Lily Brown

Nneh13
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lily Brown

Post by Nneh13 »

Her face is literally frozen. Her eyebrows look fucking ridiculous. She’s a bogan and tries to be glamorous but she’s literlaly so vile. She’s also super irrelevant now after her Bali birthday bash she’ll go back to boring mukbang w&as & suoer hyped up meaningful (meaningless) tattoo stories

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

Oh I can’t wait for her super long vlogs that pretty much just contain her talking about what she did because she just got soo busy or too awkward or “forgot” to vlog most things lol... I’m expecting her Bali vlog to go in the same pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yayaya248
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by yayaya248 »

Is she ever going to wear anything else in her videos other than that tacky sleep shirt? YouTube/social media ‘influencer’ is her full time job - she needs to start putting some effort into her videos and invest her earnings into decent lighting and a filming set up rather than trips to Bali and a nice car that “inspires her to work harder” 🙄

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

She is always adjusting her camera while driving. Like whyyyy do people feel the need to distract them self and put them self plus others at risk

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

effieeee wrote:She is always adjusting her camera while driving. Like whyyyy do people feel the need to distract them self and put them self plus others at risk Image
I know right Image
If it’s illegal to eat and drive (since that was a hot topic not too long ago) then why are you tubers not being pulled up for driving so damn distracted...

She spends more time checking the camera angle is right and that she looks good then her eyes actually on the road

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

LikeAbutterfly wrote:
Tue Feb 26, 2019 6:58 pm
effieeee wrote:She is always adjusting her camera while driving. Like whyyyy do people feel the need to distract them self and put them self plus others at risk Image
I know right Image
If it’s illegal to eat and drive (since that was a hot topic not too long ago) then why are you tubers not being pulled up for driving so damn distracted...

She spends more time checking the camera angle is right and that she looks good then her eyes actually on the road

it makes me cringe because so many people like Lily just refuse to realise the dangers of doing those things while driving.

In the video she goes "omg someone just got pulled over by an undercover cop"...it should of been her!!

so so soooo dangerous :(

cass13j3annn
Talker
Talker

Post by cass13j3annn »

She’s a fucking bitch to her dog. You just said she was sick and now you are saying she’s naughty for having diarrhoea! Fucking idiot seriously. I wonder if anyone said to her she was naughty for throwing up in Bali huh you stupid bitch

Audrey_91
Talker
Talker

Post by Audrey_91 »

Yeah she couldn’t give a shit about “lovey” it’s all about Betty. Why? Because mummy has already done all the hard work with Betty, she’s trained and well behaved. Lovey is still a pup but Lily is that daft she thinks she can get the same breed of dog and it will be magically trained like Betty. No hun, mum has been training and disciplining the dog like a responsible pet owner instead of getting blackout drunk every other night...

Hellogirl17
Learner
Learner

Post by Hellogirl17 »

61C97018-BEBF-4409-854E-555127067D47.png

Okay but half her little toe is missing in this pic???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

Hellogirl17 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 6:23 pm
61C97018-BEBF-4409-854E-555127067D47.png
Okay but half her little toe is missing in this pic???
pinky.png
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Nneh13
Talker
Talker

Post by Nneh13 »

Lily needs to settle with the photoshop, & fillers. Her head looks like a swollen baboons butt. She literally looks like a monster without makeup it’s genuinely scary. No wonder Jerome would wake up early & open the blindes to let the sunshine in, poor thing was probably terrified.

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

Nneh13 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:20 pm
Lily needs to settle with the photoshop, & fillers. Her head looks like a swollen baboons butt. She literally looks like a monster without makeup it’s genuinely scary. No wonder Jerome would wake up early & open the blindes to let the sunshine in, poor thing was probably terrified.
When i first saw her without makeup i thought she looked a little sickly because of the red puffy eyes and extreme paleness compared to her body..its funny that he admits she is a catfish though lol

Karlee88

Post by Karlee88 »

Omg In her lastest vlog she was fully acting like she had this huge professional photo shoot for a brand/company etc. but in reality it was literally for her Mum to have photos of them both.
Not to advertise or promote anything, not a proper paid photo shoot 😂😂 I literally died. They paid for the location (a hotel room lols) and paid some photographer to take pics of them in robes.
She was actually acting like it was so important, ie: “work”
This girl kills me. And the mother encourages and goes along with it. You’re not important or famous lily

Brookesie
Informer
Informer

Post by Brookesie »

Holy hell. Her mum has had some WORK done!

That photoshoot has the awkward moment when the mother looks so much better than the daughter.

Nneh13
Talker
Talker

Post by Nneh13 »

effieeee wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:38 pm
Nneh13 wrote:
Thu Mar 07, 2019 7:20 pm
When i first saw her without makeup i thought she looked a little sickly because of the red puffy eyes and extreme paleness compared to her body..its funny that he admits she is a catfish though lol
Yea the red under the eyes and how her fake lashes are so dark and thick compared to her pale skin scared me! I mean makeup does wonders & I agree it’s funny how she admits it hahaha

sapphirerain
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by sapphirerain »

I can hardly believe the way she looks without all that make up. Geez, her lips look RIDICULOUS. She needs to stop with the fillers ASAP.

LikeAbutterfly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LikeAbutterfly »

She looks so sickly and gross without makeup and you don’t realise how white her skin is until you see her tan starting to come off (girl embrace that beautiful skin don’t cover it)

Her lips are really weird rn though... has anyone else seen the mark on her bottom lip? I can’t work out if it’s a mark or scab from the needle from her fillers or what... maybe it’s a freckle i don’t know..

I wonder if they can even feel their lips anymore once they get to this stage?

effieeee
Debater
Debater

Post by effieeee »

LikeAbutterfly wrote:
Sun Mar 10, 2019 4:36 pm
She looks so sickly and gross without makeup and you don’t realise how white her skin is until you see her tan starting to come off (girl embrace that beautiful skin don’t cover it)

Her lips are really weird rn though... has anyone else seen the mark on her bottom lip? I can’t work out if it’s a mark or scab from the needle from her fillers or what... maybe it’s a freckle i don’t know..

I wonder if they can even feel their lips anymore once they get to this stage? Image

Pretty sure she mentioned it was a freckle she has had since she was little.

My lips are naturally a bit big, especially the bottom lip and im always getting annoyed with how lipstick goes on my chin while eating lol so i bet it happens to people with fillers as well.

Nneh13
Talker
Talker

Post by Nneh13 »

Yea she said it’s a freckle!
Does it also annoy anyone the way she drinks and eats and moved her fingers and grinch fingers??
Also her body internally just be absolutely ruined by the amount she drinks it’s crazy

Lalalaa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lalalaa »

Fuuuaar. This chick is soooo borrrrrrriiiiiiiing. One minute of her latest video was enough to click off and be sent into a yawn fest.

Return to “L-O”