Maria Draganova

lowkeylaurie
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Maria Draganova

Post by lowkeylaurie »

People don't have to spend a lot of money to get a Chanel magazine, it really depends on the SA, I once got a magazine with my purchase of sneakers for no reason.

marakoojah_
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by marakoojah_ »

she thinks she is a vip customer with the magazines lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

marakoojah_ wrote:
Sat Nov 02, 2019 9:01 am
she thinks she is a vip customer with the magazines lol

After getting invited to the Chanel party now she actually believe she is someone important :rofl:

DrySugar
Lurker
Lurker

Post by DrySugar »

i looked up maria's channel after a long time it seems she's still as dodgy as she's always been lol

frankly, i think that she's at a point where she makes good amount of money from youtube and her partnerships.

so if her parents supported her before (for some odd reason given she's an adult) then surely she should just admit her parents used to help her out but she can supports herself now. instead of making people think that she's a whore by being so vague.

it really doesn't make any sense.

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Whats wrong with her, its been weeks she’s crying over not getting a Louis Vuitton hanger with her shirt, and she went to louis and got one. Wtf loool

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

This LV video is ridiculous! The way she talks that the boxes are massive and that she bought so much stuff.
She is trying to convince us or herself that she bought so much stuff.

It is obvious that she is either earning more money ( getting from work or sugar daddy) or she is drowning in debts to be able to keep up with this lifestyle.

I think it is kind of pathetic when people like her try to convince others that she has money but when you really look into her lifestyle you realise that she is cheap in many other things.

In this video she was bragging a lot :rofl:

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

If she is such a baller why did she even mentioned that LV has increased the price of the dress by £20. It seems that to her it makes a difference otherwise she wouldn't even mention.

Oh god she begged for an additional hanger. What a loser!

I do feel sorry for people like her as she places her value as a person on all the stuff she buys it.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

Maria : Oh I have so many boxes I don't have anywhere to store them, so I don't need any more.

People who are watching maria : Oh well you should get a bigger apartment darling. You seem to be spending so much you can afford a bigger place.
Oh yeah I forgot to get a bigger place you would need to have real money which you dont. hahahahah

Ahuja
Informer
Informer

Post by Ahuja »

this is insane..... i actually choked on my coffee when she said she wanted to complain about the hanger, oh god. what a brand hoe... n i don't want to say that but she is. her parents have definitely not supported her n she isn't making a lot of money from youtube. you need a lot more followers and paid ads to make this kinda money, its much more difficult than it looks to actually make money on youtube. she is shaaaaaaaady . also seriously that dress from lv is so dumb, she needs a bigger size , she really needs to learn how to dress for her body. she literally just buys stuff with the name on it. like buy a winter jacket , i would actually respect u coz u need it, but no she will buy a dumb thing with the name puked on it that she will wear 5 times

Louisaholic
Debater
Debater

Post by Louisaholic »

Just watched the Louis Vuitton video and had to come look to see if anyone had any tea on her. In my opinion she is 100% a sugar baby! She is always putting up wish lists on instagram and youtube..... sure sign she is asking for these pieces to be gifted to her by wrinkly old men!!!! She spent about 7 grand in Louis Vuitton and it was all awful except for the suitcase!

Seeees123
Informer
Informer

Post by Seeees123 »

Louisaholic wrote:Just watched the Louis Vuitton video and had to come look to see if anyone had any tea on her. In my opinion she is 100% a sugar baby! She is always putting up wish lists on instagram and youtube..... sure sign she is asking for these pieces to be gifted to her by wrinkly old men!!!! She spent about 7 grand in Louis Vuitton and it was all awful except for the suitcase!
If she’s a sugar baby, how the hell will she survive if her sugar daddy leaves her, this girl can not live without purchasing tacky designer stuff

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

When she said she was buying stuff because she was going overseas I thought she was going somewhere for holiday or something but no she went back home (Bulgaria) and she needed to buy all those expensive stuff to take it home to show off.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

How can someone be so dumb and shallow?

She is running late to catch her flight she knows that but she still stopped in a few stores and looked at items she had no intention to purchase.

