Noticed she didn't have a board & figured I'd start one up :tu:

arindelaney
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: lindseyrem- Lindsey Rempalski

Post by arindelaney »

ursamajor9 wrote:Noticed she didn't have a board & figured I'd start one up :tu:
I really like Lindsey. She's a lot younger than me but she's one of the few her age that I can tolerate.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

arindelaney wrote:
ursamajor9 wrote:Noticed she didn't have a board & figured I'd start one up :tu:
I really like Lindsey. She's a lot younger than me but she's one of the few her age that I can tolerate.
I go back and forth with her. Sometimes she seems down to earth and cool and other times she really seems like a spoiled rich kid lol.

Tapestry
Debater
Debater

Post by Tapestry »

I really like Lindsey also. Been following her since before she hit 50,000 and she's the only YouTuber who I watch and enjoy every single video. I miss her vlogs! I do feel she's become lazier with it, but I let it go because she's in college and doing things outside YT. I hope she keeps with it and doesn't drop out or anything if her channel continues to grow, but she seems to enjoy school.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

Tapestry wrote:I really like Lindsey also. Been following her since before she hit 50,000 and she's the only YouTuber who I watch and enjoy every single video. I miss her vlogs! I do feel she's become lazier with it, but I let it go because she's in college and doing things outside YT. I hope she keeps with it and doesn't drop out or anything if her channel continues to grow, but she seems to enjoy school.
Yea I've enjoyed watching her grow up/grow in popularity and it'll be interesting to see where she goes with Youtube after college or if she follows graphic design more.
I agree that she's gotten a bit lazy and sometimes it bothers me because she will talk about being sooo busy but she actually went to a concert and then a bunch of parties and in my head it's just not a good work ethic and it reminds me of how lazy a lot of other Youtubers have gotten. However, I agree she's in college and it's great/she's lucky she doesn't have to work too much because of her parents and if I were in her shoes I would enjoy my college years as well.
Like I said, I go back and forth haha

acorn94
Lurker
Lurker

Post by acorn94 »

I really like her but she can be a little boring. I know she's talked before about how she's a super private person and that's why she feels like she doesn't share a lot about herself on youtube/social media. I kinda hope she opens up more.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

Looks like Lindsey is in a relationship! I want to respect her privacy but I also really want to know who it is haha.

btom
Learner
Learner

Post by btom »

ursamajor9 wrote:Looks like Lindsey is in a relationship! I want to respect her privacy but I also really want to know who it is haha.
I'm a good stalker and I am pretty sure I know who it is haha. Defs an artsy, skater boy type which I can see her being into!

But I am surprised she has a board, I like her content and can also relate to her being a Graphic design major myself. But everyone has their own tastes I guess! :)

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

btom wrote:
ursamajor9 wrote:Looks like Lindsey is in a relationship! I want to respect her privacy but I also really want to know who it is haha.
I'm a good stalker and I am pretty sure I know who it is haha. Defs an artsy, skater boy type which I can see her being into!

But I am surprised she has a board, I like her content and can also relate to her being a Graphic design major myself. But everyone has their own tastes I guess! :)
I'm pretty sure I found out who it is as well and I have to say, I'm kind of surprised. He doesn't look like an artsy skater boy to me and more looks like a once slightly nerdy guy that wants to be the artsy skater type lol. Maybe I'm wrong about the person though.

btom
Learner
Learner

Post by btom »

ursamajor9 wrote:
btom wrote:

I'm pretty sure I found out who it is as well and I have to say, I'm kind of surprised. He doesn't look like an artsy skater boy to me and more looks like a once slightly nerdy guy that wants to be the artsy skater type lol. Maybe I'm wrong about the person though.
oooooh who you think it is? I could be so off base but from the little tibits I found I think i found who it is.

northiscalling
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by northiscalling »

I ADORE Lindsey. She's so chill and her videos are really well done.

lilbby
Learner
Learner

Post by lilbby »

I like Lindsey and that she keeps to herself and doesn't post everything on social media. Some of her videos are a lil boring, but I love her style and she seems like someone I would be friends with.

poedamerons
Learner
Learner

Post by poedamerons »

I'm getting fed up of Lindsey. I used to adore her videos, but her laziness just bothers me. It really wouldn't be that difficult for her to do a few outfit of the week videos, especially since she's not as busy as she makes out - she seems to just spend her time in college, getting lunch, or at parties.

