lindseyrem- Lindsey Rempalski

leopardmuffin
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: lindseyrem- Lindsey Rempalski

Post by leopardmuffin »

Her style has gotten so bad recently- it's sad because I used to like her style several years ago. Her office outfits video was awful and she has no idea what business casual actually means. She gets so overly defensive about veganism/sustainability when people call her out for being hypocritical too

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

I agree ^. She’s incredibly hypocritical with her veganism/sustainability. It mostly bothers me because she says “any effort is great!” When it applies to her, it then posts fairly judgemental posts when convenient for her.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

Wow, those "office" outfits were terrible. I know she works in a creative field, but crop tops and doc martens to an office job? GTFO. Do people in California generally dress like this to go to professional jobs?

Thaitlia
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Thaitlia »

I don’t understand how she still gets so many sponsers, especially with everlane? I mean their aesthetic doesn’t even vaguely fits her weird 90s looks

SchruteFarms
Informer
Informer

Post by SchruteFarms »

andthensome wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:12 pm
Wow, those "office" outfits were terrible. I know she works in a creative field, but crop tops and doc martens to an office job? GTFO. Do people in California generally dress like this to go to professional jobs?
No lol I also work in a creative field in a very creative office & thought the same about her outfits lol I actually have one of the reformation tops she showed & I have never & would never wear it to work lol

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Post by omglookatherbutt »

SchruteFarms wrote:
Sat Sep 21, 2019 4:28 pm
andthensome wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:12 pm
No lol I also work in a creative field in a very creative office & thought the same about her outfits lol I actually have one of the reformation tops she showed & I have never & would never wear it to work lol
Her “work outfits” were SO CRINGE! I work in a relatively young office. We’re allowed to have creative freedom to wear yoga pants or even dye our hair crazy colors. We can also show tattoos. With certain exemptions of course. Her work outfits were so ugly on top of just plain old inappropriate. Her boobs are hanging out it doesn’t even look like she’s wearing a bra! In her what I eat in a week video! She’s also wearing crop tops!! How is this work appropriate in any setting? Like I understand she’s a graphic designer and you can wear whatever which is similar or my office. But there’s certain things I know not to wear like it’s still a work place at the end of the day. Is this just me?! LOL I just think there’s a time and a place. There’s nothing wrong with wearing these things but don’t call your video “how to dress work appropriate.”
Even the comments were like I could never wear this to work!
I work in California as well! But no we don’t all dress like that at work! Even when given freedom of expression at work.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I know this is the trash thread, and I have plenty of things to criticize about Lindsey, but I honestly feel bad that she gets so many negative comments about her diet. Her what I eat in a week videos are some of my favorites, and I actually agree that she has a pretty healthy relationship with food. I guess those type of videos are always criticized because people have such strong views on the right/wrong diet, but I'd be really disappointed if she stopped doing those videos.

sunshineprincess3
Lurker
Lurker

Post by sunshineprincess3 »

andthensome wrote:
Sun Oct 13, 2019 10:59 am
I know this is the trash thread, and I have plenty of things to criticize about Lindsey, but I honestly feel bad that she gets so many negative comments about her diet. Her what I eat in a week videos are some of my favorites, and I actually agree that she has a pretty healthy relationship with food. I guess those type of videos are always criticized because people have such strong views on the right/wrong diet, but I'd be really disappointed if she stopped doing those videos.
I agree with you... Her style is NOT my vibe, too trendy, but I enjoy her food videos. I find them calming and realistic.

stuff
Debater
Debater

Post by stuff »

She went from OK to clueless on fashion. She rarely uploads these days, and when she does it’s work stuff. BORING.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

I have to say, Lindsey has become a lot more tolerable since she graduated college and started working. However, now that she's finished her work contract, I do hope she isn't going to go the full time youtuber route. The videos of hers I enjoy most are about work-life balance and her food vlogs.
Her fashion sense still sucks though.

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

Okay so I follow her on Twitter. She retweeted that she doesn’t listen to the joe Rogan podcast because she’s “she’s young and hot.” Lol I wouldn’t say she’s hot but I digress. Which is interesting because she said she listens to the H3H3 podcast. Which is so funny to me. Since I think listening to their podcast is so embarrassing. Who over the age of 13 listens to them? They have both been so problematic for so long. Ethan is toxic as fuck. He brings on Youtubers for the sake of being an ass to them while being self absorbed. Or Ethan just takes the Youtuber’s side. It’s just embarrassing.

slove2012
Talker
Talker

Post by slove2012 »

does anyone know where her couch is from? I like it a lot lol

omglookatherbutt
Informer
Informer

I forgot about this girl. I have not seen her videos in a long time. She aged like milk. I could not believe it was the same girl! I was shocked. I am not sure if it’s her vegan diet or what. Her wrinkles around her mouth are so bad. I thought she didn’t shave her mustache. I’m not trying to be mean but it genuinely caught me off guard. She’s a few years younger than me. I still don’t have any wrinkles at all. Maybe it’s genetics.

visenyas
Learner
Learner

Post by visenyas »

omglookatherbutt wrote:
Fri Feb 12, 2021 2:02 pm
I forgot about this girl. I have not seen her videos in a long time. She aged like milk. I could not believe it was the same girl! I was shocked. I am not sure if it’s her vegan diet or what. Her wrinkles around her mouth are so bad. I thought she didn’t shave her mustache. I’m not trying to be mean but it genuinely caught me off guard. She’s a few years younger than me. I still don’t have any wrinkles at all. Maybe it’s genetics.
I caught up on her newer videos and she looks a lot better. Turns out she’d been struggling with Hashimoto’s Disease and is only now beginning to feel better/deal with the symptoms. I think that’s why she looked different in videos around 2020-2021.

andthensome
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by andthensome »

It could just be the millennial in me but I thought every outfit in her loafer style book video was God awful ugly.

Callan
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Callan »

I was just watching her newest video where BetterHelp was her sponsor, and after reading an incredible amount of controversial info about the company I was surprised that she'd work with them. And two people commented about the issues with BetterHelp, by the time I refreshed the page the main comment from some girl was deleted by Lindsay. And she replied to another sticking up for that BS therapy service. I was kinda shocked.. didn't expect her to just delete the truth because they paid her. I used to really like her but this was just such a red flag for me.

Return to “L-O”