battle is self confidence and she seems to have that so I guess good for her on that..

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

Expires May 2021

(CI18-01-14920 SMITH, DAVID R. vs ABELLA, ASHLEE)

Documents Filed (CI18-01-14920)

Doc # Reg Date Court Location Document Notes
30-May-2018
Winnipeg-QB
APPLICATION - PROTECTION ORDER
DAVID RYDER SMITH AND ON BEHALF OF MINOR CHILD
30-May-2018
Winnipeg-QB
DISPOSITION SHEET
DESROSIERS, 30 MAY 2018, GRANTED, 30 MAY 2021
30-May-2018
Winnipeg-QB
PROTECTION ORDER
RESP SHLL NOT FLLW PRT PRTY/PRT MINOR CHILD, RESP SHLL NOT DIR/INDIR COMM/CONTACT PRT PRTY/PRT MINOR CHILD, RESP SHLL NOT ATTND AT, OR NR OR WITHIN 200M WHER PRT PRTY RESIDES/REG ATTNDS/WORKS EXP CRT PROC, SEE FILE FOR MORE DETAILS
30-May-2018
Winnipeg-QB
CPIC ENTRY AND/OR SERVICE - PROV.CRT
PROTECTION ORDER, FAXED, WPG POLICE SERVICE, 30 MAY 2018
30-May-2018
Winnipeg-QB
PERSONAL INFORMATION - PROV.CRT
30-May-2018
Winnipeg-QB
PROTECTION ORDER
AMENDED - RESP SHLL NOT FLLW PRT PRTY/PRT MINOR CHILD, RESP SHLL NOT DIR/INDIR COMM/CONTACT PRT PRTY/PRT MINOR CHILD, RESP SHLL NOT ATTND AT, OR NR OR WITHIN 200M WHER PRT PRTY RESIDES/REG ATTNDS/WORKS EXP CRT PROC, SEE FILE FOR MORE DETAILS
30-May-2018
Winnipeg-QB
CPIC ENTRY AND/OR SERVICE - PROV.CRT
AMENDED PROTECTION ORDER, FAXED, WPG POLICE SERVICE, 03 JUN 2018
04-Jun-2018
Winnipeg-QB
NOTICE OF APPLICATION - SET ASIDE/VARY/REVOKE (PO)
RESP, SET ASIDE PO OF
04-Jun-2018
Winnipeg-QB
AFFIDAVIT
ASHLEE ABELLA, AFF 04JUN2018
04-Jun-2018
Winnipeg-QB
COURT TRANSCRIPT ORDER REQUEST
05-Jun-2018
Winnipeg-QB
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE - PROTECTION ORDER
RESP. 31 MAY 2018, SHERIFF SERVICES
06-Jun-2018
Winnipeg-QB
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE BY SHERIFF
NOTICE OF APPLICATION & AFFIDAVIT OF RESP, DAVID SMITH, 05 JUN 2018
06-Jun-2018
Winnipeg-QB
CERTIFICATE OF SERVICE - PROTECTION ORDER
ASHLEE ABELLA, 04 JUN 2018, MANITOBA SHERIFF WINNIPEG
18-Jun-2018
Winnipeg-QB
TRANSCRIPT
PROTECTION ORDER - 30MAY2018 - DESROSIERS, JJP
04-Jul-2018
Winnipeg-QB
DISPOSITION SHEET
SIMONSEN,J - 04JUL2018 -
04-Jul-2018
Winnipeg-QB
CPIC ENTRY AND/OR SERVICE - QB
P.O. S/ASIDE FAXED TO WPG CPIC OFFICE ON 04JUL2018
Parties (CI18-01-14920)

Party Type Party Name Lawyer
APPLICANT 001
SMITH, DAVID RYDER
RESPONDENT 001
ABELLA, ASHLEE
Court Hearings (CI18-01-14920)

Court Hearings not found

Related Files (CI18-01-14920)

Related Files not fo

catonroof1
Learner
Learner

Post by catonroof1 »

Not-skinny-bitch wrote:
Sun Dec 08, 2019 9:52 pm
I thought restraining orders typically have ‘expiration dates’, unless renewed. Maybe the restraining order on Ashlee with regards to Dave’s daughter has expired.