celinenicole
Stalker
Stalker

Post by celinenicole »

poedamerons wrote:I'm getting fed up of Lindsey. I used to adore her videos, but her laziness just bothers me. It really wouldn't be that difficult for her to do a few outfit of the week videos, especially since she's not as busy as she makes out - she seems to just spend her time in college, getting lunch, or at parties.
I think if you're not in college it's really hard to see how little free time you actually have. I have a nail art instagram account that I used to post on almost daily but when I went off to college, I just couldn't find the time to paint and ended up taking an accidental almost 5 month break from posting a single thing. I haven't even been able to celebrate Halloween for 3 years now because every single year I just have too much school work to take any time off. I'll admit I do have free time here and there and I imagine Lindsey does too, but all I want to do in that free time is relax and do something for myself. I doubt she wants to spend the little free time she has editing and recording videos. That's just my two cents on it. I think she doesn't owe it to youtube or anyone to continue making videos just to put out content- she should want to do it for herself. Let her have friends and a social life, I think that's better for her than just having an online following.

poedamerons
Learner
Learner

Post by poedamerons »

celinenicole wrote:
poedamerons wrote:I'm getting fed up of Lindsey. I used to adore her videos, but her laziness just bothers me. It really wouldn't be that difficult for her to do a few outfit of the week videos, especially since she's not as busy as she makes out - she seems to just spend her time in college, getting lunch, or at parties.
I think if you're not in college it's really hard to see how little free time you actually have. I have a nail art instagram account that I used to post on almost daily but when I went off to college, I just couldn't find the time to paint and ended up taking an accidental almost 5 month break from posting a single thing. I haven't even been able to celebrate Halloween for 3 years now because every single year I just have too much school work to take any time off. I'll admit I do have free time here and there and I imagine Lindsey does too, but all I want to do in that free time is relax and do something for myself. I doubt she wants to spend the little free time she has editing and recording videos. That's just my two cents on it. I think she doesn't owe it to youtube or anyone to continue making videos just to put out content- she should want to do it for herself. Let her have friends and a social life, I think that's better for her than just having an online following.
Yeah. I am a college student, though, and me and most of my friends have to balance college, part-time jobs, and socializing - simply because we don't have another choice. It's great that she can enjoy herself and her free time and all, but it can be a little annoying to watch someone with so much privilege be quite so lazy.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

I agree with Poedamerons. I see where you're coming from, Celinenicole, however, when I was Lindsey's age and in college, I had to work almost full time to make ends meet and I made it work. Lindsey is super lucky for being so privileged and not having to work to get through college but the fact that she can't upload 1-2 videos a month even makes her seem like another entitled, lazy Youtuber.

arindelaney
Learner
Learner

Post by arindelaney »

I don't mind at all that her posting is infrequent. I think YouTube is just a hobby for her, and I generally prefer YouTubers who approach it that day. I like that she seems to be working towards a graphic design career, rather than becoming a full time YouTuber.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

I've always assumed that she'll be a Youtuber or doing something in marketing after college, I just don't see her becoming a graphic designer. I guess we'll see though!

0perator
Learner
Learner

Post by 0perator »

ursamajor9 wrote:I've always assumed that she'll be a Youtuber or doing something in marketing after college, I just don't see her becoming a graphic designer. I guess we'll see though!
Agreed. She seems to stress the whole artsy persona but never really posts much of her work besides random iphone backgrounds (which are actually cute, imo) Maybe we will see more once the semester is over.

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

0perator wrote:
ursamajor9 wrote:I've always assumed that she'll be a Youtuber or doing something in marketing after college, I just don't see her becoming a graphic designer. I guess we'll see though!
Agreed. She seems to stress the whole artsy persona but never really posts much of her work besides random iphone backgrounds (which are actually cute, imo) Maybe we will see more once the semester is over.
Her style so far seems pretty cutesy and trendy, imo, which might make it difficult for her to find a good graphic design gig after school. Especiallyyyyy if she's hoping to get into the surf/skate culture. While her social media stuff might help her get into a decent marketing job, I don't see it helping her too much in getting a graphic design job. They really care about your style and your work, not about how popular you are. Lindsey also just doesn't come off like a hard worker to me. It's rough breaking into the graphic design world, which is why most designers don't actually end up designing for a living and I don't see her working at it as hard as you need to in order to make it. She seems like someone who has had most things in life come pretty easily to her and it's often those people who don't know how to work really hard and sacrifice stuff because they've never had to. Maybe she'll get a good internship or something thought that'll help her- she's in a great area for it.

Return to “L-O”