Who does that??? I sure as hell wouldn't miss my flight just to be buying stuff at the airport when she is travelling to Europe and stuff is cheaper their anyway.

notsosilly10
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by notsosilly10 »

She didn't have time to stop to buy chocolates for her family and friends but had time to stop at chanel to buy something for her. Wow selfish and self centered much.

Helloandthankyou
Learner
Learner

Post by Helloandthankyou »

I don’t know if her parents are still together and if they both live in Bulgaria or in the UK but let’s assume they support her while she’s trying to establish a YouTube career that pays modestly. She may also be a part time student and this engenders her parents to provide for her too. So perhaps she gets a monthly stipend. In addition to monthly rent and bills paid, perhaps an extra few thousand pounds per month as spending money. Couple that with some money she saves, some she earns through YouTube, and some she borrows from credit cards, I would say her spending habits match her reality and all without the participation of a sugar daddy/suitor. Eastern European families are notorious for supporting their adult children, especially if they are women. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they were still keeping her on the family payroll until she marries. If her family are financially comfortable, setting aside about 4-5 thousand GBP monthly on their daughter would be equivalent to a private school education, which is what many parents who can afford to, do. Yes she’s an adult but I’ve already explained how that translates in other cultures. Especially if she’s an only child.

pineapple_12345
Informer
Informer

Post by pineapple_12345 »

^lol she dont study she said she already graduated and if she did, dont u think she would post something about it.
i dont buy it 1 bit. even if her parents do fund her theres no way she can spend that much on what she does.

Helloandthankyou
Learner
Learner

pineapple_12345 wrote:
Sat Nov 23, 2019 4:42 am
^lol she dont study she said she already graduated and if she did, dont u think she would post something about it.
i dont buy it 1 bit. even if her parents do fund her theres no way she can spend that much on what she does.
She could also have access to like a trust fund account. Or her parents give her a credit card with maybe a 10k limit that she pays off in part each month. There are definitely ways to fund her purchases and lifestyle within the context of a middle -to - upper middle class family unit. I don’t care either way if she has or does not have a sugar daddy etc but I think this woman is really quite boring and kind of socially awkward and I don’t think she has it in her to enchant men for money even if she looks the part. I wouldn’t be surprised if she was a virgin to be honest.

nudelipstick
Informer
Informer

Post by nudelipstick »

Helloandthankyou wrote:
Fri Nov 22, 2019 9:25 pm
I don’t know if her parents are still together and if they both live in Bulgaria or in the UK but let’s assume they support her while she’s trying to establish a YouTube career that pays modestly. She may also be a part time student and this engenders her parents to provide for her too. So perhaps she gets a monthly stipend. In addition to monthly rent and bills paid, perhaps an extra few thousand pounds per month as spending money. Couple that with some money she saves, some she earns through YouTube, and some she borrows from credit cards, I would say her spending habits match her reality and all without the participation of a sugar daddy/suitor. Eastern European families are notorious for supporting their adult children, especially if they are women. It wouldn’t surprise me at all if they were still keeping her on the family payroll until she marries. If her family are financially comfortable, setting aside about 4-5 thousand GBP monthly on their daughter would be equivalent to a private school education, which is what many parents who can afford to, do. Yes she’s an adult but I’ve already explained how that translates in other cultures. Especially if she’s an only child.
I'm not sure if it was the assumptions video or another Q&A but she did say that her parents financially supported her during her uni studies. I think she does come from a well off family tbh.
Just another pathetic, jealous h8r | I'm not really a bitch all the time. You just don't like when I call you out on your bullshit... all the time

Helloandthankyou
Learner
Learner

Off topic- is there a hate page for Shea Whitney? I need to vent.

w14383
Learner
Learner

Post by w14383 »

I don't believe it for one second either. She must have spent close to 30K this year on fashion alone versus when she first started she would mostly window shop and buy a few items a year. Also very dodgy in which area of London she lives but then to be spending this kind of money luxury goods. Wouldn't be surprised if she was a cam girl/ stripper at night.

Return to “L-O”