I haven’t been catching many of her videos lately. Can’t believe she would put off that surgery. Seems like she has been living as a woman since high school and she is what.. early 40’s now? I can’t figure out why it hasn’t been done - unless the obesity was the issue and she wasn’t motivated enough to lose the weight.
I’m guessing she is not telling her dates she is transitioning, she is not a hot skinny bitch but really half the battle is self confidence and she seems to have that so I guess good for her on that..
Her being morbidly obese for years is most likely why she’s not had it done. Also I believe the sex change operation was not available through the national healthcare back in the day when she was slimmer...however I may be wrong. Also that doesn’t explain why she would not have had her nose done by now given that it’s not hugely expensive. She was paying almost 1000 dollars a month for a year on an apartment she practically never used, which is a huge chunk of money she could have used on her surgeries...

PGerber
Talker
Talker

Post by PGerber »

Okay let me get this straight...she returns an item from Value Village that “she never used” ...BITCH you used it to take pictures of to sell it...I don’t even think that’s legal. And I also saw the “faulty” candle....it was burned to the bottom. How is she not banned from Value Village??

And this bs of her authenticating a bag is ridiculous. I am waiting for the day she pisses someone off or is arrested for fraud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blueyonder
Learner
Learner

Post by Blueyonder »

So it’s breaking the restraining order. It certainly does have big balls and self confidence to believe it’s above the law. Shemale bitch. I don’t like this thing and Dave is too stupid to understand it.

pattycakes
Talker
Talker

Post by pattycakes »

:rofl: What I find hilarious is how Nancy hides her face in all of Jerome’s videos when he points the camera at her direction, so weird, yet she films freely with him on her channel. I don’t get it.

Msfili, complains that all the guys on dating sites approach him for sex, when all his pics are vulgar with explicit intros, such as “I want to suck” and such...yet he wonders why guys approach him and want to use him for sex lol...He wants to come off as a sexy kitten, when in reality he puts himself out there begging for it.

Oh yeah, he also claims he’s in his mid 20s, what’s up with that? Is he nuts?? :rofl:

PGerber
Talker
Talker

Post by PGerber »

pattycakes wrote::rofl: What I find hilarious is how Nancy hides her face in all of Jerome’s videos when he points the camera at her direction, so weird, yet she films freely with him on her channel. I don’t get it.

Msfili, complains that all the guys on dating sites approach him for sex, when all his pics are vulgar with explicit intros, such as “I want to suck” and such...yet he wonders why guys approach him and want to use him for sex lol...He wants to come off as a sexy kitten, when in reality he puts himself out there begging for it.

Oh yeah, he also claims he’s in his mid 20s, what’s up with that? Is he nuts?? :rofl:
wait...wait...wait...

did you say 20’s!! BAHAHAHAHA ImageImage

maybe that’s what the cheap fake designer sunglasses all the time are all about...the more of his face he hides the younger he will look. Maybe the full bag over the head is in the near future.

has Nancy made a reappearance in videos?? I will have to turn on adblocker and take a look...Dave must not be around if that’s the case.

Have you seen his dating online profile thing?? What app is he on?? it must be a hook up type one.

Mistrezza_2007
Learner
Learner

Post by Mistrezza_2007 »

Dave was not on his new videos and I can already sense something is up! Nancy is back thrifting with Jerome only because he got no one to thrift with. Nancy is better off without Jerome. I watched them both and their channels are very opposite. In a way I like to watch them separately. I really can't complain though I would rather watch Jerome thrifting with Nancy or anyone of Jerome's friends than with Dave. Jerome act like his normal self when with other friends. But when Jerome is with Dave he transformed to be like this giddy annoying little girl. The cleavage showing off bra, the lipgloss with his duck face, the fugly sunglasses so obvious that Jerome is trying so hard for Dave's attention. :rofl:

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

Why do you guys refer to them as Jerome? You might not like what she does but that does not make her any less or more of a woman. She has identified as a woman for a very long time it seems so some of these comments are very transphobic. Also im actually shocked how much weight ashlee has seemed to lose. I love how she has clearly had to downgrade a lot of her "lifestyle" Does she have a degree of any sorts? Why spend so much on surgery when she really should go back to school so she can get a real job with benefits. She will not be able to live off of thrifting when she is 50+

pattycakes
Talker
Talker

Post by pattycakes »

chain wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:03 am
Why do you guys refer to them as Jerome? You might not like what she does but that does not make her any less or more of a woman. She has identified as a woman for a very long time it seems so some of these comments are very transphobic. Also im actually shocked how much weight ashlee has seemed to lose. I love how she has clearly had to downgrade a lot of her "lifestyle" Does she have a degree of any sorts? Why spend so much on surgery when she really should go back to school so she can get a real job with benefits. She will not be able to live off of thrifting when she is 50+

