MamaMiaMakeup (Mia Stammer) | Part 2

radishes
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MamaMiaMakeup (Mia Stammer) | Part 2

Post by radishes »

milkymacaroon wrote:the fact someone actually posted her address is messed up mia can be pretty annoying but she doesnt deserve to have her personal information leaked
Apparently Mia accidentally leaked it herself? That’s what the person said. But idk where she leaked it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Her music is trash lol

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

Post by bobbielovesyoux »

Its so clear she is over youtube, good luck with the music career though. I don't think she will get very far with it, I wonder if she will come back to youtube when she realizes her music won't get her anywhere.

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

LOL she turned off the comments on her latest music video. Great start Mia.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Post by smugdisneychick11 »

Yikes. Her views are non existent. How is she even maintaining her lifestyle at this point??

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Sorry for the double post, but I didn't even realize she posted a new song and yikes...just yikes..

Bitchesbebonkers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Bitchesbebonkers »

Very awkward that her & Alisha go to the same exact events & their mutual friends have to share time between the two of them because neither are mature enough to be cordial

Ambeezy333
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Ambeezy333 »

Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
Mon Nov 25, 2019 6:27 pm
Very awkward that her & Alisha go to the same exact events & their mutual friends have to share time between the two of them because neither are mature enough to be cordial
I really want to know what happened between them. In Alisha’s lasted vlog, when Adelaine and Remi are opening presents, Alisha moves the camera so that Mia is no longer in frame.

smugdisneychick11
Talker
Talker

Ambeezy333 wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 1:04 pm
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
I really want to know what happened between them. In Alisha’s lasted vlog, when Adelaine and Remi are opening presents, Alisha moves the camera so that Mia is no longer in frame.
Right? It's so weird. The worst part of these girls is that they act like high schools who just hate each other and seem catty about it. Grow up. Adults don't act like this.

goodgollymissmolly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by goodgollymissmolly »

Ambeezy333 wrote:
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
They were in the back seat of Remi's car together in Remi's latest vlog and seemed to be laughing and getting along, but Alisha didn't show Mia in her vlog. It's such a weird situation.

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

goodgollymissmolly wrote:
Ambeezy333 wrote:
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
They were in the back seat of Remi's car together in Remi's latest vlog and seemed to be laughing and getting along, but Alisha didn't show Mia in her vlog. It's such a weird situation.
I remember Mia mentioning in her breakup video a friend asked her if she was crying for attention. I’m wondering if it was Alisha. Alisha has changed so much since getting close to remi. Mia and Alishas friendship was genuine. Unlike Alisha and Remi’s

bobbielovesyoux
Learner
Learner

Post by bobbielovesyoux »

Queenofpink95 wrote:
Fri Dec 06, 2019 6:22 pm
Ambeezy333 wrote:
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:
I remember Mia mentioning in her breakup video a friend asked her if she was crying for attention. I’m wondering if it was Alisha. Alisha has changed so much since getting close to remi. Mia and Alishas friendship was genuine. Unlike Alisha and Remi’s

I agree with Alisha and Mia seeming like legit friends. I loved watching them together, they matched well. With Alisha and Remi it’s just a bunch of Yasssss queen and shallow reasons for getting “fit” and exercising. Mia and Alisha seemed like they had fun past all the shallow shit. But I guess people change :?

April114
Lurker
Lurker

Post by April114 »

Queenofpink95 wrote:
Ambeezy333 wrote:
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:

I bet Alisha is that unsupportive friend. Have you seen Jon Marie video? She said she got out of a toxic friendship. That friend is unsupportive when she try to start a youtube channel and that particular friend said that "youtube is her thing". That reminds me of Regina George in Means Girls. Gretchen is not allowes to wear hoops earring because it's her thing. I see no difference.

Queenofpink95
Debater
Debater

Post by Queenofpink95 »

April114 wrote:
Queenofpink95 wrote:
Ambeezy333 wrote:
Bitchesbebonkers wrote:

I bet Alisha is that unsupportive friend. Have you seen Jon Marie video? She said she got out of a toxic friendship. That friend is unsupportive when she try to start a youtube channel and that particular friend said that "youtube is her thing". That reminds me of Regina George in Means Girls. Gretchen is not allowes to wear hoops earring because it's her thing. I see no difference.
I saw that video, when she mentioned that I was so mad. That’s so childish. I’m glad Jon Marie made a channel. I always liked seeing her in the vlogs

yoyotomi
Debater
Debater

Post by yoyotomi »

She was a lot more likable in the video she posted in my opinion. I’m glad she wasn’t super over the top excited and hyper

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

Ok she now has asshole lips lol. Def too far. I was okay with them at first I think it looked good but she went way too big she honestly looks ridiculous. The big lips trend is def something they'll all look back at then like thin eyebrows, regretfully.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Strawberryjelly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Strawberryjelly »

timesnewroman wrote:Ok she now has asshole lips lol. Def too far. I was okay with them at first I think it looked good but she went way too big she honestly looks ridiculous. The big lips trend is def something they'll all look back at then like thin eyebrows, regretfully.

Her natural lips were already pretty plump and suited her face a lot better :/

timesnewroman
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by timesnewroman »

^ I agree. Up close too they just look like she went too 2 big 2 fast. They dry as hell in this pic too and look fresh since you still see the injection marksImage

pinotgrigiolife
Informer
Informer

Post by pinotgrigiolife »

What is she even doing lol. She's trying to be Billie Eilish? Is she still with her man?

cocomomo
Informer
Informer

Post by cocomomo »

pinotgrigiolife wrote:
Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:55 pm
What is she even doing lol. She's trying to be Billie Eilish? Is she still with her man?
Probably not lmao
She goes through more people than a bus station.

Return to “L-O”