Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Laiba Zaid (bodmonzaid)

Post by idk2 »

hurhur527 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:00 am
Damn, UK desis need some lessons in geography. Mirpur Khas and Mirpur, AK are two completely different regions of Pakistan. Like literally north and South 😂

Also why is a Bengali poster the authority on Pakistanis? Ya'll hate us as is lol. Jaykay. Kinda.

Anywho - Mirpur Khas/Multan (both places her father has me tioned they have lived/are from); South Punjab/Sindh.

Nowhere near Azan Kashmir. Those illiterates you guys are talking about in the UK are even disowned by Pakistanis lol
I'm from the UK and I've made your point about Mirpurkhas and Mirpur before. Don't know why you're assuming the poster is from the UK.

Its funny you're calling an entire region "illiterate", makes you sound stupid, ignorant and backwards which is what people claim mirpuris are. In the time I've spent around them, most are exactly the same as your average Pakistani. You people from the 'city' are embarrassing.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Why would you give your bro a gift after not smoking for 2 weeks. That’s not long enough to consider a change or think of it as quitting. This family is so weird.

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

upintheair wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 6:14 am
Why would you give your bro a gift after not smoking for 2 weeks. That’s not long enough to consider a change or think of it as quitting. This family is so weird.
Ewww... Uzair (I’m assuming it’s Uzair) smokes? Gross. That guy gives me such a bad vibe it’s unreal.

hurhur527
Learner
Learner

Post by hurhur527 »

idk2 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:29 am
hurhur527 wrote:
Fri Aug 02, 2019 1:00 am
Damn, UK desis need some lessons in geography. Mirpur Khas and Mirpur, AK are two completely different regions of Pakistan. Like literally north and South 😂

Also why is a Bengali poster the authority on Pakistanis? Ya'll hate us as is lol. Jaykay. Kinda.

Anywho - Mirpur Khas/Multan (both places her father has me tioned they have lived/are from); South Punjab/Sindh.

Nowhere near Azan Kashmir. Those illiterates you guys are talking about in the UK are even disowned by Pakistanis lol
I'm from the UK and I've made your point about Mirpurkhas and Mirpur before. Don't know why you're assuming the poster is from the UK.

Its funny you're calling an entire region "illiterate", makes you sound stupid, ignorant and backwards which is what people claim mirpuris are. In the time I've spent around them, most are exactly the same as your average Pakistani. You people from the 'city' are embarrassing.
I'm not calling Mirpuris illiterates - i'm calling their British descendants illiterate 😂

And what is "people from the city"? For all you know i'm from Chak 120 Sargodha, Punjab. Whatchu know about that.

hurhur527
Learner
Learner

Post by hurhur527 »

I'd actually love to see Laiba with nornal hair for once... it's annoying and disyracting to aee her blur hands/forehead etc etc. It was cute with the pink/blonde... but like, c'mon...

jadelifts_
Informer
Informer

Post by jadelifts_ »

hurhur527 wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 12:47 am
I'd actually love to see Laiba with nornal hair for once... it's annoying and disyracting to aee her blur hands/forehead etc etc. It was cute with the pink/blonde... but like, c'mon...
She looks TERRIBLE right now with her hands and forehead stained like that. the blue doesnt even look good why is she home dyeing her hair?? :|
I'm not sorry.

wafflebunnycone
Lurker
Lurker

Post by wafflebunnycone »

Laiba's hair color is literally unflattering on every outfit she's wearing. Didn't think she could look any tackier, but here we are

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Anyone else think they were all drinking and partying hard body during their Mexico trip for Zaina’s birthday?

Post by Guest »

i noticed that in laiba's last vlog she bought chicken from walmart...clearly not halal. Also in another vlog there was henessey on top of the fridge..don't know what's up with that.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Gary singh? Whats his insta? Sounds like a singer lol

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

skyfullofstars wrote: i noticed that in laiba's last vlog she bought chicken from walmart...clearly not halal. Also in another vlog there was henessey on top of the fridge..don't know what's up with that.
It’s not shocking that she drinks. and it makes total sense why she wouldn’t be transparent about that side of her given the majority of her audience

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

I’d figure they all would hide it from the parents since the parents are “religious”. I wouldn’t be surprised if the younger brother and Sana’a family drink. I had those vibes when they went on that recent vacation with all the clubbing they did.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

I don’t remember which brother is older but the one that isn’t married DEFINITELY gives me heavy drinker vibes. He seems like he does everything compared to laiba and the other brother lol (but I’m not saying laiba and her other brother are completely innocent). I mean didn’t he literally get caught for selling weed or some shit like that? I think that’s what someone said about him earlier in this thread, something related to weed. And ya the rest of the family (laiba, sana, Sana’s husband and zaina) seem like they drink casually amongst friends and family even if they aren’t like huge going out clubbing types

blueraindrops
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blueraindrops »

Irada_3112 wrote:
Wed Oct 30, 2019 9:49 pm
I don’t remember which brother is older but the one that isn’t married DEFINITELY gives me heavy drinker vibes. He seems like he does everything compared to laiba and the other brother lol (but I’m not saying laiba and her other brother are completely innocent). I mean didn’t he literally get caught for selling weed or some shit like that? I think that’s what someone said about him earlier in this thread, something related to weed. And ya the rest of the family (laiba, sana, Sana’s husband and zaina) seem like they drink casually amongst friends and family even if they aren’t like huge going out clubbing types
His name is Uzair and he’s the disappointment of the family. You can tell he’s the type to sleep around and demand his future wife to be a virgin.

Irada_3112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Irada_3112 »

^ lol the accuracy

zxo
Debater
Debater

Post by zxo »

Has Laiba commented on Sana’s new lash line? Aren’t they supposedly close

bad_wolf
Informer
Informer

Post by bad_wolf »

watched her latest video. this girl needs help like actual, mental help from a proper therapist for her anxiety depression or whatever she's going through. she doesn't need to 'stop acting like a little bitch' (her words not mine) but realise that whatever she's doing is not working.

xoceline
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by xoceline »

You would think after being on youtube for so long her makeup application would be better. But her bronzer stays looking too orange and her blush choices never suit her skin tone!

Post by Guest »

I've been watching Laiba for a couple of years now and it's worrying how much she has changed and the as someone who is massively struggling with mental health issues (working very hard on it though) I can see certain patterns of anxiety and depression. I don't think it's easy being in front of a camera and pretending or acting happy all the time. I don't think she drinks though although yeah when they go on joint holidays they do go out til late clubbing etc (not confirned cos in a closed resort like in Mexico it has a similar environment). She just seems to be fighting something internally but who knows what and tbh she seems quite lonely, it's not always a choice believe me. I also think it's shady how the whole family leeches onto her name and to her credit she boosted them gave them all a platform and aside from her parents (obvious that they would) nobody else seems to boost her so much. I'm happy for Sana (definitely comes from a very liberal family if you look at dress sense etc- no judgement just saying) cos I think she's good with makeup but her style is that same uniform style Instagram has 1000's of, heavy slap and contour and for petite features like hers she doesn't need it. I also think to some degree Sana should have thanked laiba publicly for basically giving her a platform and name boost by association and her sister too especially now she's started her own business line. I don't think they have a problem with each other as such just maybe maintain a bit of distance? Could be wrong. Laiba needs to sort herself out if social media doesn't make you happy then try and tackle a different career and move on

Toronto111
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Toronto111 »

There’s no question Laiba drinks.. I saw her walk out of an LCBO the other day in Mississauga with her friend Manal.

Return to “L-O”