Laiba Zaid (bodmonzaid)

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Laiba Zaid (bodmonzaid)

Post by jadelifts_ »

I havent found anything about this girl on here, and i just needed to see if i was the only one that feels like shes kind of fake af? shes always crying or bitching about something, the only genuine thing i think that ever came out of her was a video she posted on YT and i still couldnt get through the whole thing because i found it so stupid.
I'm not sorry.

upintheair
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laiba Zaid (bodmonzaid)

Post by upintheair »

She doesn't seem like she's that bright tbh. Anytime I watch her snaps, she doesn't sound intelligent. And it's so weird how her entire family is like mooching off of whatever success she has. Like why should we care that the entire family have their own snapchats/instagrams? It's so weird to me.

And her pink hair has got to go, it looks terrible on her.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

thats what i noticed too.. like her mom, look i get it shes proud, but shes vlogging now and using snapchat too, come on! also is it weird that her only friend is her brother's now wife? she went on a rant about how shes just forward and shes not rude to people its just how she is. That doesnt mean youre not rude tho it just means your family is used to your spoiled ass. her pink hair is awful she should have stuck with red. her hair probably feels like straw by now
I'm not sorry.

Kaur12
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaur12 »

I like her but I feel like she has a bit of growing up today bc she's always whining. There a not a lot of desi bloggers on YT or if there are the have like no subscribers I have yet to find someone who is actually personable and relatable? What do you guys think? Do you guys know any?

FakeWomen
Learner
Learner

Post by FakeWomen »

Kaur12 wrote:I like her but I feel like she has a bit of growing up today bc she's always whining. There a not a lot of desi bloggers on YT or if there are the have like no subscribers I have yet to find someone who is actually personable and relatable? What do you guys think? Do you guys know any?
There are quite a few, such as fictionallyflawless, rumena_101 and a few others.

FakeWomen
Learner
Learner

Post by FakeWomen »

Kaur12 wrote:I like her but I feel like she has a bit of growing up today bc she's always whining. There a not a lot of desi bloggers on YT or if there are the have like no subscribers I have yet to find someone who is actually personable and relatable? What do you guys think? Do you guys know any?
Fictionallyflawless and rumena_101 come to mind. There are a few others.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

She is always whining and complaining about something. She literally doesn't do anything all day, wakes up super late, and just mopes around the house. She stopped doing fitness videos as often as she used to and that was what got her noticed. She needs to revamp and redo her lifestyle and grow up. Her content was interesting as a fitness person but it does seem like she is trying to do beauty more now.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

upintheair wrote:She is always whining and complaining about something. She literally doesn't do anything all day, wakes up super late, and just mopes around the house. She stopped doing fitness videos as often as she used to and that was what got her noticed. She needs to revamp and redo her lifestyle and grow up. Her content was interesting as a fitness person but it does seem like she is trying to do beauty more now.
shes not even good in anything fitness related. she loves to brag about her numbers but ive done and seen way better, and none of us are ig famous by any means compared to her, not only that but she doesnt even consistently lift enough to progress. she needs to get a job, stop leaching off her parents, stop using her coach as a means to get more popular in the fitness community, and honestly just stop being a little baby.
I'm not sorry.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

It’s amazing how lazy she is. I’m surprised beauty companies send her so much stuff. I mean don’t get me wrong. As a fellow Pakistani, it’s awesome seeing her on those Tarte campaigns. But I wish she was consistent in what she does. Even if she isn’t the best lifter, the fact that she likes it is cool and rare in our community. She really should capitalize on that along with the beauty stuff. She has a lot of potential literally just for being desi and being into this stuff but she’s so goddamn lazy she can’t get out of it. She’s really spoiled. And I still cringe at her whole family trying to be in social media, doing vlogs and snapping. Like who the fuck cares about y’all like that?