I guess because Jerome is his given name, that’s why. I’m not transphobic by any means, everyone is free to do whatever makes them happy. Saying this, it doesn’t change the fact that he was born a male. You can dispute this all you want but you can’t fool science. If change makes him / her happy, great! Doesn’t mean I have to think their way.

chain
Informer
Informer

Post by chain »

pattycakes wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:37 am
chain wrote:
Wed Dec 18, 2019 7:03 am

I guess because Jerome is his given name, that’s why. I’m not transphobic by any means, everyone is free to do whatever makes them happy. Saying this, it doesn’t change the fact that he was born a male. You can dispute this all you want but you can’t fool science. If change makes him / her happy, great! Doesn’t mean I have to think their way.
Im not saying this in an argumentative tone but just informing that when someone identifies as another gender and you knowingly misgender someone that does go under transphobia. I know you're not out in hate groups poaching trans people but socially these days people are insensitive to pronouns. I personally believe lots of "trans" people are doing it for trend purposes but ashlee seems to have been doing this since the early 2000s so I believe she truly is trans. Genetically yes she has male genitals but wasn't she also on hormones at some point? That messes with a lot of your hormonal balances and can start treating your body as female despite not having a vagina. Thank you for not being nasty about stating your opinion.

pattycakes
Talker
Talker

Post by pattycakes »

You’re not being argumentative at all, sorry If it came out a different way. :)

I’m just explaining why I referred to him as Jerome, it wasn’t meant to be mean or hurtful.

I just have a different opinion on the transgender issue, but thats just my own opinion. I don’t hate or think it’s wrong by any means. Each person has to do what they think is best. I just think sometimes they blow things out of proportion. For example, the transgender man who is suing 5 home based beauticians for refusing to wax her testicles and then sued a gynaecologist for refusing to see her. This is where I don’t agree.

Another area of the body in which the differences between males and females can be identified is during an examination of the skeleton, head and skull. This cannot be changed with any type of surgery or hormones.

gossipshawtyy
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipshawtyy »

I don't think us referring to him by his birth name is any worse than when he curses strangers and commenters. I'm not transphobic either but I don't respect people who lack respect for others. Jerome is visibly jealous of his cishet female friends and treats them worlds different from his new bestie Dave.
Due to Jeromes nasty attitude he is lonely this holiday season and I don't feel bad for him at all. His siblings know him better than we do and it's telling that they've ceased contact with him. Maybe his best friend Dave will share crumbs from his family xmas dinner.
Funny how Jerome will drop everything for Dave but it's been radio silent on Dave's end for a while now.

Blueyonder
Learner
Learner

Post by Blueyonder »

This thing is just mean. That’s why we refer to it in a derogatory manner. Until it proves it’s genuinely nice, it doesn’t deserve respect.

PGerber
Talker
Talker

Post by PGerber »

I agree...the reason I refer to him/her as Jerome is because of the nasty attitude she projects on to everyone and everything. From the stores she calls “crack heads” or “f’ing crazy” because they price a Danier bag for 60 bucks so she can’t flip it for 100 and make any profit. To the friends and family she uses and treats like garbage. To the poor subscribers who have come and gone who literally make a simple comment or question on an open forum. To the people who buy her junk she then insults on video because they may have to budget and don’t portray a fake ass persona while living off their parents. And lastly to the poor men (or women) that she has led on on the internet with filtered photos and dating for ages while purposely giving oral sex and still not telling them she is a man. Are just SOME of the reasons I have ZERO respect for this person.

She/He is a C***! And I never use that word!!

I am not homophobic but also do not believe that my tax payer dollars need to be going to give this thing a breast augmentation. NO thank you! The sex change I can somewhat consider getting some funding for but only under strict regulations.

pattycakes
Talker
Talker

Post by pattycakes »

True, what happened to Dave? Why hasn’t he invited her over to his family’s place for the holidays since he’s her bestie, BFF. So odd, I think he may have found a girlfriend or they had another fallout...I’m predicting Christmas dinner will be at Nancy’s place.

pattycakes
Talker
Talker

Post by pattycakes »

I think Dave felt he was increasing her views and may have asked for a share of the YouTube funds.

Johnnyg
Debater
Debater

Post by Johnnyg »

Dave finally realized that Jerome is a stage 5 clinger .

Return to “L-O”