Post by Guest »

That someone assuming is, was Dean?

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Lizzy Hadfield (Shotfromthestreet)

Post by monki »

I don't really watch her YT anymore but I wss watching some of her old content and it's crazy to see how much she's changed since moving to London. Both the quality of her content as erll as her personality, sad really.

SilentSue
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by SilentSue »

Her "Draw My Life" was actually really beautiful. She's a talented artist.

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

Ben did not steal Lizzy’s watch, Lizzy lost it. Lizzy left it in an airport security tray whilst leaving Amsterdam, she was travelling alone and I’m guessing she already broke up with Ben in Amsterdam before this point. Loosing the watch was completely Lizzy’s fault, she should have checked the tray before leaving security and couldn’t even be bothered to go back and file a Police report. I didn’t like Ben either but I don’t think it’s fair to call him a thief, it has been mentioned on here before and rumours can stick.

I don’t understand why Lizzy never addressed breaking up with Ben nearer the time it happened. For me blogger/influencer relationships aren’t important but Lizzy must realise by not saying they broke up some of her followers would start to ask where Ben is and why someone would want to be reminded of an ex so often for months is beyond me.

In my opinion Lizzy plastered her relationship with Ben all over social media since day two. Lizzy said their second date was in Paris (October 2018) she had already started to include him in her content from that trip, by Lizzy’s own admission she and Ben weren’t a couple until January 2019.
Moving on from Dean I think Ben gave Lizzy everything she wanted, a relationship. Whether Dean had an affair, was on a break with his longterm girlfriend or has an open relationship is their choice but it does seem that he didn’t want to commit to an actual relationship with Lizzy.

Since Lizzy moved she hasn’t been wearing a watch did she loose the one Tag gifted her too?

AlexanderTeAmo
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexanderTeAmo »

randomlygenerated wrote:
Sun Apr 05, 2020 4:21 am

Since Lizzy moved she hasn’t been wearing a watch did she loose the one Tag gifted her too?
No watch will be as beautiful and expensive looking as the one who belonged to her father and she lost, no watch ever!

AlexanderTeAmo
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexanderTeAmo »

She keeps posting her alcoholic habits on instagram. Please stop Lizzy, you're setting a very bad example for teens and women in general. Alcohol causes cancer and dementia.

LauraSparke35
Talker
Talker

Post by LauraSparke35 »

I, like Lizzie, wear a big and expensive watch that belonged to my late father. If I lost this watch I would honestly never forgive myself and wouldn't be able to wear one for a loooooooooong time... so I have to give it to her this one time. I don't think she isn't wearing a watch because she doesn't have one as beautiful or expensive, because she actually has a women tag heur that was gifted by the brand..

I find hilarous the fact that she's forced herself to like wine because in her head it looks cool. I remember the vlog in which she said she hated wine but she was forcing herself to enjoy it, all while drinking it slowly with tiny sips and pulling faces everytime she swallowed. Now the glass of white wine has become her new accessory, just like the jumper over the shoulders even if it's not needed, but because it just LOOKS COOL.

Post by Guest »

LauraSparke35 wrote:I, like Lizzie, wear a big and expensive watch that belonged to my late father. If I lost this watch I would honestly never forgive myself and wouldn't be able to wear one for a loooooooooong time... so I have to give it to her this one time. I don't think she isn't wearing a watch because she doesn't have one as beautiful or expensive, because she actually has a women tag heur that was gifted by the brand..

I find hilarous the fact that she's forced herself to like wine because in her head it looks cool. I remember the vlog in which she said she hated wine but she was forcing herself to enjoy it, all while drinking it slowly with tiny sips and pulling faces everytime she swallowed. Now the glass of white wine has become her new accessory, just like the jumper over the shoulders even if it's not needed, but because it just LOOKS COOL.
Maybe she likes wine now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AlexanderTeAmo
Talker
Talker

Post by AlexanderTeAmo »

sillyviolet wrote: Maybe she likes wine now?
Lizzy likes whatever looks good on camera and exudes money. Like that uncle Luigi for example. I'm so tired of uncle Luigi this and that, like if uncle Luigi was not a rich and famous architect, would she post pics of hobo uncle Luigi? uncle Luigi begging money on the streets? uncle Luigi's shack? No, she wouldn't. Uncle Luigi is old AF, so stop exploiting him; we know his money and fame makes you moist, Lizzy. Stop the Luigi $hit now!

randomlygenerated
Debater
Debater

Post by randomlygenerated »

For the first few months after Lizzy lost her dads watch she did wear the watch Tag gifted her, in videos Lizzy made a point of saying it was the gifted watch and not her dads. Then when she moved it disappeared and we all know how carless Lizzy is with her possessions.

