Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Michelle Reed

Post by abigail »

leopardmuffin wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 6:02 am
This week's podcast she kept hinting that her and Aiden are thinking about moving back to Texas, as people on here predicted
Michelle's probably thrilled about the pandemic because now she has an excuse to force MyHusbandDouchebag to leave NYC lmao

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

abigail wrote:
leopardmuffin wrote:
This week's podcast she kept hinting that her and Aiden are thinking about moving back to Texas, as people on here predicted
Michelle's probably thrilled about the pandemic because now she has an excuse to force MyHusbandDouchebag to leave NYC lmao
I was thinking the same. She can start her family faster and won’t need to pretend she knows anything about negotiating a salary anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nataliya
Informer
Informer

Post by Nataliya »

I unsubscribed from her channel last summer (too many repetitive videos, too many ads), but this quarantine has me so bored that I'm checking up on people I used to watch, Michelle included. I'm honestly a little disappointed that not much has changed in the last year. She's still churning out the same content, still preaching these extreme Christian ideals, and still advertising random bs companies. Even her "day in my life" and advice videos are so boring. How is it possible that she lives in one of the most exciting cities in the world, but still has nothing to share? She's just so mediocre.

Nataliya
Informer
Informer

Post by Nataliya »

24601 wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 5:15 pm
abigail wrote:
leopardmuffin wrote:
I was thinking the same. She can start her family faster and won’t need to pretend she knows anything about negotiating a salary anymore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
She so desperately wants to come across as a "boss babe" making the big bucks in the Big Apple but has the personality of a complete pushover. I get that nobody is a powerhouse businesswoman right after graduation but she's just way in over her head pretending like she has her whole career figured out. I feel like she's starting to realize that she isn't cut out for the NYC lifestyle (absolutely not suited for conservative Christians) and wants to escape back to Texas.

Post by Guest »

^I don’t think she ever considered herself a businesswoman or even wanted to be one, I just think she took that angle for her channel because it gets more clicks than righteous Christianity. Once she starts pumping out children she can fully transition to mommy vlogger

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

Does Michelle not know that true HIIT workouts are between 4-15 minutes... true HIIT is where you go all out then rest... so when she talks about her 60 minute HIIT I’m so confused. The longest should be 30 minutes. She should just say cardio workouts. Also her hair loss is bc she’s prob not eating enough her what I eat in a days (if it’s accurate) are not enough for how much she works out.

stegdog13
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by stegdog13 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 am
Does Michelle not know that true HIIT workouts are between 4-15 minutes... true HIIT is where you go all out then rest... so when she talks about her 60 minute HIIT I’m so confused. The longest should be 30 minutes. She should just say cardio workouts. Also her hair loss is bc she’s prob not eating enough her what I eat in a days (if it’s accurate) are not enough for how much she works out.
But if she ate enough she wouldn't be able to brag about how an XS is so baggy on her.

Miamourxoxo
Learner
Learner

Post by Miamourxoxo »

Solcool2 wrote:
Tue May 26, 2020 10:07 am
Haha that has bothered me so much for so long. Sometimes she’ll show herself doing the the HIIT workouts and she’s doing low-impact exercises like lunges or squats... I would love to see her try more intense workouts since she says she likes plyometrics

Elizamichellee
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Elizamichellee »

Tragic she pays 1700 just to have a twin sized bed. Is she breaking her lease or is it over?

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

Elizamichellee wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:00 am
Tragic she pays 1700 just to have a twin sized bed. Is she breaking her lease or is it over?
her lease is up in july

jadorexo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by jadorexo »

jadorexo wrote:
Sat Jun 13, 2020 9:26 pm
Elizamichellee wrote:
her lease is up on july 7

Post by Guest »

Elizamichellee wrote:
Soon she will be paying 3k to support her unemployed mans... but at least she'll have a queen!

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Does this girl just not upload on youtube or instagram anymore? Her last video was June 10 and I don't think she's posted any stories on IG all week

Lavenderandme
Learner
Learner

Post by Lavenderandme »

Did Aiden just tagged taxes in his latest IG? I'm not from America, is domestic travel still discouraged?

I noticed too that Michelle has been very quiet on social media lately. In her latest video she said that she is going through something personal.

cici2020
Debater
Debater

Post by cici2020 »

I don't follow his IG so i can't see his story, but he changed his bio to say "DFW by NYC by New England 🇺🇸 @thekingscollege alum" soooooooooo they are obviously moving to texas together.

airlocked
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by airlocked »

His LinkedIn shows that he has just started a new job in DFW

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Lavenderandme wrote:
Sat Jun 20, 2020 6:35 am
Did Aiden just tagged taxes in his latest IG? I'm not from America, is domestic travel still discouraged?

I noticed too that Michelle has been very quiet on social media lately. In her latest video she said that she is going through something personal.
Maybe her wedding got postponed?

I don't see why she's so upset though bc it seems like she finally got her way and Aidan has moved to TX.

Solcool2
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Solcool2 »

When is she going to move out of her NYC apt? In one of aidens last insta posts he tagged Austin... are they moving to Dallas or Austin?

Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by 24601 »

Solcool2 wrote:
Tue Jun 23, 2020 9:16 am
When is she going to move out of her NYC apt? In one of aidens last insta posts he tagged Austin... are they moving to Dallas or Austin?
Ugh I hate he is on private now bc I can't see his posts. They're definitely moving to Dallas, his LinkedIn says he has a job there now. Michelle must be thrilled she doesn't have to pretend to be an NYC girlboss now.

Post by Guest »

New York is now banning Texans from entry unless they quarantine for 2 weeks because of how bad Texas is hit.

Return to “L-O”