Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Glamour

Post by xotwod22 »

Simplyxconfused wrote:
Fri Apr 03, 2020 8:00 am
xotwod22 wrote:Also in that video she said that she craved male attention basically because there were women in her life that made her feel low and abused and she also reveals what happened during her childhood that made her, I guess you could say "promiscuous". Idk she seems like a sweet lady to me so it makes me question a lot of those story times even more than I already did
I literally thought the same..Just by listening to her video I made me question the Storytime's..I know we all have a past but I can't see her doing have the stuff Nikki has said about herImage

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
I think some of it's true, but like you said not all. I would like to hear more of her side of what happened

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Wow I was so shocked. Ariel comes accross as a really lovely, mature young woman. Also after seeing her I find it so weird that Nikki describes her in her videos as someone who looked way older than their age with the body of a grown woman. If anything she looks younger, she's very beautiful also. I just don't see her as the girl she described her in her videos, granted people look different at 14 than they do as adults but you'd think someone who looks way older wouldn't change much. I don't doubt that she has a past but even just seeing the way she looks doesn't add up to me with what Nikki said.

Ckary
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ckary »

What did you guys think about her video with selene? I thought she was trying waaaaay too hard, the way she was talking was effin weird and I thought it was all akward. I felt uncomfortable for Selene, she was mainly asking professional questions and all she was getting were mostly about her sex life like fuck dude! I dnt think I would be friends with someone like that.

zola
Learner
Learner

Post by zola »

Even if the storytimes about 'Ariel' were true, those dark moments brought the light out in this young woman. She is head strong and knows her direction in life. She shouldn't have to repeatedly apologize for being young and vulnerable. She deserved to have guidance in her life instead of having a series of videos being made about her. Whatever Nikki had said, Ariel /appears/ to be the genuine one and I hope to see more videos of her in the future.

Cotton_Candy
Learner
Learner

Post by Cotton_Candy »

Nikkk can not even behave, act or speak properly lol. For a woman in her 30s!!!

Amanda_K+l
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Amanda_K+l »

Y'all if amber Brooks is Ariel then this is her, and this is a piece of her side of the story. And it honestly makes me sad that there's a version of her portrayed so badly on the behalf of Nikki. She seems to do being really well now.

Gossipper20
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Gossipper20 »

New GG lurker, never posted before but I read through this forum and agree with most of it. I liked some of Nikki’s storytimes, but it seemed super weird to me that the best years if her life were in high school. I went to a crappy school too and could embellish stories from back then too, but I went away to college, lived in Europe and on both coasts of the US and graduated from grad school since then, I never even think of anything or anybody from high school. 14-18 were nothing compared to my 20s, sad that Nikki didn’t live past her late teens mentally.

Sad that high school were her glory years and she’s a really messed up person for telling an ex family member’s personal business when everyone that knew her 10 years ago knows exactly who she’s talking about. The fact she graduated high school in the social media age means it was obvious the info on Ariel would leak. Nikki was def a mean girl back then and now, you could tell by her ratchet speaking voice and behavior. I’m sure Ariel had her issues that caused her to be promiscuous and boy crazy, I had a friend just like her back then, but that doesn’t give Nikki the right to publically shame a young woman for what she did as an misguided teenager.

If that’s the real Ariel, she was beautiful as a young teen and even more beautiful now (and not with plastic surgery and tons of makeup like Nikki). I could tell she was black, latina and asian before she even said it. I wouldn’t be surprised if Nikki was jealous if her in a way, being that she was younger and got so much more attention. It’s funny how Ariel is so well spoken and has such a poised and classy demeanor, while Nikki is loud and trashy. I’m happy that Ariel has turned her life around and found God, a husband and has two pretty daughters that she seems to be raising well. Glad that she’s come to terms with her past and is living her life to the fullest despite all the negativity that Nikki probably brought back into her life by rehashing sad childhood memories. Wish her the best, maybe Nikki will one day do right by her and apologize.

Expedition1989
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Expedition1989 »

Wow, she's so different than Nikki. In best possible way. 🤗🤗🤗 Nikki seems ...yeah. You get it. I start to think all those horror stories about HSS were actually partly if not entirely made up to make her and her mom look like angels and Amber - a monster and easy girl. I wouldn't be surprised if Nikki was jealous. Well,even if
Amber
was like Nikki told us, she has transformed into somebody beautiful by all means.
:tu:

xotwod22
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by xotwod22 »

YALL!!! Look at this comment from Amber's testimony video. This has to mean she knows or has seen Nikki's videos. And Amber didn't even bash her. She is so graceful.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Ckary
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Ckary »

What was the age difference btween nikkie and her sister again?

beahunny
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beahunny »

Ckary wrote:
Thu May 07, 2020 7:45 pm
What was the age difference btween nikkie and her sister again?
I think 2 or 3 years at the most.

cupcake-bby
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by cupcake-bby »

Nikki is such an immature and rude person especially compared to Ariel from that video. I know she probably plays up her persona for dramatics in her storytimes but even in her newest video she gets so worked up so quickly but preaches how in that situation she was so collected and patient. No offense but she doesn't come off as someone who can keep her cool for long based on her videos.

cez98
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by cez98 »

most of her story times have to be fake, theres no way in hell you remember stories from over 10 years ago in specific details. i caught on when she started the HSS diaries series... like chile you remember what she wrote? at this point, i just watch it for entertainment.

moremoretwicu
Stalker
Stalker

Post by moremoretwicu »

Im too late for the thread, but wheres the pics of robert?? and nothing on alicha? she mustve really deleted hereself from her

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

This grown, pregnant and married woman really slept over night and decided in the morning she would doll her self up to try and steal a little teenaged girl's boyfriend just because she blocked her drive way. And BRAGGED about it. What a fucking loooooser lol. Thats a new level of pathetic, washed up old hag if I ever saw one.

Expedition1989
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Expedition1989 »

Ummm she did. Ever her lower BF had no guts to simply approach the girl in her car and explain that it is his house, his parking spot and ask her to leave. Instead mama Nikki had to go rounds. Both David and Nikki comes across as this toxic, passive agresive couple, unable for direct confrontation.

Expedition1989
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Expedition1989 »

She's so immature, acting "grown". Barely barely keeping the act together

Expedition1989
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Expedition1989 »

She's so immature, acting "grown". Barely barely keeping the act together

Aspen101xx
Learner
Learner

Post by Aspen101xx »

I doubt the kid looked at her anything more than "what the hell is she doing wearing heels and a mini bodycon dress just to go to the mailbox for?"

j_sleuth
Learner
Learner

Post by j_sleuth »

Random question... does anyone know why Nikki got that nose job two years ago? All I remember is her being extremely vague about it and not seeing much of a difference after the surgery. Only bringing it up because she looks like she’s been getting more work done lately. Or maybe she’s doing her makeup differently? Idk.

Return to “L-O”