Now I live in a different time zone Lizzy’s and Lindsey’s instagram lives are always on too late for me to actually watch live but last Monday when I couldn’t sleep I actually watched one live and was surprised at how few people were watching it, the average number hovered around 340 people. Such a low number considering Lizzy is at 500k IG followers.
On a whole I am surprised with how low Lizzy’s engagement is. Even her photography account only has 3% of the followers her main IG has, similarly her Youtube views are low for someone with her following. Has Lizzy been buying IG followers the ‘clever’ way?

Post by Guest »

I do find Lizzy and Lindsey’s lives incredibly boring as it seems to be just a regurgitation of the same stuff they talked about in the podcast series! In terms of the low engagement mentioned before, I think her content has become quite same-y and perhaps her followers are just over the same film photos and outfits....

monki
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by monki »

randomlygenerated wrote:
Sat May 02, 2020 7:01 am
For the first few months after Lizzy lost her dads watch she did wear the watch Tag gifted her, in videos Lizzy made a point of saying it was the gifted watch and not her dads. Then when she moved it disappeared and we all know how carless Lizzy is with her possessions.

Now I live in a different time zone Lizzy’s and Lindsey’s instagram lives are always on too late for me to actually watch live but last Monday when I couldn’t sleep I actually watched one live and was surprised at how few people were watching it, the average number hovered around 340 people. Such a low number considering Lizzy is at 500k IG followers.
On a whole I am surprised with how low Lizzy’s engagement is. Even her photography account only has 3% of the followers her main IG has, similarly her Youtube views are low for someone with her following. Has Lizzy been buying IG followers the ‘clever’ way?
I suspect a lot if her subscribers and followers across social media are from years back, its hard to believe her content used to be actually very good.

Carolel
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Carolel »

I actually really enjoy the majority of lizzy's content and have bought quite a few things based on her recommendations (or something similar). I was just on depop where she sells her clothes and she was selling a top which she seemed to really love in one of her videos and the tag was still on it so she clearly never actually wore it and the picture she took in it was just for instagram. I'm finding it more and more frustrating that bloggers can appear to really love something and recommend that you go out and spend your own money on it and then the next week they change their mind or get gifted something better

Ccc123000
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Ccc123000 »

Screen Shot 2020-05-18 at 5.45.27 PM.png
This face she makes everytime she is in front of a camera is so irritating! No, your puckered, parted-lip pose does not look natural, it looks awkward and fake AF. It is NOT CUTE.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

marta_gee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marta_gee »

Apparently she’s back in London now? Because of course she missed her house in London soo much. Did she miss the memo we’re still in lockdown and not meant to be travelling if it’s non-essential?! Privileged as per usual

Post by Guest »

marta_gee wrote:Apparently she’s back in London now? Because of course she missed her house in London soo much. Did she miss the memo we’re still in lockdown and not meant to be travelling if it’s non-essential?! Privileged as per usual
Going back home is essential and it eventually has to happen. Also, she rented a car to go back to London.

weeeee99
Stalker
Stalker

Post by weeeee99 »

I realize it's part of the IG aesthetic, but a lot of her posts and stories seem to be showcasing her boney-ness. Collarbones and skinny legs especially. It's like the lighting and angles are designed so she looks as slight as possible and not much else. It's a bit concerning and I'm definitely avoiding her stuff because of it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

marta_gee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by marta_gee »

sillyviolet wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 11:50 am
marta_gee wrote:Apparently she’s back in London now? Because of course she missed her house in London soo much. Did she miss the memo we’re still in lockdown and not meant to be travelling if it’s non-essential?! Privileged as per usual
Going back home is essential and it eventually has to happen. Also, she rented a car to go back to London.

No sorry but that’s just incorrect. We’re still in lockdown (in the UK) and it’s not permitted to travel between homes. People shouldn’t be travelling/going to second homes, etc. I’m an epidemiologist working in the field and I’m familiar with the guidance. If she didn’t think she could stay at her mums long term then she should have just stayed in London. But as usual her privilege is showing.

Brigante
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Brigante »

Her privilege, collar bones and nipples are perpetually on display. Tedious bint.

Gossgrl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Gossgrl »

weeeee99 wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 3:38 pm
I realize it's part of the IG aesthetic, but a lot of her posts and stories seem to be showcasing her boney-ness. Collarbones and skinny legs especially. It's like the lighting and angles are designed so she looks as slight as possible and not much else. It's a bit concerning and I'm definitely avoiding her stuff because of it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
yeah I actually just unfollowed because of a recent collarbone shot. it's straight up thinspo at this point. she might not spout the unhealthy shit verbally, but visually she's as bad as Dani mansutti in the blatant body-check department

Return to “L-O”