Anneyk23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anneyk23 »

FakeWomen wrote:
There are quite a few, such as fictionallyflawless, rumena_101 and a few others.
So I have done some research finding brown girls one youtube, some of them have no one watching but you can relate
IreneSarah
Aisha Chaudri
fictionallyflawless
Hemani Wright---- really like her
Rumena
Kaushal beauty
farah dukai
JOVITa GEORGE <3
Nabela Noor whom is my favorite I literally watched her channel grow.
Kaur beauty
Nayab Munwani
Nazanin kavari
Tia Bhatia
Rini Sharma

I will post more if needed let me know :)

And on Laiba I actually like her i feel like she is not afraid to be herself BUT her whining for me personally had me delete off my snapchat

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

She was likable in the beginning but now the whining is too much. If she is so bored, go get a legit job or go take a class or something. She's lucky her parents don't mind her doing nothing all day. Yeah she travels every now and then for these paid trips, but it seems like that is the only time she'll step out of the house.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

i aboslute LOVE farah dhukai and its not because we have the same name lol. aisha is amazing too.. i unsubbed from laiba real quick when she started pretending shes a hardass. like girl please lmao
I'm not sorry.

Anneyk23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anneyk23 »

You guys I know, like why does she keep acting like shes some hard shit and grew up in the ghetto and can beat peoples asses. It's so stupid she clearly has identity issues can she please be authentic. I love Farah Dukhai too.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Why is she starting to talk like a baby nowadays? She puts on this childish voice and complains all the time. And she snapped that her brothers are calling her fat, they need to check themselves. They ain't good looking and they dont need to comment on a women's body like that. Especially their sisters'.

Kaur12
Learner
Learner

Post by Kaur12 »

upintheair wrote:Why is she starting to talk like a baby nowadays? She puts on this childish voice and complains all the time. And she snapped that her brothers are calling her fat, they need to check themselves. They ain't good looking and they dont need to comment on a women's body like that. Especially their sisters'.

Yeah I agree, but that just might be there dynamic you know. I think she just wants to cutely show off the relationship she has with her family because she is the only girl. I mean dont other people find her discredable and annnoying? Her fenty beauty video sounded like she half-assed it its so obvious. It feels like none of these desi gurus are excited about filming.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

Kaur12 wrote:
upintheair wrote:Why is she starting to talk like a baby nowadays? She puts on this childish voice and complains all the time. And she snapped that her brothers are calling her fat, they need to check themselves. They ain't good looking and they dont need to comment on a women's body like that. Especially their sisters'.

Yeah I agree, but that just might be there dynamic you know. I think she just wants to cutely show off the relationship she has with her family because she is the only girl. I mean dont other people find her discredable and annnoying? Her fenty beauty video sounded like she half-assed it its so obvious. It feels like none of these desi gurus are excited about filming.
she half asses everything she does and from her snaps she clearly leaves everythingg till last minute. she has potential to upload better and more frequent videos rather than sitting on her ass all day and sleeping till the afternoon. i dont understand how hard it could be to properly give a review and tell people what you think about it compared to other products. isnt that their job
I'm not sorry.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Did anyone watch the video of her brother's Q&A with Sana? Damn, Sana is way too good for this guy. She is smart and has a great career going for her, and this dude talks like he barely finished school. He's so devoid of any personality.

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

upintheair wrote:Did anyone watch the video of her brother's Q&A with Sana? Damn, Sana is way too good for this guy. She is smart and has a great career going for her, and this dude talks like he barely finished school. He's so devoid of any personality.
completely agree
I'm not sorry.

Anneyk23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Anneyk23 »

LOL I KNOW LIKE WHY? I CRINGE lol

mm0515
Learner
Learner

Post by mm0515 »

:rofl: i usually dont comment here but God she has changed so much. At first her channel had potential & that led me to follow her on SC but Jesus she complains so much. Shes always tired but i dont see her do NOTHING! She whines in every one of her snaps and complain of how tire she is when she has just woken up in the middle of the day. Her parents need to give her a dose of real life cuz they treat her like shes a child instead of a grown woman & thats why she acts like a lil girl. They won't be around forever and when that happens they will leave behind a woman that can't fend for herself. Shame! She's just annoying with all the complaining she does instead of been grateful of the opportunities she has as an influencer

Return to “L-O”