Laiba Zaid (bodmonzaid)

peachesnoranges
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laiba Zaid (bodmonzaid)

Post by peachesnoranges »

Has anyone noticed the difference in Sana's nose compared to when Laiba first would post pictures with her? Perhaps a liquid rhinoplasty (fillers)? Here are some older pictures:

Old and more recent picture, same pose:

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Good find - she's definitely had a 10 minute nose job or whatever they're called. It looks super settle but I guess whatever makes her happy I guess. I would imagine once the body dysmorphia and dark side of instagram and social media influencing hits her she'll probably get more work/fillers done.

bangbangxo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by bangbangxo »

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT so this girl left her government job to become a youtuber ? LMAOOOOOOOOO

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

Sana needs to post legit clients instead of continuously doing makeup looks on her sister. It's getting old and always the same colours/looks

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

OMG. She can be quite annoying but she keeps gaining followers on IG. So annoying and she hates her sister-in-law. The tension between them shows in their youtube videos! People are like sheep commenting under her videos and photos instead of pointing out some of the true facts.

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

bangbangxo wrote:
Wed Jan 23, 2019 8:10 am
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIT so this girl left her government job to become a youtuber ? LMAOOOOOOOOO
Ikr!! But why????

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

sarathomas753 wrote:
Tue Jan 29, 2019 9:21 pm
OMG. She can be quite annoying but she keeps gaining followers on IG. So annoying and she hates her sister-in-law. The tension between them shows in their youtube videos! People are like sheep commenting under her videos and photos instead of pointing out some of the true facts.
Yessss it’s super obvious they don’t have the close relationship they’re trying to portray. Laiba has a fucking degree in accounting which automatically makes her book smart in my view because from experience that’s not the easiest degree to obtain. Laiba should just quit YouTube and get a real job because it’s so obvious she has depression and anxiety. Sana on the other hand is a right dumbass for quitting her job and going out to get facials all day... like wtf? Seems like a sweet enough girl who is incredibly misguided.

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

Which college does she have an accounting degree from, do you know?

blueraindrops wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:34 pm
sarathomas753 wrote:
Yessss it’s super obvious they don’t have the close relationship they’re trying to portray. Laiba has a fucking degree in accounting which automatically makes her book smart in my view because from experience that’s not the easiest degree to obtain. Laiba should just quit YouTube and get a real job because it’s so obvious she has depression and anxiety. Sana on the other hand is a right dumbass for quitting her job and going out to get facials all day... like wtf? Seems like a sweet enough girl who is incredibly misguided.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

sarathomas753 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:43 pm

blueraindrops wrote:
sarathomas753 wrote:
I don’t know where she went, but probably a school local to her. I can’t see her being the type to venture far or live in dorms.

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

Maybe, Sana got fired or laid off from her govt job. That’s why she is doing youtube now.

Laiba was talking about moving to the uk in her video?? Where did she move to eventually? Jane and finch hood?

blueraindrops wrote:
Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:22 am
sarathomas753 wrote:
Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:43 pm

blueraindrops wrote:
sarathomas753 wrote:
I don’t know where she went, but probably a school local to her. I can’t see her being the type to venture far or live in dorms.

Post by Guest »

Been following Laiba for ages and tbh I still find her better than a lot of the other ones but just wondering if anybody else is wondering what happened with her and Sana? Like I saw Laiba promote Sana and help her so much in the early days and they seemed genuinely close but I wonder what changed on the past couple of months.. there's been multiple posts where they don't like each other's posts or spend much time together and even Laiba doesn't see Nadia as much as before her brother got married. Strange really as I think Laiba is the one who actually got her family into YouTube and Instagram where originally none of her family (except her mum) seemed that interested

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Asiyadelete604 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:06 pm
Been following Laiba for ages and tbh I still find her better than a lot of the other ones but just wondering if anybody else is wondering what happened with her and Sana? Like I saw Laiba promote Sana and help her so much in the early days and they seemed genuinely close but I wonder what changed on the past couple of months.. there's been multiple posts where they don't like each other's posts or spend much time together and even Laiba doesn't see Nadia as much as before her brother got married. Strange really as I think Laiba is the one who actually got her family into YouTube and Instagram where originally none of her family (except her mum) seemed that interested
Tbh I think its the fact having her SIL on her channel backfired. Everyone preferred Sana over her and said Laiba was really rude. It looks like SM is what drove them apart.

Post by Guest »

the younger sis (zaina) does wear contacts. i can tell because i used to too (lol) and if you look closely in some of the pics the pupils are pointing in different directions (that sometimes happens with contacts)

midnightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by midnightshade »

Asiyadelete604 wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:06 pm
Yeah it does seem like something happened which is kinda of sad because it did look like they were so close. Laiba used to be close to Sana's sister too. I'm pretty sure she went to London with them too.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

So I randomly clicked on her video from a few weeks ago where it was titled what she looked like ten years ago, and before just skimming through the video I checked the comments. So much bashing because they were torturing the dog. So I clicked on the video and her stupid older brother was blowing a horn in the dogs ears constantly. And everyone is standing around laughing at it. It’s bad enough that they have a dog when they aren’t supposed to, but now they torture it too?? Wtf is wrong with these people?

And then i saw another comment in the same video where someone was asking about the fat loss challenge and people replied saying Laiba scams people and never replies in regards to those emails. And that she always uses the same super old videos to promote them. It’s so true, she always posts the same videos and never talks about them. This family scams and are a bunch of losers.

SamosaChutney
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by SamosaChutney »

Where the hell are you guys getting the idea that her and Sana aren’t as close anymore? They literally just did a hair collaboration and posted pictures together a few days ago. I don’t think Laiba or Sana are the type to let something dumb like YouTube get in their way. They’re very family oriented people and I’m sure they’re still good friends. You guys are entertaining sometimes but go OTT with your conspiracy theories lmao...

blubber1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by blubber1 »

Did you all see Sana's new photoshoot that's INCREDIBLY similar to the one Manal and Laiba did...........................

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

SamosaChutney wrote:
Mon Feb 18, 2019 5:33 pm
Where the hell are you guys getting the idea that her and Sana aren’t as close anymore? They literally just did a hair collaboration and posted pictures together a few days ago. I don’t think Laiba or Sana are the type to let something dumb like YouTube get in their way. They’re very family oriented people and I’m sure they’re still good friends. You guys are entertaining sometimes but go OTT with your conspiracy theories lmao...
relax
I'm not sorry.

sarathomas753
Talker
Talker

Post by sarathomas753 »

Did laiba used to sleep around or still does? She looks like a total slut

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

sarathomas753 wrote:
Thu Mar 28, 2019 3:02 am
Did laiba used to sleep around or still does? She looks like a total slut
im not sure i agree with that, im the first to talk shit but you cant start shaming someone for something youre not even sure of lol. Plus from what i recall she hasnt done anything suggestive either. she's just spoiled and lazy
I'm not sorry.

Return to “L-O”